Burning the fat with Combustion! (Sponsored)
- 04-23-2014, 12:06 AM
- 04-23-2014, 12:10 AM
04-23-2014, 12:41 AM
04-23-2014, 01:00 AM
04-23-2014, 07:05 AM
04-23-2014, 07:30 AM
04-23-2014, 10:23 AM
04-24-2014, 12:11 PM
04-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Anything planned next?
Body Performance Solutions
Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
04-24-2014, 05:07 PM
04-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Sheesh. That looks like one hardcore stack. I hope you are taking precautions and planning for a bumpy ride!
Owner of BPS
Strength - Power - Fat burning - Joint Support
Click Here To Like Us On Facebook!
Click Here To Check Out Our Line At Our Main Site!
04-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Let's just say I don't believe in overkill for pct and also during cycle support. I've been preparing for this one for a while now.
04-25-2014, 11:53 AM
04-25-2014, 12:28 PM
04-25-2014, 07:02 PM
04-26-2014, 12:10 AM
04-26-2014, 07:39 AM
The research I've done on the DCP looks like it would be perfect for both on and pct. my budget however, tells me pct would be perfect for it.
04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
i agree with you guy's logic...both would be good but if a choice had to be made pct wins!!!
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By enhanced in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
- By Dragon93 in forum PESReplies: 86Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
- By crackerdoctor in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 63Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
- By Dragon93 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 206Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM