LizKing gets Reborn with Controlled Labs

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
First, a huge thanks to Sean & Controlled Labs! I will be logging White Flood Reborn – white pineapple flavor.

This couldn’t come at a more perfect time – just coming off my first PL meet – training 5-3-1, working on the weak links I learned from that meet. Also, I’m trying to get trimmed up for my beach vacation in a few weeks & dealing with getting up even earlier to train due to daylight savings time. I’ll have plenty of opportunity to put this thru its paces.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Monday night, got my tub in the mail & couldn’t wait to get a session going. First thoughts – the texture is very smooth, shakes up easily. The flavor is great! I could drink way too much of this stuff. Clearly pineapple, but without being too tart or overwhelming. Energy is solid, but not jittery or heavy stim feeling. Pump was decent. I had been using ArA with GMS recently, so I’ve gotten used to some ridiculous shoulder pumps at times.

Hit deads 1st thing this morning. I can get used to this flavor – good stuff. Doesn’t leave any weird aftertaste or burps, etc. Solid energy kept me going, even though I really really dread those high rep sets. I did get a little bit of a crash once I got to work, but given that I didn’t get the best sleep last night – can’t really blame the PWO for that.

3/10/14 (pm)

OHP
115x3
130x3
145x5

Chins
30x3
33x3
38x4* (…questionable form on that last one)

Superset – 5 sets
OHP (w/ FatGripz)
80x10
Chins
BWx10

I’m getting into these weighted chins – my back feels amazing (in a destroyed sorta way) when I’m done training. This session flew by – just kept going & going.

-----------------------------------------------------

3/11/14 (am)

DL superset w/ Ab Roll-outs (x10)
275x3
310x3
350x4

Superset – 5 sets
DL – (1/2” deficit)
195x10
Hanging Leg Raise
Bwx10
Incline Ab Twist
10x10

I remembered to put the belt on for work sets today. Although I did forget to video this session… these sets felt lighter as I went heavier – it took me half my workout to get warmed up, I felt like. First round with any sort of deficit dead - I have 2 @1/2" panels laying around, so just used one today to get started

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Notes on White Flood Reborn: 1 scoop down the hatch, mixed with my small shaker cup (@12oz?) The taste is top notch. Another odd aspect I like is the label – it’s not god-awful flashy, but back to what’s in the tub… I like the focus this brings & overall, I don’t get an overwhelming feeling that I drank a PWO – all stimmed out, flush, or tingles, etc. Just a solid push in focus, drive & energy, with a decent pump to fill things out (this is definitely not a heavy pump PWO, I’d say at this point). 3 workouts on the books with it & each has felt great -

Bench superset with wide pulldowns (60x20)
165x3
185x3
210x5

Bench (FatGripz)
115x5x10
BB Rows (overhand grip – pinky on ring)
95x5x15

Out of there in 45min

Decent session today. Keeping my grip just a touch narrower lately – about ½” in from the rings. I’m really trying to keep cognizant of the pause at the bottom. I kept catching myself getting a little fast on the press – more touch & go than true comp pause. Working sets, I’m trying to keep on my toes, feet further under – starting to get the feel for it. Accessory sets I’m going flat footed. Forgot about the wrist wraps until after my last work set. All those row reps, light weight or not, got a nice pump going. Everything went smooth & the pace stayed quick enough that I was getting winded & nauseous towards the end.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Ground out an OK squat session this morning. Woke up with an upset stomach, so that didn’t help much. My body felt just sorta beat up, quads especially, but hung in there to complete the session. Haven’t conquered my forward issue, but starting to get more acquainted with it, if that makes any sense – feeling it earlier in the rep when the breakdown is starting – leading me to hopefully overcome it in due time. Might try to loosen back up with some yoga tonight or in the am, plus some sort of cardio/conditioning/abs tomorrow for sure.

Squat (superset with SLDL 115x7)
215x3
245x3
275x4

Superset
Squat
155x5x10
SLDL
115x5x10

White Flood Reborn treated me a-ok this morning. I woke up feeling low & upset stomach. Got my sh!t together & slammed my PWO – surprisingly didn’t bother my stomach at all. Ground out a session & called it a day. I was feeling like I might want to hang up the towel early, but managed to trudge through it.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Big update today - been super busy weekend, but still got down to business.

