Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys I am going to start cutting tomorrow using norco and aav2 (EBF was kind enough to let me log AAV2)

My tdee is about 2800 calories based on current calculations. I am 210 and a out 20% bf (I know... fat boy)

I plan on doing 2600 calories to start on workout days and 2300 on non.

Obvious goals are to maintain as much muscle as possible while shredding fat.

Going to do 2 caps norco am and 1 pm... unless workout schedule changes. Going to do AAV2 3 doses of 2 throughout the day.

This is the first month of a 3 month cut. I have 1 bottle of forskolin, 2 tubs of alphamine, and a bottle of lecheek tx3 (armistane). Should i add the forskolin or tx3 now or wait until the latter months? going to run alphamine month 2 and ec month 3. Any advice is appreciated! trying to time it perfect for summer :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hell yeah great stack brother I'm in

1 bottle of Forskolin won't get you too far, for best results you would run 2-3 over a longer period

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah great stack brother I'm in 1 bottle of Forskolin won't get you too far, for best results you would run 2-3 over a longer period
I know! Should have got more but I haven't used it so wasn't sure. All I got was bulk leucine and forskolin from that analyzed insider. I might get more depending on tax return :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down to follow this.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another Analyzed insider is happening soon so maybe it will include Forskolin if we're lucky

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had my first doses of norco today. Felt really good for energy as I was running on little sleep. Didn't notice too much as appetite suppressant but it was the first day. I also only took 1 aav2 with it. Going to ease up to the full 6 caps this week. I will probably do the 2 aav2 pre-bed tonight though with the forskolin. I will also ease into the forskolin dose as this is my first time using that as well.

Overall I feel pretty good but I think I waited too long to eat this morning so I was a little cranky haha. So far I've only had 1350 calories so I have some room for dinner. I will probably eat a little more in the am as I am usually hungrier then as opposed to pm.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for before and after photos. :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for before and after photos. :D
If the results are good I'll post... Deal!? Lol. I'm too fat and it's rather embarrassing haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Thinking of running norco for my next stack. Already fell in love with AAv2+Alphamine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I felt really good with my first
Two caps of norco but started to feel really tired around 1. Took my second dose of norco around 2 and feel better. Also did two of my aav2 and forskolin last night and had a so so sleep. I did one am pill of aav2. Trying to let ease into all that yohimbine. Had a good workout session earlier and felt like my core temp was up all day. So far so good.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So I felt really good with my first Two caps of norco but started to feel really tired around 1. Took my second dose of norco around 2 and feel better. Also did two of my aav2 and forskolin last night and had a so so sleep. I did one am pill of aav2. Trying to let ease into all that yohimbine. Had a good workout session earlier and felt like my core temp was up all day. So far so good.
How much fork are you using I'm starting today but I don't want to kill my stomach I have places to go today !! Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How much fork are you using I'm starting today but I don't want to kill my stomach I have places to go today !! Lol
I'd recommend starting at 50mg Forskolin, in two doses to start

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I took my first am dose today and 25mg pre bed with aav2 yesterday. Seems ok so far :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have had a really bad headache this afternoon. Idk if it's too much choline. Blood pressure was fine. Not sure what to attribute it too :/ so far the thermogenic aspect is pretty good. Appetite suppression hasn't really kicked in but I'm not hungrier which is good. Also upped my calories for breakfast and I think that helped.

ArifFitness

Awards
Subbed, I keep selling out of this at my store lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I felt really good with my first
Two caps of norco but started to feel really tired around 1. Took my second dose of norco around 2 and feel better. Also did two of my aav2 and forskolin last night and had a so so sleep. I did one am pill of aav2. Trying to let ease into all that yohimbine. Had a good workout session earlier and felt like my core temp was up all day. So far so good.
It shouldn't be an issue as its alpha y. Ease into the capsaicin

