What kind of pumps can a Thunderbolt bring? (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

What kind of pumps can a Thunderbolt bring? (sponsored)

Huge thanks to anteus labs for giving me the chance to log this. I have ben a in a little bit of a rut lately and hope that this is jsut what I need to kick start some new gains.

I will update all my info tomorrow....early morning tomorrow!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

In on this- can't wait to see how you do with it!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, up tonight

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a write up about the ingredients in thunderbolt!

Kallidinogenase

Kallidinogenase, also known as kallikrein, is a natural human enzyme and the only pharmaceutical-strength vasodilator legally available as a supplement. Thunderbolt contains kallikrein in recombinant form, and while sensitive to degradation by low pH from stomach acid, we have encapsulated Thunderbolt with enteric-coating to ensure high bioavailability.
    Mechanism of action: Kallikrein is a serine protease, which cleaves kininogen to release the potent vasoactive kinin peptides bradykinin or kallidin. Kallidin is very similar, and can be converted to bradykinin. Within skeletal muscle, bradykinin promotes glucose uptake and improves blood flow. [1]The pharmaceutical class of drugs known as ACE Inhibitors act on bradykinin to keep it active longer which leads to the normalization of blood pressure and nitric oxide release. Boosting bradykinin also increases vascular permeability, which allows for better nutrient delivery to tissues.

Kinins have a very short half-life, as they are destroyed in less than 20secs by through the action of kininases (aminopeptidases) present in the tissues and blood. Hence, kinins are unsuitable for use as exogenously administered agents. In plasma, kininogen is in excess, leaving kallikrein as the limiting factor in kinin formation. Therefore, kallikrein is a far better choice for activating the kinin–kallikrein system.
    Kallidinogenase is stable for 28 months at room temperature, and about five years if kept refrigerated. [2]

Primary effects: Kallidinogenase is a peripheral vasodialator, causing an increase in bloodflow and nutrient delivery to skeletal muscle. [3]

Other beneficial effects: Kallidinogenase has significant pro-fertility effects, [4,5,6] is nephroprotective, has diuretic effects via activation of the Bradykinin B2 receptor, and increases bloodflow to the brain. [7] Constitutive over-activation of the Bradykinin B2 receptor has been shown to increase the anabolic response to exercise, so Kallidinogenase may also impart a directly anabolic effect. [8]

Arginine Butyrate

Mechanism of action: Arginine Butyrate is a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor, and also activates the nitric oxide pathway.

Primary effects: In mouse models of muscular dystrophy arginine butyrate demonstrated beneficial effects including increased muscle strength and increased utrophin expression. [9]

Exposure of myoblasts to HDAC inhibitors results in upregulation of follistatin expression. In turn, follistatin binds to and suppresses the activity of myostatin, a TGF-β family member that negatively regulates muscle mass. [10]
    Other beneficial effects: Arginine’s NO-mediated functions are fairly well known. L-arginine is converted into NO by the enzyme NO synthase (eNOS). Nitric oxide causes relaxation vascular smooth muscle by binding to and activating guanylate cyclase and increasing intracellular levels of cyclic-guanosine 3’,5’-monophosphate, causing vasodilation which lowers arterial pressure. [11] This improves blood flow, which increases the “pump”. Nitric oxide also inhibits platelet aggregation and adhesion. [12] Arginine is also a precursor of creatine, and plays a role in accelerating tissue repair following injuries. [13]

S-Nitrosoglutathione

S-Nitrosoglutathione (GSNO) mediates the cellular signalling effects of nitric oxide (NO). To date, GSNO has been tested in almost 20 clinical trials, examining its efficacy in treating a variety of conditions – including topical use as a treatment for female sexual dysfunction. [14]

Mechanism of action: Although GSNO is often described as a “NO donor”, rather than being denitrated like traditional nitrate drugs (e.g. glyceryl trinitrate) which decompose to produce NO, GSNO is capable of donating the nitroso moiety to other molecules, though a reaction called S-nitrosylation. [15] This ability to directly transfer NO+ protects the NO moiety from attack by free radicals. [16]
    Primary effects: GSNO has vasodilatory effects on the vasculature, specifically of the arteries. [17] Unlike nitrates, S-nitrosothiols do not cause tolerance with long-term continuous use. [18] While NO itself is very short lived, GNSO acts as a stable intracellular pool of NO which allows the beneficial effects of NO stimulation to sustain over a longer period of time.

