iForce: KNO3 Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    That seems like a nice cost effective stack for some intense pumps. I was going to increase my ArA to 6 caps but just two caps of kno3 and 4 caps of ArA would extend the cycle.
    I was at 6 caps 1.5 g for doe reason 1g works better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Let's stop and think about the conversation. To me it is irrelevant, but to get similar results with less of something seems like a benefit rather than something unfortunate. I only harp on this because people need to understand that this is quite powerful at low doses and more does not equate to better.

No quarrels with you at all, man. I just want it to be known that people don't need more to be equally effective. We all react differently.

My point wasn't to gloat about my higher dosing, as you said that'd only mean I need more of it to work equally.

I was just saying I much enjoyed 4 caps, and that I believe you would have too.

Not trying to make it into an argument or "contest", I agree with you, for many things less usually = more, and lastly "different strokes for different folks". But my post was never meant to "belittle" you because I dosed higher, that's just arrogant lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    My point wasn't to gloat about my higher dosing, as you said that'd only mean I need more of it to work equally.

I was just saying I much enjoyed 4 caps, and that I believe you would have too.

Not trying to make it into an argument or "contest", I agree with you, for many things less usually = more, and lastly "different strokes for different folks". But my post was never meant to "belittle" you because I dosed higher, that's just arrogant lol.
    And I'm really in no way trying to keep this back and forth going between us, because neither of us is right (as you said we all react differently)

Just wanted to make sure you knew where I was coming from

4. Sorry man, that was likely my fault for interpreting it wrong. No worries, in the end we both agree that it is a great product!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Max Pump (Betaine Nitrate) vs iForce KNO3
    By Grayson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 01:22 PM
  2. iForce Compete - Reviews start coming in...what say you?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 07:17 AM
  3. iForce Hemavol Review
    By bdcc in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 06:37 PM
  4. Samboz19's Review of IForce Maximize!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:15 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition MaxOut Review
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:19 PM