EvoMuse Nerve Restore - Sponsored

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Big ups for Dsade for choosing me to test this exciting product.

Nerve pain is a mood killer at best and complete life fu*kup at worst.
So anything that may help is worthwhile testing.

For me I have a recurring mild shoulder nerve pinch and some sporadic lower back. but most chronic is cubital tunnel syndrome, my arms get num when I lean on my elbows too much. I used to do exercises that helped a lot so improving this is possible.

I am starting the recommended dosing tomorrow and will be back in the gym Friday.

currently doing 4 day split and on test force 2 since 1 month ago. maintenance or slightly below diet and regular supps like fish oil and multi's

I will be updating every few days or whenever I feel an effect (or lack of) from the product.

for super updated log with killer pics check out :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245884-wicked-amplifies-signals.html

later!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Well 4 days in. not really anything to report.
shoulder and back and painless. workouts have been good. easing back into the groove of things.
Pressure on elbows still produces numbness. though its kinda less in the left arm.

need more time to verify.
will report back at end of week 1 as a first point

feather319

feather319

Awards
I just ordered this a few days ago. I have horrible hamstring tendonitis that I've been battling for a few years. I am hoping it will help with that. I also get shoulder impingement that takes forever to get worked out. Looking forward to updates!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Almost a week in

left hand numbness has changed when elbow is pressured :)
not quite certain but it seems the jist of it has moved downwards towards the hand.

my plan is to give this one more week to see what nerve restore truely has to offer then do th right thing and augment everything with the excercises i used to do before.

I have been dosing this a couple of hours after dinner. no side effects and no effects on sleep so far.

a little excitment is brewing ;-)

domore

Awards
I'll just sneak in the back door, and act like I was here the whole time.

:)

domore

Awards
How are you dosing on workout days?

Even though it isn't marketed for having acute effects, you could benefit from the rhodiola rosea if you take it preworkout. Rhodiola rosea has a lot of performance data, including acute effects.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing on workout days?

Even though it isn't marketed for having acute effects, you could benefit from the rhodiola rosea if you take it preworkout. Rhodiola rosea has a lot of performance data, including acute effects.
thankfully I have zero issues with workouts, I may change dosing if any pain start to arise.

my thinking is that nerve repair would be best at night while asleep no?

domore

Awards
thankfully I have zero issues with workouts, I may change dosing if any pain start to arise. my thinking is that nerve repair would be best at night while asleep no?
You know, I'm not sure when it would most take place. A lot happens while we sleep, so I wouldn't rule that out. However, I don't have any formal education in that regard to make a certain statement.

I've been taking it preworkout to benefit from acute performance effects of rhodiola rosea.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i always add in products when i feel i need.

any ideas if EvoMuse sleephoria would interfere with nerve restore if dose a couple of hours after??

i just bought it to see if it can positively improve my sleep...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always add in products when i feel i need.

any ideas if EvoMuse sleephoria would interfere with nerve restore if dose a couple of hours after??

i just bought it to see if it can positively improve my sleep...
No, you can take both of them just fine together.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
thanks..

as for now, no real updates so I am switching my dosing to 1 hour pre lunch. which coincides with highest hormone levels during the day just to see if there is any additional differences during week 2 trial before adding in the cubital tunnel syndrome exercises that I did before(with great results)

how would nerve restore react with a cycle of say SD/UD ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks..

as for now, no real updates so I am switching my dosing to 1 hour pre lunch. which coincides with highest hormone levels during the day just to see if there is any additional differences during week 2 trial before adding in the cubital tunnel syndrome exercises that I did before(with great results)

how would nerve restore react with a cycle of say SD/UD ?
You're still going to want to take NR an hour or so preworkout.

adding in a PH would pretty mych invalidate this log. H

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
pretty much thought so too about the ph's. but wanted to be sure.

So NR with my pre-workout shake (green superfood mix + pure whey around 7pm) should be my dosage change?

domore

Awards
pretty much thought so too about the ph's. but wanted to be sure. So NR with my pre-workout shake (green superfood mix + pure whey around 7pm) should be my dosage change?
Take all three capsules preworkout on workout days, and then you can take the capsules at a convenient time on off days.

domore

Awards
Have you noticed any differences when dosing Nerve Restore prior to working out?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
well ive trained 4 times since trying it pre workout (1 hour with pre workout protein) and I did not notice a difference so far, but I didn't really have any issues training now as I am very slowly ramping up intensity.

but over the weekend I did get a mild wrist pain that disappeared quickly the next day. which is very cool considering my left wrist has a damaged tendon from when I was young and usually any pain takes a few days to clear.

just though about that now actually!! very cool :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Hey been away due to an injury over the easter weekend!

