SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys! some of you may know that i have been logging dermacrine and ArA for about two weeks now. Well, SNS has given me the opportunity to add in their new product called Growth Factor XT. I have a good amount of experience with GH boosters and my favorite is IGF 2. I will give this product an honest review and as I see fit. LeCheek Nutrition has also given me a bottle of Amino Fusion that i am including in the log. I have used ArA in the past with Anabeta and Endosurge and gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks. So far, I have been on ArA and Derm and have lost 1 pound. My goal is to recomp. I still prefer to gain weight but want to keep fat at a minimal. My amount of training per week varies because of my schedule but I try to go 3-4x a week. This is the routine I am starting to follow. I am coming off a high volume routine wither reps 8-12 so this will be a nice change up.

sometimes i add different exercises, times i will super set / drop set. On the weekends if i choose to workout, I will do a body part that i either missed during the week or need to hit again.

Starting today, my updates will be in this log and not in my other log i have going. That one will be canceled. I will start this off with a 2 week review of ArA + Derm so you guys know where I am at. The growth factor should be in within a few days. I will start immediately.

Mini Review weeks 0-2

1.) Dermcrine - application is very easy. stuff dries on me within 1 minute of applying. I am applying on upper chest, arms, shoulders, and a little on the neck. I am applying 3 pumps/day either pre workout or morning upon waking. Nothing to update as far as results are concerned. Libido hasnt changed. Hunger has increased. When I apply derm, within 10-20 min of application, it gives me energy. This is why on my OFF days I will dose in the morning and on training days I will dose pre workout.

2.) ArA - Pumps have been incredible. Dosing 1.5g/ workout. My friend said my arms look larger. Not sure if thats the derm or ArA but either way im happy with that!

3.) Amino Fusion - flavor is orange. Tastes kinda like orange cream. mixes very easily. Even stirring this will mix it. I have never seen that with an amino product before.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla .. Best of luck, looking fwd to see how the growth compares to your fav. Ones

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is being shipped this week .. Stores should have it in stock
his username is roidrage...he referred to this as a "cycle"...i dont think he understands that this is natural and not real GH

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
his username is roidrage...he referred to this as a "cycle"...i dont think he understands that this is natural and not real GH
Lol well he will def benefit in pct then

RoidRage302

Awards
Okay. Well not to be a dick or anything but the term "cycle" is just that... A term. If you use aspirin for 30 day or even a year it can be considered a cycle. Anything that you put into your body to gain anything is consider illegal or unfair gains. Tbh for years I was all natural!!! I didn't touch ****... Not even Creatine. Water and iron is how I got big but I've hit a wall and now I want to take it from big to big as ****. I don't even tell anyone I use enhancement drugs other than my wife. It's embarrassing. So before you insult me understand the meaning of the word Natural! I'd eat horse **** if it would get me massive but I got big all by myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay. Well not to be a dick or anything but the term "cycle" is just that... A term. If you use aspirin for 30 day or even a year it can be considered a cycle. Anything that you put into your body to gain anything is consider illegal or unfair gains. Tbh for years I was all natural!!! I didn't touch ****... Not even Creatine. Water and iron is how I got big but I've hit a wall and now I want to take it from big to big as ****. I don't even tell anyone I use enhancement drugs other than my wife. It's embarrassing. So before you insult me understand the meaning of the word Natural! I'd eat horse **** if it would get me massive but I got big all by myself.
And you must understand my point...

Your username, you referred to a natural growth hormone supplement as 'GH', and you included the term 'cycle' in there.

RoidRage302

Awards
My username was just the first thing that popped into mind. Nothing serious. All I'm saying is that before you insult some one realize that we are all here for very similar reasons. We should be encouraging and informing each other.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My username was just the first thing that popped into mind. Nothing serious. All I'm saying is that before you insult some one realize that we are all here for very similar reasons. We should be encouraging and informing each other.
Never meant to insult anybody...and I know you are new here but the typical person with 2 total posts, that screen name, and asking where can you get a cycle of that gh product sends out a bad vibe.

RoidRage302

Awards
No man. All good here. Just need some help getting bigger. Nothing seems to work and I'm not willing to try injectables yet.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Creatine is natural... lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday March 24

Here are today's numbers

ForumRunner_20140324_185952.png

ForumRunner_20140324_185959.png

I couldn't get everything I wanted cause the gym was so freaking packed. Had a solid pump today. Heck, I still do. My post workout meal was salmon, broccoli, and a baked potato. I will weigh in when I get my product before I dose it.

Finally found a way to limit cardio. For those of u that don't know, my cardio is mainly with my dog. She's a pitbull so she requires a ton of exercise. One walk with flirt pole and spring pole a day isn't enough. Well, I went out and got a long board, hooked her up to her pulling harness and she pulled me while running for over two miles. Success :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like how you have training set up. I may try switching to 3-4 sessions weekly looking forward to see if I progress better in that manner (hypertrophy wise, not strength wise). Not saying that I overtrain, but potentially under-recover.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how you have training set up. I may try switching to 3-4 sessions weekly looking forward to see if I progress better in that manner (hypertrophy wise, not strength wise). Not saying that I overtrain, but potentially under-recover.
Yeah I've always done 3-4 days. Anything more and I get burnt out on lifting. I wanna go in everyday refreshed and excited with or without a pre workout lol and I am training for hypertrophy as well. Pure form on my lifts but I do go lower reps on main lifts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjscatch Supplement Logs 48
Mowglisml Supplement Logs 33
srocco112 Supplements 14
Supplements 30
rowz4broz Supplements 48