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have felt kind of strange/uneasy the past couple of days. Would it still be effective if I did 1 norco around 6:30 am. 1 around 11 before lunch at noon. And one pre around 4ish. Would the effects lessen without the double am dose? Just trying to play around with it so I don't feel like ish.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have lost about 2 1/2lbs this week which is decent. Trying to not lose too much mass in the process. Yesterday I dosed my morning norco pills about 30 min apart and it seemed to help. Also added on my second aav2 around 11ish pre lunch. Felt really good. Sleep has also been better. I did have my first heartburn night last night which I guess is common with aav2 but it was nothing unbearable. I'll stick with this for a few days and then then try and add the 3rd aav2 dose so I am maximizing the effects. Calories still around 2400 and getting about 200 grams of protein. Workouts have been good and I might hit an evening workout with 1norco and 1 scoop of alphamine. Depends on energy levels. I think things are moving in the right direction that for sure

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have lost about 2 1/2lbs this week which is decent. Trying to not lose too much mass in the process. Yesterday I dosed my morning norco pills about 30 min apart and it seemed to help. Also added on my second aav2 around 11ish pre lunch. Felt really good. Sleep has also been better. I did have my first heartburn night last night which I guess is common with aav2 but it was nothing unbearable. I'll stick with this for a few days and then then try and add the 3rd aav2 dose so I am maximizing the effects. Calories still around 2400 and getting about 200 grams of protein. Workouts have been good and I might hit an evening workout with 1norco and 1 scoop of alphamine. Depends on energy levels. I think things are moving in the right direction that for sure
2.5lbs is very good man! On the very top end of how much weight / week you should drop

You can take aav2 with frozen fish oil to mediate the effefts

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhhh found the log.
Very good so far my man!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past few days have been good :) only thing was i crashed today around 11 but I think it was the time change and not enough sleep. I haven't really had appetite suppression like ec but I still have an overall sense of well being past few days. Still at two doses of aav2 but I will add 1 cap in for my third dose for a few days and the second cap by Thursday or Friday. :) really like the combined effects.

Workouts have been good ( I have even done a little cardio so I know I have had extra energy :)

Wondering if I should add recompadrol with my alphamine in a few weeks or order another aav2? Tough decisions.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past few days have been good :) only thing was i crashed today around 11 but I think it was the time change and not enough sleep. I haven't really had appetite suppression like ec but I still have an overall sense of well being past few days. Still at two doses of aav2 but I will add 1 cap in for my third dose for a few days and the second cap by Thursday or Friday. :) really like the combined effects.

Workouts have been good ( I have even done a little cardio so I know I have had extra energy :)

Wondering if I should add recompadrol with my alphamine in a few weeks or order another aav2? Tough decisions.
It's a great stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I'd highly recommend it... I did alphamine/recompadrol/AAv2 and lost significant bf and barely any overall weight. A few weeks I even gained weight so a perfect recomp.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
double post

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling better :) norco has been smoother and aav2 has been great :) I was 206.9 today so it's definitely working. Workouts have been great and my core temp has been high. Protein hasn't been as high as I would have liked to I might throw an extra shake in. Other than that diet has been good :) recommend to anyone looking to shred weight before summer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to apologise to you. As your log involves a PES product it means someone will rate your thread one star. It happens to all of our threads, like the bad ratings at Nutraplanet store.

I shall vote you back up. Good job on the early weight loss. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to apologise to you. As your log involves a PES product it means someone will rate your thread one star. It happens to all of our threads, like the bad ratings at Nutraplanet store. I shall vote you back up. Good job on the early weight loss. :)
Thank my good man. Now worries!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am down apart 6lbs so I think I can up my calories a few. How many should I add? 200ish? I feel good on this stuff lately. Only negative I have is my eye has literally been twitching on and off for the entire two weeks haha. I'm still only at 5 caps of aav2 daily. I feel a little jittery with my first dose but fine after that. Focus and overall sense of being seems to have improved steadily with use :) I am going to be on spring break after this week so I will be able to really hit it hard for two weeks.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am down apart 6lbs so I think I can up my calories a few. How many should I add? 200ish? I feel good on this stuff lately. Only negative I have is my eye has literally been twitching on and off for the entire two weeks haha. I'm still only at 5 caps of aav2 daily. I feel a little jittery with my first dose but fine after that. Focus and overall sense of being seems to have improved steadily with use :) I am going to be on spring break after this week so I will be able to really hit it hard for two weeks.
Weird to hear about your eye twitching

When does it occur? And I'd increase only by 100, and your choice where you want it to come from