I like the addition of weighted chins to OHP day – adding that, as well as upping the rowing volume on bench day, seems to be helping – I feel better & shoulders feel overall more solid. Between using FatGripz for accessory work & wrist wraps for work sets, quite honestly my wrists have never felt better. Just gotta hammer my diet down if I ever want to see my abs – I hate tracking cals. Not much reason to sweat it now though, my vacation is in just over 1 week! However, as summer gets nearer….

OHP – 3/16/14

OHP – superset with chins
120x5
135x3
150x3

Superset Chins
30x5
35x3
38x3

5 sets
OHP – 50% - FatGripz - 80x10
Chins – BWx10

---------------------------------------------

DL – 3/17/14

DL – superset with Roll-Outs
295x5
330x3
370x4

5 sets
DL (@1” deficit) – 50% - 195x10
Incline Ab Twists – 10x10
Hanging Leg Raise – BWx10

--------------------------------------------

Bench – 3/19/14

Bench – superset with wide pull downs 80x15
175x5
200x3
220x3

5 sets
Bench – 50% - FatGripz – 115x10
BB Row Overhand – 115x12

Notes on White Flood Reborn – I’m really enjoying this. I’ve been taking one scoop & it fits the bill perfectly. It also doesn’t hang around in my stomach like some drinks seem to – the milder, good flavor helps on that point I’m sure. Nothing in this mix seems to be overwhelming - after training I don't feel like I'm in a haze either

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to get back into weighted china again, now that my shoulder is better. Good call!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I need to get back into weighted china again, now that my shoulder is better. Good call!
it makes my OHP day feel more... 'balanced' ...for lack of better term

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
3/20/14
Squats – bw 203lbs (am)

Work sets-Squat (superset w/ standing cable crunch 40x12)
230x5
260x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8gubIzjdc
290x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jQTn3bB_HI

5 sets
SLDL (FatGripz) – 115x5x10
Squat – 155x5x10

Went out for a fancy anniversary dinner last night - pork confit w/ spinach & cheeses on fruit & bread, salad (really awesome with all the fixins), grilled salmon & shrimp with potatoes, & some sort of mocha baked mousse for dessert, plus a couple drinks & wine. That was such an awesome meal, however I was slow moving this morning...

Not as much of a cave in, but definitely getting my a$$ up way too early. A little bit of a grind on those last reps, but I feel like I'm learning. Read something about driving my head into the bar to start the ascent - need to explore that more.

White Flood is holding up great - I was wondering with all the food I ate last night, how would a PWO affect my belly?... (indigestion, etc) Didn't bother me at all. Got me moving & despite a slow start managed to finish in just about an hour

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome dinner, man! And glad that WF didn't bother it at all.

As for driving the head into the bar, this will help keep your chest up bigtime, and it's something I do as well. Don't look up, don't look down, but drive it back. Mark Bell explained doing it for the deadlift, too, in a Sumo 101 video. He said to try to make a double chin for yourself. I'm not sure if I'm doing the explanation any justice lol

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks man - Granted I could always be stronger, but I've been left head scratching at times looking at when my form breaks down - this seems like it might just be the cue I've been missing too long now. In the bottom, I can totally feel myself engaging my legs right away, leaving plenty on the table as I slow my rise to let my upper catch back up without having a major fail.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks man - Granted I could always be stronger, but I've been left head scratching at times looking at when my form breaks down - this seems like it might just be the cue I've been missing too long now. In the bottom, I can totally feel myself engaging my legs right away, leaving plenty on the table as I slow my rise to let my upper catch back up without having a major fail.
& I'm really enjoying WF - this stuff is quickly making it's way on to my PWO short list

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Got a big update for ya’ll - Tying up loose ends before heading off to paradise – snowed in Louisville this morning & it’s 80deg in St Lucia!!!!

