iForce: KNO3 Review

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellas so this is my first time ever using nitrates so i decided to go with some kno3 by iforce.

first thing is first, its so cheap i couldnt say know i got 120caps for 15$ with free shipping (HELLYA!)

so i started with 2 caps pre workout and didnt notice any effects until 40 minutes after i popped 2 caps. Then i started warming up doing stiff arm pull overs, it was pull/back day.

then i started DB rowing and BOOM, the pump just kicked in, vascularity like ive never had before. i had some full muscles. it was my second pull day with more higher volume/higher rep stuff so that played a part in the pump but ive done this workout before. never had this pump.

one thing that i noticed was i wanted to just keep freaking going, i ended up doing 6 back exercises and still wanted more! the endurance on this stuff is insane, the intensity was kept up the whole time and i didnt even lose pump when i was done. currently (30 minutes post workout) and i still have pump.

that endurance is great and im on a cut as well so you would expect endurance to go down, so this is a killer addition to any cut.

just giving some feedback, it was ****ing awesome! new staple for me. going to up it to 3 caps tomorrow ( not going over 3) and do shoulders/arms. this should be a fun day!

awesome product iForce!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See man, isn't it crazy how fast it kicks in? No load or build up in your system, just take and then feel like a machine.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See man, isn't it crazy how fast it kicks in? No load or build up in your system, just take and then feel like a machine.
A legit machine. I wish it was tomorrow so I can ****ing get duh pumpz

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Nice review man. I'm glad you enjoyed it, KNO3 is one of the best pre-workout supplements I've used for pump.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside of the gym, I take 3 before muay thai training that usually last 2-3 hours of straight intense training, bag work, and lots of sparring. I am always one of the last to be out of gas at the end and I am in a gym full of 20 year olds. Not saying I'm not bad ass (hahaha), but PN is definitely driving that endurance ability.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice review, love some kno3...the pumps and endurance ppl have been reporting are remarkable

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Stuff is awesome. I ran it solo and loved then also stacked it with ArA (= big fuarking pumpz!)

I think it's the single best ingredient out there for pumps/vascularity.

Props to iForce

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does significantly drop BP. I can't take 4 because I get light headed. That is mainly why I feel so calm and relaxed when I take 2-3.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff is awesome. I ran it solo and loved then also stacked it with ArA (= big fuarking pumpz!) I think it's the single best ingredient out there for pumps/vascularity. Props to iForce
That's what I'm stacking it with!

Aha my pr0nstar level is over 9,000!

Yeah I took 3 caps and didn't like it. Not sure if I was tired or what but I'll drop it back to 2, that was my sweet spot.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm stacking it with!

Aha my pr0nstar level is over 9,000!

Yeah I took 3 caps and didn't like it. Not sure if I was tired or what but I'll drop it back to 2, that was my sweet spot.
When I first started taking it, that was my reaction. 2 was perfect, but then went to 3 and felt a little out of it and could tell that something was off. Then after about a month, I went back to 3 and was good. 2 seems to be perfect, though.

IMO:
2 are best for seeing the strength and endurance benefits
3 is nice when you really want the overly vascular look throughout the day. It seems to hold the pump longer

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
When I first started taking it, that was my reaction. 2 was perfect, but then went to 3 and felt a little out of it and could tell that something was off. Then after about a month, I went back to 3 and was good. 2 seems to be perfect, though.

IMO:
2 are best for seeing the strength and endurance benefits
3 is nice when you really want the overly vascular look throughout the day. It seems to hold the pump longer
That's unfortunate. I started at 3, dosed 4 most days and some days threw in 5

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is awesome. I ran it solo and loved then also stacked it with ArA (= big fuarking pumpz!)

I think it's the single best ingredient out there for pumps/vascularity.

Props to iForce
That must be a crazy pump combo, i left out kno3 from my ara run because i'm taking ara with hemavol and heard how crazy the pumps were with ara already

kind of wish i had some kno3 now though since the pumps have been significantly overstated

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
That must be a crazy pump combo, i left out kno3 from my ara run because i'm taking ara with hemavol and heard how crazy the pumps were with ara already

kind of wish i had some kno3 now though since the pumps have been significantly overstated
I used Hemavol also lol. ArA + KNO3 + Hem = dear gawd

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
haha, how is it unfortunate that I need less than you to get results? Sounds more unfortunate for you.
Just because I used a higher dose doesn't mean I didn't experience similar results as you @ 3 caps

Was saying its unfortunate that you couldn't tolerate higher doses (you said it made you feel out of it)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's stop and think about the conversation. To me it is irrelevant, but to get similar results with less of something seems like a benefit rather than something unfortunate. I only harp on this because people need to understand that this is quite powerful at low doses and more does not equate to better.

No quarrels with you at all, man. I just want it to be known that people don't need more to be equally effective. We all react differently.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read that its a libido killer and they give it to convicted sex offenders sometimes. Also read it can actually be fatal in high doses.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey I don't if any of that's true, just what I've read from google. It is indeed used to make explosives though.
Lol it would take some work but yes you could effectively make explosives with enough.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Hemavol also lol. ArA + KNO3 + Hem = dear gawd
i might have to try the kno3 with ara in the future....right now i'm contemplating increasing my dosage of ara and leaving the hemavol as is to see if it improves things

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might have to try the kno3 with ara in the future....right now i'm contemplating increasing my dosage of ara and leaving the hemavol as is to see if it improves things
All I did was 1g of ArA with 2 caps of kno3 and I exploded. Literally. Just boom.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I did was 1g of ArA with 2 caps of kno3 and I exploded. Literally. Just boom.
That seems like a nice cost effective stack for some intense pumps. I was going to increase my ArA to 6 caps but just two caps of kno3 and 4 caps of ArA would extend the cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That seems like a nice cost effective stack for some intense pumps. I was going to increase my ArA to 6 caps but just two caps of kno3 and 4 caps of ArA would extend the cycle.
I was at 6 caps 1.5 g for doe reason 1g works better.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Let's stop and think about the conversation. To me it is irrelevant, but to get similar results with less of something seems like a benefit rather than something unfortunate. I only harp on this because people need to understand that this is quite powerful at low doses and more does not equate to better.

No quarrels with you at all, man. I just want it to be known that people don't need more to be equally effective. We all react differently.

My point wasn't to gloat about my higher dosing, as you said that'd only mean I need more of it to work equally.

I was just saying I much enjoyed 4 caps, and that I believe you would have too.

Not trying to make it into an argument or "contest", I agree with you, for many things less usually = more, and lastly "different strokes for different folks". But my post was never meant to "belittle" you because I dosed higher, that's just arrogant lol.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
My point wasn't to gloat about my higher dosing, as you said that'd only mean I need more of it to work equally.

I was just saying I much enjoyed 4 caps, and that I believe you would have too.

Not trying to make it into an argument or "contest", I agree with you, for many things less usually = more, and lastly "different strokes for different folks". But my post was never meant to "belittle" you because I dosed higher, that's just arrogant lol.
And I'm really in no way trying to keep this back and forth going between us, because neither of us is right (as you said we all react differently)

Just wanted to make sure you knew where I was coming from

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man, that was likely my fault for interpreting it wrong. No worries, in the end we both agree that it is a great product!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
Grayson Supplements 55