Burning the fat with Combustion! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Lol, I would, but I'm half way through this bottle!! After this cut, I'm gonna run a ph cut.
    Ohhhh I see. So you're gonna run it after your PH cut. Good plan.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Lmao!! Not a bad idea to keep peeling back the layers. Might be another logging opp coming up? Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Lmao!! Not a bad idea to keep peeling back the layers. Might be another logging opp coming up? Lol.
    Once a month .

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

Once a month .
    Hmmm, wonder what else happens for you that frequently......

Name:  4a3.png
Views: 73
Size:  270.4 KB

5. Combustion - Day 14

weight - 167 (thinking it might be a tad bit lower tomorrow morning).

OK, sorry about the lack of updates. I've been off work since last Wed and have not stopped around the house. Between the projects around the house, the kids, and the wife, it's just been non-stop around here!! Luckily for me, I have the COMBUSTION to keep the fire inside me burning hot and the energy to get it all done!!!

Despite the chaos all around this household, I've kept my discipline in the gym, and outside on the road. That 10k in 2 weeks is going to be a great race for me!! I won't go so far as to say it's going to be a breeze, but I'm feeling better every day! I got my 3 mile run time down to 24 minutes a few days ago! That's my old Marine Corps pace! For our test back then, I was running around a 19-20 minute 3 mile. I'm hoping to get a 9 minute average for the 10k..

The weight training sessions have been going great as well!! I'm basically using my Combustion as a preworkout, and throwing in 1g of agmatine to give me a little extra pump! Talk about a killer combo!! I know this is a cutting log, but it seems as though it's more of a recomp! I feel like I'm gaining a little muscle while losing a little fat at the same time! I'm determined to finish this bottle off at 165lbs though, so I'm going to dial in the diet a little more. I even started a calorie counting app on the ipad to help keep me a little more honest.

This stuff has definitely helped squash the appetite! That's been the biggest aspect I've noticed from these pills. The clean, all day energy has been very nice as well.

I know this is a fat burning log, but this morning's arm workout had me feeling pretty friggin good!! Here's what I had goin' on when I got home from the gym.

Tomorrow's a running day. The weather will determine if it's on the road or the treadmill.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

6. Damn, I just noticed, it's friggin 10 after midnight!! I gotta get up in 5 hours!! Going to be taking full advantage of the 2 pill Combustion tomorrow morning!!

Later!!
    SEMPER FI!!

7. combustion/agmatine sounds good...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    combustion/agmatine sounds good...
    Combustion/anything sounds good

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Combustion/anything sounds good
    i have some good things planned...

10. Combustion - Day 16

Weight - 166.4 Getting there!!!

I'm feeling even leaner!! I hit the gym this morning and did chest & back with zero stimulants!! Felt a little groggy throughout, but the pump from the agmatine was pretty decent. I threw in a scoop of citrulline malate too. I'm working nights tonight through the weekend, that's why this mornings workout was stim free.. I was hoping to get an early nap this morning so I could get up early enough to go out & run, but the Directv dude took forever to get my tv working, so I didn't get to sleep till around 12:30.

I'll be busy working @ my father-in-law's shop each morning I get off shift, so my workouts will be in the afternoon, after I wake up. I'll probably just be running cuz it's supposed to be great weather. I've also got that 10k race next Saturday, so I want to improve my time a little more.

Speaking of running. Yesterday's run was crazy awesome!! Despite both my calves friggin knotting up!! I think I may have been a little dehydrated from the gin & tonic I had the night before. My lungs felt like I could've easily kept going. I ran 4 miles at an 8.5 minute pace!

Cumbustion is definitely giving me what I need to achieve my goals! I've got a pretty good feeling I'll be at or below the 165 mark by the end of the weekend.

It's pretty cool now! I'm logging Combustion as a rep for BPS!! Still excited and humbled! Thanks BPS!!
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It's pretty cool now! I'm logging Combustion as a rep for BPS!! Still excited and humbled! Thanks BPS!!
    Damn, now your feedback is unreliable.....

Name:  sad-panda.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  47.0 KB

12. Lol!!
    SEMPER FI!!

13. congrats!!!

14. Thanks man!
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Congrats Enhanced!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

16. Thanks dude.
    SEMPER FI!!

17. hoping to get my bottle of combustion today so i can what it's all about!!!!!!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hoping to get my bottle of combustion today so i can what it's all about!!!!!!!!!
    I think it's gotten better over time.
    SEMPER FI!!

19. Guess I'll jump in here man!

20. Congrats on your rep position! I have decided to add the combustion in to my day with the Cardiotryx for my 5k training. I am excited to start and see where I end up for summer!

21. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I think it's gotten better over time.
    that is what i want to hear....glad you are running it solo, i am going to stack mine with dcp 2.0...hopefully today!!!

hey, refresh my memory...how are you dosing?

22. Because of my schedule (working days & nights) there's really been no set dosing. I always start my day off w 2 & go from there. I woke up today @ 1:15 & popped 2 right away. 30 min after that, I was wired & ready to roll. Went outside & ran 4 miles @ a 8:45 minute pace! I was sucking wind, but still had the energy to go.

It's sunny & 75 down here right now. Everyones outside cutting their grass & boiling crawfish. Me, I get to go to work in 1.5 hours. I'd much rather eat some crawfish & drink an ice cold beer. Instead, I'll stop at the store & pick up salad fixins & 2 cans of tuna for tonights dinner at work! Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

23. I've been thinking. I've been training for this 10k, running more miles than I have since my Marine Corps days. I'm still hovering just above that coveted 165 mark on the scale. These past couple of weeks in the AM news threads, I've been seeing more & more articles about the negatives of steady state cardio, and jogging. The stories are all hyping different forms of interval training. So, I'm goingto change things up. I'm averaging around 1,700 calories per day. I should be dropping the weight. After this 10k, I'm going into sprints. Here's to hoping I don't pull a freakin hamstring!! Lol. I did that about 2 years ago, but don't think I warmed up enough.

I'm already looking forward to it! Especially now that our weather has warmed up. I live on a cul de sac, so I have my track right in front of my house!
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Cul de sac crew checking in! 10k sounds pretty intense man

25. I'm more determined than ever to peel more fat off these abs. Gonna be a sprinting fool!!
    SEMPER FI!!

26. I thought it wasn't safe to take calories below your BMR?

I pulled my groin last year, either from sprinting or ab rollers. It WS not a good feeling.

I definitely think you'd be better off with the interval training for fat loss, but definitely need that steady state to get you ready for that 10k. Just my 2
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Lots of BPS love going on in here and people considering Combustion/DCP because Enhanced is killing it!

Just spreading the good word that both products are on sale at Orbit this weekend, save yourself some money!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...variant_id=607
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lots of BPS love going on in here and people considering Combustion/DCP because Enhanced is killing it!

Just spreading the good word that both products are on sale at Orbit this weekend, save yourself some money!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...variant_id=607
    and orbit still has formasurge in stock!!! formasurge/combustion/dcp 2.0
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

and orbit still has formasurge in stock!!! formasurge/combustion/dcp 2.0
    This weekend is the time to order if you're looking for these. Combustion and DCP both on sale!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

30. The wife's gonna kill me!! Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM