Molecular Nutrition accelerated body comp madness!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Welcome to the big show!
Big thanks to Swolen and MN for sending me a bottle of their fat burning phenomenon Accelerant. I wanted to give this a go based on the reviews ive read and the simple but very effective profile. Ive spent some time trying to decide the direction of this adventure and have norrowed it down to 4 weeks at 10% less than maintenance calories with my typical lifting routine, but more cardio, sns leucine will be used everyday also. The following is my breakdown, hope it tickles your fancy :)...

4 weeks:
Accelerant 3 caps daily
Aav2 4 caps daily
Peak beta 6 caps pwo only
Alphamax
Liver stabil
Cf focus with thunderbolt

Weeks 4-10
12% less than maintenance cals
50 mg hdrol straight through 6 weeks
Liver stabil
Lean cut 3 caps daily
Accelerant 1 upon waking, 2 pwo with cf focus, agmatine, peak beta

Weeks 10-14
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Test factor
Reduce xt
Liver stabil

Currently:
5'6"
182 @ 14%

Will update more later....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed, cant wait to hear how you like it. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have along the way!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks bud, whens the new test factor coming out? I decided not to continue XF, it just didnt agree with me... I purchased a few liver stabil to show you guys some love :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bud, whens the new test factor coming out? I decided not to continue XF, it just didnt agree with me... I purchased a few liver stabil to show you guys some love :)
What sides were you getting with the XF?

Thanks for your purchase of Liver Stabil and your support of MN!

Test Factor should be any time now, manufacturers are getting slower and slower the more saturated our industry gets. Shouldnt be more than 3 or 4 weeks though, so the wait is almost over!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A feeling like im just getting over the flu, full body cramps and tightness.. not "pumps" but more achy feelings, I will try it again though. This fluctuating weather doesnt help either. It messes me all up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yesterday chest:
Flat - 5/3/1
225-235-255
Flat - db
60x10 50x8 45x12
Incline - db
60x8 50x8 40x12
Cable crossover
40x10x5

Upon waking:
2 accelerant
3 aav2
Cf free focus xt
Leucine

Afternoon:
1 accelerant
3 aav2
Leucine

Pwo:
White flood reborn
Thunderbolt
Bcaas
Peak beta

Nutrition:
4oz lean turkey on wheat bagel thin with cheese
2 cups lf cottage cheese with crackers
2 burgers - half pound each 93/7 on wheat bagel thin with cheese
Shake - whole milk, large banana, fresh strawberries, 2 scoops true mass, peanut butter

2360 cals, 190 protein, low carb, moderate fat....

Smooth energy first thing in the morning, not much appetite suppression to report but can feel it "kick" in. Afternoon dose gives me a good feeling as well but as strong as 2 caps. Low carb definitely takes the bloat feeling away. Havent weighed myself lately. Going off mirror image right now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sick stack you've got going on now! Glad you're loving the Accelerant energy and smoothness.

I kind of know what you mean on the potential XF sides, have you tried low dosing at 1 or 2 a day? When I first ran XF, I didnt often go above 2 as the DOMS get way intense for me, and I grow really quick on ArA. I respond better to it than any other supplement I've ever tried. 4 is what I do on my current cycles and it leaves me w DOMS and a highly anabolic effect, which is why Im shocked some go as high as 8 caps a day!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Quads:
Various warm-ups
Hammer strength leg press with light hack squats 6 total sets up to 425 each machine.
Squats - 4 sets of 6-8 @ 185lbs
Extensions - 4 sets till slight failure @ 90lbs

Pwo: 10am
1 accelerant
3 aav2
White flood reborn
Peak beta
Thunderbolt
Leucine

Post workout:
2 1/4lb burgers with peanut butter

Just now:
2 accelerant
3 aav2

I love fasted workouts, especially legs. Always a fantastic pump and accelerant provides great energy to push through the workout. Nice sweat with moderate elevated heart rate. Little bit of the squirts this morning but more than likely due to the late night meal....

ForumRunner_20140315_154812.png

ForumRunner_20140315_154822.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nutritional breakdown from today:
2 cheeseburgers on wheat bagel thins with lettuce and cheese.
2 cheeseburgers on low carb wraps with lettuce and cheese.
Peanut butter
2 cups whole milk
Lean turkey and cheese pita
Large banana
2 scoops true mass vanilla

2550 cals 220 pro, moderate carb, moderate fat

My average TDEE is 2700 cals so im technically in a slight deficiency, no dedicated cardio as of yet but will incorporate some in a few days in the form of jump rope for 15-20 minutes, twice a week

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ForumRunner_20140316_125745.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Helladrol will not be used, if I dont use epi then I will go stano/lean cut/ focus

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAMN, shredded wheels!