I’ll be repeating this 5’s week when I get back from the trip, taking the vacation as the deload I should’ve been doing this past week. Hit deads & went hiking on Sunday – I’m a glutton for punishment… Then bench yesterday & squats this morning. Just wanted to finish off the week’s program before leaving. Felt pretty solid until squats, but even got thru that pretty well (except bailing on accessory work).

------------------------------------
3/22/14
OHP (superset w/ Chins)
110x5
125x5
140x6
Chins
28x5
31x5
37x6

5 sets
85x10
BWx10

Felt great – I really like working the weighted chins alongside OHP.

3/23/14
DL (ss w/ Ab Roll-outs BWx12)
260x5
300x5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxhbCWRbmUk
340x7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrDZO2GARf4

Deficit (@1”) 200x10
Incline Ab Twist 10x12
Hanging Leg Raise BWx12

3/24/14
Bench (ss w/ Pulldown 70x12)
155x5
180x5
200x8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ7ZeHNBxds

5 sets
Bench 50% (w/ FatGripz) 120x10
Pulldown 80x12

3/25/14

Squats (ss w/ SLDL 115x12)
205x5
235x5
265x7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7HWQqBJBYA

Head into the bar is making sense – unlocking something here…. I expect to see some marked improvement in my squatting coming up.

Note on White Flood: I put it thru its paces this week for sure. I was impressed – the flavor hasn’t gotten old & it still packs the same punch. It’s not a hard core up feeling, so it doesn’t send me off on a rollercoaster of up & down. I won’t be able to lift until next Wednesday, so basically then I’ll have a second chance at a first impression

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
My tropical paradise R&R – Soufrière, Saint Lucia. Amazing jungle & mountain views form the infinity pool, beautiful secluded beaches, delicious food, along with blue holes & a sulphur spring to keep things interesting. Visited a local Rasta’s farm & had a amaizing fresh lunch cooked right up on the beach in clay pots made by some local women up on top of the ridge nearby. Snorkeled over a blue hole – the water went from knee deep to over 1000ft in the span of just a hundred feet or so.

View attachment 99236
View attachment 99237
View attachment 99238
View attachment 99239
View attachment 99240
View attachment 99241
View attachment 99242
View attachment 99243

After some relaxation & recuperation, gotta get back to it – OHP & Chins were a grind getting warmed up, but then I started catching my wind again. I’m always a little weak coming off a deload, but with the extra R&R I felt really good. A couple sets into the assistance work & I thought my arms were going to fall off – my shoulders had a gnarly pump going. Took a breather & then hammered out the last couple sets. Actually finished a few minutes earlier than expected.

Deads – these were a killer…. First morning workout in a little over a week & had a couple beers at the wife’s parents last night. Everything felt heavy as sh!t but it still moved off the floor & locked out. I hit the same 340x6 that I hit the week before vacation when I was still taking ABE. I felt like I was keeping my chest up a bit better consciously. No videos today – this was a grind of a DL day, so I was just trying to keep on pushing thru it without distractions.

White Flood Reborn notes: Mind-muscle connection seemed on point these past 2 days – these workouts felt plenty heavy, but also had the gas in the tank to keep going. Tossed in 1.5 scoops Glycergrow on OHP day & hot d@mn - Pump was a motherf@cker…a bit too much for a second there actually. The flavor is still holding up well with me – 2/3s thru today’s deads made me wonder if I was going to taste this a second time, but with no intense aftertaste that lingers around like some others I was able to keep going without issue.

4/6/14
OHP (superset w/ Chins)
110x5
125x5
140x6
Chins
28x5
32x5
37x6

5 sets
OHP (w/ FatGripz) - 85x10
Chins - BWx10

4/7/14
DL (ss w/ Ab Roll-outs BWx10)
260x5
300x5
340x6

Deficit (@.5”) - 200x10
Incline Ab Twist - 10x10
Hanging Leg Raise - BWx12

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Although I was pretty stiff & sore starting out the morning, I felt solid today, although I didn't realize until after that the previous time thru I hit 200 for 8 but only got 7 this time. Oh well go on to another day I guess. Was getting pretty quick with my pause but felt like I redeemed myself somewhat on the last rep of 200. Got a bit of cardio work trying to cut back on rest times during my accessory sets.

