Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Love orange flavors.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. Subbed for results.
    •   

3. count me in...

i wake up in mornings feeling tired and sore almost everyday, as soon as i apply dermacrine i get energized...of course it may be the stims kicking in, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Saturday 3/15

Today is around week 1 of the stack. Still without ABE.... Anyways, today I did a semi light arm workout. Some of them were drop sets. I was gonna do legs as well but I did so much cardio yesterday in the form of basketball that my legs are shot.

Name:  ForumRunner_20140315_170901.png
Views: 94
Size:  31.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20140315_170908.png
Views: 92
Size:  30.5 KB

Week 1 review

So far, I am - 1 pound. Sitting between 181 and 182. My goal is to stay around 182 but get a little leaner. If I happen to put on weight so be it. I just don't wanna lose a ton of weight.

Dermacrine- I am applying 3 pumps every morning after my shower. Sometimes on an empty stomach sometimes not. I'm usually energized in the morning when I have had a full nights rest so I can't tell if anything is happening or not. Little acne but nothing out of the norm. It's on the places I have been applying the gel. Hunger is the same... Etc.

ArA - dosing 1.5g pre workout. Today's pumps were just nasty. Best day so far pump wise. My workouts are really focused on form right now so the weight is not as heavy so hard to tell if any strength gains are being made. Still early.

Amino - the taste is kinda weird. I rate it 6/10. It kinda tastes like orange cream but has a weird after taste. Not bad though.

These next 7 weeks I am going to be very busy so I may be only in the gym three times a week. If that's the case, I'll be changing my schedule but keeping the same compound lifts in so we can see strength gains.

5. 3/17 Monday

Feeling good so far. Today's energy in the gym was the best it's been in a very long time. I took Derm pre workout around 4pm instead of morning. I think ima do morning only on off days. Pumps were killer today. My schedule is gonna be hectic so I'm doing what I can in the gym right now because I'm on a limited time.

Attachment 98282

Name:  ForumRunner_20140317_222236.png
Views: 83
Size:  30.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20140317_222242.png
Views: 87
Size:  29.6 KB

I will weigh in again later this week. Diet has been spot on for a clean bulk. Today's pre-workout meal was broccoli, salmon and a potato then post workout was steak fajitas and a shake. Mmmmm.
    •   

6. Yum. I haven't had salmon in months.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yum. I haven't had salmon in months.
    I live between Houston and Galveston near the water so there are bunch of seafood places to get fresh fish from. Love it

8. i feel this should be talked about more...dermacrine is a fantastic non-stim energizer.

i worked 3rd shift for over 20 years, the adjustment to getting up early has been difficult. i get up and put on dermacrine and almost immediately feel more awake and alert!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i feel this should be talked about more...dermacrine is a fantastic non-stim energizer.

i worked 3rd shift for over 20 years, the adjustment to getting up early has been difficult. i get up and put on dermacrine and almost immediately feel more awake and alert!!!
    Starting Thursday I'll be waking up at 4am twice a week I will put it to the test!

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Starting Thursday I'll be waking up at 4am twice a week I will put it to the test!
    that will do it, lol....you might even try 4 pumps on one of those days, just for sh!ts and giggles.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that will do it, lol....you might even try 4 pumps on one of those days, just for sh!ts and giggles.
    The main reason I took this is I wanted to see how someone my age would react to this.

And ya, I may. We will see. Gonna hit legs tonight... Ugh

12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    The main reason I took this is I wanted to see how someone my age would react to this.

And ya, I may. We will see. Gonna hit legs tonight... Ugh
    hope it treats you well!!!

13. Read that new article on here and I really like the workout routine he has laid out

Name:  ForumRunner_20140319_164609.png
Views: 759
Size:  57.2 KB

Didn't lift today. So freakin tired. Gonna lift legs tomorrow then back and shoulders Saturday since I did chest already. Kinda excited.

14. Today was legs. Forgot to record my numbers but I'll tell you what I did...

Front squats
    Leg press
    Straight leg deads
    Calves- 3 sets on leg press and two sets standing.

I just wanna stay at the gym. Dermacrine giving me energy. I like taking it an hour pre workout

15. Hows your legs post workout using the GMS
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Today was legs. Forgot to record my numbers but I'll tell you what I did...

Front squats
    Leg press
    Straight leg deads
    Calves- 3 sets on leg press and two sets standing.

I just wanna stay at the gym. Dermacrine giving me energy. I like taking it an hour pre workout
    yup

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Hows your legs post workout using the GMS
    Nothing different. I would fail a field sobriety test for sure.

18. Hahahaha gotcha
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

19. Bump for @murk01

20. Saturday, March 22

Today I did a lift to kinda hit legs again but go light... My legs were still a litter sore so I went easy but wanted to hit them a little bit. This week has been crazy so sorry for the lack of updates and training. I may go in and hit shoulders tomorrow then start back up with the posted routine on Monday

Name:  ForumRunner_20140322_215013.png
Views: 80
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20140322_215021.png
Views: 83
Size:  27.2 KB

My friend said that my biceps look bigger. I can't really tell a difference either way yet. If I go to the gym tomorrow I will weigh in. I will post a short review again tomorrow.

21. looking forward to that review!!!

22. Gonna do it tomorrow morning. I will also be adding another product soon. I love bridging supps like this.

23. New log is up. Starting to notice a leaning out effect from derm

24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    New log is up. Starting to notice a leaning out effect from derm
    nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:08 PM
  2. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:32 AM