Misfit28 Beta Test log of Lecheek's new Amino Fusion!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I received my new tub of Amino Fusion from Lecheek on Friday. I've used a scoop per day for the last few days, and had one scoop intra-workout today. I trained fasted this morning, as I usually do.

Before my workout, I dosed a few products that I had started for a personal log on another site. About 1 hour before, I dosed 1 81mg baby aspirin, 4 gelcaps of XFA, 3 caps of AS Agmatine and 2 Endosurge Turbo. 30 minutes pre-workout I drank 1.5 scoops of WFR. I mixed my Amino Fusion into 10 ounces of water. Over the weekend, I took some pictures of the product. Here they are:

As you can see, it was sealed with foil. This is interesting to me, I haven't seen this on any other product that I have opened lately.

I had to dig around a bit to find the scoop

Here's what 1 loaded scoop looks like.

Right after dumping the scoop into ~8 ounces of water.

After shaking it for about 10-15 seconds. Nice mixing, just a little leucine foam.

Initial impressions:​

Upon opening it, I really liked the smell of this amino product. I still can't place the smell, but it seems very familiar to me. Some type of candy, maybe?

It mixes well, in anywhere from 8-10 ounces of water, as recommended on the label. As the profile hasn't been released yet that I know of, I can't disclose the ingredients. The foaming is an indication of the leucine in the BCAAs, though.

Interesting directions: It lists to only use 1/2 scoop for beginners, and a full scoop for advanced. Although, not an advanced lifter, I used a full scoop. I figure i am an advanced amino user, so I should be OK.

It also says not to take more than 1 scoop per day. It makes this very clear on the label, and I'm sure it is because of one of the ingredients.

Bob mentioned that it tastes like Tang. I have to disagree. The orange flavor is there, but it reminds me of Tang mixed with something else. I can't quite place it, though. I remember Tang from my childhood, though, and this is not quite that strong.

Good first impression for me. I will do my best to get a video up very soon!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, I did a full scoop at 8 ounces. Did you only do 1/2 scoop? If so, I missed that!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, cool. I might actually try that. I bet that would taste more like Tang! It's kinda stout in 8-10 ounces ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates!

I have been using Amino Fusion mostly right before workout, with another amino done intra. I always workout fasted, and this seems to help me plug along.

I had a great first half of my workout today, but the end was a bit crappy. I have actually attributed this to the pre-workout i used this morning, It was a sample pack, and I probably should have used half of it. Anyway, here is my update:

I mixed 1 scoop of Amino Fusion and drank it pre-workout. This morning, as Bob suggested, I mixed it with a bit more water. I used about 12 ounces. The taste was much better, and it was a treat to take before my workout. Very refreshing. I'm still getting used to DST, and I am dragging lately to get out of bed to hit the gym.

I also started Dermacrine yesterday morning, and I'm feeling great. I pushed out an all-time rep PR on Bench today, but the preworkout I took today (1MR Vortex) took it's toll and I crashed after an hour or so in. All my accessory lifts went to hell. I got my main lift so that was the most important. I believe last time I bench 170, it was only for 5 reps. This is an excellent sign that my strength is shooting up. I can't attribute it all to Endosurge, Dermacrine or XFA, as I cleaned up my form substantially. I do feel more confident, however, and I believe that translates well to gains in the gym.

My recovery has been excellent compared to last week. In fact, last week the DOMS in my legs was so bad that I couldn't even make it in to Squat on Friday ( I NEVER miss workouts!). This week, after my high rep Squat day, I was perfectly fine. I know most of it is just my body getting used to the routine again. I wish I would have gotten the Amino Fusion before I started my XFA and other supps, but hopefully I can still give it an unbiased review.

This morning I took: 1 81mg baby aspirin, 2 Endosurge Turbo and 4 XFA about 1 hour pre-workout.

Took 1 sample pack of 1MR Vortex about 30 minutes prior to lifting (as mentioned, one scoop of Amino Fusion as well, about 15-20 minutes per)

Intra workout I had 1 scoop of Xtend Endurance with 1.5g of Agmatine.

