Country Endures workouts + Saturates muscles with Genomyx

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well first I would like to thank Genomyx for their awesome products and the opportunity to log them. I just got them today and have a lot of good to say already. I am logging Endurate which is a Muscle endurance product with great ingredients like creatine, betaine anhydrous and beta alanine, plus a bunch of good electrolytes and other goodies. Saturate is a BCAA matric. Both powders were nice and clear and smelled great in the container. I was rushing today and had a meeting quick before the gym, and just threw them together in a shaker to take right after my meeting. I took my normal preworkout before the meeting started. Little did I know they were two flavors... blue ice and orange slice. Suprisingly, they tasted just fine together! I may end up doing this every time. I will have to try them solo though to give the flavors a fair rating, but If they tasted good together, I am sure they taste great separate as well.

I have to say I had some great energy and focus today in the gym. I took one scoop of my normal PWO, condense, as well. I will probably be using Endurate solo on my deload/ body days, but still using condense on my big lifting days.

I follow 5-3-1, and powerlift, only do meets occasionally and am currently looking for my first full meet. I have only done a push pull so far. my comp #s were 325/585 in the 198 class. As of friday I will be competing in the Junior or Open divisions, as I turn 20. I am currently dealing with a minor left shoulder injury, but coming out of it now, and excited to use these products on bench day in a few weeks!

I will post some pics up and stuff and probably how I feel/ and how I like the taste as well as any other info as I use them. Tomorrow is deads and my 5 week... planned work is deads @ 65/75/85% of 560x5, so roughly 365x5, 420x5, 475x5. PR is around 495x4 right now I think. I will hopefully hit 6 or so reps tomorrow.

If you have any questions or requests just post em up! Get in here!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Combined the endurate with condense crisp apple today an tasted great. Gona have to try it solo soon. Will have the saturate solo in a few Mins then head to gym

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
D2W1C15 Dead Bw- 196.6

Dead- warm up, lots of sets.... Work sets - 365x5, 420x5, 475x6(PR I Think) 475x1,1 speed singles

squat - 135x7, 7 jump squats, 225x3 pause.

back extension 190x15 3 sets.

decline situp - 25,25,20

nice stretching session.

nice big dinner. 2 bowls of rice, some steak, Cod, a sandwhich, protein shake. Yum yum.

Back was better today, still getting some flexion I want to get rid of. I mobilized my Lumbar for extension and hit my whole back mashing etc and works on some t spine mobility and loosened up traps. I think Nomz was right when he said rolling the weight in is an issue with setup, but I can't bend over and wrap them well or I feel like I am stretching out too much and I still can't get in position. So I just took some extra time to really reset after getting back there and getting my hips open and sitting inside a little and bracing my core. I need to get bigger air and brace harder, and take more slack out of the bar on my pulls. Some stuff I am going to work on next week. I might quit DLing here and go to that other gym tuesdays at least once the snow melts and the roads are better though... I can't take the crappy equipment and the atmosphere.

I honestly felt GREAT today and had a good solid workout.... lots of energy and strength etc... just overall felt good. I think this stuff is doing my body good ;) saturate flavor was pretty good! not too strong, tasty and smooth.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude nice dinner! Lol.
Puts mine to shame.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude nice dinner! Lol.
Puts mine to shame.
Meh, it sounds better than it tastes. Dining hall food is usually sub par. But it could be worse so I don't complain.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went with the Endurate by itself today to gauge the taste and how it works as a standalone PWO. I have to say it tastes AMAZING, honestly I think it might be the best preworkout I have ever tasted. It also mixed up really well. Awsome. Gona sip some saturate and head to the gym for a little body day session. Tomorrow is my birthday and also my last day of school for a week, I have spring break. So I will be driving home and stuff. No gym. I think I will be squatting on saturday instead.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am liking these flavors more and more, and the endurate adds a great boost to the condense. They have a very similar ingredient profile so I can get more goodies with less stim which I really like. Also enjoying the saturate, tons of energy to power through my squats today. I held back on the volume a little.

Squats to make up for missing. D4w1c15 bw 196

Warm up. 225x3,3. 265x5 305x5, 355x5,1,1, 265x12(screw FSL) 225x3 pause.

Good. Some sore and shoulder mobility. I think it's healing! Better everyday. Squats felt good but on 355 my back just feel apart and I didn't stay tight and that's my fault. I need to work on it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still loving the taste of this stuff. Went w/ 1/2 scoop edurate and a scoop of saturate today along w/ 1 scoop condense... amazing pumps, good energy and focus, great stuff!

Today went like this:

D1W2C15 Bench BW-195ish. I'm lazy and didn't undress.

Bench - barx20,15,10,5, 135x20,15,10,5, bar - form.
pull apart- bands - 10,

DB row -60x15,15, 80x10,10 (easy, going light for shoulder)

row machine 150x10

DB tris - 35x12,15,14

cable rows SS overhand/underhand 10x7/7, 10x7/7

stretch out.