4/9/14
Bench (ss w/ Pulldown 70x15)
155x5
180x5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0dYTOPdSLI
200x7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPHsNa_S7R0

superset 5 sets
Bench 50% (w/ FatGripz) 120x10
Pulldown 70x15

White Flood notes - Went really light on the water when mixing today, just to see the flavor - it was a pretty tasty pineapple even with only @4oz of water (I had been drinking a bunch of water already, so still plenty hydrated). There is virtually no crash whatsoever that I've experienced from this PWO - I'm really digging that, was not expecting it at all.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're diggin white flood, man. Solid session as usual.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Glad you're diggin white flood, man. Solid session as usual.
Thanks man - it seems like most PWOs coming out now are either ultra-stim heavy or totally stim-free - it's nice to see one that just works well dayin/day out & tastes good

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
4/10/14 - Squats

Squats (ss w/ SLDL 115x12)
205x5
235x5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6fQxR0NcE
265x5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKGSDky8d4

& that's it - I started off the morning with my stomach not feeling the best, slowing my progress. Then once I got under the bar, I felt rushed. Got to my last work set - felt my stomach not feeling so hot @4-5 rep, so decided not to risk that. Got a couple reps into my accessory squats & got a wicked cramp in my inner thigh. Just racked it & went on with my day. Managed to get the meat of the session in, so at least I've got that going for me...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hit bench last night, as I couldn’t get myself out of bed yesterday morning. Decent session, nothing special though – just staying on track. During accessory sets, felt like I was learning how to engage my lats a bit better – know to transfer that to work sets. Pulldowns felt great – really focused on keeping strict form. Gotta get off that cable & into wide pull-ups soon.

Squats went well – heck of a lot better than last week. Experimented with foot placement – I’m feeling a bit better with a slightly wider stance. Question for ya – how much are your feet turned out when squatting? Just curious on this as well, as I haven’t read too much on it to be honest & have just always went by feel. I was noticing as I was getting the groove on the wider stance today, my feet were a little more out as well. At the time I was picturing the something I read once about the squat isn’t coming up, it’s your legs coming together (making you go up).

Unfortunately, no vids – my phone ran out of memory & I didn’t catch it until I went back to upload all the vids & I only had 20 secs of the first bench set

Overall, I am getting the opinion that I’m mentally leaving reps out there & am looking into more mental technique. Plus I really need, as much as I hate it, to get back into logging my food. Maybe I’m just being tough on myself today, but basically I’m getting an inclination deep-down to cut the dumb sh!t, stop half-assin’ & do it -

4/16/14-pm
Bench (ss w/ Pulldown 80x12)
165x3
190x3
215x4

superset 5 sets
Bench 50% (w/ FatGripz) 125x10
Pulldown 80x12

4/17/14-am
Squats (ss w/ SLDL 115x10)
220x3
250x3
280x4

superset 5 sets
SLDL – 115x10
Squat – 160x10

White Flood Reborn notes: Going great – still packing a good punch & haven’t gotten sick of the flavor. I actually went with a no-stim PWO for my bench session (as it was evening & didn’t want to mess with my sleep). The nice thing I noticed was since WF isn’t such a stim-hog, I didn’t notice myself feeling anything lacking.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the good update man.

You'll have to find your groove with the feet BUT feet pointed more forwards is usually better. Once your feet start to flare, you lose external rotation capability and glute activation. Though, pushing outwards on your feet with them flared out in a wide stance can work as well. Whatever gets the weight up easiest/safest for you.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks for the good update man.

