Ongoing review of iForce's new flavor Protean

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, thank you to all at iForce for allowing me to taste test your new Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie flavor Protean.

Received my tub today and couldn't wait to try it! Opening the tub, it smelled awesome! I was a bit concerned with the texture of it as it is fine and a little grainy like some other protein powders I've tried. The others all had a grit to them and didn't mix/disolve well. Kinda like a rice protein. Another bad thing, the scooper was at the bottom! Lol!
So, I filled my shaker with 10 oz of whole milk and added a scoop of Protean and shook it a bit. Mix was good! No clumps, lumps or bumps. I was very pleasantly surprised at the texture. Just a smooth clean drink. No grainyness at all!!! Taste was like dipping an ooatmeal cookie in milk till it's nice and loaded with milk and then eating it. I think it would have been even better if I only went with 8 oz instead of 10 oz but it was still really good!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Damn it that flavor sounds to good.....damn cut has me craving everything lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it that flavor sounds to good.....damn cut has me craving everything lol
So you won't want to read about me mixing this with some heavy whipping cream and milk then huh? :p

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in to see what you can do with it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waitin for the update!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP...how are you liking it so far?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waitin for the update!!!
OP...how are you liking it so far?
Sorry for the delay in getting more up. Been helping my preacher and his wife move so time has been limited.

Tried it in my morning oatmeal on Saturday as the only flavoring. 1 cup oats and 1 scoop of Protean. Mixed great with no clumps and had just the right amount of flavor. On other protein powders I've used in oatmeal, I've also had to add a little extra brown sugar to get it descent. Not with the Protean! Oats and water, cook, add Protean and a little milk and that's tasty!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, so you guys (and gals too!) want to know how this new flavor tastes with 1 1/2 scoop Protean, 16 oz whole milk and 4 tbsp of heavy whipping cream???

Well, I'll tell ya!

Pure creamy deliciousness that is gone wayyyyyyyy too soon, that's how!!! Talk about a lovepat for the tummy!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, so you guys (and gals too!) want to know how this new flavor tastes with 1 1/2 scoop Protean, 16 oz whole milk and 4 tbsp of heavy whipping cream???

Well, I'll tell ya!

Pure creamy deliciousness that is gone wayyyyyyyy too soon, that's how!!! Talk about a lovepat for the tummy!
Damn.. now that sounds good!!!

Mike

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn.. now that sounds good!!!

Mike
Yeah, it's pretty darn good! Just have to keep the heavy cream in check and not add too much. Good thing I'm starting a bulk and can get away with it -- to an extent. :p

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy cream??? hmmmm. I haven't had that in yeeeeeeeears.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I shouldn't have posted in here! lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sugar free cool whip would be a good replacement for the heavy cream to help get the sweetness without all the additional cals :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, since the other guys are bringing out the baked goods, I figured I'd bring out something hot too. No, you don't get nudes of me! Sheesh, you pervs! Lol!

How about a Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie cappuccino?

Start with 2 oz heavy cream or whole milk. I used the cream-- of course! Slowly mix in 1 scoop of Protean and mix till smooth.
13945848414910.jpg

Add in a little bit of hot coffee and mix till runny.
13945848498011.jpg

Pour the mix into a large cup for hot drinks and top off with coffee ( approximately 16-20 oz). Stir and enjoy!
13945848597752.jpg

Tastes AWESOME!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
sugar free cool whip would be a good replacement for the heavy cream to help get the sweetness without all the additional cals :)
Hell ya! Great idea, gonna get me a tub of that tomorrow, thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ha! that sounds real good on me keto diet! I drink a ton of coffee anyhow.. and I damn near live on heavy crème.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
ha! that sounds real good on me keto diet! I drink a ton of coffee anyhow.. and I damn near live on heavy crème.
Try MCT oil in your coffee man!