Other beneficial effects: GSNO, and associated nitrosothiols like S-nitrosocysteine, contribute to the regulation of breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and vascular muscle tone. [19,20,21] GSNO inhibits platelet aggregation, [22] probably via degradation to NO and glutathione disulfide by the cell-surface protein disulfide isomerase (csPDI). [23] GSNO also has neuroprotective properties (via up-regulation of the antioxidative thioredoxin system), and may encourage wound repair through enhanced collagen formation. [24,25] Copper Copper potentiates the vasodilatory and antiplatelet actions of GSNO.
    Mechanism of action: Copper ions are important catalysts in the decomposition of low molecular weight nitrosothiols (like GSNO) by superoxide dismutase (Cu/Zn SOD). [26]
    Primary effects: Copper enhances the anti-platelet aggregation properties of GSNO. [27]

Other beneficial effects: Copper deficiency has been shown to block acetylcholine-mediated vascular smooth muscle relaxation. [28,29,30]

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I am very involved in the supplements game and had not heard of any of these so I was very intrigued!

I have never really run a pump only product other than hemavol which I would jsut add to some of my preworkouts for added pump

Current stats

24 years old
    5'9
    170lbs
    on 100mg trt each week

supplements - protein (use in yogurt or cheesecakes, ,never have shakes). fish oil, vitamin c upon waking redyeast rice, coq10, vitamin d, glutamine, creatine, ALCAR(pre and post workout) Recompadrol on carb days

I follow IF and tend to have jsut one huge meal at night.... i like to eat alot and this allows me to do this, although i know that this is probably not ideal for muscle gain.

on cardio only days I get my only carbs from dairy and vegetables, on workout days I shoot for around 300 g of carbs but If I go two days of no carbs and workoout the third day ill do 400g of carbs........calories range from 3600-5000 on some days depeneding on actiity levels and amount of cardio i do ( i do alot/too much cardio)

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I have been in a big time rut lately, my weight is the same yet i have gotten weaker and have been eating a little less.......... I am thinking i need to up mycalories because i am in an overtrained state.... I am jsut very lethargic in the morning and dont feel awake until like 11 or 12. A month of so ago i was making great gains. I do alot of cardio and also tend to stress alot... all o this together makes me think i should increase calories? what do you think? thanks for input and I woudl love any questions you guys have

with that onto the workout! - dosed three thunderbolt about 20 minutes pre workout

Legs

Squat - gonna stop using a belt, i want to strengthen my core

185x5
    195x5
    205x5
    215x5
    225x5
    235x5
    235x5+2 forced!

Front squat

175x5
    175x5
    185x5
    195x5
    195x5

Leg press
    8 plates 5 sets of 8 drop one plate at a time with forced reps on some - this was brutal

close stance squat - constant tension pumping up the volume!

115x15x7 - 30 second rests drop to 95 to failure on last set

Leg press - 4 plates 4 sets 15-20 - 30second rests

Lunges - continuous steps - 30 steps 25lb kettle bells, drop to bodyweight for 50 steps on last set

GHR 5 sets of 10 with slow negatives

Constant tension RDL - 115x15 - 4 sets
    supersetted with

Reverse hack squat - 120x 15 4 sets

Leg ext 5 sets of 8-10 - 130 lbs double drop on last set
    ss
    seated leg curl 5 sets 10-12 130 lbs - double drop on last set

Constant tension with squeezes LEg ext 12-15 reps 3 sets double drop on last set with iso hold!

Pumps were good... wouldn't say out of the ordinary........energy and focus were god, overall a good workout. It took a lot out of me to push those sets, ive jsut been lazy with my workouts lately. Looking forward to an upper body day with thunderbolt!

y plan was to only use on workout days.... should i do that or can I take it on off days to help with recovery? maybe before cardio?

7. New Member
    Answers

In! Nice log so far

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Holy volume.. have you always been doing that much volume? And I would recommend taking Thunderbolt just on training days.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I love volume lol...makes me feel like I'm really working. ....

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Just cardio today......how many calories u think I burn in a workout like that?

