Getting pumped for Antaeus Labs (Thunderbolt)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Getting pumped for Antaeus Labs (Thunderbolt)



    Hey guys hows it going!
    A little about my self
    21yo, 2years lifting, 175lbs, love the pump
    I train 6 days out of the week so lets start it up!

    Was selected to run this for Antaeus Labs
    Much appreciated thanks!

    Heres a pic of the product itself


    And of the label for those who have yet to see it


    Thanks for all that decide to follow along


  2. In on this- let's see how well you respond to Thunderbolt!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   
       



  3. First day on it took it just like the bottle said
    3 pills 25 mins pre workout
    Did not add a pre workout today
    being it was the first try
    Heres a break down of my workout
    Baby weight aiming for low weight mid/high reps
    Started with

    Barbell shoulder press
    2 warm up sets of 10 reps 80lbs
    3 sets to failure on 120lbs

    Alternating dumbbell press
    3 sets of 11 @50lbs each

    One arm upright row
    3 sets to failure @30lbs

    Barbell squats
    2 sets of 10 @180lbs
    2 sets of 10 @240lbs
    1set to failure @220

    Barbell deadlift
    1 set of 8 @200lbs
    1 set of 8 @240lbs
    1 set to failure @260lbs

    Donkey raises
    4 sets to failure


    After my initial use what i can say is i felt no different
    but i did do my warm up and then went to the kitchen for my shaker cup and got a compliment (you look pumped) that was after my initial warm up so thats something
    I did not experience skin splitting pumps but hey its only my first try on this
    I have high hopes for it

  4. IN!!! hope to see you in my log as well brotha! kill it!

  5. i didntnotice anythign first day either, it was leg day, but alot of compounds haveto build up so we will see
    •   
       


  6. how tall are you? we are close in weight, nice numbers my man!

  7. I also didnt notice much on the first or second dosing
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how tall are you? we are close in weight, nice numbers my man!
    Sorry forgot to add that haha
    Im at 5'7" and thanks
    Will deff be visitig your log aswell

  9. Hmm, I would analyze how you look previously after working out and how you do on Thunderbolt as well as to look at your vascularity for a change. It's still early on but I find it interesting you didn't notice anything. What's your pre-training diet looking like and timing?
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Hmm, I would analyze how you look previously after working out and how you do on Thunderbolt as well as to look at your vascularity for a change. It's still early on but I find it interesting you didn't notice anything. What's your pre-training diet looking like and timing?
    Usually try to do fasted training in the am but some times i cant doo to work and family ect so i have a meal aprox 2 hours pre and carbs 45mins to an hour before
    I will deff look into those small details
    I must admit i over saw those details focusing more on how the pump felt

  11. Did chest today
    3 caps 25 mins pre

    Barbell flat bench
    3 sets of 10 @220
    1 set to failure @200

    Incline Dumbbell flyes
    3 sets of 10 @45lbs

    Tricep pushdown
    2 sets to failure @80lbs

    Dumbbell Tricep extensions
    3 sets of 10 @40lbs

    Felt great i feel my endurance has gone up and pump is notisable after only warming up
    As for vascularity not much of a change
    I can attribute it to being at the end o my bulk so BF is not as low as it could be none the less no change there

  12. Subbed, really unique looking product.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  13. Nice last workout! I imagine the vascularity will come with some time.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  14. Took it pretty early this time
    Woke up did a quick session before heading out for a family day

    Barbell Shoulder Press
    , 4 sets of 9-11 reps @80lbs

    Standing Alternating Dumbbell Press
    3 sets of 9-11 reps @45lbs

    *Smith Machine One-Arm Upright Row
    3 sets of 9-11 reps @30lbs*

    *Barbell Squat
    4 sets of 9-11 reps @220lbs

    **Barbell Deadlift
    3 sets of 9-11 reps @240lbs

    Walking Lunge
    3 sets of 9-11 reps @45lbs plate

    **Standing Calf Raises
    3 sets of 9-11 reps @45lbs plate

    *Seated Calf Raise
    3 sets to failure @150lbs

    Over all been going good
    today was an alright workout didn't feel all that great still managed to pull through though
    Pumps where great but i didn't fit into my old shorts :/ haha
    Vascularity has now increased but I have dropped some BF to aid there after a workout it seems the vascularity stays

  15. I don't think I'd complain about not being able to fit into shorts
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  16. Popped 3, 25-30mins pre
    Had great endurance vascularity and pumps have remained the same they are pretty darn good

