LOG: Olympus Labs STR3NGTH & SUPER PCT in true test!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone,
I decided to log my PCT for you guys.

Me:
Competitive powerlifter. 5'8" (maybe a bit less), not sure about the weight but I started cutting from 188.5lbs a month ago and I weighted 173.2lbs last Saturday before my meet. I dropped way too much waterweight so I'm probably about 180lbs right now.

PCT protocol:
- Olympus Labs STR3NGTH 4 caps/day for undecided amount of time (I have one bottle on my hand but I may buy more)
- Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT 4/3/2/1 (I'd run it for 6 weeks at 4/4/3/3/2/1 but I'll go abroad in a month and I don't want to take all of my supplements with me)
- Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
- Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10

Staple supplements:
- Antaeus Thunderbolt for pumps
- BCAA's, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate and maltodextrin during training sessions
- Whey protein, maltodextrin and creatine monohydrate post workout

Training:
4 times a week, 3 of them powerlifting and one of them bodybuilding for upper back, biceps, delts and calves. This week will probably be more of "f*ckaround" kind of training though.

Diet:
I haven't decided it yet. I'm not sure if I want to cut some more weight and do one meet at 165lbs weight class or maybe I want to maintain or bulk. It's difficult decision!

Before pics (these were taken March 17th, hopefully I won't look much worse when this is done!):

Join me if you're interested!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
first!!! lets see what you got!! What was your cycle?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first!!! lets see what you got!!
Glad to have you here! I'll try to post training vids every now and then too so you guys have concrete evidence of whether my strength drops a lot or not.

Here is my 2nd pull from Saturday (I put 562lbs to my last one but missed it):
[video=youtube;qRQAttg0B94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQAttg0B94[/video]

And here is my "****around" training session from today. I was training with 5 ladies and the gym was not what I'm used to. Chalk was not allowed and bars were thicker than normally so deadlift was almost impossible :(

- Deadlift
3x135lbs
3x220lbs
3x310lbs
1x375lbs
1x400lbs
2x440lbs (grip failed, I'll probably try max reps with 440lbs in few days)

- Close grip cable pulldown
Several sets and forced reps on the last one. Didn't mark down weights because the machine is different than the one in my regular gym.

- Supersetted DB curls and DB side laterals
Several sets of both, drops and rest-pauses on the last one.

Good pump.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride!

But no more bikini shorts please :p

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subd!

INterested to see hwo Str3ngth treats you.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SO this is where Demigods are found..... interesting lol

In to see some GainZ

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride!

But no more bikini shorts please :p
Glad to have you here! Bikini shorts are guaranteed in after pics, lol :D

Subd!

INterested to see hwo Str3ngth treats you.
Happy to see you here, you strong mofo!

That 500 went up pretty easy!
Yeah, that was easy! Never felt stronger in my life - even though my meet prep didn't go like planned.

I started cutting weight slowly from 188.5lbs. On Monday (the day I took those pics) I weighted 185.4lbs which was a good sign because I lift in 181.9lbs weight class.. Well, the day after that I started to panic because of the meet and I puked a lot. I ended up to lose a lot of weight but that didn't hurt my strength.

Puking was not the only thing, lol... My friend promised to drive me to the meet city (less than 200 miles). He missed one turn and we ended up driving more than 100 miles extra, lol... It was almost 1AM when we finally arrived to our hotel. I was pissed, I was tired, I was about to freak out... I couldn't sleep at all before weigh in (8AM). After weigh in I managed to sleep about two hours and I ate probably close to 1000 grams of carbs before my first pull... Oh boy, that did good to my strength!

My second pull was enough for me to win my weight class so I decided to go crazy with the closer. Failed it below my knees but I was (and still am) still pretty satisfied. I'm gonna be much stronger next Autumn.

SO this is where Demigods are found..... interesting lol

In to see some GainZ
If you're in to see gainz, you'll disappoint, lol... But hopefully you'll see me maintaining my strength!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're in to see gainz, you'll disappoint, lol... But hopefully you'll see me maintaining my strength!
If thats the goal then BAM theres no way to lose

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice D/L!!
Thanks!
If thats the goal then BAM theres no way to lose
I definitely wouldn't complain if I gained some mass or strength during PCT but I just don't see it as a realistic goal - my last cycle was long and even though my doses were very low, I'm totally shut down.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In will come back and read up in a bit!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbbadub

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first!!! lets see what you got!! What was your cycle?
I didn't notice that cycle question. It was a long cycle, most of the time I was only on TRT dose of test (I'm not a fan of big doses as far as I can get stronger with low doses) but I tried some anabolics every now and then too.