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Just cardio today......how many calories u think I burn in a workout like that?
    A lot.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

in for this too i just recieved my bottle and am gonna start on tues want to compare

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    A lot.
    Lol thanks...only cardio again today, work Oki ng both jobs...upper body tomorrow

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

second workout with thunderbolt today.... took 3 caps about 20 minutes before workout.... started the workout with heavier work so pumps are usually not around but i must say there was some decent pumps...nothing extraordinary but def. there.

One thing I need to note is that both workouts so far have been after 2 days of very low carbs so that may be playing a role. I will have plenty of carbs in my system for my leg workout thursday so maybe I will have a better response.

Workout - Upper body! (yes, all at once lol)

incline db press
    70x8
    70x8
    70x8
    70x10+3 forced
    75x6+3 forced

supersetted with

Pendlay row
    135x8
    135x8
    140x8
    145x8
    165 rest pause to 8

Flat DB press
    60x12
    70x8
    70x8
    70x8+3
    70x8+3

supersetted with

bent over row
    145x10
    145x10
    145x10
    155x10
    155x12 drop 105

Barbell OHP
    105x8
    105x8
    105x6+2
    105x5+3
    105x5+3 drop 85 drop 65 drop 45

supersetted with

meadows row
    25x15
    35x15
    45x15
    55x12
    55x15

decline hammer press
    supersetted with
    assisted pull up - 5 sets 8-10

Pulldown
    supersetted with
    Bodyweight dips - 4 sets

Lateral raise
    supersetted with
    seated db shoulder press - 5 sets 10-15 raises, as many presses

Neutral grip cable row
    supersetted with
    hammer strength reverse grip pulldown (row) 3 sets 10-12

skull crushers
    70x8x5 forced reps on last 2 sets
    supersetted with standing ez bar curls
    70x10x5

DB overhead ext
    70x10x4 forced reps on last set
    supersetted with
    DB twist curl
    25x10x4 drop on last set

rev grip skull crusher
    60x8x4
    supersetted with
    hammer curl
    32.5x8-10x4 drop on last set

vascularity was def intense though!

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Better pumps are always nice
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

took 3 caps before an ab workout today ( needed an excuse to take my thunderbolt lol) and also some cardio...blood blow was def. increased during cardio, just seemed easier than normal! Legs tomorrow!

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

took 3 caps before an ab workout today ( needed an excuse to take my thunderbolt lol) and also some cardio...blood blow was def. increased during cardio, just seemed easier than normal! Legs tomorrow!
    That seems to be the growing trend- especially with regard to cardio. Kill it tomorrow!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

dosed 3 caps 20 minutes preworkout today,was feeling really run down before the workout but it turned out to be a pretty good workout. Got a nice pump in my quads from squats even with the lower reps which is always a good sign. So far I would say the thing I think I am noticing is better breathing. I was still getting out of breath but it seems like my breath recovered faster.... I will keep an eye on this in the future.

Squats - stopped using a belt to build up my core more
    225x5
    235x5
    235x5
    240x5
    245x5
    245x6

Front squat
    175x6
    175x6
    175x6
    185x6
    185x6

Close stance squat - constant tension with slow negatives ( crazy how good these felt even with only 8 reps, tough!)
    175x8x5

Leg press
    8 plates per side 5 sets of 8 all with constant tension and slow negatives really felt these in my quads, good pump goin
    drop set all the way to 1 plate, one plate at a time, O YEA

4 sets 3 plates per side, 5 second negatives, explode up reps were 10-15

Hack squat
    100 lbs - constant tension slow negatives, 4 sets, 10-15 reps, drop 1 25 at a time (4 drops) all the way to no weight, to failure

Forward barbell lunge
    95lbs 4 sets 12 steps per side ( all reps on one leg done before the other leg)

leg ext - fst 7 style
    90 lbs 7 sets 12-15 reps 30 second rests with flexing and stretching between sets, ,dropset on last set

lyin hamstring curl - 5 sets of 10 - drop on last set

seated hamstring curl - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

1 leg glute bridge - 4 sets of 8 these were tough :-( must have weak glutes?

1 leg db rdl - 45 lbs 4 sets of 12

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout. Good job sir.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man....legs are killin today...tomorrow will probably be worse...upper body tomorrow, just cardio today

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious, what is everyones strategy on keeping fat off while bulking? Fat burners, gdas, carb cycling, carb backloading?