Shoulder felt a lot better today. Icing now, gota take good care of it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Happy belated birthday!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Happy belated birthday!
Thanks man!

D2w2c15. Deads. Bw198.

Warm up. 390x3, 450x3, 505x4 (last rep hitched, oops) 565x1. Didn't lock out because of belt exploding. So like 3/4th rep. Lol.

Rack pulls 500x1,1,1,1 set just below knees at my weak point to lockout.

Sit up decline - 50,40,30,20,10

So today I focused on form and a flat back and looked a LOT better. I still am getting high hips and my shoulders are a little forward of the bar which I need to address. Lots of little things to fix. I felt good this session though, strong, no pain, kept form and back flat.

I ended up at my gym not the good one so... Missed out there. Friday I am going to squat with them though.

Mobility is getting better, I've identified and am fixing form issues... This is all good and will pay off big in a few months.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hit another body/chest day. Nothin really notable still healing up. Still loving the stuff. Lots of energy some of the best workouts I've had in a long time!

Yesterday was squats. Work sets 290x3, 330x3, 370x1,2,3 (tie PR). 405x1(PR) wraps. 315x7 276x8/9.

Core work.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today I literally felt terrible. No energy, no motivation, tired, weight felt heavy,etc. I came into the gym with a bad mindset but ended up making a decent day out of it.

Deads. D2w3c15 bw-198.2

deads. warm up with sumo and convo 135.
convo: 225x7,5,5 whatever, 315x3, 3,
work sets: 420x5, 475x3 (add straps) 530x2 (PR I believe)
cooldown: 405x1, 315x1, 225x5 sumo.
gona have to train my hips for sumo. Felt prettty easy though.

back extn 190x3x10

stretch

ate 2 sandwiches with chicken ham and cheese, some scalloped potatoes, some fish, and 2 slices white pizza with peppers onions and sausage. and my shake.

I still like the endurate and saturate a lot... if there is anything specific you guys want me to comment on let me know! I feel like I just keep repeating how good it is and how it gives me energy and mixes well and tastes good etc haha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Edurate and saturate have me the energy and focus to kill an awesome workout today!

D4w3c15. Squat. Bw-198

Squat. Bar warmup. 135x7,7,3 225x3x3 305x5, 350x3, 390x4 (Super PR). 315x5, 275x5.

Ham girls 130x7,8,10,8,7 (I did these for you napalm! Gota grow these hams).

Sit up decline- 25,30,30,25.

Stretch.

Eat. Foods kinda eh. Shake. Grilled cheese. Baked potatoe. Tuna and cheddar on white sandwich. Carb heavy for sure. I'll snack on chicken in the room later.

Vid: http://youtu.be/qcWSRdnml-Q

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Edurate and saturate have me the energy and focus to kill an awesome workout today!

D4w3c15. Squat. Bw-198

Squat. Bar warmup. 135x7,7,3 225x3x3 305x5, 350x3, 390x4 (Super PR). 315x5, 275x5.

Ham girls 130x7,8,10,8,7 (I did these for you napalm! Gota grow these hams).

Sit up decline- 25,30,30,25.

Stretch.

Eat. Foods kinda eh. Shake. Grilled cheese. Baked potatoe. Tuna and cheddar on white sandwich. Carb heavy for sure. I'll snack on chicken in the room later.

Vid: http://youtu.be/qcWSRdnml-Q
Nice lifts! Good to see a PR in there.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man! Have used endurate by itself the past two days and its a great standalone PWO. Awesome stuff. Very versatile product.

This week is Deload week. Hit bench up to 225x3. Shoulder is feeling good so far.

Today I did deads and did some speed sets at 124,225 and 315. Felt good. Was getting comfortable with the new belt in the deadlift.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No updates because I did a Deload bench workout and skipped Friday because of knee pain and just want to rest up. Shoulders feeling well so hopefully some good work this week. Hoping my knee responds to ice and is good to go soon.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently resting because of my knee. Body type day today. Strength and body comp feel good. Nothing much else to report.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Warmed up. Band pull aparts. Bar bench. 135x7,7. Stretch, mobility 1st rib mobility, full body stretching. Ice. Knee is feeling better today no pain walking. Shoulder is normal but tight I assume from Mondays bench. Today's session should loosen it up some. That's all. Feeling very withdrawn from training and not happy.

Endurate today half a scoop pre and it really got me focused and warm without any crash. Awesome pre work out In my book.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be benching tomorrow. Sorry for lack of updates but I haven't been in the gym. Knee is still bugging me but shoulder has been feeling good. Workin on healing up.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First day my shoulder really hasn't hurt at all. Knee is still troublesome. I was weak today and down a lot of weight. 194.3 Bench. Bar x15,10,15,10,7. 135x3x10. 225x5,7,8,5,8 Form was blah. Couldn't get my elbows tucked. Did rows, db skulls, and light ham curls and 3x10 BW squats to try and stimulate the knee.

