Molecular Nutrition Peak beta + = PRs

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to swolenONE for the chance to log PB+. Little about me. I have been on stim preworkouts for about 5 years now. I tried pretty much all of them! I wanted to change it up a bit and get away from stims. I've used several of the popular non-stim versions of pre-workouts, but really only got good pumps from them. Excited to see what lies ahead as far as strength and performance with PB+. Keeping diet the same and not taking any other supplements besides my staples I always take. So this will be a true log on how PB+ works.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed, and cant wait to hear how you like it!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 5'10 185
Trying to get back to my weight before I broke my leg in oct, which was 193. My job requires a pretty high level of physical fitness. Not only strength, but cardio endurance. Few yrs back I bulked up to 200. That's the strongest I have been, but cardio training was a lot harder. So I found my happy median in the low 190's

Chest and tri's

Warm up- .5 mile run and 50 push-ups

DB flat bench
65x12
80x10
90x7
(2)100x5

DB incline bench
65x10
75x8
(2)85x6

Dips
15x3 30 sec rest

Cable crossover
12x2
10x2
30. Secs rest
My chest was on fire after this. Felt great

Skull crushers
(2) 60x10
(2) 70x8

Straight bar cable Pushdowns
2x10
2x8

Rope cable push downs
(2) 100x10
(2) 110x8

Single arm rope kickbacks
(2)40x10
50x8

Diamond push-ups
4x15
30 sec rest

Great workout. My chest and tri's were blown up as I was leaving the gym. Great stamina. I have had a few workouts with PB + and they have all ended with me feeling like I could stay in the gym longer. Which is great for a non stim product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
X2, that is a very encouraging trend. A big increase in endurance is certainly something to expect with this stack.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Warm up- .5 mile run 25 pull-ups in groups of 5
Back and biceps

Hammer strength pulls
135x12
205x8
225x6
245x5

T-bar Rows
90x8
90x8
100x6
110x5

Close grip rows
140x8
140x8
150x8

Shrugs
10x4
-
Wide grip rows
110x10
120x8
140x5

Face pulls
85x12 1 sec holds
85x12
95x8

Ez curl
100x7
100x6
110x5
110x5

DB incline bench curls 1 min rest
40x6
35x6
30x7
25x8
20x9
Biceps are pumped to say the least!

7s straight bar
3x50
Forearms were screaming

One arm DB ISO curls
20x8
20x8
25x6

Another great work out. The back and biceps were pumping today. Good vascularity too. Again, had to make myself leave. Loving PB+

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is a hell of a back and bicep day, well done putting the endurance effects of PB+ to the test!!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Had a great leg workout yesterday. 6 sets of squats, 3 sets leg press, 5 sets DLs, 3 sets BB weighted lunges, and calve raises. All light weight rebuilding my legs from my accident. But I did hit a PR on DLs, best since before breaking my leg. All on 4 caps 20 mins before workout.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a great leg workout yesterday. 6 sets of squats, 3 sets leg press, 5 sets DLs, 3 sets BB weighted lunges, and calve raises. All light weight rebuilding my legs from my accident. But I did hit a PR on DLs, best since before breaking my leg. All on 4 caps 20 mins before workout.
Great work on the PR and on the patience to slowly but surely build your legs back up after such a set back.

You might have to check out EvoMuse Nerve Restore at some point!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
This past week I've been away for work. I was able to get a few workout sessions in with some of my buddies. The gym was limited but we put some routine together with some high rep high-intensity cardio stuff. Let me tell you I am loving this peak beta+. We put together a pull ups, push-ups, Sprint, and toes to bar one day. After a few rounds I was tired but could still push myself further. My endurance has definitely gone up

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Today I worked chest and triceps. Seems the weight was pretty light today. I went up all my Reps and pretty much all my DB flat and incline set.My chest was pumped for cable crossovers felt great. And then finished it off with decline barbell 215x6x3. Then tore through my triceps with 30 sec rest periods. And even finished the day with some core work. Great workout today.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great work, my rest time is definitely cut down between sets with Peak Beta+ as well.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Had another great workout this morning. I was worried since I usually don't work out so early in the morning. Had a cup of coffee and 4 PB+. I don't like working out so early in the morning because it seems i can't lift as much weight. Today went UP in weight on t bar rows. 115x6 compared to 110x6 (not including bar) Also went up in face pull weight. Biceps- incline bench curls increased to 45x6 compared to 40x6. Great workout. I couldn't even imagine stacking PB+ with a preworkout. I bet the workouts would be insane.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Way to kill it moving up on your weights!! Have a great weekend.