Interesting, i'm in
Cool, welcome!

In will come back and read up in a bit!
Awesome!

subbbadub
Glad to have you here!

It's crazy how so many of you are interested about this log... Many times it felt like my logs have been pretty much just talking to myself, lol :D

No training session today. DOMS is pretty bad in my biceps - yesterday I trained them for the first time in months (I injured them last year). We're gonna watch movies with my gym buddies... and eat some ice cream :eek:mnomnom:

I listed all interesting meets of this year and it seems that my next big meet will be in the end of July (one smaller meet before that though)... So I'll likely jump on cycle again in June if my bloods are fine. Not sure what I'm going to run then, but I've been thinking about doing something like this (I'll try to gain some size to become competitive in 198lbs weight class):

- Weeks 1-16 test at TRT dose
- Weeks 1-6 Stenadrol
- Weeks 1-9 TR3N
- Weeks 10-18 TR3ST
- Weeks 13-18 DYMETHAZI9E
- Weeks 6-13 FURAZA-300
- Transdermal formestane as on-cycle AI

Just playing with the idea at this point though, nothing is set in the stone. Test, TR3ST and DYMETHAZI9E are in anyways, I'm pretty sure about it. It won't be cheap so I'll probably leave something out of it, lol :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL don't we all.
Yep... I actually thought about cutting this PCT short and cruising on test for the rest of my life.

Just kidding. Not really :(

My motivation is higher than it has ever been and I have pretty high goals for year 2015.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally pcting huh ;) good luck man I'm in'
Yeah, feeling pretty good but it's day 4 of PCT so... :D

Tomorrow I'll start my new routine. I talked with my coach and we decided that there is no point in pulling max reps with 440lbs on deadlift - after all, my sport is powerlifting, not 15RM deadlift, lol.

First week of my new routine will be very easy but I'll incorporate some exercises I haven't done before. I think I'll also do some close grip bench press every now and then - my bench lags big time (300ish before my injury and I won't push that kind of weights for a while) and I need to find the grip that suits me best.

M

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience for powerlifting the bench is all about triceps, decreasing the ROM to as little as possible, and to a lesser degree front delts.

Floor presses, pin presses, cgbp, and boards are all very helpful.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience for powerlifting the bench is all about triceps, decreasing the ROM to as little as possible, and to a lesser degree front delts.

Floor presses, pin presses, cgbp, and boards are all very helpful.
Yep, triceps is definitely my weak point.

I also injured my rotator cuffs in 2009 so I took 4 years off from all barbell presses. I used only dumbbells until I started to train barbell bench press again last Autumn. And a few months later I injured my arms - FML.

I'll probably do bench presses, CGBP's, weighted dips and DB flyes for chest/triceps and front delts now. Gotta take it easy with progression though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started the new routine already:

- Deadlift
5x155lbs
5x200lbs
5x255lbs
2 sets of 4 @ 305lbs
3 sets of 3 @ 355lbs

- Paused bench press
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
5x180lbs
5 sets of 5 @ 190lbs

- DB flyes
3 sets of 10

- DB lunges
3 sets of 5

Hips pained me. Massage next tuesday.

New game plan for bench press - I don't want to get injured again.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No e-vite? Forgiven.

Sub'd! Also, that pull was butter! And you pulled with out a belt!? Beastly.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No e-vite? Forgiven.

Sub'd! Also, that pull was butter! And you pulled with out a belt!? Beastly.
Glad to have you here!

Yeah, I don't use belt. I was the only one who pulled without belt. I tried it once in 2011 but I feel that I don't need it with those weights. Core has never been my weak point.

I wear belt when I squat though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you here! Yeah, I don't use belt. I was the only one who pulled without belt. I tried it once in 2011 but I feel that I don't need it with those weights. Core has never been my weak point. I wear belt when I squat though.
I pull with a belt one session and without another session (not lately- since I hurt my back).

Ps. PHF over at LO is funny lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lift it came up easy like everyone said. That next stack you mentioned is a beast!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pull with a belt one session and without another session (not lately- since I hurt my back).

Ps. PHF over at LO is funny lol
I never took time to learn how to use it, lol... I'll probably try it at some point during this routine though.

