Getting back my roar with Nerve Restore!
- 04-13-2014, 06:27 PM
4/12/14 Arm Day Final entry for this log.
Close Grip Bench 200x6/6/5
Opposing set: Seated Alt DB Curl @45x10/10, 8/8, 8/8 (l/r)
EZ Crushers @95x8/8/8
Opposing set: Seated2H Behind Head DB Tri Ext 65x8/8
EZ Bar Inside Grip Preacher Curl 85x8/8
Opposing Set: Hammer Curl 25x12/10
Straight Bar Tri PD 130x10/1
Lying Leg raise (off bench) to Cable Crunch @190 2 sets of 10 reps for leg raise, 25 for cable crunch.
We have sen some nice gains in this run, most impressive being a total of adding 1/2 and inch to my left calf (16.25-16.75) 35 pounds added to solo left leg seated DB calf raise and adding 30 pounds to my left leg only leg extensions in rehab work. The mind muscle connection on this stuff is very strong. The gain in left calf size is what I am most impressed by. Plan on making "Nerve Restore" a staple in my training arsenal.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
- 04-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Nice numbers on the close grip! Gotta love that solid mind / muscle connection.FINAFLEX REP
Visit our website at finaflex.com
- 04-18-2014, 03:55 PM
Thank you Sir.
Going to be returning to my come back log (misspelling and all)
Taman's accountqability/Comback log.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 200Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:06 PM
- By wicked442 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 145Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:58 PM
- By NADDANME in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2013, 10:15 PM
- By Zombie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-30-2004, 03:52 AM