booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome to my sponsored log of Molecular Nutrition's Fat burner (Accelerant), stim free pre-workout (Peak Beta+), and Ara product (X-Factor advanced). A big thanks you to SwolenONE for the chance to log Accelerant/PB+ and allowing me to add in the XFA I've had lying around for a few weeks now. I will focus the log mostly on Accelerant, as that's what I was tabbed for, but the complete stack should go together nicely in about 2-3wks when the PB+/XFA kick in.

The stack will look like this:
Upon rising - 2 caps Accelerant
Pre-Workout - 4 caps XFA (training days only), 8 Caps PB+ (these will be split x4 am, x4 pm on non training days)

Since this is mostly about weight loss, I'll update weekly (monday's) with my morning weight. It'll be the same time, scale etc so no worries there. I'll also make comments on body composition in case weight "seems" to stall and maybe even throw some pics in if they look good ;)

Starting weight as of 2/24/14: 198.9lb

Diet is impeccable clean usually consisting of (every meal) 6-10oz protein, (every meal) 1-2c veggies (mostly green, non starchy), (before 3pm) 1/2-1c carbs, trace fats throughout the day. I usually try to keep my macros about 50p/40c/10f. Lifting days calories are 2100 or so and cardio only days are 1850 or so.

Training schedule is as follows: Mon-AM Cardio / PM Back+Bis, Tues - AM/PM Cardio, Weds - AM Cardio / PM Legs+Shoulders, Thurs - AM/PM Cardio, Fri - AM Cardio / PM Chest+Tris, Sat - AM/PM Cardio, Sun - (usually) AM/PM Cardio, sometimes AM - Full Body Misc / PM Cardio

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Accelerant Initial impression:
Took my first dose (2 caps) this morning upon waking and then went to lift about 30min later.

Very little in the way of "stimulation" I was awake, but not bouncing off the walls by any means. The most positive effect was the mood elevation. This sense of well being made me focus more during my workout and I felt a better connection to my reps (even the painful ones ha). Didn't notice any special thermo effect, no extra sweating or anything to speak of. One thing I did notice was that there was a bit of an appetite suppression this morning. I ALWAYS wake up starving and this morning was no different but I noticed that as I trained and afterwards, I wasn't ravenous like I normally am. Usually, fasted morning training means I come out ready to eat everything and this wasn't the case. I wasn't not hungry but I wasn't dying to eat either which is a big step for me ha. So far so good, only time will truly tell.

PB+/XFA - These take some time to build up so no real nfo to report here.

Only downside to this stack is the massive amount of pills... Just these 3 products means 8+4+2 = 14pills/day, sometimes all at once ha.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very great start to your log, and I completely agree with your first day notes.

Accelerant is meant to be subtle and smooth, not intense and spun out feeling like some fat burners leave the user. I find that the mood elevation is excellent, and the raspberry ketones provide some serious warmth. Especially at 3 capsules a day, which is what I usually use.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very great start to your log, and I completely agree with your first day notes.

Accelerant is meant to be subtle and smooth, not intense and spun out feeling like some fat burners leave the user. I find that the mood elevation is excellent, and the raspberry ketones provide some serious warmth. Especially at 3 capsules a day, which is what I usually use.
So you dose at 3/day... interesting. My one complaint was that 2 caps, morning only seemed like a light dose. Maybe i'll give it a week at that and then add in a 3rd cap in the afternoon? Is that how you're dosing it? Or all at once?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2: 2 caps Accelerant (back to sleep for 15min) then up for fasted LISS cardio

I noticed that when I got up I felt much more "ready" for the day/cardio. Mood was great again, and there was a little pep in my step. Cardio felt easier then usual which was awesome. Didn't notice any thermo effects again (if anything it was the reverse as I kept my sweatshirt on longer then usual). Without drinking all of the water pre and during my workout yesterday morning I experienced no appetite supression this morning. As soon as I was done with my cardio my stomach was growling something fierce. I think day 1 was mostly a placebo/too much water effect on appetite suppression. Tomorrow and thurs will be the judge of this. Will be doing another LISS cardio session after work tonight and no workout today.

Taking my PB+ 4 pre am cardio, 4 pre pm cardio. This will be the "off" day standard.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you dose at 3/day... interesting. My one complaint was that 2 caps, morning only seemed like a light dose. Maybe i'll give it a week at that and then add in a 3rd cap in the afternoon? Is that how you're dosing it? Or all at once?
Yes sir, I do 2 AM and 1 in the afternoon as a pick me up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes sir, I do 2 AM and 1 in the afternoon as a pick me up.
I'll be trying this tomorrow... this is the second day in a row I've been dragging ass in the afternoon (no afternoon caffeine!) so this will prob work well for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This is the exact stack im running once accelerant gets here

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the exact stack im running once accelerant gets here
feel free to throw any thoughts up to compare notes in here.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
feel free to throw any thoughts up to compare notes in here.
Im only dosing serving sizes on the pb and accelerant, with 50 workout days everything should be 6 weeks worth

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 3: first dose (2 caps) this morning upon waking and then went to lift about 30min later.

