Channeling the electricity with Nerve Restore

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am planning to give Nerve Restore a chance to see how my body responds.

I am a 40yr old female with scoliosis with two separate curves. The upper curve between my shoulder blades curves in such a way that I have a constant impinged nerve. The shoulder and arm development on that side is lagging compared to my left side. I am hoping to use and regain symmetry and perhaps up my strength in the gym.

I train 5 days a week with 2 off days. My training consists mainly of free weights with plyometrics thrown in for cardio. I take Alphaburn and AMMO for cortisol and fat loss and I will be adding in Neovar for my creatine.

I am really hoping to at the very least have it help with the nerve damage I have from my shoulder because it hurts daily and gets worse when I am tense and under stress.

Edited to add I am starting out with only 2 caps daily first thing in the am. I am very sensitive to supplements and until I know they won't disrupt my training due to headaches or feeling sick I won't take the right before training.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 I seem to be tolerating it well and there is definitely an increase in nerve sensation in my bad shoulder/back. Today will be a chest day in the gym and probably way to early to see anything!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the bikini pics.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see ya back posting.

I'm LOVING nerve restore, yea I seem to feel my back a little more but my connection with trained muscles are so much better.

Love this!!!

SD1959

Awards
I'll definitely be following closely. At 54, I've got some nerve issues too. Good luck!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow so far on day 2 at just 2 caps I am noticing a strength increase for sure! It is however triggering pain in my sciatic nerve into my right leg.

I did back today and we started with 100lb seated rows for 100lbs x 4 supersetted with 30 bench jumps.
Then we did reverse grip pulldowns for 100lbs supersetted with 45lb single arm bent over rows for 4 sets.
Then we did 110 lb squat into an standing row for 4 sets
Then we did 55lb single arm alternating deads from the center .

That is just some of what I did. Due to my agreement with my trainer I can't post full workouts but I will post some of it!

Anyway I easily could have went up in weight and though I did have some extra nerve firing pain I could tell it was working even this early. With my scoliosis I have quite a bit of sciatic issues so we will see how that plays out!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today I upped my dose to the recommended amount of 3 caps. I am hoping to train arms with my trainer today but she only has early classes so we shall see if its her or Matt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you're experiencing noticeable benefits so early on. Very promising.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was arm day and other than a better mind to muscle connection there is really not to much to say. I did not have any issues increasing my dose so that was nice.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I missed the gym on Mon and Tue so I did a small combo day with my trainer today.

We did chest/leg shaping
We started with dumbell flat flyes for 15 rep superstted with 10 per leg stationary lunges for 4 sets
Then we did barbell bench press for 10 reps with 20 bodyweight squats for 4 sets
Then we did machine incline press for 15 reps with 15 lying overhead extensions for 15 rep and 4 sets
Then we did pec deck for 15 reps with 35lb dumbell deadlifts for 15 reps and 4 sets
Then we finished with 15 pop push ups ans 10 lying leg lifts holding the barbell over our chest.

This was the closest that I have used the Nerve Restore to my actual workout. I did not notice much of a strength increase because I took those two days off. But I had a better mind/muscle connection and the sciatic nerve pain is going away. I got a good pump today to which could or could not be related.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today I trained arms which is rare for me. I usually stay out of the gym on Sat.

What I did notice was that I had a pump the entire workout. Related or not I will take it. Edited to add that I went up in my supinated bicep curls 10lbs and was able to keep my reps at 10. I went up or had an easy time with all the rest of my exercises.
10150687_10201677718561143_1535416722_n.jpg

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leg Day

Well sadly the nerve restore could not help me with leg day...man am I feeling sick!

We did 50lb single leg extensions at 10 per leg with an immediate set of 10 more with both legs for 4 sets.
Then we did sled pushes down one aisle and then lunges up the other side for 4 sets.
Then we did traveling pop squats with 90lb lying leg curls for 10 reps x 4 sets.
Then we did side to side pop squats at 10 per side and then picked up a 40 lb dumbell and did 30 pump squats as low as we could for 4 sets.
Then we did dumbell deadlifts.

