What kind of pumps can a Thunderbolt bring? (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Workputs have slowly been picking up, a less hectic schedule would really help me out of the rut lol

2. I apologize for the lack of updates lately....been extremely busy, jsut picked up 5 new personal training clients at once so ive been working on nutrition and workouts for them as well as a big exam for school thursday.

anyways..... i was eally dizzy today forwhat ever reason, i was a a little dizzy the pastcouple days but today was worse.......still pushed through my workout but there were times where i was not able to push as hard like with my lunges.

On the positive, i was able to up my weights and felt good strength wise.........the squats really took a lot out of me today

front squats
    8 sets of 5, last set to failure - 7 reps - all done with strict pause at the bottom and perfect flat back, no belt! Trying to keep form perfect to really build up my core

Close stance contant tension squats - really pushed these today and they took ALOT out of me

125x15x5 , 20 on last set!!!

Leg press
    8 plates 5 sets of 8

Walking lunges with kettlebells in front rack position....heavier than last week
    4 sets of 24 steps

1 leg leg press sets of 15

hack squat
    110x10-12 - 5 sets

1 leg glute bridge - these were crazy hard for some reason
    no weight 5 sets of 8 per leg

glute ham raise 5 sets of 10

seated leg curl 4 sets of 10 double drop on last set

leg ext 4 sets 12-15 double drop on last set

lying leg curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

was getting some crazy pumps in my quadds, even on low rep front squats, was loving it!!! the thunderbolt is def noticeable there, esp since i hadnt had carbs in 2 days!!!.......breathing is easier too....verynoticeable on the highrep squats.

was sweating like crrrrazytoday

calories will be loered by around 6-700 every day till friday, doing a 5 lb strombolli eating challenge, we will see how workouts handle it.....on the bright side i will be training 4 days ina row for he first time in a LONG tie! pumped!
    •   

3. yesterdays workout went not too well...for whatever reason i was jsut mentally gone, i think its because of the rough leg workout the day before....i couldnt get a pump i was weak and unfocused.........
    today however was a solid back session...had some nice back pups goin which is always nice, felt my 1 arm db rows alot better than normal

bent over row

155x10
    175x10
    185x10
    205x10
    215x8 drop 135 - form went from great to bad as weight got heavier lol

pendlay rows - strict
    135 6 sets of 7

Deadlift - no belt - focusing on form

275x5x8
    155x25! - this was not as hard as i thought, i will bump this up next time

I am taking the slow and steady approach with my big lifts right nwo, getting back to tracking progress but starting slow, it feelts good keeping perfect, tight form

1 arm DB row
    80x12x3
    90x10
    100x10

Pulldown - strict
    80x10x4
    superset with roman chair leg raises

low cable row - strict
    120x8-10x4

CG pulldown - 3 sets of 10

Chest supported row
    90x10x4 forced reps on last set

hamer strength pulldown 4 sets drop on last set

farmer walk with weight in 1 hand only - probably about 50 yds x 4 with 72 lb kettle bell

ball roll out planks x 4

some other random ab stuff on a bosu some lady was showing me lol

4. eating challenge tomorrow, gonna get some epic pics!

5. Can't wait to see the pictures of the food. You been able to hit the gym a bit lately? Let me know if the dizziness persists.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   

6. Dizzyness is better...lifted friday ill try to update tonight...no promises though, got a big test tues and haven't been able to stufy, I was gona all day at a steeength and cknditioning symposium yest...it was awsome...some big names

7. I'm glad you're feeling better and don't worry about updating if you have a big exam... of all people, I understand.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

8. todays workout

Bench - pause on chest

150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    155x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5

DB incline
    60x12
    70x7
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6+3

Decline hammer press
    5 sets 8-10

Bodyweight dips 4 sets AMAP

Incline DB fly
    4 10-12 - 42.5 lbs

Fly machine 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last set

Rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

CGsmith bench 135x8x5

Rev grip skull crusher
    ss
    wide grip curl - 4 sets 10-12

One arm DB overhead ext - 4 sets 10-12
    supersetted with Hammer Curl 4 sets 8-10

