Formutech REM 8.0 is a knockout!

SD1959

Awards
Early returns show serious results in the sleep and relaxation department. First experience was after a late night, after work training session. Finished after midnight with my Volatile still cooking. Drank the delicious potion on my ride home. Still had a post workout meal ahead so I wanted to get the REM in first. Smart move. By the time I hit home, I was very relaxed but not loopy. After eating I chilled a bit and off to bed. This felt like it could be a night of insomnia or sleep med at first but in time my system and brain slowed down amply. Well done Rpm!!
Next night was a nice assault on my desire too stay awake when sleep was needed. Very comfortable yet swift descent. Woke a few times to pee but hey, I'm 54. No problem getting right back to sleep. Didn't wake confused as to my location which meds often do to me. No major hangover either. Half a cup of coffee and I was clear headed.

SD1959

Awards
What stands out the most about REM is it doesn't whack you like a sleeping pill but smoothly ans swiftly puts you in a sleepy state. No head spinning or feeling drugged. Peaceful spacey head!!
Secondly, it has been effective each time. Not hit and miss which I find quite often with other otc and at time with pharm sleep aids.
Lastly, a little sluggish at first wake, but NO major groggy hangover. Clear headed and relaxed. Nice!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some products are very heavy and leave you groggy in the morning....REM is not one of those. Glad you like it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What stands out the most about REM is it doesn't whack you like a sleeping pill but smoothly ans swiftly puts you in a sleepy state. No head spinning or feeling drugged. Peaceful spacey head!!
Secondly, it has been effective each time. Not hit and miss which I find quite often with other otc and at time with pharm sleep aids.
Lastly, a little sluggish at first wake, but NO major groggy hangover. Clear headed and relaxed. Nice!!!
Exactly, it doesn't sedate you to the point of knocking you out, must helps you relax and stay asleep through the night

SD1959

Awards
Tuesday nights my girlfriend stays with me as she needs to be in the area early Wed. for work. I get in about midnight after my workout. Usually I'll have a couple hours to eat and unwind with my laptop and/or tv. Due to apartment living, I only have some post workout nutrition as quiet as possible then off to bed. Often this would end badly with me staring at the ceiling and eventually popping an unwanted but necessary Trazadone. With REM, I was eventually able to relax and sleep. I saved packs for the last couple Tuesdays. Smart move.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday nights my girlfriend stays with me as she needs to be in the area early Wed. for work. I get in about midnight after my workout. Usually I'll have a couple hours to eat and unwind with my laptop and/or tv. Due to apartment living, I only have some post workout nutrition as quiet as possible then off to bed. Often this would end badly with me staring at the ceiling and eventually popping an unwanted but necessary Trazadone. With REM, I was eventually able to relax and sleep. I saved packs for the last couple Tuesdays. Smart move.
Nice dude. Yeah I feel you, I've had some seriously high stress lately so sleep has been tough. REM is a life saver

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's how I am. I don't use sleep aids every night but generally know due to stress, overtired etc when I need to take something to help.