Also took my PB+(x8) and XFA(x4) upon waking.

Mood was spectacular and I caught myself whistling the whole drive to the gym ha. Energy was just ok, not enough for a leg/shoulder day so I added a preworkout (Jack3d Advanced) just to get that little extra boost and some beta alanine. After this, workout went great. Felt very strong even tho it was mostly for reps not power. I did tie an on-cycle PR for DB shoulder presses so that was a huge plus.

So far so good. Will be in a meeting all day today and will be taking my second dose (1cap) of Accelerant around 4:30-5p.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback, and very much what we aimed for with Accelerant. Smooth stim with very potent mood elevating and fat burning properties. Our emphasis wasnt on the stim strength, so its great to hear users are getting increased energy but arent overwhelmed by it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great feedback, and very much what we aimed for with Accelerant. Smooth stim with very potent mood elevating and fat burning properties. Our emphasis wasnt on the stim strength, so its great to hear users are getting increased energy but arent overwhelmed by it.
This is spot on what I've felt thus far. Increased mood, and a little extra pep in my step. Everything mixed fine with the addition of a preworkout as well so taht's a nice plus for those who want/need the stims.

I'll be interested to see the results in a few weeks. Second dose about to go down the hatch here in a bit.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dosed xfactor yesterday,1g pwo with 1.5 scoops focus xt caffeine free and the pumps and fullness were insane! Still no accelerant yet

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dosed xfactor yesterday,1g pwo with 1.5 scoops focus xt caffeine free and the pumps and fullness were insane! Still no accelerant yet
You workout fed or fasted normally? I just ask as I normally workout fed (afternoon, about 2hrs after my last meal) but the first 2 w/o's with XFA have both been fasted and I didn't notice much in the way of pump

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 4: Same as day 2, morning dose then back to sleep, then fasted cardio. When I woke up the second time I felt a bit sick to my stomach, but this went away in a min or so. Im still not getting any special thermo effect which is a bit of a bummer. Appetite suppression was definitely just a one time thing on Day 1 as I've been my normal ravenous self as soon as I get done with my workout/cardio in the mornings.

Note from yesterdays afternoon dose: Took this about 5pm (I was really beginning to nod off in my meeting 2pm-9m!) and within few minutes I felt much better and more focused. This lasted about 3-3.5hrs before it started to fade and I started getting sleepy again. Overall, I could see someone using this as a 3x/day split dose for a nice, smooth energy throughout the day; especially if they're spacing their meals out more then 3 hrs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You workout fed or fasted normally? I just ask as I normally workout fed (afternoon, about 2hrs after my last meal) but the first 2 w/o's with XFA have both been fasted and I didn't notice much in the way of pump
Semi fasted.... I have a big lunch at workout around 630, usually just aminos pwo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really enjoying the additional afternoon dose I added. Its a nice pick-me-up at the long/boring part of the day and def makes cardio after work more bearable ha. Already feeling like things are tightening up a little over the course of this week so hopefully the scale/mirror agree next week.

Back to my normal dosing/schedule today: 2caps am/pre cardio/fasted; 1 cap pm/pre-workout/semi fasted

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to head out to get in a chest/tris beating. Only problem I have with this stack so far is the amount of pills ha. Pre is x4 XFA, x8PB+, and x1 Accel. And these bad boys are no baby aspirin ha.

Gonna be headed to the Arnold after my workout so I may or may not be on for a day or two. If anyone wants to get a hold of me at the arnold pm me and i'll get you my #

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took my morning accel and off day pb+ upon waking and now I'm standing in line at the Arnold! Mood is spectacular (especially today ha)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had an awesome time at the Arnold yesterday. I don't think I've ever eaten so many protein bars and drank so many bcaas and preworkouts ha.

Took my second dose of accel as I got in the car for the 4hr drive home and man was that a good choice. Didn't get sleepy at all and was singing and whistling the whole way. Mood elevation is truly unmatched for me with this stuff.

Today I took my normal am dose and hit an extra shoulder session cuz I was feeling motivated. Really looking leaner and the gf even commented on ot last night. I'll be interested to see what the scale says tomorrow as I hadn't been losing much weight (or any) but have leaned out significantly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The scale agrees... 194.2lb. Lost 4.6lb in one week ha. I'd say so far so good.