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

The concept of recovering your breath makes a lot of sense if you think about how Thunderbolt works and what it does- I imagine that makes for a nice feeling when you're working out and don't have to labor as much.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

The concept of recovering your breath makes a lot of sense if you think about how Thunderbolt works and what it does- I imagine that makes for a nice feeling when you're working out and don't have to labor as much.
    For sure! Makes the supersets much easier.... also noticong I stay fuller a little longer after the workout, nothing crazy but still nice

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

soo legs are still sore from last week's workout sooo did upper again today..... had one of the most focused workouts ive had in a while, felt really good, and worked up a good sweat

decided to change things up and do some pre exhaust for my chest....i did a little shoulder and tri work the other day so focused on chest and back with some biceps

Incline DB fly
    52.5x10x5 3 forced reps on last 2 sets
    superset with
    bent over row
    195x10x4
    205x10x1 drop 145

flat bench DB fly
    50x10x5- forced reps on last 2 sets
    superset with
    reverse grip bent over row
    195x12x3
    205x10x2 drop 145

Decline barbell bench
    155x10x5 forced reps on last set
    superset with
    chest supported row
    100x10x5 drop on last set

1 arm db row
    90x10
    110x8x2
    60x15x2

Weighted dip (chain over neck)
    4 sets of 8-10
    supersetted with
    banded lat pulldown
    4 sets of 8

banded hammer flat press supersetted with neutral grip pulldown

rev grip hammer incline (these are awsome for upper chest!)
    supersetted with
    neutral grip low cable row

str8 arm pulldown superstted with trx row

ez bar preacher curl 5 sets of 10 - 3 forced reps on last 2 sets

hammer curl
    30x10x4

battle ropes and some heavy walks with kettlebells held in front for core - these are really tough for me, gotta work on my core.....what is your favorite core workouts?

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

pumps were good, muscles felt full..........best workout yet with thunderbolt

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, I still can't get over how much volume you do. Have you noticed a continued improvement in your workouts with consistent use?
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, I still can't get over how much volume you do. Have you noticed a continued improvement in your workouts with consistent use?
    not yet..... just the wind....def noticing that i dont get as out of breath, i also have not used it that much yet...only getting in-4 workouts a week

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

with that said....workout was solid today... felt bad goin in but was determined to at least a get a lift in, kept my form spot on the whoel time which i ususally never do So i was hapy... and even with my high rep squats my legs were the limiting factor not my wind which is very unusual.

I am also going to get back to writingdown my workouts so i can see improvements cuz i jsut feel like ive beenin a rut lately

front squat with 1-2 second strictpause at bottom, also made sure not to lean forward at all! - no belt, want to strengthen the core
    165x5x7
    165x7 (failure)

close stance back squat - constant tension
    125x15x5 Rest paused to 25 on last set

Leg Press
    8 plates - 5 sets of 8, rest paused to 20 on last set!

Front rack kettle bell lunges - 4 sets 30 steps drop to bodyweight for 30 steps on last set

hack squat - constant tension - 90 pounds 12-15 4 sets double drop on last set

glute bridge
    185x10x3
    195x10
    205x10

RDL with chains
    185x8x3
    195x8
    205x8

GHR 5 sets of 10

Lying leg curl supersetted with leg ext - double drop on last set of each!

felt like i got a lot of volume in without overdoing it, sometimes i like force myself to workout more when i know ive already done too much but today just felt right

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Everything looks good. Do you feel as though Thunderbolt is helping to get you out of the rut?
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Workputs have slowly been picking up, a less hectic schedule would really help me out of the rut lol

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I apologize for the lack of updates lately....been extremely busy, jsut picked up 5 new personal training clients at once so ive been working on nutrition and workouts for them as well as a big exam for school thursday.

anyways..... i was eally dizzy today forwhat ever reason, i was a a little dizzy the pastcouple days but today was worse.......still pushed through my workout but there were times where i was not able to push as hard like with my lunges.

On the positive, i was able to up my weights and felt good strength wise.........the squats really took a lot out of me today

front squats
    8 sets of 5, last set to failure - 7 reps - all done with strict pause at the bottom and perfect flat back, no belt! Trying to keep form perfect to really build up my core

Close stance contant tension squats - really pushed these today and they took ALOT out of me

125x15x5 , 20 on last set!!!