Here's my workout:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for muscle repair and growth!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liking the Amino Fusion in more and more water :)

I'm still dosing pre-workout and on rest days in the mornings. I love the taste, and the profile.

I hit Squats (which are pathetic ;)) today with my new P2 belt from my wife. She got me an early b-day present :)

Loved it, it's a bit thin (only 6.5mm), but still has plenty of support. I might have to get at least a 10mm in the future but this works great for right now.

Here was my workout from this morning:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice wheel workout to test the BCAA restoration abilities. Let see how the DOMS goes. Lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice wheel workout to test the BCAA restoration abilities. Let see how the DOMS goes. Lol
Yeah, lol. Glutes are already a bit sore. High rep squats last week about killed me, but this week were fine :). Maybe the Amino Fusion helped?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a pretty good weekend. No leg or glute soreness to speak of, strangely enough. My lower back was a bit wonky yesterday and today, but I did some piriformis rolling and stretching this morning and I am good to go.

Felt a little weak in my workout this morning. I think it's because I go low carb on weekends. Still hit the gym, just wasn't too into it until later in the workout. Pump was pretty crazy, though.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, it looks like the full label has been released. Correct me if I am wrong Marms ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, a lot going on with preparing to move, working and family stuff.

I'm still hitting the gym religiously, so don't worry about that.

I'm still drinking one scoop of Amino Fusion every day, and the stuff is great. I feel like I am recovering really well.

I've been varying the amounts of water daily, and think I like it the best somewhere around 12-14 ounces of water.

I'll post some workouts tomorrow.

I'm into my 1+ week on my current 5/3/1 cycle, so deload is next week. Just in time for moving! ;) LOL

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

these were my last two workouts from Thursday and today.

I am recovering awesomely from my workouts lately. I'm still using Amino Fusion on rest and workout days, and I really like this product.

Honestly, I'm really not sure if it is this product or not that is increasing my recovery. I will be 39 next Friday, and this is impressive with the amount of volume and intensity that I am doing lately. Add to that the fact that I am dosing 1g of ArA pre-workout on every workout day.

I actually have deload week next week :( I'll need it, though, as I am moving next Saturday, so i need to be fresh to do that and hit the weights again hard on the start of my next 5/3/1 cycle :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, sorry for the lack of updates here! I'm on deload week, but still enjoying the Lecheek Amino Fusion daily :)

I find it really refreshing, and I honestly feel it helps me out a bit with DOMS. I honestly don't get that feeling from BCAA supps often at all. As I said before, it could be a number of factors, but Amino Fusion seems like a great product so far. Still have quite a bit left, as I am not exceeding the recommended dose of 1 scoop per day.

BTW, is the reasoning for this the Betaine content, Marms?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amino Fusion is the new amino acid product by Lecheek Nutrition and is long awaited. This amino acid complex is different than most on the market today in the fact that it uses L-Valine as the catalyst. L-Valine is essential to muscle growth and is typically under dosed in most intra workout products. Amino Fusion uses a full 3 grams per serving of L-Valine to ensure you enrich your body with a maximal dose for muscle growth and recovery. L-Valine is not the only superstar in this formula as you can see by the full disclosure label which allows our customers to see the exact breakdown. Lecheek also uses L-Leucine another BCAA as well as EAA’s and Electrolytes to keep your body hydrated during and after your heavy lifting days. Nutrient uptake is another critical issue facing most amino acid products on market and here at Lecheek we saw the need to fix this issue. With the addition of Betaine Anhydrous to help with uptake and endurance you are sure to feel the difference in Amino Fusion verses other intra/post workouts on the market today. If you are looking for a GREAT TASTING product our Maui Orange Juice flavor is a sure hit with your taste buds. During beta testing this flavor was an astounding hit from the start. Maui Orange Juice has a smooth not to sweet flavor that has you thinking you are drinking grandmas natural orange juice on a nice summer morning. Amino Fusion Cherry Limeade is also tasty and is a perfect stack with our Speed X3 Raspberry Lemonade and actually brings out the Lemonade flavor even more. If you are looking for a product that does what its set out to do then Amino Fusion is the product for you. Using a reverse 2 to 1 ratio from L-Valine to L-Leucine you will be igniting muscle growth and recovery to the fullest. Remember HARECORE PRODUCTS, HARDCORE RESULTS!

