Channeling the electricity with Nerve Restore

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I had a really good arm day today. I have noticed a continual pump feeling and lactic acid build up while using this!

We started with reverse grip bench press for 10 reps supersetted with 20 bench dips. 4 sets.
    Then we did single arm cable tricep pulldowns for 4 sets at 15 reps.
    Then we did kickbacks we did a single rep and then stood and did a pronated curl we did 15 reps and 4 sets.
    Then we did tricep pushups for 15 reps with 15 standing hammer curls with a twist at the top for 4 sets.
    We did 4 sets of 15 thumb over dumbell curls.

We hit a few more bicep things and my day at the gym is done!! I am considering some cardio though today. I really need to get in the mode of doing some to get this 5 k done!

2. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I had a really good arm day today. I have noticed a continual pump feeling and lactic acid build up while using this!
    I have noted this too. Had a killer pump in my upper arm going after my tri work tonight!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    •   

3. Today I am debating on training legs or using cardiotryx and doing some cardio. With the weird vertigo I picked up it makes some days really hard. I have texted my trainer to see her opinion.

4. BOTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Today I am debating on training legs or using cardiotryx and doing some cardio. With the weird vertigo I picked up it makes some days really hard. I have texted my trainer to see her opinion.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Yesterday was a great shoulder day. I was up i weights 5lbs on all my lateral and overhead lifts.

We started with 25lb leaning side lateral raises for 10 reps and then did 6 presses per side for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 hammer curls leaning per side up into a press with 30 scissor jumps in and out with hands and feet in push up position for 4 sets

Then we did single arm up and backs for 10 reps and got down on our dumbells and did 20 side to side feet jumps for 4 sets.

Then we did front raises for 15 reps with 15 1/4 laterals.

We hit 4 more things and called it a day.

I finished my training with plenty more in the tank. I could have done the class again!!
    •   

6. Well today I am going to get off my lazy butt and start my cardio for the 5k training. I have zero desire to do this at all so it will be msery but it does need to be done. So I will be adding the Cardiotryx in to help propel me along!

I also will be training arms with Matt so hoping for a good heavy workout!

7. Rough day in the gym today. I had a great chest workout but I took some supps before I went that made me super sick to my stomach while I trained. I was able to get my training knocked out though.

We started with bench press for 95lbs and 10 reps to warm up for 4 sets.
    Then we did pec deck for 90lbs x 15 reps supersetted with plank push ups onto a bench for 6 reps
    Then we did incline press for 15 reps supersetted with 15 pop push ups
    Then we did 45 press outs for 15 reps with 6 flyes for 4 sets

We ended with 3 continuous sets of 50 coreboard shakes followed by 6 push ups

I ended up with a huge pump in my triceps so it blew any strength data I would have had.

8. Since I missed training yesterday I went in and trained shoulders with Matt.

9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Since I missed training yesterday I went in and trained shoulders with Matt.
    Is that what they call it nowadays?
    EvoMuse

10. LOL yep! Two gym sessions in one day though is too much gym time for me!

11. Well I woke up super sore and a tiny bit leaner today!! I am very happy so far with my Nerve Restore progress. I feel like my bad shoulder is slowly catching up and I am starting to get some striations visible in it!

12. I finished my bottle and wanted to conclude with my thoughts. My shoulder size difference that I had due to an injury has mostly even out and the right side is finally catching up in muscle growth. I have had less issues with my scoliosis and I am getting a better mind muscle connection. It is hard for me to comment to much on strength gains unless it is a day I train with Matt. I am trained with high reps and 4 sets at whatever weight she sets me. We do have hevy days but even then its the weight she gives me.

I think this has been a great addition. I have decided to give it a break to see how I do on Myosynergy!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Here's the getting my Nerve Restore(d)
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:06 PM
  2. Getting back my roar with Nerve Restore!
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:55 PM
  3. Wicked amplifies signals with Nerve Restore!
    By wicked442 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:58 PM
  4. Ease the Pain with Lidocaine
    By labrad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 04:33 PM
  5. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM