C4 extreme + Agmatine
- 03-13-2014, 09:35 PM
- 03-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Is it doable? Yes.
Is it needed? Probably not, try C4 on its own first brother it has Nitrates included and gives a good pumpAthletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
- 03-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Yeah, cheaper too I guess without the Agmatine. Will see how C4 alone goes. Have not had it before, so hopefully it gives me what I need.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 32Last Post: 06-17-2015, 06:54 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:27 PM
- By xxZer0xx in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM
- By kraatos in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-31-2013, 07:34 AM
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:59 PM