FAQ

When should I take this?

Amino Fusion can be taking Intra-Workout, Post-Workout, or really any other time of the day. The great thing about both flavors is they can be used to flavor your water and taste incredible.

Why is L-Tryptophan in Amino Fusion?

L-Tryptophan helps with sleep patterns also raises growth hormone levels while sleeping. Which is key for recovery and growth.

Can I stack this with my pre-workout?

Of course you can stack it with any of your pre-workouts for the added Aminos before training. We recommend stacking this with our Pump X3 or Speed X3.

What kind of results can I expect on this?

Users can expect improved recovery, burn fat, and ultimately build more muscle!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Nice write-up. Very interesting on the Valine.

As I said, there are times when I really push it and expect to be sore, and it doesn't happen. Very odd. I did a few paused Squats yesterday at the end of my 3 X 10 Squats (pretty light, but still) and no soreness at all.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for this being a pretty crappy log.

I moved over the weekend, and am just now getting somewhat back in the swing of things.

I did take at least one scoop of Amino Fusion every day while I was off of the forum, though. I mostly used it in between meals when I didn't have time to eat due to moving. It was very refreshing, and I think it helped me push through a little more on the heavy stuff.

I should hopefully be back in the gym either later this week or the first of next week. I really miss it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still taking the Amino Fusion daily.

Right now I am taking it post workout, and that seems to be working well for me. I take 1 scoop of Scivation XTend Endurance intra and 1 scoop of Amino Fusion afterwards.

I'm really surprised that I had little to no DOMS from Deadlifts, OHP and Face Pulls along with some curls and pushdowns. I hadn't been in the gym since March 28th, and I was on deload then.

Hit Squats and Bench this morning. Squats were solid, Bench was so-so. I'll see what kind of DOMS I'll have from that :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been destroying some rep PRs lately in my training.

I'm still sitting around 223 or so, getting ready to start cutting again mid-month. Going to ease into it, though. I might need to get some more Amino Fusion for my cut as well!

Bulking almost seems like a waste ;) I have noticed some great endurance and power lately, and my recovery is great so far. I'm still dosing it post-workout, and have about two or three servings left :(

Here's my workout from this morning, I'm sure I will feel it! I'll keep you posted on the recovery:

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished up my tub a while back, and wanted to use some other aminos so that I could better gauge this product.

Here's my final review:

Taste: 8.5/10

Nice and refreshing, and the flavor is good heavily diluted or concentrated. However, I did get a bit tired of it after a while. On a related note, the smell of this reminds me of something that I STILL can't place. Some kind of candy maybe.

Recovery: 8.5/10

I honestly feel that I was able to recover just a bit better while using Amino Fusion. Nothing amazing, but I did seem to feel a bit less sore.

Also, my endurance did seem to be a bit better. I already take BA and COP, though, so not sure how much effect the Betaine had.

Mixability: 8/10

VERY foamy at times, which I'm sure is due to the Leucine at the very least. Not sure if Betaine normally foams or not....

Other than that, it mixes pretty well with little to no settling.

Value: 7/10

Honestly, it seems to be a bit pricy, especially considering the relatively low content of Leucine. Only 1.5 grams of Leucine per scoop, with 3 grams of Valine. Not sure if I am sold on the amount of Valine needing to be higher.

Overall: 8/10

A decent amino product that tastes pretty good. It's a nice change from other aminos I have had. Would i buy it? Maybe, if it was on sale. I honestly would but another flavor, though, as this one wore out it's welcome :(

Thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for providing me with the opportunity to beta test this product! I would review it, but can't seem to find it in the listings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review!!!