Onlychevy6 takes Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrtion

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok ladies and gents. This time has come to finish what was started. After a long delay I am able to hopefully finish what I started so here is goes. This will start this Monday.

Diet will be Lean Gain. Unless I don't like how things are going then I will switch it up. But as far as what I plan for my current run here you it is. Time to get things rolling

Here is my current stack I will be running will most likely add in some extras as I progress. I will be 41 this up coming April 5th and feel the time is now to finally finish what I started. Might also add apex male when it comes out as well as try cobra 6P. I am not putting a time frame on myself. But I would like to make this happen in 6-8 week not including pct. That may change as time comes as well.

But for now here is the layout.

Cycle;
Epi Smash ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 3,4,4,4,5,6 Caps Each Day (AM & PM Split Dosing)(Numbers indicate amount of caps each week)
Super-Trenabol ~ Weeks 3-8 @ 6 Caps Each Day (AM & PM Split Dosing)
PCT4 ~ Weeks 1-8 @ 2 Cap Each Day (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 1-8 @ 2Caps Each Day (AM Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 3 Caps Each Day (PM Dosing)
Fat burner by Prime Nutrition 2 times per day
Yohimbine by Prime Nutrition 2 times per day

PCT;
Clomid ~ Weeks 8-12 @ 2 ml (50mg) (AM dosing)
PCT4 ~ Weeks 7-12 @ 1Cap Each Day (AM Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 7-12 @ 3Caps Each Day (PM Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 2Caps Each Day (AM Dosing)
Eradicate ~ Weeks 12-16 @ 3Caps Each Day (Morning, Noon & Night Split)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIRST!!

Edit:

I hope to learn a lot in here. Most of this stuff is still Chinese to me.

Very detailed start Chevy!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching and learning.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
sick stack, I'll be watching!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made it to the party!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not first but the most important! lol jk but hulks in!! Kill it Jeff and stay your assssseeesssss in here

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I am really impressed with the product growth. I am taking 3 pills prior to bed as recommended on bottle. And I can tell you this. The last two nights have been some of the best rest I have had in a longtime. No grogginess after waking. And getting a solid 5-6 hours of sleep straight through.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And so it starts. Having been on growth the last 4 nights all I can say is wow. Solid sleep. First morning I woke up I was a tad groggy after that haven't been that way at all. Today kicks off my next 6 week run. There will be some modifications to the way I originally was going to run this but will keep y'all informed as things change. Looking forward to blasting some fat.

Starting off weight this morning was 242 lbs

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And so it starts. Having been on growth the last 4 nights all I can say is wow. Solid sleep. First morning I woke up I was a tad groggy after that haven't been that way at all. Today kicks off my next 6 week run. There will be some modifications to the way I originally was going to run this but will keep y'all informed as things change. Looking forward to blasting some fat.

Starting off weight this morning was 242 lbs
I have dosed Epi at 60mg before w/ the only side being back pumps and that was stacked with Stano @ 1000mg.? Not saying you should do this, just stating that it has been done.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have dosed Epi at 60mg before w/ the only side being back pumps and that was stacked with Stano @ 1000mg.? Not saying you should do this, just stating that it has been done.
How did 60/1000 treat you? 6 weeks?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running it much higher here is an example of how it will go

Epi Smash ~ Weeks 1-6 @ 3,4,4,4,5,6 Caps Each Day (AM & PM Split Dosing)(Numbers indicate amount of caps each day per week)
Super-Trenabol ~ Weeks 3-8 @ 6 Caps Each Day (AM & PM Split Dosing)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went back and edited how I will be running it now.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did 60/1000 treat you? 6 weeks?
Very well, minimum sides, leaned out nicely and saw some good strength gains. This was to my prior to the thrombosis, hormonals are now off limits for this kid.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After first day of supplementing nothing really to report other than I felt good all day. Upped my water intake and diet is in check. Had a good workout last night. I am hoping this up coming weekend I will find me some additional free weights that are heavier than what I have currently. Especially in the DB area. And some resistant bands to put on when training on bench etc etc.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After first day of supplementing nothing really to report other than I felt good all day. Upped my water intake and diet is in check. Had a good workout last night. I am hoping this up coming weekend I will find me some additional free weights that are heavier than what I have currently. Especially in the DB area. And some resistant bands to put on when training on bench etc etc.
Almost yard sale season here.. mission more plates!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Almost yard sale season here.. mission more plates!
That's awesome! Our neighborhood always has a huge garage sale, always on the mission for workout/gym related type stuff as well!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am literally out in the country. Closest walmart is 20+miles. Same with a grocery store. LMAO.... Closest Mall, Bass Pro Shop, Fitness type shops is 35+ miles away.

So I will be taking a trip to the flea market where I know a place that has the octagon trap and dead bar etc etc.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I am literally out in the country. Closest walmart is 20+miles. Same with a grocery store. LMAO.... Closest Mall, Bass Pro Shop, Fitness type shops is 35+ miles away. So I will be taking a trip to the flea market where I know a place that has the octagon trap and dead bar etc etc.
Nice gotta like that. I am hunting down chains.. I'm thinking with a bracket and carabiners even basic chains would do the trick.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok time for some tardy updates. Training sessions have been good. Started to feel stronger after day 3 of taking supps. The Alpha male is starting to come out also. Right now I am maxing out the weight stacks on my home gym. So I will need to do something like get some bands or something to make resistance much great. And or add some additional equipment.