This is the first week I had bumped my calories up as well so this is helping my cause. I will continue with my current protocol throughout the next 3 weeks and see if the losses continue, or as I would expect, slow a bit. If I lose another 4lb this week I may need to bump calories again so I don't lose too much too fast.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you had a great time at the Arnold and are loving the feel good energy from Accelerant!

I just got back from the Arnold myself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad you had a great time at the Arnold and are loving the feel good energy from Accelerant!

I just got back from the Arnold myself.
I wasn't even thinking, or I would've tried to meet up at some point and shake some hands. My bad man!

So far everything is perfect. My only issue is that I'm developing some tendonitis in my left forearm/elbow that may slow down my heavy days. I think this is the last week of these anyways before my routine switches to a Kris Gethin DTP style (tons of volume, huge pyramid of reps up and down). This will hopefully help as I'll be using some lighter weights. Also should double as some HIIT.

XFA and PB+ seem to be starting to kick in yesterday as both my muscle endurance and strength (until my arm died) were up. I pulled an extra 10lb for reps which was awesome.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear on the 10lb increase!

It would have been great to meet, sometimes it's tough for us meeting with everybody as we just do meetings rather than having a booth at the expo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some thoughts - mood increase is seeming to last longer and longer each morning. I dose 2 Accelerant at abour 4:30, cardio at 5:10, breakfast at 6:15 or so and usually still feeling very chipper and light hearted til about 9 when I start to get hungry again.

The afternoons are a bit different as I have a training session in there but I do notice an early boost in mood.

Energy has been very slow and steady, and no crash or anyhting of that ilk.

Today is Legs and Shoulders so I can't wait to see how the ARA/PB+ is kicking in as I'm into my second week ha.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback, the mood elevation with Accelerant is key. Exactly what we aimed for, and what all reviewers have reported... feelsgoodman :)

Im excited to hear how shoulders goes, I take X-Factor and Peak Beta+ preWO myself... holy mother of pumps.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"Interesting" day/night yesterday:

Took all my normal supps and hit the gym for legs/shoulders. Worst part of this was realizing that i forgot my notebook so I wasn't able to compare anyhting until this morn (basically I didn't bump up anything). About 2 sets into my squats, I was starting to already feel mentally fatigued so I decided that I was going to go balls out on legs and move shoulders to the next day. This turned out to be a great idea as I had the biggest pump of my life going in my quads. I literally staggered/bowlegged out of the gym and almost fell getting into the shower at home. Legs are still pretty shaky this morning.

This was probably the first "off" day I've felt in awhile so I'll be counting on the accelerant to pick me up a bad. Bad dreams and not enough sleep last night def didn't help. Still gonna hit shoulders today so this will be my first back-to-back workout days since starting PB+/XFA.

So far no joint pain or severe DOMS to report. Legs should be pretty sore tomorrow regardless but I'll see if it seems worse then normal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB+ and especially XFA are insane for pumps, not at all surprised to hear of those best ever pumps you experienced!!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I'm looking at running a PB+ and XFA stack soon, and Accelerant has caught my attention. Is it much use on a lean bulk though (as I will be doing), or far better suited to cutting? Also, as I workout fasted around 11AM, and have my PWO shake and then a meal around 1-2pm, are the GDA components of Accelerant wasted?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shoulder pumps yesterday = insane. I was doing a lot of higher rep partials and such so that I didn't aggravate my tendonitis and damn. I had striatinos showing and could clearly see every head that was working. Just amazing.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking at running a PB+ and XFA stack soon, and Accelerant has caught my attention. Is it much use on a lean bulk though (as I will be doing), or far better suited to cutting? Also, as I workout fasted around 11AM, and have my PWO shake and then a meal around 1-2pm, are the GDA components of Accelerant wasted?
Accelerant is actually pretty damn good for a lean bulk as the stims arent so strong theyll completely kill your appetite, and as you mentioned the GDA effect is beneficial on a lean bulk as well. GDA's are actually popular both before meals, and at times like empty stomach pre bed (for helping with potentially more growth hormone release).

Shoulder pumps yesterday = insane. I was doing a lot of higher rep partials and such so that I didn't aggravate my tendonitis and damn. I had striatinos showing and could clearly see every head that was working. Just amazing.
Heck ya, always awesome to hear this time and time again with our loggers!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today was chest and tris. I was feeling good when I got to the gym and it showed in my lifts. I was able to tie or break every rep pr for every exercise. Was also able to add 20lb extra to my weighted dips. Pump in my chest was incredible after just 2 sets and by the end it looked like my chest had doubled in size.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haven't been feeling too great this weekend so taking it easy. Cardio only yesterday, 14hrs of sleep and a ton of spinach and greens today. Taking te day totally off and resting up for tomorrow's workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 191.6lb (down about 2.5lb) so everything is right on track. Accelerant seems to be doing exactly as billed.