Leg press
    8 plates 5 sets of 8

Walking lunges with kettlebells in front rack position....heavier than last week
    4 sets of 24 steps

1 leg leg press sets of 15

hack squat
    110x10-12 - 5 sets

1 leg glute bridge - these were crazy hard for some reason
    no weight 5 sets of 8 per leg

glute ham raise 5 sets of 10

seated leg curl 4 sets of 10 double drop on last set

leg ext 4 sets 12-15 double drop on last set

lying leg curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

was getting some crazy pumps in my quadds, even on low rep front squats, was loving it!!! the thunderbolt is def noticeable there, esp since i hadnt had carbs in 2 days!!!.......breathing is easier too....verynoticeable on the highrep squats.

was sweating like crrrrazytoday

calories will be loered by around 6-700 every day till friday, doing a 5 lb strombolli eating challenge, we will see how workouts handle it.....on the bright side i will be training 4 days ina row for he first time in a LONG tie! pumped!

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

yesterdays workout went not too well...for whatever reason i was jsut mentally gone, i think its because of the rough leg workout the day before....i couldnt get a pump i was weak and unfocused.........
    today however was a solid back session...had some nice back pups goin which is always nice, felt my 1 arm db rows alot better than normal

bent over row

155x10
    175x10
    185x10
    205x10
    215x8 drop 135 - form went from great to bad as weight got heavier lol

pendlay rows - strict
    135 6 sets of 7

Deadlift - no belt - focusing on form

275x5x8
    155x25! - this was not as hard as i thought, i will bump this up next time

I am taking the slow and steady approach with my big lifts right nwo, getting back to tracking progress but starting slow, it feelts good keeping perfect, tight form

1 arm DB row
    80x12x3
    90x10
    100x10

Pulldown - strict
    80x10x4
    superset with roman chair leg raises

low cable row - strict
    120x8-10x4

CG pulldown - 3 sets of 10

Chest supported row
    90x10x4 forced reps on last set

hamer strength pulldown 4 sets drop on last set

farmer walk with weight in 1 hand only - probably about 50 yds x 4 with 72 lb kettle bell

ball roll out planks x 4

some other random ab stuff on a bosu some lady was showing me lol

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

eating challenge tomorrow, gonna get some epic pics!

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Can't wait to see the pictures of the food. You been able to hit the gym a bit lately? Let me know if the dizziness persists.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Dizzyness is better...lifted friday ill try to update tonight...no promises though, got a big test tues and haven't been able to stufy, I was gona all day at a steeength and cknditioning symposium yest...it was awsome...some big names

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I'm glad you're feeling better and don't worry about updating if you have a big exam... of all people, I understand.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

todays workout

Bench - pause on chest

150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    155x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5

DB incline
    60x12
    70x7
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6+3

Decline hammer press
    5 sets 8-10

Bodyweight dips 4 sets AMAP

Incline DB fly
    4 10-12 - 42.5 lbs

Fly machine 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last set

Rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

CGsmith bench 135x8x5

Rev grip skull crusher
    ss
    wide grip curl - 4 sets 10-12

One arm DB overhead ext - 4 sets 10-12
    supersetted with Hammer Curl 4 sets 8-10

Rope crunches 5 set 15

Hanging leg raises 5 sets

pumps were decent, overall felt good today! Hadn't had carbs in 3+ days so pumps were still pretty good, vascularity was awsome though!!!

39. New Member
    Answers

todays workout Bench - pause on chest 150x5 150x5 150x5 150x5 150x5 155x5 155x5 165x5 175x5 DB incline 60x12 70x7 70x6 70x6 70x6+3 Decline hammer press 5 sets 8-10 Bodyweight dips 4 sets AMAP Incline DB fly 4 10-12 - 42.5 lbs Fly machine 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last set Rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set CGsmith bench 135x8x5 Rev grip skull crusher ss wide grip curl - 4 sets 10-12 One arm DB overhead ext - 4 sets 10-12 supersetted with Hammer Curl 4 sets 8-10 Rope crunches 5 set 15 Hanging leg raises 5 sets pumps were decent, overall felt good today! Hadn't had carbs in 3+ days so pumps were still pretty good, vascularity was awsome though!!!
    Nice workout!
    Have u noticed any smell at all from them?

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Actually yea, the bottle smells nasty lol...idc though its not like I smell or I'm burping up something that snells

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
  4. what kinds of joint supps can i use?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 06:42 PM