I did not notice anything dosing it prior to working out. but over the holiday I fractured a rib. I was pulling on a tree using my chest laying on a stone fence as a pivot. and crack...are my arms really that freakin strong?? :(

anyways, since I read the rib fractures incure a huge neuropathic trauma, I continued to dose nerve restore mornings on usually empty stomach. hoping it will aid in my recovery.

Dsade : should I increase dosage you think for this situation?

so far its been 10 days, and while the pain has subsided tremendously it still hasn't been eliminated. movement is much better but still hurts in certain situations.

I have not taken any nsaid or paracetamol except on rare occasions where the pain was too much without even moving.

I did take 75mg lyrica a few times when I felt I needed more restful sleep (freaking miracle this pregabalin). also doubles up and pain relief and neuropathic relaxation. (think of it as a nerve relaxer akin to what Xanax does for body muscles)

so this trial drastically changed from treating a minor nuisance to speedy up recovery of a major injury. Im gonna re-research the ingredients for this goal later today.

later guys

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
so its been a little over two weeks on this dual fracture and I feel 90% better. doctors said it would take4 to 6 so im quite pleased with my recovery.

ive been using nerve restore, USPlabs super cissus and 75mg lyrica (rarely and only when there is too much discomfort when I need to sleep)

some brufun / paracetamol scarcely, and a high protein and EFA diet.

I will start some minor exercises at home and will be dosing the NR prior to that in the afternoon

if my speeded up recovery is due to the above combo (nerve restore and cissus) then im truly impressed

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
also managed to go out on a 3 and 2 day beach events and even enjoying them while having those two weeks off work :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
so far so good. there is interminent pain. but very mild and rare.
have almost full mobility. area stilllittle tender to heavy forces but all in all feeling superb by end of week 3

compared to end of week one..

how much did nerve restore help? can tell. but i sure iwont be without one come nxt injury!

sorry my original log was side tracked. still have about week's worth so will be dosing pre home training.

just planning on stretching and body weight excercise this week.

on a side note, m3 dr's i saw all said not to expect the pain to go or mobility to come back before week 4-5 and upto 6
honestly i was faking the pain to get out of work, but i was giggling on th inside :)

3x-rays over 3 weeks shoed the 2bones to have almost completely healed. So im quite happy

D-Sade, have you considered nerve restore for these uses? as nerve healing is a very big part (especially with rib fracures)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far so good. there is interminent pain. but very mild and rare. have almost full mobility. area stilllittle tender to heavy forces but all in all feeling superb by end of week 3 compared to end of week one.. how much did nerve restore help? can tell. but i sure iwont be without one come nxt injury! sorry my original log was side tracked. still have about week's worth so will be dosing pre home training. just planning on stretching and body weight excercise this week. on a side note, m3 dr's i saw all said not to expect the pain to go or mobility to come back before week 4-5 and upto 6 honestly i was faking the pain to get out of work, but i was giggling on th inside :) 3x-rays over 3 weeks shoed the 2bones to have almost completely healed. So im quite happy D-Sade, have you considered nerve restore for these uses? as nerve healing is a very big part (especially with rib fracures)
We have to be EXTREMELY careful with what we recommend. The FDA frowns heavily, and takes immediate action, against anyone even sideways claiming to heal a disease. There is a MUCH longer, more interesting story here that I can probably expand on after we have made our presentation mid-June - something that my Nerve Restore research has led directly to.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

VERY excited to hear how that pans out for you Matt.

I hope your back heals up quickly, dont rush getting back in the gym no matter how tempting it might be.

I was really pleased with Nerve Restore, I hit some really good PR's, felt less numbness in my hands, arms while sleeping on my side, and feel like potentially old injuries began re healing in a sense... my ankle hadnt bothered me for years from a tendon tear 8 years ago, and gave me a little slight nag during cardio. Could be coincidence, could be some sort of re healing property to this old injury which effects my calf raise strength to this day.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
^^^

VERY excited to hear how that pans out for you Matt.

I hope your back heals up quickly, dont rush getting back in the gym no matter how tempting it might be.

I was really pleased with Nerve Restore, I hit some really good PR's, felt less numbness in my hands, arms while sleeping on my side, and feel like potentially old injuries began re healing in a sense... my ankle hadnt bothered me for years from a tendon tear 8 years ago, and gave me a little slight nag during cardio. Could be coincidence, could be some sort of re healing property to this old injury which effects my calf raise strength to this day.
yu kinda made me remember the numbness I experience when I put pressure on my elbows ....
well I haven't felt that I a week or 2 :) :)

and that back pinch...nada

what do you know!! aside from effects during workouts I think nerve restore has delivered. hopefully effects will b permanent.

but this is a sup I would like to always have on hand. ill be buying one extra to continue my return to the gym as this will be planned as a sort of rehab for my injury.

Thanks again D-sade for this opportunity. the timing was "super sweet" ;-)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Great feedback and I'm inclined to agree, this is a must have supplement to keep on hand for both general health and weightlifting purposes.