All in all I was just happy to end it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have decided to do a 5k the end of May. I guess I will be adding in Cardiotryx and doing some cardio to prepare for this. Since I tend to get spinal pain after awhile when I do cardio I will be interested to see if the Nerve Restore has any effect there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulder day. My right side is the side that I have had the issues with and the size difference. I am slowly starting to see the striations that I have in my left and I am adding the size back very slowly. I had a good deal of pain in that shoulder as I was training but it was nothing I could not grit my teeth and train through. I felt like I could get a better "squeeze" on the bad side to focus on contracting the muscle fully.

We started with 4 sets of 35lb plate raises with 30 lying leg lifts.
Then we did 45lb barbell curls up into an overhead press for 15 reps supersetted with 15 pike ups for 4 sets.
Then we did 45lb barbell upright rows for 15 with 60 lying foot kicks? Not sure what thats called per say.
Then we did 4 sets on 25lb dumbell up and backs for 4 sets
Then we did 4 sets of 20 1/4 laterals into a shrug for 4 sets
Then we did 4 sets of single armed candlestick raises for 4 sets

We hit a few other things and called it a day. My shoulders were on fire so it was a good day. Today I have some stiffness in my right shoulder though.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks like a killer delt workout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great in that photo!

And good luck with the 5k! I have no desire to run distance at all anymore lol. Basketball or nothing for me :)

But the CardioTryx has made a huge difference in that.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to say I am no runner. Not even a mile run :) But it will be a fun way to do something healthy with the kids even if we walk the whole course. I am just using it as an excuse to make sure I get some cardio in and try out the CardioTryx for its intended purpose. I have used it with good results on my trainers high cardio plyometrics classes but she does not tell us when those are coming up so it is hit or miss.
Looking great in that photo!

And good luck with the 5k! I have no desire to run distance at all anymore lol. Basketball or nothing for me :)

But the CardioTryx has made a huge difference in that.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day

We started with medicine balls slams for 15 with 200m on the row machine or plate pushes..I rowed! 4 times
Then we used 30 lb dumbells and did a burpee on them up into a deadlift for 10 reps 4 sets.
The we used the 35lb dumbell and did 10 reps on the right arm with 15 reps using both arms in the center and 10 reps on the left arm for 4 sets
Then we did 90lb pulldowns with 30 supermans for 4 sets
Then we did behind the head pulldowns for 10 reps 4 sets.

Hit a few other things and called it a day! I am hoping to throw some cardio in tonight before bed!

Nothing really noticeable on the Nerve Restore today.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout!

No way I'd have hit the cardio after all that; especially if I already showered after the workout. I'd be like, "NOPE! Done for the day!" lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL that is the way I feel about a lot of her workouts :) Today I train with Matt so it will be zero cardio!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back day

We started with medicine balls slams for 15 with 200m on the row machine or plate pushes..I rowed! 4 times
Then we used 30 lb dumbells and did a burpee on them up into a deadlift for 10 reps 4 sets.
The we used the 35lb dumbell and did 10 reps on the right arm with 15 reps using both arms in the center and 10 reps on the left arm for 4 sets
Then we did 90lb pulldowns with 30 supermans for 4 sets
Then we did behind the head pulldowns for 10 reps 4 sets.

Hit a few other things and called it a day! I am hoping to throw some cardio in tonight before bed!

Nothing really noticeable on the Nerve Restore today.
Pushing it hard, very nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She'll be doing the 5k, I'll be knocking back the 12oz.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had some odd observations last night at leg day.

I have missed a few days of taking Nerve Restore due to a missed day in the gym and then the weekend. So when I took it for leg day it took me back to my first time taking it. I had the sciatic nerve pain into my left leg and some skin sensitivity in that area..odd

I also seem to be getting some muscle cramping. Though that could be unrelated!

I will see how shoulder day goes today.

Yesterday my leg day was toned way down due to me getting so sick last Monday. I had to pick up my daughter at work so I specifically asked for the anti nausea version!

We started with 4 sets of leg extensions at 15 reps 4 sets.
Then we did weighted jumping squats for 4 sets at 15 reps supersetted with a walking dumbell lunge the length of the gym.
Then we did a dumbell deadlift up to our shoulder straight into a squat for 10 reps supersetted with 20 100lb leg presses for 4 sets.

We did standing curls for 15 with 30 standing calf raises...and we did more but my mind has went blank!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some odd observations last night at leg day.

I have missed a few days of taking Nerve Restore due to a missed day in the gym and then the weekend. So when I took it for leg day it took me back to my first time taking it. I had the sciatic nerve pain into my left leg and some skin sensitivity in that area..odd

I also seem to be getting some muscle cramping. Though that could be unrelated!

