C4 extreme + Agmatine
- 03-13-2014, 09:35 PM
- 03-13-2014, 10:03 PM
- 5'9" lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Is it doable? Yes.
Is it needed? Probably not, try C4 on its own first brother it has Nitrates included and gives a good pump
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
- 03-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Yeah, cheaper too I guess without the Agmatine. Will see how C4 alone goes. Have not had it before, so hopefully it gives me what I need.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rick Grimes in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Rick Grimes in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:27 PM
- By xxZer0xx in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM
- By kraatos in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-31-2013, 07:34 AM
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:59 PM