Chaos and Pain Meets Kenpo! - AnabolicMinds.com

Chaos and Pain Meets Kenpo!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chaos and Pain Meets Kenpo!

Sponsored Chaos and Pain Ferox PreWorkout Log.

A month ago I tried a sample of Chaos and Pain's PWO called Ferox. I was impressed but wanted to use a whole tub to be sure. I'm excited and my thanks goes out to Pyrobat for allowing me the opportunity to log this PWO.

Name:  image-3651576021.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  440.0 KB

Name:  image-1956688103.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  401.7 KB

Ferox is for the stim lover. Looking at the profile it must have every stimulant known in it. Researching these I warn you that you don't want to dose more than a scoop!

Let's see how this older lifter's body responds. In honesty I'm currently running a cycle of IML Osta RX and have eight days remaining. I figured this wouldn't interfere with logging a PWO.

Other supplements I'll be taking: Glucosamine, Multivitamin and Fish Oil. Nothing else.

As of now here are my stats:
    Height 5'6". Weight 167 lbs Age 53

Max Lifts Starting (Actual off cycle)
    Machine Bench: 255 lbs
    Machine Squat: 275 BB
    Deadlift: 355
    Machine Shoulder Press: 115

Workouts: All my workouts are on a daily basis in my garage gym. They are generally 1 to 1.5 hours long and utilize combinations of an Ironmaster machine and free-weights:

Name:  image-1630388483.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  553.9 KB

I train using a 7 day split and use a HR monitor to time when my HR returns to a point that I can begin the next set.

Feel free to post anything you'd like to motivate or make me do my best. If my weights for any lift seem "off" it might be due to incorrect form. Don't flame me (PM me instead) as I'm still learning. Welcome to my log!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final Rating on Chaos and Pain's PWO called Cannibal Ferox. Truly I am a stimulant lover that has tried over 20 PWOs. I enjoy a good (well enormous) amount of energy for early morning workouts and want that "eat iron" feeling! Here are my thoughts on Ferox:

Mixability: 10/10 It only took a few swirls to mix. No foaming or undissolved particles.

Taste: 7/10
    Flavor reminded me of grain alcohol and lemon heads. I never let taste hold me back from anything so this wasn't an issue for me.

Effectiveness: 9/10
    No highly stimed out feeling just smooth and clean energy. Works in about 15 mins and hang time is about 4 hours. After about a week of use I experienced an "analgesic" like effect in which joint pain went away and I was able to put more sets/reps up.

Sides
    None. No crash or GI issues at all.

Cost
    The directions said to use a rounded scoop. I used 3/4 scoop and was quite happy. This allows for one tub lasting over 60 days making it very cost effective.

Recommendation
    I would definitely recommend Ferox as a stim PWO to my lifting friends. In fact, I purchased a tub of the watermelon flavored Ferox so I'm set for 3 months or so!

Thanks Pyrobatt and Chaos and Pain!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Weight 168.4 Goal: 180 lbs

Started this with Squat Day! I received the Luminous Lemon Ice flavor.

Directions say to mix a heaping scoop (6.7g by label). I took a level scoop weighed it at 4g and mixed it in 8 oz water. It mixed with a few swirls.

The taste is like drinking grain alcohol with lemon head candy dissolved in it. The sample I tried was the Watermelon Warmachine flavor and it was similar. Next will try 6 oz water.

This stuff hit hard and fast! 15 mins and I'm not cussing the squats anymore!

Daily Quote: I'm never afraid of a man that has practiced a thousand different punches or kicks. I fear the man that has practiced one punch or kick a thousand times!

Name:  image-3854814884.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  431.8 KB

Squat Day
    Smith Machine Squat 309.17
    Set 1 : 165x10
    Set 2 : 205x5
    Set 3 : 225x5
    Set 4 : 245x5
    Set 5 : 265x5
    Set 6 : 275x3
    Set 7 : 225x5
    Set 8 : 225x5
    Set 9 : 225x5
    Set 10 : 225x5
    |
    Notes
    Usually I'm wiped after 5 sets! Whew! I can eat steel right now! Good lifting all!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in Kenpo!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ken Chaos and Pain isn't about form; it is about moving weight! I like your set up man that is awesome! I look forward to more on this log!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get it brother! I'm in on this!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Welcome to my log brothers! It's great to have you watching!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

In for weight-moving... with form!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In for weight-moving... with form!
    Welcome Thomas. Thanks for joining brother.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  275 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome home gym setup! Reminds me of what I had before Divorce laid waste to much of my material possessions .... working on building it all back up again now that the dust has settled and I am in a new and much healthier place. (been 3years since I had to let the home dungeon go)

Looking forward to your log ..... I am very curious about the long term effectiveness of Cannibal Ferox. Many PWO's on the market today seem to work ok for a few rounds but quickly loose their effectiveness......Perhaps my metabolism adapts quicker to stims than others
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Hi TKC. Thanks for joining in. This home gym was created after recovering from divorce! I'm in a much better place as well with a wife that is healthy and supports my health endeavors.