Rope crunches 5 set 15

Hanging leg raises 5 sets

pumps were decent, overall felt good today! Hadn't had carbs in 3+ days so pumps were still pretty good, vascularity was awsome though!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    todays workout Bench - pause on chest 150x5 150x5 150x5 150x5 150x5 155x5 155x5 165x5 175x5 DB incline 60x12 70x7 70x6 70x6 70x6+3 Decline hammer press 5 sets 8-10 Bodyweight dips 4 sets AMAP Incline DB fly 4 10-12 - 42.5 lbs Fly machine 3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last set Rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set CGsmith bench 135x8x5 Rev grip skull crusher ss wide grip curl - 4 sets 10-12 One arm DB overhead ext - 4 sets 10-12 supersetted with Hammer Curl 4 sets 8-10 Rope crunches 5 set 15 Hanging leg raises 5 sets pumps were decent, overall felt good today! Hadn't had carbs in 3+ days so pumps were still pretty good, vascularity was awsome though!!!
    Nice workout!
    Have u noticed any smell at all from them?

10. Actually yea, the bottle smells nasty lol...idc though its not like I smell or I'm burping up something that snells

11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Actually yea, the bottle smells nasty lol...idc though its not like I smell or I'm burping up something that snells
    True but on mine its so bad that it actually stinks my han i hold them on lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by fast00 View Post
    True but on mine its so bad that it actually stinks my han i hold them on lol
    very true they smell bad!! almost like an old wet sock

13. Haha yep

14. At least they perform well and don't stink in another regard

Vascularity should be extremely pronounced on a low-carb diet I'd imagine. That plate of food almost seems like enough food for me.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

15. I tjink I could out eat anyone on here lol....vascularity and pumos have been good for low carbs...can't wait ffor some carbs the next few days

16. ok..... back at it today

Push day

bench with chains
    145 8 sets of 5

incline DB press
    65 - 5 sets of 8 plus 3 forced on last set (getting all 8 on each set was a pr!)

Dips with chain around neck - 5 sets of 8, drop set on last set

Decline bench
    145x10x4

Incline hammer banded press
    3 sets of 10

rev grip incline hammer no bands ( hits upper chest well)
    3 sets 10-12

low cable fly 3 sets of 12 drop on last set

Seated DB shoulder press
    50x8x5 drop set on last set

lateral raise supersetted with high pull
    4 sets of 10

face pull
    4 sets 10-12

rope crunches
    5 sets of 20

leg raises
    5 sets of 12

skull crushers
    80x6-8x8
    supersetted with

banded hammer strength preacher cull - 5 sets - great contraction

DB overhead ext
    5 sets 8-12 65 lbs full rom
    superset with DB twist curl 5 sets 10-12 drop on last set

felt good, pumps were good, was wearing a hoodie so couldnt see vascularity but overall a good workout, gonna tryto split up legs this week, doin back/hams tomorrow with some deads then quads/shoulders/arms thursday with front squats, should be fun!!!

17. decided to jsut do legs today...............pump in my quads was crazy - did ext.earlier in the workout dont know if thats why or what but either way, weights were up!

Front squat
    175 - 8 sets of 5 - 8 reps on last set !!! with pause at the bottom

Deadlift
    315 4 sets of 5 325 on 5th set - no belt, felt good

Glute bridge
    205x10x5

RDL
    245x8x5

LEg ext
    5 sets of 8 with double drop on last set
    4 sets of 10-15 with 1-2 second squeeze at the top, these were brutal, pump was crazy

high rep constant tension close stance squat - these were awesome after ext.
    115x20x5 drop to 95 on last set

hack squat
    4 sets of 8 triple drop on last set

constant tension hack squats short ROM 3 sets didnt count, lots of reps lol

leg press - 6 plates - 15 reps short rest periods - 4 sets

LEg curl
    3 sets of 10

lyingleg curl
    3 sets of 10

good workout!!!

18. I've never met someone in person who could out-eat me. I eat a ton on a daily basis and even being hypothyroid I don't gain a ton of weight.. it's odd. Nice to hear weights are going up on a low-carb diet- that's impressive.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

19. Where u live lets have a challenge lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Where u live lets have a challenge lol
    I'm currently in RI but I'll be back 'home' to Long Island in about a month. I do have peanut and dairy allergies though which are a bit limiting to what I can eat haha.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

21. U pick the place and the ch allenge and well meet up and do it!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 03:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 04:03 AM