This endurate definitely has some kick! And on a low energy day saturate helped me get through it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the absence, been very busy and out of the gym because of the knee. I'll update soon!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last week: First day my shoulder really hasn't hurt at all. Knee is still troublesome. I was weak today and down a lot of weight. 194.3 Bench. Bar x15,10,15,10,7. 135x3x10. 225x5,7,8,5,8 Form was blah. Couldn't get my elbows tucked. Did rows, db skulls, and light ham curls and 3x10 BW squats to try and stimulate the knee. Hopefully the last few weeks of natadrol can help me recover my bench.

I have a few more coming. I have been using endurate solo a lot and feel it works just as well as condense. Which I love. Really like it a lot. Still enjoying the saturate and the added energy. And both flavors are excellent! Right on!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe some light at the end of this tunnel. Bench. Bw 194.4 clothed. Bench- warm up. Barx3x15. 135x7,7,3. 225x10,10,7. 185x5 135x10 Row setup like BB on cable. 9x12, 12x10,12,15. Db row. 75x10,15,20 Db tri skulls. 30x15,35x15,40x10. Feeling strong on these. Cable tris. 10x10,12,15,15 Knee mobility crap. Lots of stretching. Good day and a real working finally. Decently happy w where the bench is at. Better than last week. My form is awful, weight feels heavy, can't keep the elbows tucked, and overall just weird. I will be doing slow form focused reps from now on and stay at 225 until I get 12-14 reps. And make sure shoulder is good which it is holding up but still little issues. Then move up. Knee is feeling loads better but I don't wana rush in. Still a little iffy. I think problem could be in IT band/TFL glute etc or from leg muscles (aka below knee) like tib anterior that are tight or strained or a compounded issue. Going to continue heating , compression, sleeve etc and get blood flow and movement. Basically fix stuff and try to isolate the issue. Ankle is real noise when dorsiflexed and everted so maybe I have some muscle catching or something like tight tendon/ligament structure. I also feel like my arch is practically gone on the right side so I am going to do some exercises to strengthen intrinsic muscles and basically work on mobility. Never considered foot/ankle mobility to be a big deal before. I think it's something we take for granted a lot.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday:

Did something like a workout today.

Lower/body. Bw 194.2 clothed

Db curl 35x7, 45x5,7,7

Band pill aparts 2x20

Bw squat 3x10

Back xtn 200x3x15

Dead 135x3,7,7

Leg press 150x7; 200x15

Pretty decent. Ease back in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey buddy, sorry for my absence as well.

I'm all caught up now. Thanks so much for all the details. We really love to see feedback like this, it is very helpful!

Keep up the good work my man.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey buddy, sorry for my absence as well.

I'm all caught up now. Thanks so much for all the details. We really love to see feedback like this, it is very helpful!

Keep up the good work my man.
No problem man! Will do.

Thanks sir. Gonna run it with a pretty nice caloric surplus, hopefully it will help me gain some strength and put on some decent muscle.
That's the best way. Let me know how you like it.

Shoulder was a little grumpy today so saving bench for Thursday and backing down to once a week.

Bench- bar. 10,7,10,7, 20,10,10

Row- cable 5x10 at 10

Tri cable push down 10x5x10

Core work

Stretch

Had a crappy day. Knee feels generally better. I trout fished all day sat and my knee was killing me... Sunday it felt perfect. So weird. Gona keep easing back in.

Really loving endurate as a pre workout. I need to chem out the price point on this.

Saturate continues to please.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took a Deload week then had finals. Hit a few bench and deadlift workouts but nothing remarkable. Still dealin on and off with pain. I finished my semester well. Still really enjoying the saturate and endurate but they are nearly gone! I mixed them together the other day again and still don't mind that taste either!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been slacking lately! Been getting back Into the swing of things and healing up. Saturate us just about gone and probably 3 scoops of endurate left. I will probably pick this stuff up again in the future because it tastes great and works. Really have enjoyed these two. Still great energy and focus through my workout with these two. No jitters or crash or anything bad from endurate and reduced soreness and more energy with the saturate. Great stuff!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I got slacking a little bit with this between vacation and work and lots of other things getting busy and hectic in life. I finished off both products and have to get them an A+ rating. Endurate was one of the best pre workouts I have ever used. I love condense and Endurate was a very similar product with similar results for me, but with the added benefit of creatine and a few other perks. Really worked great, and it will stay on my list of go-tos. Saturate worked great and helped me recover faster, come back stronger for the next workout, and gave me more energy thoughout my workout. Both products tasted awesome and mixed perfectly. I really can't think of anything to improve on these two. Great products and great company. I want to say thanks again for choosing me to log them, I really enjoyed it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate the positive review man, thanks a lot!
Glad you enjoyed it.
It takes a keen eye to observe the effects of supplements like these. Have to be very in tune with your body when you exercise.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course man it was a pleasure. My workouts are very focused for powerlifting so it's easy to see how products work for me on a consistent basis. These definitely pulled through for me.