Accelerant/Peak Beta+/X-Factor Advanced: MN Triad of Gains

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Been adding some calories and foods back into my diet here slowly over the last few days... Workout days have been +100-200 calories, cardio only have been +50-100 cals. Also have begun to add some fruit back into my PWO diet (a banana to start).

Accelerant notes: I've noticed this week that the euphoria/mood enhancement has seemed to wear off. I'm not nearly as "chipper" in the mornings, and have even been a bit irritable over the last few days. Seems like the effects are dimishing with continued use. Fat loss still is on track through which is my no.1 concern though so I'm content with that alone.
    Interesting feedback. The stim is light, and I've heard many say it doesnt really hit them to a noticeable extent yet they continually lose weight at a quicker pace than normal. This doesn't really shock me as we wanted to use just enough stimulants to assist in the fat burning process. This is first and foremost a fat burner, we wanted to go as low on stims as possible as Bill isn't a fan of stimulants in general.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Interesting feedback. The stim is light, and I've heard many say it doesnt really hit them to a noticeable extent yet they continually lose weight at a quicker pace than normal. This doesn't really shock me as we wanted to use just enough stimulants to assist in the fat burning process. This is first and foremost a fat burner, we wanted to go as low on stims as possible as Bill isn't a fan of stimulants in general.
    I agree with this philosophy. If you want additional stims you can always supplement but if not, the "no feel" fat burning is fine in and of itself. While it's nice to feel something it's more important that it really works which thus far it has to a T.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I agree with this philosophy. If you want additional stims you can always supplement but if not, the "no feel" fat burning is fine in and of itself. While it's nice to feel something it's more important that it really works which thus far it has to a T.
    Very well said!

Have a great weekend brother.

4. 186lb this morning. That's a 1.6lb loss which is right about where I want to be. I'll be finishing up the accelerant on wednesday so I'll post up a final review of that afterwards. Overall, I have to say that it is working pretty well. I have seen consistent weight loss on par with what I expect from my diet and training. I had hoped for a bit faster increase in definition and overall "cuts" but thus far it has been mostly scale weight.

Have had some awesome workouts on the PB+/XFA combo. Strength has been on par with my on cycle strength through pct and beyond. This combo will be a PCT staple for me for any future cycles. I am blown away that while cutting in a pretty severe deficit as well as coming off, I was able to keep and even improve strength on most lifts.

Friday I ended up at the gym twice. First, my normal post work lifting (arms), then later (11pm) my gf wanted to go and when she said she wanted to do legs how could I not? She was a total trooper too (it was only her 2nd real leg workout).

Saturday I went in for some back work, sunday for shoulders. I have 1 week left of the 12 week program I'm on, and then I'll be switching back to a push/pull/legs split and a 3 on 1 off format. It gets me in the gym more which I love.

5. Looking forward to your final review, and I'm glad you are right where you want to be regarding the fat loss!
    •   

6. ACCELERANT FINAL REVIEW:

Finishing up with my last pill of accelerant this afternoon so I'll post up my 30 day run results now:
    Start: 198.9lb
    Finish: 184.1lb (-14.8lb)

Fat Loss: First off, I have to say that (obviously) this product works for fat loss. While using it I was able to lose almost 0.5lb/day which may be a bit fast, but clearly the product has a very positive impact on composition as I don't look any smaller then I did a few weeks ago, simply leaner. i dosed 2 caps on a empty stomach first thing in the morning before doing some fasted cardio and then 1 cap later in the afternoon after about a 2hr fast (pre workout)

Mood: The first thing you notice is the light energy and prevalent mood increase. This seemed to taper off a bit in the final week-week and a half of the run but was very strong at the beginning. I was bouncing around and ready to go every morning when I got to work (6am) and then singing my whole way to the gym.

Energy: The energy that you get from accelerant is not the kind that truly "stimulates" you, so do not expect to get that slap-in-the-face type of energy. It's a very gentle and subtle build with zero crash or even a real feeling of coming down.

Nutrient Partitioning: This was one area that is hard to tell the true impact of except for judging by weight-size ratio. I feel that I lost significant weight without losing much, if any, size (especially when I went low carb for a few days) so I would have to attribute at least some of that to the nutrients being correctly partitioned to the muscles vs fat.

Metabolism: I was able to up my calories multiple times throughout the log which shows that metabolism stayed high or even increased.

Overall: I would rate this as one of, if not the, best fat burners I've ever tried. The combination of mood, energy, and overall impact on body composition was perfect. The other great thing about this product was the fact that due to its low stimulant content, you can choose to stack it with something that has a little kick (such as a pre workout). Accelerant really covers all of the bases of an effective fat burner.\

Posted in the reviews section as well.

7. PB+/XFA update:

Went in for legs/shoulders yesterday and absolutely crushed it. I've been very low carb for 7 days now and was expecting a serious drop in performance at this stage, but was absolutely shocked that I was not only able to keep up with my numbers from last week, but was so energized and endurance was so high that I continued going after my normal workout and ended up having to force myself out of the gym after 1hr35min.

I did the same high volume/intesity workout I have been the last 3 weeks with some additions:
    Superset: Squats and DB Shoulder Press - (reps of each) x50,x40,x30,x20,x10,x5,x5,x10, x20,x30,x40,x50 - normally I do maybe a set of lateral raises after but legs are so smoked that I don't usually do much more. Not yesterday. Additions:
    Lateral Raises - Run the rack from 25lb-5lb, no rest partials: 25x15,20x15,15x15,12x12,10x12, 8x10,5x10
    Rear Delt Swings: 25x10,12,12,14,25
    BB Behind Head Shoulder Press: 45x27 (10sec rest/pause) x9 (10s r/p) x7 (10s r/p) x5
    Leg Presses: 90xno idea how many (til pumped to death), 270x15, 320x15, 410x15, 500x6+12partials
    Calf press (on leg press machine) 270x25, 320x20, 410x20, 500x12

I felt like I could have kept on going forever. PB+ is truly the best endurance supplement I've ever used once it gets going. The pump i had in my quads was also probably the best I've ever had as I was able to see muscle that I never have before.

8. Congrats on 15lbs of weight loss! That is huge, as is the testimonial that this may be the best fat burner you have used. Thank you for your support of MN!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Congrats on 15lbs of weight loss! That is huge, as is the testimonial that this may be the best fat burner you have used. Thank you for your support of MN!
    Thank you guys for the chance to log such an effective product. I'll def be picking some up for future cuts

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Thank you guys for the chance to log such an effective product. I'll def be picking some up for future cuts
    Great to hear!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTB MN X-Factor Advanced
    By Smeagol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:17 AM
  2. Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta
    By fitcopforlife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:45 AM
  3. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:13 PM