BA is BA... It's just how he is, no need to take him seriously.

Nice lift it came up easy like everyone said. That next stack you mentioned is a beast!
Thanks! It's just early plan, everything can chance... I have a feeling that we might come up with a few new products and I may want to involve them to my next cycle as well. It's just a feeling though... ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How in hell did I miss this....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you here! I'll try to post training vids every now and then too so you guys have concrete evidence of whether my strength drops a lot or not.

Here is my 2nd pull from Saturday (I put 562lbs to my last one but missed it):
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQAttg0B94

And here is my "****around" training session from today. I was training with 5 ladies and the gym was not what I'm used to. Chalk was not allowed and bars were thicker than normally so deadlift was almost impossible :(

- Deadlift
3x135lbs
3x220lbs
3x310lbs
1x375lbs
1x400lbs
2x440lbs (grip failed, I'll probably try max reps with 440lbs in few days)

- Close grip cable pulldown
Several sets and forced reps on the last one. Didn't mark down weights because the machine is different than the one in my regular gym.

- Supersetted DB curls and DB side laterals
Several sets of both, drops and rest-pauses on the last one.

Good pump.
Nice vid bro.....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BA is BA... It's just how he is, no need to take him seriously.
I don't lol. He pops off at the mouth rather quick though. Then it turns into a pissing match...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Paused close grip bench press
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
5 sets of 5 @ 155lbs
5x180lbs

- Dips
3 sets of 8

- Paused squat
5x155lbs
5x205lbs
2 sets of 4 @ 250lbs
3 sets of 3 @ 290lbs (personal best, never done paused squats before :D)

- Seated good morning
3 sets of 5, went up to 135lbs

- DB rear lateral raises
several sets with rest-pauses

Nice session. Paused squats were much more difficult than regular squats but still not too heavy.

I'll do another session today. Hips are in bad shape like you can see from my pic. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be rest days.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd session of the day:

- Close grip cable pulldown on incline bench
10x25lbs
10x45lbs
10x70lbs
5 sets of 10 @ 90lbs
10x100lbs
6x100lbs

- DB curl
4 sets of 8

- Cable curl
4 sets of 8

- Side laterals
5 sets of 10

- Facepull
4 sets of 8

- Rear laterals
4 sets of 8

- Seated calf raises
5 sets of 10

Nice session. Pump was not as good as it was during my first session but I expected it.

My training partner was smokin' hot chick. I almost took a pic of her booty to you guys... I bet you've never seen anything like that. I know I haven't. Assthetic perfection!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should've taken the pic and let everyone judge

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly....in the name of science ofcourse.
I PM'd you the pic. We Olympus Labs reps don't hide anything from each others. I'm expecting to see n00ds of your wifey soon ;)

I went to the gym today.

Stretching and squat form training.

I wasn't even supposed to go to the gym but we talked about it with this smokin' hot chick, so... :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a brotherly love relationship u guys have
That's how we roll!

Bad training session today :(

- Squat
5x155lbs
5x205lbs
5x250lbs
4 sets of 5 @ 290lbs

- Good morning
5 sets of 5, went up to 200lbs (personal best)

Pathetic. I actually puked in the middle of this training session. Felt weak since the first set. Back pump was horrible and my arms pained me again...

I think I'll tweak my PCT protocol a bit.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
SUP3R PCT 4/3/2/1
STR3NGTH 4/4/4/4

I think I'll call to my doctor tomorrow and get an appointment for bloodwork. I'm not worried about my test levels but I want to see how my lipids, liver values etc are.

Did I already tell that I can't wait to jump on again?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man hope all news is in your favor

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man hope all news is in your favor
I'm sure they are. My bloods have always been perfect, I'm a low dose guy.

I just like how I feel when I'm on, it's kind of addicting. I'm sure that I would blast/cruise year round if I didn't want to have kids someday.

I have to brag with something...

My good friend called me with Skype a while ago. She knows that I have hard times now when my own girl is abroad so she wanted to tease me a bit... We played this stripping game through Skype and she talked me dirty all the time...

Man, I'm horny! I think I have way too many female friends (all my friends from University are girls). She'll come back here next week for a vacation (she is studying abroad too, just like my own girl) and she'll probably stay at my place. I'm sure that my self-discipline will be tested, lol... I'll stay strong but little things like this keep life more interesting.