Today's workout will be switching to a DTP style so some of the sets and reps are gonna be insanely high. Really anticipating some monster pumps and serious DOMS from this week as the XFA/PB+ should also be in full effect.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya, breaking PR's, products working as advertised... looking like a typical Molecular Nutrition log up in here :)

Congrats on the weight loss as well!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays workout was chest/back in the new phase. DTP style supersetting of db bench and bent over db rows. sets were x50,x40,x30,x20,x10,x5,x5,x10,x20,x30,x40,x50... I was totally blown away by the endurance that I swear I didn't have yesterday. I was crushing every set, was able to bump weights up on a couple on the way back up the ladder, and was barely breathing heavy for more then a few seconds after each ss.

The pump I had in my chest and back was also really good. Not groundbreaking as it has been (took a different preworkout) but still amazing.

I was feeling so good after my workout that I rewarded myself by adding in 5 sets of heavy BB Bench and 5 sets of Pullups ha... Literally had to take myself out of the gym because I felt like I could stay all day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays workout was chest/back in the new phase. DTP style supersetting of db bench and bent over db rows. sets were x50,x40,x30,x20,x10,x5,x5,x10,x20,x30,x40,x50... I was totally blown away by the endurance that I swear I didn't have yesterday. I was crushing every set, was able to bump weights up on a couple on the way back up the ladder, and was barely breathing heavy for more then a few seconds after each ss.

The pump I had in my chest and back was also really good. Not groundbreaking as it has been (took a different preworkout) but still amazing.

I was feeling so good after my workout that I rewarded myself by adding in 5 sets of heavy BB Bench and 5 sets of Pullups ha... Literally had to take myself out of the gym because I felt like I could stay all day.
Pretty much describes exactly how I feel with X-Factor and Peak Beta+, both produce such a drastic increase in muscular endurance.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much describes exactly how I feel with X-Factor and Peak Beta+, both produce such a drastic increase in muscular endurance.
I had surprising strength increases with PB+ alone but I don't know that I've ever felt that combo of overall endurance, drive, and strength. Truly impressive as I was even stronger then at the peak of my last cycle... This may really be as good or better then the "real" thing ha.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had surprising strength increases with PB+ alone but I don't know that I've ever felt that combo of overall endurance, drive, and strength. Truly impressive as I was even stronger then at the peak of my last cycle... This may really be as good or better then the "real" thing ha.
I too was quite surprised with Peak Beta+.

NP will be running buy 2 XF/XFA get a free Peak Beta+ soon!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I too was quite surprised with Peak Beta+. NP will be running buy 2 XF/XFA get a free Peak Beta+ soon!
Man I might have to pick up another stack. I already have 3 bottles of xf/a laying around but this has gone so well so far it'd be hard to pass up

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I might have to pick up another stack. I already have 3 bottles of xf/a laying around but this has gone so well so far it'd be hard to pass up
Absolutely, both XF and PB+ are fail proof supplements!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely, both XF and PB+ are fail proof supplements!
Cant disagree. Hitting Legs/Shoulders today with some insane reps so the pump should be brutal ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How soon do you reckon that will be? Was planning on putting in an order, so hopefully sooner rather than later!
It went up today!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I'm a bit puzzled why they're combining XF and XFA... would make more sense to offer a choice of one or the other.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a bit puzzled why they're combining XF and XFA... would make more sense to offer a choice of one or the other.
Eh, probably just so people can try both and see which they like...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays workout was INSANE: Squat and DB Shoulder Press Super sets of 50,40,30,20,10,5,5,10,20,30,40 ,50 reps... I thought I was going to puke for sure towards some of the heavier sets. My legs were shaking so bad when I drove home I almost stalled my stick shift truck because I couldn't hold the clutch in without shaking. I was so mentally and physically tired when I got home I didn't even bother to cook anything I just heated up whatever was available in the microwave, struggled through a shower, and crawled to the couch for the last 2 hrs or so of the evening.

Had a full day long training class yesterday before my workout and I was in an especially good mood for most of the day. I have to attribute my recent good mood regularity to the accelerant as I'm at week 10 of my cut and usually at this stage I'm bordering on the most miserable person alive to be around ha.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, probably just so people can try both and see which they like...
Ya I assumed this is why they're doing it this way. I do agree it would have made a bit more sense offering both options separately.