Curious about Ferox longterm as well. Will do my best to report effectiveness.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

did someone say stims? in for dem der stims!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did someone say stims? in for dem der stims!!!
    Now it's a party. Welcome brother. Ferox at a level scoop kept me cranking today.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Now it's a party. Welcome brother. Ferox at a level scoop kept me cranking today.
    that's what i like to hear!!!

good/strong stims are becoming rare, supp companies are going for mainstream...not good for us hardcore stimmers, lol.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  275 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that's what i like to hear!!!

good/strong stims are becoming rare, supp companies are going for mainstream...not good for us hardcore stimmers, lol.
    AMEN Brother! Half the so-called stim PWO's out there nowadays can't even compete with my daily coffee intake. Nothing about me is mainstream ..... certainly not my desire for hardcore "real" stims in my PWO. Hope to hear good things about Ferox in this regard.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

No lifting today. I must have weakened the lower back muscles with yesterday's extra long squat session. This morning I swung my legs out over the edge of the bed and tweaked a lower back muscle! I'm walking around like a freakin old man! Heat and Ibuprofen is my friend!
  18. Diamond Member

No lifting today. I must have weakened the lower back muscles with yesterday's extra long squat session. This morning I swung my legs out over the edge of the bed and tweaked a lower back muscle! I'm walking around like a freakin old man! Heat and Ibuprofen is my friend!
    rotate ice pack/heat pad....
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Ice packs, heat and ibuprofen did the trick. Back is back about 85%.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Weight 167/180

After nursing the lower back yesterday I'm back to walking straight again. Another level scoop of Ferox in 6 oz water. This tasted better but it's still like drinking grain alcohol and lemon heads candy. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. If it works well I don't care about taste.

Ferox has the ability to kill muscle pain or soreness. I barely felt the back muscles while lifting. Because of this I purposely held back today from my Ten Sets of Fun workout:

Smith Machine Bench Bodyweight for Reps 15 Set 1 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 14 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 13 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 13 Laps/Reps
    Set 6 : 14 Laps/Reps
    Set 7 : 12 Laps/Reps
    Set 8 : 12 Laps/Reps
    Set 9 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 10 : 12 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    That's 130 compared to 119 the last workout. I might drop Ferox back to 3/4 scoop next time. Good lifting all my brothers in iron!
  21. Diamond Member

Ice packs, heat and ibuprofen did the trick. Back is back about 85%.
    cures what ails you, lol.

hope it gets to 100% soon!!!
  22. Diamond Member

Weight 167/180

After nursing the lower back yesterday I'm back to walking straight again. Another level scoop of Ferox in 6 oz water. This tasted better but it's still like drinking grain alcohol and lemon heads candy. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. If it works well I don't care about taste.

Ferox has the ability to kill muscle pain or soreness. I barely felt the back muscles while lifting. Because of this I purposely held back today from my Ten Sets of Fun workout:

Smith Machine Bench Bodyweight for Reps 15 Set 1 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 14 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 13 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 13 Laps/Reps
    Set 6 : 14 Laps/Reps
    Set 7 : 12 Laps/Reps
    Set 8 : 12 Laps/Reps
    Set 9 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 10 : 12 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    That's 130 compared to 119 the last workout. I might drop Ferox back to 3/4 scoop next time. Good lifting all my brothers in iron!
    dude....you are selling me on ferox, really that good, huh?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

dude....you are selling me on ferox, really that good, huh?
    You have got to try this PWO! Email Wayne with your address for samples at wbanks@chaosandpain.com. So far this stuff is working very well for me.
  24. Diamond Member

You have got to try this PWO! Email Wayne with your address for samples at wbanks@chaosandpain.com. So far this stuff is working very well for me.
    my computor won't let me follow that link, but i did send him a pm 2 days ago...no reply
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Weight 168/180

I don't have Blood pressure issues but I do monitor BP when trying out PWOs. Ferox does not affect BP at all.

Winter took a toll today on my workout. I'm so very sick of 11 degree weather! Argh! Felt unmotivated and drained!

