Greg B.'s Log of Formutech RESTORE

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Restore.jpg

Got my shipment of Formutech Nutrition's RESTORE liver cleanse/anti-estrogen and excited to try it for the first time later today.
Current supplementation: Whey
Bcaa's
German Creatine
Various preworkouts
Mass FX Black Test booster
Thermogenic
Multi-vit
Fish oil

Current training routine: 6 days/week--Quads/calves
Back/delts
Chest/arms
Ham/glute/calves
Back/delts
Chest/arms
Abs-EOD and also low intensity cardio 4X/week for 30 min if I have time.

I will begin this log later today (Friday)!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice start.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Thanks chef! Really excited about this product.
Ok, so first doses were yesterday on Friday 3/7/14 which I took 2 AM & 2 PM. My training was mid afternoon and I did back/traps & a bit of bicep. Most noticeable was increase in energy. I'm very stim tolerant & have been out of any preworkouts for a couple of weeks now. Si this feeling of better energy during my training both yesterday & today with shoulders was def welcoming! Not sure if that's one of Restore's attributes, but I felt it. I'll update in a day or so as I continue on it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hmmm... I doubt it was from the restore

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds like a little formutech hate. Could there be a reason? Hmmm
Are you insinuating that after multiple skipped rep orders and a family crisis that caused a lack of posting which led to rep "termination" would cause me to hate formutech? Absolutely not.... I still use their products frequently....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure.

Jumping in a log and being negative. I use restore on a regular basis. I sleep better on it as well as feel better.

Maca boosts l-dopa.
Chamomile is a light sedative and anti estrogen as well as chrysin
Dandelion will help release extra water in your system.
So there are many things that could be helping make him feel a little better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lmfao....I know what the profile does, under NO circumstances was I being negative, I suggest you get your facts straight before making assumptions and stop cluttering this guys log.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
It's quite alright by me for everyone to be entitled to their opinions. I feel what I feel and whether that's as a result of the ingredients in Restore or not, remains to be seen. Nonetheless, it's a medical fact that a healthy liver, along with all organs in general, will make one have an overall better feeling and increased energy. As an RN, I have worked with 100's of patients with liver disease up to end stage liver failure and not one of them has a terribly high amount of energy. I have not used a liver supplement in a number of years, so I may have felt this little boost of energy from beginning to use one again. But of course, that may not be what caused it. No one can really prove that either way since it's my body. I took my 1st two doses of the day again today and I feel great! A clean liver is something we all can use regardless of what one feels the other ingredients may or may not contribute to feeling. I appreciate the discussion.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am a huge restore fan Greg. Love the supplement an the profile is terrific. I have had bloods while on restore. I don't mind sharing and will pull them out and redact for anyone. I also use it regularly and while on TRT my numbers are the same as when I use restore or anstrazole every third day. I use restore at 3 caps am and 3 pm.

Nice start will be keeping my eye on this log.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
I completely agree 02sixxer. It does have a great profile with numerous ingredients not found in other liver supplements that I think make it more of a well rounded product. Today is day #3 on Restore and I still feel great, energy remains up, had an awesome chest session today along with some Volitile preworkout. Interested to see if my strength increases with continued use as well. I appreciate all the feedback!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Keep the hard work up.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Day 5 using Restore. Today was Quad/calf day and had a great workout once again. Did Squats 5X12, Vertical leg press 4X12 (feet low and inside shoulder width) , Hack Squats 4X6-8, Walking lunges 4X50 steps, & leg ext 5X12, then standing calf raises 4X15. Strength and energy continue to be at an all time high. Skipped a preworkout drink since I had coffee with breakfast a little while before training. I was able to up my squats by 10lbs and the leg press by 15 today.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice leg day. Great job

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Appreciate that Chef! Trying NOT to be one of those "physique" dudes that don't work legs

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Day 9 on Restore and feeling awesome!!!! Slept so good last night, thankfully, & had an 8 hour computer class today. Glad I slept well to make it through the class AND my back training late tonight as well. Just finished up at the gym and had a great workout. I'm really enjoying this product for the overall sense of wellbeing I have each day.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Appreciate that Chef! Trying NOT to be one of those "physique" dudes that don't work legs
Never ever skip leg day! Lol you don't wana be an upside down triangle lol how's you leg day look btw? I always find it interesting how others train there legs but so far good stuff man you look lean!

