Chaos and Pain Meets Kenpo!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hell ya! I would love to see some more reviews. Do you have a log going?
    yes...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes...
    I'm on the look
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm on the look
    CHAOS AND PAIN SAMPLES....in supplement review section
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Weight 166.6/180

    Still at 3/4 scoop of Ferox and the anesthesia effect is still going strong. Strong shoulder workout today.

    DQ: men who wear skinny jeans are not men.

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Alternate Standing Front Dumbbell Raises 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 45x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 45x8
    |
    Dumbbell Reverse Flyes With External Rotation 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 146.67
    Set 1 : 110x10
    Set 2 : 110x10
    Set 3 : 110x10
    Set 4 : 110x10
    Set 5 : 110x10
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting brothers.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Weight 166.6/180

    Still at 3/4 scoop of Ferox and the anesthesia effect is still going strong. Strong shoulder workout today.

    DQ: men who wear skinny jeans are not men.

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Alternate Standing Front Dumbbell Raises 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 45x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 45x8
    |
    Dumbbell Reverse Flyes With External Rotation 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 146.67
    Set 1 : 110x10
    Set 2 : 110x10
    Set 3 : 110x10
    Set 4 : 110x10
    Set 5 : 110x10
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting brothers.
    I would imagine that anesthesia effect comes from the endorphin's that are release by the many ingredients involved.
    •   
       


  6. Sounds like Ferox is an absolutely legit pwo! Nice work brother and your quote about men in skinny jeans....lol perfect!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    If you can get skinny jeans on you clearly do not lift or you put on jeggings hahaha!
    Haha exactly!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Love the quote about skinny jeans! Nice shoulder session, I hit shoulder this morning too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Sounds like Ferox is an absolutely legit pwo! Nice work brother and your quote about men in skinny jeans....lol perfect!!!
    I know, Ferox is kickin Kenpo into high gear!

  10. I am in to see this one
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I am in to see this one
    Hi Chevy! Good to have you watching brother!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  12. Weight 165.4/180

    Rested this morning rather than my usual early morning workout. Another 3/4 scoop of Ferox and hitting the iron.

    DQ: The problem is: you think you have time!

    Was supposed to include deadlifts but I felt the back wasn't quite right.

    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Barbell Deadlift 313.33
    Set 1 : 235x10 Back said nono!
    |
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 221.67
    Set 1 : 175x8
    Set 2 : 175x8
    Set 3 : 155x10
    |
    Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown 206.67
    Set 1 : 155x8
    Set 2 : 155x10
    Set 3 : 155x10
    |
    Face Pull 145.67
    Set 1 : 115x8
    Set 2 : 115x8
    Set 3 : 115x8
    Set 4 : 115x8
    Set 5 : 115x8
    |
    Notes
    Weight was feeling heavy today. My mood is rather low.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  13. Low mood? Heavy weights?

    Hope you aren't about to come down with something. Still, another lift complete!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Low mood? Heavy weights? Hope you aren't about to come down with something. Still, another lift complete!
    Thanks brother. I'm just a little worn down with the weather and some family member health issues. Wish I was at the pool with you drinking a margarita or 5!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks brother. I'm just a little worn down with the weather and some family member health issues. Wish I was at the pool with you drinking a margarita or 5!
    Hell ya! Big AM pool party!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hell ya! Big AM pool party!
    Yes!! He's got chicken teriyaki, beers and margaritas! Road trip!!!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks brother. I'm just a little worn down with the weather and some family member health issues. Wish I was at the pool with you drinking a margarita or 5!
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hell ya! Big AM pool party!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes!! He's got chicken teriyaki, beers and margaritas! Road trip!!!!!
    Lmao! Hey, I'd host. A margarita would be tasty, but it would probably put me out.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  18. That would be cool to get a big group of AM guys together. It would have to be something like the Arnold or some kind of show.

  19. ken i tried my sample of ferox today, it was just as you called it...very nice.

    but i am interested in those analgesic effects you were talking about, how long did they take to kick in?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ken i tried my sample of ferox today, it was just as you called it...very nice. but i am interested in those analgesic effects you were talking about, how long did they take to kick in?
    That's good to hear because I never exaggerate and I always want to give an accurate account.

    The effect I was talking about was more of an anesthetic effect - meaning not feeling the pain of the lactic acid buildup or the joint pain. For my workouts this effect allows me to push through with volume that I'd normally feel pain and either pull back or stop. In fact, I caution because this effect can make you not aware you are damaging tendons or muscle.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    That's good to hear because I never exaggerate and I always want to give an accurate account.

    The effect I was talking about was more of an anesthetic effect - meaning not feeling the pain of the lactic acid buildup or the joint pain. For my workouts this effect allows me to push through with volume that I'd normally feel pain and either pull back or stop. In fact, I caution because this effect can make you not aware you are damaging tendons or muscle.
    how long for those effects to start?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how long for those effects to start?
    You are correct BigT - it's analgesic! The analgesic effects started day 6.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  23. Weight 167.4/180

    So it's cold out, snowing and dreary. Who cares because I have Ferox! Leg day!

    DQ: Strong people don't put people down, they lift them up! - The Rock!

    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Smith Machine Squat 285.83
    Set 1 : 165x10
    Set 2 : 205x5
    Set 3 : 225x5
    Set 4 : 245x5
    Set 5 : 265x2 The back said "be careful"!
    |
    Lying Leg Curls 138
    Set 1 : 115x6
    Set 2 : 115x5
    Set 3 : 115x5
    Set 4 : 115x5
    Set 5 : 115x5
    |
    Leg Extensions 209.67
    Set 1 : 170x7 PR for reps
    Set 2 : 170x7
    Set 3 : 170x7
    Set 4 : 170x7
    Set 5 : 170x6
    |
    Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises 326.67
    Set 1 : 245x10
    Set 2 : 245x10
    Set 3 : 245x10
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting all!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  24. Nice squatting Kenpo!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Upcoming Chaos and Pain Products!!!
    By CNPJamie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:54 AM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in