Ten Sets of Fun

Smith Machine Close Grip Bench Press 206.67 Set 1 : 155x10 PR for this routine not max.
    Set 2 : 155x10
    Set 3 : 155x10
    Set 4 : 155x10
    Set 5 : 155x10
    Set 6 : 155x10
    Set 7 : 155x10
    Set 8 : 155x10
    Set 9 : 155x10
    Set 10 : 155x10
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting all.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

my computor won't let me follow that link, but i did send him a pm 2 days ago...no reply
    BigT did you email me? or send me one on here?
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    BigT did you email me? or send me one on here?
    yessir!!! sent by way of new reputation, you did not get it?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

yessir!!! sent by way of new reputation, you did not get it?
    Ahh I have to go back and look there. I always try to get them sent to wbanks@chaosandpain.com so I can put them in a folder to handle. Ill go in there and find it.
  29. Diamond Member

Weight 168/180

I don't have Blood pressure issues but I do monitor BP when trying out PWOs. Ferox does not affect BP at all.

Winter took a toll today on my workout. I'm so very sick of 11 degree weather! Argh! Felt unmotivated and drained!

Ten Sets of Fun

Smith Machine Close Grip Bench Press 206.67 Set 1 : 155x10 PR for this routine not max.
    Set 2 : 155x10
    Set 3 : 155x10
    Set 4 : 155x10
    Set 5 : 155x10
    Set 6 : 155x10
    Set 7 : 155x10
    Set 8 : 155x10
    Set 9 : 155x10
    Set 10 : 155x10
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting all.
    that is some great info...i would have thought that a strong stim would raise bp by quite a bit.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Weight 165.4/180

Reduced Ferox dose to 3/4 scoop (3 g measured) and this is my sweet spot. The label says use a heaping scoop (6.7 g) and a level scoop is 4 g. Holy Mackeral! This tub (200 g) is going to last a long time (over 60 days)! Winning!

DQ: The iron doesn't care what you think or what you need. It only moves when acted upon!

Dropping sugars from diet really drops the weight quickly! Lost about 3 lbs water in a day.

Ferox fired me up again. The arms are smoked:

Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Barbell Drag Curl 145.67
    Set 1 : 115x8 PR for reps
    Set 2 : 115x8
    Set 3 : 115x8
    |
    Dumbbell Cross Body Hammer Curl 76
    Set 1 : 60x8 PR for reps
    Set 2 : 60x8
    Set 3 : 60x8
    |
    Dumbbell Zottman Curl 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 45x6 Dropped reps here
    Set 3 : 45x6
    |
    EZ Bar Curl 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x10 Very slow and strict form
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x10
    Set 4 : 70x10
    Set 5 : 70x10
    Set 6 : 70x10
    Set 7 : 70x10
    Set 8 : 70x10
    Set 9 : 70x10
    Set 10 : 70x10
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting all!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You tore those bi's up! Awesome job on the PR's! That tub is very economical for you, I'm very interested in this one!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You tore those bi's up! Awesome job on the PR's! That tub is very economical for you, I'm very interested in this one!
    Thanks Pete! I can feel them now and it's only been a few hours! Lol. This Ferox is like powdered energy. You have to be careful not to let it push your joints into damage zone though.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I really like the complex from the pic you put up on the first post
  34. Diamond Member

Thanks Pete! I can feel them now and it's only been a few hours! Lol. This Ferox is like powdered energy. You have to be careful not to let it push your joints into damage zone though.
    booohaaaah...or as slick leonard would say BOOM BABY
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

booohaaaah...or as slick leonard would say BOOM BABY
    I thought that was the wrestler Ric Savage that says this! BOOM BABY!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Weight 165.8/180

Another 3/4 scoop Ferox in 6 oz water - Boom Baby! Added 4 more sets of inclines.

DQ: What happened to grit? The schools destroyed it by forcing conformance.

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 239.17
    Set 1 : 145x10 1 notch from flat
    Set 2 : 165x10
    Set 3 : 185x8
    Set 4 : 205x5
    Set 5 : 145x10 2 notches up
    Set 6 : 165x10
    Set 7 : 185x6
    Set 8 : 205x4
    Set 9 : 125x10 3 notches up
    Set 10 : 145x10
    Set 11 : 165x5
    Set 12 : 165x6
    Set 13 : 125x10 45 degrees here
    Set 14 : 125x10
    Set 15 : 125x8
    Set 16 : 125x9
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Added BCAA drink back into diet. Good lifting all!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Those are some badass sets of inclines!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Those are some badass sets of inclines!
    Thanks Pete. I've been changing things up in my routine to incorporate more volume. Changing the angle of the bench is something I stole from Reggie.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks Pete. I've been changing things up in my routine to incorporate more volume. Changing the angle of the bench is something I stole from Reggie.
    I did that as well I like how you do 3-4 sets per level.
  40. Diamond Member

now you need to add declines....my christmas present from family 4 years ago was a bench with decline/incline settings...love it!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming Chaos and Pain Products!!!
    By CNPJamie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:35 PM