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Thanks Van, I completely agree. I always hit legs once a week, but lately have been splitting quads & hams up, just to change things. This is my current quad session: Quads:
Leg ext 2x30 then 5x12
Squats 5x12
Leg press 5x12 ( feet low and inside shoulder width )
Hack squat fst-7 (7x10)
Smith machine Vertical leg press 5x12
Walking lunges 4x50 steps

Hams are as follows: Hams glutes and calves:
Single lying leg curls 4x12
Regular lying leg curls 4x12
Stiff leg dead lifts 5x12 ( 25lbs plates under toes )
Seated leg curls fst-7 (7x10)
Glute kick back machine 5x10
Seated calf raises 4x12 ( double pumps )
Leg press calf raises 4x12 ( push off big toe to contract muscle)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Thanks Van, I completely agree. I always hit legs once a week, but lately have been splitting quads & hams up, just to change things. This is my current quad session: Quads:
Leg ext 2x30 then 5x12
Squats 5x12
Leg press 5x12 ( feet low and inside shoulder width )
Hack squat fst-7 (7x10)
Smith machine Vertical leg press 5x12
Walking lunges 4x50 steps

Hams are as follows: Hams glutes and calves:
Single lying leg curls 4x12
Regular lying leg curls 4x12
Stiff leg dead lifts 5x12 ( 25lbs plates under toes )
Seated leg curls fst-7 (7x10)
Glute kick back machine 5x10
Seated calf raises 4x12 ( double pumps )
Leg press calf raises 4x12 ( push off big toe to contract muscle)
I like the way that's looking man hitting it from all angles just like me :) the deficit on you DL makes all the diffrence do you separate them for better recovery or just a personal preference?

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
I like the way that's looking man hitting it from all angles just like me :) the deficit on you DL makes all the diffrence do you separate them for better recovery or just a personal preference?

Thanks man. Yeah I guess the separation is just personal preference on those.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Talking about splitting quads and hams. I like to do hams and back together and quads by themselves. It's a program that gives me much more desperation between the two with a much more defined line above the ham.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
I've not tried a split like that 02sixxer, but I does sound interesting. I may add that to my next routine.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Day 13 on Restore was Shoulder/tri day. Had an OK workout today as I've been working back-to back- nights this week, so not the most rest one could get. The rest I did have was great, but just short. Otherwise, continuing to feel well overall. Thankfully my strength has not diminished with this lack of rest. Following was my routine today:
Shoulders and triceps:
Seated db lateral raises 5x12
Smith machine press 5x12 (drop set last set)
Bent over db lateral raises 4x12
Barbell front raises 4x12 (use Incline Bench with chest on pad)
Behind back shrugs 5x12
Smith machine Close grip press 4x6-8
Decline skull crushers 4x6-8
Two hand db extension 4x6-8
Dips 5x12
Rope push down fst-7 (7x10)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Sweet workout man your body feeling more restored as the days go on? Lol

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
LOL, thanks Vanbeast. And of course it feels more RESTORED! I feel great !

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Day 13 on Restore was Shoulder/tri day. Had an OK workout today as I've been working back-to back- nights this week, so not the most rest one could get. The rest I did have was great, but just short. Otherwise, continuing to feel well overall. Thankfully my strength has not diminished with this lack of rest. Following was my routine today:
Shoulders and triceps:
Seated db lateral raises 5x12
Smith machine press 5x12 (drop set last set)
Bent over db lateral raises 4x12
Barbell front raises 4x12 (use Incline Bench with chest on pad)
Behind back shrugs 5x12
Smith machine Close grip press 4x6-8
Decline skull crushers 4x6-8
Two hand db extension 4x6-8
Dips 5x12
Rope push down fst-7 (7x10)
Nice workout. Keep getting it.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Thanks man. I'm trying my hardest! Almost done with this bottle of Restore. Been great so far!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks man. I'm trying my hardest! Almost done with this bottle of Restore. Been great so far!
It stinks, being almost out of a product.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Haha, I agree, it does suck to be out of any supplement, especially one as outstanding as this one. Today, however, marks my last day on Restore. I ended up doubling my daily dose from 1 dose daily to 2 in the last week or so because of the fact that I also increased my dose of Mass FX black Test booster. I have heard of some people having different mild side effects from test boosters, but I've thankfully not experienced any of them & I attest that to my usage of Restore. Not once did ever feel anything bad or uncomfortable. Restore is an excellent product for really anyone to take, regardless of running a prohormones, test boosters, or other liver toxic supplements, just based on the fact that we all need healthy livers. I would like to thank Chef and Formutech Nutrition for the opportunity to log with Restore and to the members of this forum who gave me feedback on this post as well!!!