Getting some veins showing again in the forearms. So far so good. Cardio has only been done on off day but will change next week.

Diet has been as follows

Wed. = 245 gram Protein / 106 gram Carb / 60 gram Fat
Thurs. = 245 gram Protein / 106 gram Carb / 60 gram Fat

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first week down and there have been some changes. Good or bad I can't really tell yet. Could just be Placebo effect but I feel like I am getting a tad tighter. However My weight has gone up 3 lbs. Started off at 242 and this mornings weight 245. This week I will be going higher reps and doing cardio after my workouts. So this week should be fun. I am also upping my EPI Smash to 4 caps per day this week.

Side note on sleep. Been having some crazy dreams lately lasted for a couple days and kinda went away. Don't know what that was all about but oh well no biggie. I can say this though taking Growth. Approx 30-60 min after taking my 3 caps I am out cold.

Ok now for the diet is concerned

Diet has been as follows

Fri. = 245 gram Protein / 106 gram Carb / 60 gram Fat
Sat. = 245 gram Protein / 175 gram Carb / 53 gram Fat
Sun. = 245 gram Protein / 40 gram Carb / 76 gram Fat

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to stay on point with the diet. 40g carbs is horrendous. Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This past week was insane. Leave the house at 4:30 am and getting home around 8-9 pm no time for nothing. Kept the diet solid. Yesterday being my BDay I took time for me and the family. Did a major re-feed. And all is good. Back the grind it goes. Start Super Tren today. Hell yeah baby.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making some changes to my training so we shall see how that goes, but never the less here is a small update.

I am not sitting at 250. Gained some lbs since I started the Epi Smash. I don't feel like I am a heavy 250 either. I expect to start seeing some extra fat loss this next couple weeks since I am starting the Super Tren is starting.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother reach deep with in and bring that Jeff I know that is there! I know you can get your goals brother your a beast now get full beast mode!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making some changes to my training so we shall see how that goes, but never the less here is a small update.

I am not sitting at 250. Gained some lbs since I started the Epi Smash. I don't feel like I am a heavy 250 either. I expect to start seeing some extra fat loss this next couple weeks since I am starting the Super Tren is starting.
There have been times on cycle I have gained weight but was still getting leaner. Original Anabeta did that to me also.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep at it brother you got this!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switched up my workouts to accommodate the equipment I have currently. And holy crap. Strength is there. Had a pretty solid workout. Did chest and Triceps and Calves last night. As far as the weight is concerned don't really care much about the number. As long as I am leaning out its all good. Clothes are still fitting so all is good. Had some crazy pumps going on last night during training. After we were done I sat down on the floor for a minute and damn it was tough getting up my ares were toast. lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Jeff!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't look like much but here is what I did. Adjust the tempo on the Bench Press also. Need to get some grease or something to lubricate the pulley's and what not on my machine.

Cable Bench Press (180lbs Max out weights)
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

Cable Flyes (80 lbs)
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

Seated Tricep Cable Press
12 reps 100 lbs
5 reps 100 lbs
5 reps 100 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs

Tricep Pushdowns
12 reps 120 lbs
5 reps 120 lbs
5 reps 120 lbs
5 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs

Standing Heel Raises
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is what I'm talking about damnzit lol. Bring it brother! Good update. How's the work and fam life going?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is what I'm talking about damnzit lol. Bring it brother! Good update. How's the work and fam life going?
Work is busy. Been coming in around 5am and leaving around 6pm mon-fri. That doesn't include my hour plus drive home or to the office. Fam life is going well. Took some time away this past weekend to get away and do something for my bday. Did some walking around caverns and other misc things. So pretty much kept busy the entire weekend.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lifts man.
Thanks they are starting to get better. My strength will come back soon. Not to worried. Looking into getting a squat rack and free weights as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep after it brother you are doing great!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work is busy. Been coming in around 5am and leaving around 6pm mon-fri. That doesn't include my hour plus drive home or to the office. Fam life is going well. Took some time away this past weekend to get away and do something for my bday. Did some walking around caverns and other misc things. So pretty much kept busy the entire weekend.
Yeah walking around caverns my asrse that's brother code for tapping that hot beauty lol! Glad you took some time brother. I know we all need it at times.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are going well. Had a good little training session last night on legs. Diet has been in check and no side effects what so ever. Other than sleeping solid due to taking Growth. I can say this so far taking the Epi Smash one will put on some size pretty darn quick. And taking the Super Tren I could feel the tightening starting to take some effect. This combination will let you know quickly if your not hydrated enough also. Been sucking down about 1-1.5 gallons and still thirsty some days.

Leg Press (405 lbs Maxed out the weights)
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

Leg Extensions (This part of the machine is hard on the knees)

12 reps 80 lbs
5 reps 80 lbs
5 reps 80 lbs
5 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs

Stiff Legged Deadlifts (260 lbs)
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

Standing Leg Curls
12 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 40 lbs
5 reps 40 lbs
5 reps 40 lbs
10 reps 40 lbs

Hanging Knee Raises
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

Floor Crunches (with Medicine Ball)
12 reps
5 reps
5 reps
5 reps
10 reps

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice workout! Sounds like that's a great stack of supps.