I will see how shoulder day goes today.

Yesterday my leg day was toned way down due to me getting so sick last Monday. I had to pick up my daughter at work so I specifically asked for the anti nausea version!

We started with 4 sets of leg extensions at 15 reps 4 sets.
Then we did weighted jumping squats for 4 sets at 15 reps supersetted with a walking dumbell lunge the length of the gym.
Then we did a dumbell deadlift up to our shoulder straight into a squat for 10 reps supersetted with 20 100lb leg presses for 4 sets.

We did standing curls for 15 with 30 standing calf raises...and we did more but my mind has went blank!!
Worked so hard you had memory loss :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL sometimes you want to forget! Thursday is back day so hoping for a good strong gym session. I have picked up some vertigo so I am hoping it does not hold me down!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a really good arm day today. I have noticed a continual pump feeling and lactic acid build up while using this!

We started with reverse grip bench press for 10 reps supersetted with 20 bench dips. 4 sets.
Then we did single arm cable tricep pulldowns for 4 sets at 15 reps.
Then we did kickbacks we did a single rep and then stood and did a pronated curl we did 15 reps and 4 sets.
Then we did tricep pushups for 15 reps with 15 standing hammer curls with a twist at the top for 4 sets.
We did 4 sets of 15 thumb over dumbell curls.

We hit a few more bicep things and my day at the gym is done!! I am considering some cardio though today. I really need to get in the mode of doing some to get this 5 k done!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a really good arm day today. I have noticed a continual pump feeling and lactic acid build up while using this!
I have noted this too. Had a killer pump in my upper arm going after my tri work tonight!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today I am debating on training legs or using cardiotryx and doing some cardio. With the weird vertigo I picked up it makes some days really hard. I have texted my trainer to see her opinion.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOTH!
Today I am debating on training legs or using cardiotryx and doing some cardio. With the weird vertigo I picked up it makes some days really hard. I have texted my trainer to see her opinion.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a great shoulder day. I was up i weights 5lbs on all my lateral and overhead lifts.

We started with 25lb leaning side lateral raises for 10 reps and then did 6 presses per side for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 hammer curls leaning per side up into a press with 30 scissor jumps in and out with hands and feet in push up position for 4 sets

Then we did single arm up and backs for 10 reps and got down on our dumbells and did 20 side to side feet jumps for 4 sets.

Then we did front raises for 15 reps with 15 1/4 laterals.

We hit 4 more things and called it a day.

I finished my training with plenty more in the tank. I could have done the class again!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today I am going to get off my lazy butt and start my cardio for the 5k training. I have zero desire to do this at all so it will be msery but it does need to be done. So I will be adding the Cardiotryx in to help propel me along!

I also will be training arms with Matt so hoping for a good heavy workout!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rough day in the gym today. I had a great chest workout but I took some supps before I went that made me super sick to my stomach while I trained. I was able to get my training knocked out though.

We started with bench press for 95lbs and 10 reps to warm up for 4 sets.
Then we did pec deck for 90lbs x 15 reps supersetted with plank push ups onto a bench for 6 reps
Then we did incline press for 15 reps supersetted with 15 pop push ups
Then we did 45 press outs for 15 reps with 6 flyes for 4 sets

We ended with 3 continuous sets of 50 coreboard shakes followed by 6 push ups

I ended up with a huge pump in my triceps so it blew any strength data I would have had.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I missed training yesterday I went in and trained shoulders with Matt.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL yep! Two gym sessions in one day though is too much gym time for me!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I woke up super sore and a tiny bit leaner today!! I am very happy so far with my Nerve Restore progress. I feel like my bad shoulder is slowly catching up and I am starting to get some striations visible in it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finished my bottle and wanted to conclude with my thoughts. My shoulder size difference that I had due to an injury has mostly even out and the right side is finally catching up in muscle growth. I have had less issues with my scoliosis and I am getting a better mind muscle connection. It is hard for me to comment to much on strength gains unless it is a day I train with Matt. I am trained with high reps and 4 sets at whatever weight she sets me. We do have hevy days but even then its the weight she gives me.

I think this has been a great addition. I have decided to give it a break to see how I do on Myosynergy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
silverSurfer General Chat 4