    Brbell Bench Press*
    2 warm-up sets, @180lbs
    *4 sets of 9-11 reps @240lbs

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    3 sets of 9-11 reps*

    *Decline Smith Press
    3 sets of 9-11 [email protected]

    **Dips
    4 sets of 9-11 reps@ 50lbs+bodyweight

    *Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
    4 sets of 9-11 reps @140lbs

  17. Solid work right there. Keep it up!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  18. What are ur overall thoughts so far

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    What are ur overall thoughts so far
    Haven't updated doo to being in San Antonio business related
    But so far it is a quality product
    Im a bit surprised with this
    Pump are deff there and they motivate me too push harder = gains haha

  20. Been feeling great i been on vacations with the fam i did a little workout today

    Bench press 4 sets of 5 @250lbs

    Dumbbell flys 4 sets of 8 @ 55lbs

    Dumbbell bench 4 sets of 14@ 55lbs

    Vascularity has increased and pumps are great actually i still need to cut back on some bf but so far solid product

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fast00 View Post
    Been feeling great i been on vacations with the fam i did a little workout today

    Bench press 4 sets of 5 @250lbs

    Dumbbell flys 4 sets of 8 @ 55lbs

    Dumbbell bench 4 sets of 14@ 55lbs

    Vascularity has increased and pumps are great actually i still need to cut back on some bf but so far solid product
    Nice work.

  22. I must point out one thing,
    Has anyone noticed a very nasty smell from the pills? Lol sorta like puke? Not sure cant put my finger on it but i jut recently noticed it my wife even called me out on it cause it smelled bad
    None the pess its still working im loving the vascularity increase and the pump after only 1 set
    Took 3 pills 30 mins pre
    Work out went like this

    Squats
    3 sets of [email protected]

    Front squats
    2 sets of [email protected]

    Walking lounges
    3 sets to failure @55lbs

    Leg extencions
    3 sets to failure @150lbs

    Donkey raises
    3 sets to failure @110lbs

    2 sets to failure body weight lifts

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fast00 View Post
    I must point out one thing,
    Has anyone noticed a very nasty smell from the pills? Lol sorta like puke? Not sure cant put my finger on it but i jut recently noticed it my wife even called me out on it cause it smelled bad
    None the pess its still working im loving the vascularity increase and the pump after only 1 set
    Took 3 pills 30 mins pre
    Work out went like this

    Squats
    3 sets of [email protected]

    Front squats
    2 sets of [email protected]

    Walking lounges
    3 sets to failure @55lbs

    Leg extencions
    3 sets to failure @150lbs

    Donkey raises
    3 sets to failure @110lbs

    2 sets to failure body weight lifts
    I haven't noticed this but I haven't really smelled them

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I haven't noticed this but I haven't really smelled them
    Give them a smell and lmk i thought it was normal

  25. Interested to see what everyone else thinks of the smell- I haven't opened them to see if I can sniff anything. It seems like aside from the smell you're enjoying Thunderbolt a lot so far.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  26. in and subbed, bro
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======

  27. Again 30mins pre
    Also i must add i been loading up on power carbs along with this to aid its great
    i actually been getting stretch marks on my arms recently
    I dont atribute it fully to this but that pump probably did have something to do with it along with the hard work i been putting into the gym

    Brbell Bench Press
    2 warm-up sets, @180lbs
    3 sets of 11 reps @240lbs

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    3 sets of 9-11 reps@ 55lbs

    Decline Barbell Press
    3 sets of 11 [email protected]

    Body weight Dips
    4 sets of 11 [email protected]

    Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
    4 sets of 11 reps @140lbs

  28. Stretch marks are a bit of a pain but I suppose it depends where you get them. You seem to be doing well with your workouts.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Stretch marks are a bit of a pain but I suppose it depends where you get them. You seem to be doing well with your workouts.
    Yeah i got the between my arms and my chest and thanks

    Hadnt updated doo too some complications wont get much into detail anyways had a great workout today

    Barbell bench
    3 sets to failure @150lbs

    Military press
    3 sets to failure @120lbs

    Dumbbell flies
    3 sets to failure @55lbs

    Concentrated curls
    3 sets to failure @50lbs

    Over all went great had a massive pump low weights high reps

  30. Nice lifts bro. Hope everything is going well
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Feedback
    By cdiblasi in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 02:22 PM
  2. By the beard of Zeus! Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Log
    By brenthebdog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:40 PM
  3. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in