You'll have to find your groove with the feet BUT feet pointed more forwards is usually better. Once your feet start to flare, you lose external rotation capability and glute activation. Though, pushing outwards on your feet with them flared out in a wide stance can work as well. Whatever gets the weight up easiest/safest for you.
OK cool - what would you say, degree wise? I wasn't getting too crazy, but was finding comfort with my toes @ 20 degrees out- (edit degrees not %)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Pardon the length, huge update – capped off my 5-3-1 week this morning. I’m ready for a deload for sure now. Stayed busy over the weekend working on the yard - laying patio stones, etc. When I wasn’t working, it was lift, eat, rest. I’m going to see the comedian Doug Stanhope tonight. I wanted to make sure my squats were finished this morning, instead of trying to tackle that tomorrow morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHP
125x5
140x3
155x3
Superset with Chins
32.5x5
37.5x3
41x4

5 sets - superset
OHP (w FatGripz) - 85x10
Chins - BWx10

The 3rd rep of 155 was a grind – I was hoping for more but couldn’t find it. Chins were solid though – happy about the progress here.

DL (superset with ab rollouts x10)
300x5
340x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwDTHUzBng
380x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8a1EFOR2w

5 sets - superset
Deficit DL – 200x10
Hanging Leg Raise – BWx12
Ab Twist – 10x10

DLs were ok – but had some issue. Last set, wasn’t sitting back enough off the start, shoulders a little over the front when I started the pull, causing the 1st rep to be a little bit of a grind. So I’m a dumba$$ - 2 rep felt great, but I felt like I might’ve been close to the pins coming up (doesn’t look like it on vid though). Instead of just rolling it back after the rep, I for whatever reason, decide to walk it back… It work somewhat unconscious decision that I caught myself making. I completed the next rep, but was too flustered mentally at that point for another

Bench (superset with wide cable pulls 80x10)
180x5
200x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsjcZrl5dA
225x5* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncj_pSMKh0

5 sets - superset
Bench (w FatGripz) - 120x10
wide cable pulls - 80x10

Bench went pretty well. I was able to get the groove of engaging my lats that clicked last week. Leg drive is clicking more & more each session. I feel like bench is catching the best carryover from the increased chins & pull downs at this point. 5th rep I felt my butt start lifting-caught the butt lift before it got away from me, but not sure if it was legit. Tried a new camera angle – thoughts?

Squat (superset with SLDL 115x10)
235x5
265x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlv6WrM-_V0
295x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJVOaTmwerc

5 sets – superset
Squat – 160x10
SLDL – 115x10

I’m starting to see some good progress squatting. The vid looks better than these felt. I killed it after the 3rd rep as I felt form was toast. I can see (& felt it during rep) I was looking down & wasn’t driving into the bar, but really think I should’ve stayed with it for another rep – I had the speed, just correct my head position & drive that f@cking bar up!... Next time… I’m burying depth – probably need to work on cutting off a couple inches up. I’ll work on finding a better camera angle so I get your opinions -

White Flood notes – put it to the test these sessions & it held solid. Definitely need to be careful with combining agmatine with it on leg day, though, as the pump was getting kinda brutal by the end of those 5 sets. I keep saying the same sh!t over & over, but not sure how else to describe it – this is a solid product.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
It's Kentucky Derby time again - so between getting over whatever illness grabbed me earlier this week & having a few gigs around town the last couple days, I have been MIA from under the bar. Should be able to hit it again maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky or definitely Sunday. I'm getting socialized-out though, so definitely looking forward with some 1-on-1 time with the iron...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Derby is now behind me for another year – had 3 performances in 3 days, 2 of those were several hour shows. Rested & ate leftovers Sunday. I cooked up a big spread of Mexican food – spicy orange beef carnitas, venison & beef ground taco meat, homemade spicy beer queso, corn salad, gauc, etc. Also mixed up margaritas – no mix, all booze – tasty & potent 

Decent couple of sessions, bench & squat. There definitely some fatigue involved, but overall solid. No vids, camera was full & I didn’t want to stop & sort thru, delete, etc. I’ll be doing that today though. These were just solid sessions, nothing really special – just lots of sweat & iron moving. Sort of a random PR, but I did finally start swapping out pull downs for bodyweight pull-ups, once I started to fade out of hitting 5 reps with decent form, I went back to pull-downs. Totally missed hitting my prescribed squat reps, but these hill sprints were bound to do that - Went over to the hill in the nearby park last night, not sure exactly how long it was, but both of us were gassed out by the time we reached the top each pass. I will be incorporating hill sprints 3 times a week – the wife is game to take part in this as well, so there’s some competition to keep me moving.

