C4 extreme + Agmatine
- 03-13-2014, 07:35 PM
- 03-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Is it doable? Yes.
Is it needed? Probably not, try C4 on its own first brother it has Nitrates included and gives a good pumpAthletix Representative
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
- 03-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Yeah, cheaper too I guess without the Agmatine. Will see how C4 alone goes. Have not had it before, so hopefully it gives me what I need.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:27 PM
- By xxZer0xx in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM
- By kraatos in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-31-2013, 05:34 AM
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-22-2011, 05:59 PM