Tryna get fit to the max with FitMax

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Will update this log later when i try it out. Thank you performaxx labs.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I am very stim tolerant and coming up on 6+ months of usage with no break. Norco, enhanced, alphamine, jack3d advanced and every other pwo i could think of stopped producing a mood lift/euphoria. My initial thoughts of this pwo at 2 scoops is that it is solid. I am about 30 minutes in and there is a good clean smooth energy. I will come back later and comment on the and endurance aspect during my workout.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! disregard the PM lol.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I went straight for 2 scoops yesterday. The energy there isnt mindblowing but it is there. I can see why fitmax would be marketed for the stim sensitive or women. During my workout i became nauseated about 1 hour in. I dont know if i was the fitmax or if that was me pushing myself harder than usual. I'll give my buddy a scoop or 2 to see if he has the same reaction since we usually do. But i'll be back at it again on wednesday.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Went with one scoop yesterday and i did 20 minutes of cardio preworkout. I feel likt this pwo is better suited for cardio than some of the high stim pre's out there. It just lacks in the lifting portion as far as perceived strength. I may add in a few goodies to see if it makes it better for me.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you noticing in it besides not being enough stim for you?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What are you noticing in it besides not being enough stim for you?
After a long day at work it does wake me up. Like i said i would recommend it for anyone who wants a preworkout for primarily cardio or is an endurance athlete. Fitmax is one of the few pwo's nowadays that doesnt make you feel like your heart is gonna explode during cardio.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How goes it in here?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
How goes it in here?
Sorry guys. I've been mega busy with midterms and stuff. I worked out today for the first time in a few days and did chest/tri's. After a few days off from no stims, fitmax hit me a little harder than usual. I needed that pickmeup. I recommend fitmax to everybody who is just coming off a stim break and doesnt want taxed adrenals. I also noticed again on a 20 minute run that i wasnt so labored.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good, try to keep this updated a few times a week with your workouts good sir! Understand how busy life gets around midterms though!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Sounds good, try to keep this updated a few times a week with your workouts good sir! Understand how busy life gets around midterms though!
I had to 2 scoop her today for leg day. I was extremely pooped from life. I was having one of those "i dont care about anything but being in bed days" and i can honestly say that Fitmax shined here. I didnt feel crazy amped with tons of euphoric energy but it helped return me to normal. Im more of a person who focuses on how a pwo makes me feel on my log because the euphoria is the most important aspect to me.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man how's it going in here? Haven't really gotten much of a log from you here.