I'm almost out of this white flood, but I'm definitely buying more. Great stuff - I'll get a review posted up soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bench (superset with pull ups BWx5)
160x5
180x5
205x6

5 sets - superset
Bench (w FatGripz) - 120x10
Pull Ups BWx5 – 2 sets
wide cable pulls 80x10 – 3 sets

Squat (superset with SLDL 115x10)
210x5
240x5
275x3

5 sets – superset
Squat – 160x10
SLDL – 115x10

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
My legs are toast! But I’m still hanging in there. Only 2 sessions into the hill sprinting & I can feel that sh!t….wow. No complaints though – it’s actually just the sorta kick in the pants I need. Took a couple pics of it Wednesday, but didn’t get decent shots that really showed scale/slope, but I’ll try again today. First day I made it 3 solid passes up the hill before my feet/legs started cramping & I was about to puke. Wednesday made it 4 times in 10 minutes. I’ll see how my day goes today, I’d like to get 5, but also had deads this morning & my legs were already sore. Yesterday at work, it was rough getting up & down from sitting at my desk – as I sit, my legs would get stiff & sore, then it would take 10-20 yards to walk it back off – every time…. However, at practice last night, I felt some extra gas in the tank after one performance that usually destroys me. I think this sprinting will pay off in more ways than one.

Hit OHP last night & deads this morning. Since my last week was so random & broken up, I’m running through 5’s week again. Picked up a pair of those Lock-Jaw bar collars (as I only had one pair of collars & 2 bars) as well as some nose tork. I tried the tork in each final set. I didn’t get very close though, just enough to feel it thru my sinuses. It has basically the same smell as that fermented shark from Iceland – Hakarl. It’s definitely a little boost, but man I was ready for a nap after deads today… Felt a way bigger post-workout comedown than I’m normally accustomed to. It definitely helped snag an extra rep in chins & deads, but I actually had trouble getting/staying tight on OHP. Just testing so I know what I’m dealing with – I’ll only use it for meets & maybe 5-3-1 week 1’s sets.

Still haven’t cleared any space to get vids – had lots going on recently – blah blah excuses 

OHP
110x5
125x5
145x5
Superset with Chins
31x5
36x5
41x6 PR

5 sets - superset
OHP (w FatGripz) - 85x10
Chins - BWx10

DL (superset with ab rollouts x10)
265x5
305x5
345x6

5 sets - superset
Deficit DL – 205x10
Hanging Leg Raise – BWx12
Ab Twist – 10x10

Final review will post up later today -

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
A huge thanks to Sean & the CL crew for letting me run this log for White Flood Reborn – Pineapple! While this log may be ending, me & WF are just getting to know each other & have many days ahead :) Top notch product from a great company!

Review:

Flavor: Pineapple – great flavor! Top notch for me as far as PWO go. not too strong, fruity, kinda tart but without that weird intense chemical-tasting “fruit” flavor. I like that they went with a subtle label, as opposed to something super loud & brash.

Pump: Wasn’t a major factor in this, but wasn’t bad either. Not enough to make leg days uncomfortable, but still enough to look a lil extra buff after a workout.  Pop a couple agamtine caps if you’re looking for a bigger pump.

Mind-Muscle: This product never failed at amping me up, but it did not send me into a frenzy. Just the right level – I’m ready, but not bouncing off the walls. Sometimes when the stims get way high, I get more flustered than drawn into lifting.

Energy: 1 scoop did the trick the entire run. Smooth – definitely a stim PWO, but not a super high level. Probably in the 1-2 cups of coffee range?... I really like the relative lack of comedown. I’ll get to work & not be too tired or still all raged out & be able to sip a cup of coffee thru the morning without feeling my heart jumping from my chest

Overall: 4/5 - I really enjoyed this product & will definitely be adding it into the arsenal! Awesome flavor & solid energy - It is the most well-rounded PWO I’ve had the pleasure of using.

And if there's anyone lurking round here wanting to follow along, I'll still be logging my adventures into powerlifting over here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a detailed log & review for WFR.

Now, back to your training log :D

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks brother!!!!