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird to hear about your eye twitching When does it occur? And I'd increase only by 100, and your choice where you want it to come from
Sounds good. It occurs usually throughout the day. For sure in the am. It's weird but nothing I can't live with haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 7 lbs so far. I decided to be a man and bump up to 6 aav2 the past two days and I have felt better than I did with 5. I take 1 norco then 30 min later I have been taking a second norco, 2aav2 and 1 forskolin cap. Muscles have been feeling a little soft but everything else seems to be fine. This doesn't hit like alphamine but two scoops made me a little jittery so the norco hits me just right. I need another bottle of forskolin and either recompadrol or aav2. Are any EBF products in stock at nutra?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 7 lbs so far. I decided to be a man and bump up to 6 aav2 the past two days and I have felt better than I did with 5. I take 1 norco then 30 min later I have been taking a second norco, 2aav2 and 1 forskolin cap. Muscles have been feeling a little soft but everything else seems to be fine. This doesn't hit like alphamine but two scoops made me a little jittery so the norco hits me just right. I need another bottle of forskolin and either recompadrol or aav2. Are any EBF products in stock at nutra?
Just aav2

Recompadrol this week.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't buy all the recompadrol as I need to buy some also

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't buy all the recompadrol as I need to buy some also
Lol. The aav2 has been really good with norco but the past two nights I have had really bad heartburn. I took a Zantac,tums, and drank milk all at like 2 am it was that bad lol. Only at night for the most part. The effects are great though and the heartburn isn't every night :) I could live with it that's for sure. I have lecheek tx3 with alphamine for the month of April. Which would be a better addition to these?aav2 or recompadrol?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Both are beneficial

Take the aav2 with some cold liquid fish oil. That sometimes alleviates the issue or even some almond milk

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are beneficial Take the aav2 with some cold liquid fish oil. That sometimes alleviates the issue or even some almond milk
Yeah this did help me :) it was just two days. Last night I couldn't really feel it. I wish I could buy both. I'll see how taxes come out (I know I waited lol )

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah this did help me :) it was just two days. Last night I couldn't really feel it. I wish I could buy both. I'll see how taxes come out (I know I waited lol )
if you do get both or whatever you buy, and you need some info to set up a schedule, drop me a PM.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are beneficial Take the aav2 with some cold liquid fish oil. That sometimes alleviates the issue or even some almond milk
Will tums of Zantac inhibit any of the ingredients if co ingested ex simultaneously?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't You try taking with glutamine?
No I don't have any but I'll try and get some when I can. Thanks brother

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 8.2 lbs in 3 weeks. I notice a significant difference in my stomach which is good. I am losing a little muscle because somedays I have only been able to get around ~170 grams of protein due to some family stuff. Yesterday I only ate one meal luckily it was a big one ~2000 calories. I did have some amino Iv and leucine throughout the day. This stuff works for sure. My am dose has me feel almost sick if I try and eat. Ec is a different appetite suppression feel but norcodrene/aav2 have been doing a really good job. Workouts have been pretty good lately and I am going to throw in some am cardio over the next two weeks. Overall this is the best Fast burner combo I have used other than ec. Both EBF and pes have some real winners here :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome progress man !!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good over here. Fat loss has slowed down just a little but I'm still down 9lbs. Probably going to just order another aav2 since it's a great price on nutra. I have also had trouble with doing the full dose of alphamine like t bone but I think running the norco first is going to allow me to do the full alphamine run :) workouts have been great and I have been doing different types of cardio from jump rope to box jumps and even did sprints once (I think I'm good for the year lol)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOT HAPPY. Went to purchase a second bottle of aav2 and it's sold out :( way to ruin my Saturday lol still around 9lbs down. Had some German chocolate and other goodies :/ but still 9lbs in also 4 weeks is more than ok with me!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOT HAPPY. Went to purchase a second bottle of aav2 and it's sold out :( way to ruin my Saturday lol still around 9lbs down. Had some German chocolate and other goodies :/ but still 9lbs in also 4 weeks is more than ok with me!
Ill get some out to them on Monday gotta contact Darren.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill get some out to them on Monday gotta contact Darren.
Yeah. Other people would like aav2 as well. Share the wealth! Lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice work A!

AAv2 is unique and does have many pathways it works on.