Accelerant/Peak Beta+/X-Factor Advanced: MN Triad of Gains

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I had surprising strength increases with PB+ alone but I don't know that I've ever felt that combo of overall endurance, drive, and strength. Truly impressive as I was even stronger then at the peak of my last cycle... This may really be as good or better then the "real" thing ha.
    I too was quite surprised with Peak Beta+.

NP will be running buy 2 XF/XFA get a free Peak Beta+ soon!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I too was quite surprised with Peak Beta+. NP will be running buy 2 XF/XFA get a free Peak Beta+ soon!
    Man I might have to pick up another stack. I already have 3 bottles of xf/a laying around but this has gone so well so far it'd be hard to pass up
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Man I might have to pick up another stack. I already have 3 bottles of xf/a laying around but this has gone so well so far it'd be hard to pass up
    Absolutely, both XF and PB+ are fail proof supplements!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely, both XF and PB+ are fail proof supplements!
    Cant disagree. Hitting Legs/Shoulders today with some insane reps so the pump should be brutal
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

NP will be running buy 2 XF/XFA get a free Peak Beta+ soon!
    How soon do you reckon that will be? Was planning on putting in an order, so hopefully sooner rather than later!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    How soon do you reckon that will be? Was planning on putting in an order, so hopefully sooner rather than later!
    It went up today!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a bit puzzled why they're combining XF and XFA... would make more sense to offer a choice of one or the other.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I'm a bit puzzled why they're combining XF and XFA... would make more sense to offer a choice of one or the other.
    Eh, probably just so people can try both and see which they like...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterdays workout was INSANE: Squat and DB Shoulder Press Super sets of 50,40,30,20,10,5,5,10,20,30,40 ,50 reps... I thought I was going to puke for sure towards some of the heavier sets. My legs were shaking so bad when I drove home I almost stalled my stick shift truck because I couldn't hold the clutch in without shaking. I was so mentally and physically tired when I got home I didn't even bother to cook anything I just heated up whatever was available in the microwave, struggled through a shower, and crawled to the couch for the last 2 hrs or so of the evening.

Had a full day long training class yesterday before my workout and I was in an especially good mood for most of the day. I have to attribute my recent good mood regularity to the accelerant as I'm at week 10 of my cut and usually at this stage I'm bordering on the most miserable person alive to be around ha.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Eh, probably just so people can try both and see which they like...
    Ya I assumed this is why they're doing it this way. I do agree it would have made a bit more sense offering both options separately.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Holy. Leg. DOMS.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Holy. Leg. DOMS.
    Glad to hear it, those leg days that lead to waddling around the next couple days always induce the most growth!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Decided to add an extra workout day on saturday and man was it a good one. Just a little bit of everything (including some leg presses even though there was still a little soreness in my hamstrings ha) to round out the week. Workout was fantastic and I was setting PR's in rack pulls and leg presses. Leg presses I was able to add 100lb for the same reps I normally do!

Weigh in this morning at 187.6lb (down another 3+lb!) so the accelerant is definitely doing its job. Mood enhancement is still ok, not quite as prevalent as it was initially but I really notice it on fasted training days (like saturday).

Absolutely LOVING the ARA/PB+ combo for strength and endurance. Pumps have been ok, nothing to truly rave about, but still good. Will be hitting chest and back hard tonight with some high reps again.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

@SwolenONE, what are your thoughts on taking only 4 PB+/ day as opposed to the 8/day now that it has kicked in? Any idea if the COP is similar to regualar creatine in that the maintenance dose can be smaller then the loading phase?
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

@SwolenONE, what are your thoughts on taking only 4 PB+/ day as opposed to the 8/day now that it has kicked in? Any idea if the COP is similar to regualar creatine in that the maintenance dose can be smaller then the loading phase?
    Feel free to try the lower Peak Beta dosing if you'd like. I recommend the full dose of 8/day, but you can certainly play around with the dosing to see what you prefer.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Feel free to try the lower Peak Beta dosing if you'd like. I recommend the full dose of 8/day, but you can certainly play around with the dosing to see what you prefer.
    Ya the bottle says 4 caps 1-2 times/day... at 45 servings that would last a lot longer then the 22 that you get at 8/day
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Ya the bottle says 4 caps 1-2 times/day... at 45 servings that would last a lot longer then the 22 that you get at 8/day
    The LCLT and norvaline in particular are dosed better at 8 caps than 4. I think you'll find that you prefer 8 caps a day to 4. If you end up seeing similar results at 4 a day though, feel free to stick with it and stretch the bottle out!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The LCLT and norvaline in particular are dosed better at 8 caps than 4. I think you'll find that you prefer 8 caps a day to 4. If you end up seeing similar results at 4 a day though, feel free to stick with it and stretch the bottle out!
    Ya I thought about that. Maybe what I'll try is 8 on training days with my xfa and 4 on cardio only days just to keep levels up in my system. That'll at least give me a little extra
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I thought about that. Maybe what I'll try is 8 on training days with my xfa and 4 on cardio only days just to keep levels up in my system. That'll at least give me a little extra
    That sounds like a very good plan.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Been adding some calories and foods back into my diet here slowly over the last few days... Workout days have been +100-200 calories, cardio only have been +50-100 cals. Also have begun to add some fruit back into my PWO diet (a banana to start).

Accelerant notes: I've noticed this week that the euphoria/mood enhancement has seemed to wear off. I'm not nearly as "chipper" in the mornings, and have even been a bit irritable over the last few days. Seems like the effects are dimishing with continued use. Fat loss still is on track through which is my no.1 concern though so I'm content with that alone.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Been adding some calories and foods back into my diet here slowly over the last few days... Workout days have been +100-200 calories, cardio only have been +50-100 cals. Also have begun to add some fruit back into my PWO diet (a banana to start).

Accelerant notes: I've noticed this week that the euphoria/mood enhancement has seemed to wear off. I'm not nearly as "chipper" in the mornings, and have even been a bit irritable over the last few days. Seems like the effects are dimishing with continued use. Fat loss still is on track through which is my no.1 concern though so I'm content with that alone.
    Interesting feedback. The stim is light, and I've heard many say it doesnt really hit them to a noticeable extent yet they continually lose weight at a quicker pace than normal. This doesn't really shock me as we wanted to use just enough stimulants to assist in the fat burning process. This is first and foremost a fat burner, we wanted to go as low on stims as possible as Bill isn't a fan of stimulants in general.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting feedback. The stim is light, and I've heard many say it doesnt really hit them to a noticeable extent yet they continually lose weight at a quicker pace than normal. This doesn't really shock me as we wanted to use just enough stimulants to assist in the fat burning process. This is first and foremost a fat burner, we wanted to go as low on stims as possible as Bill isn't a fan of stimulants in general.
    I agree with this philosophy. If you want additional stims you can always supplement but if not, the "no feel" fat burning is fine in and of itself. While it's nice to feel something it's more important that it really works which thus far it has to a T.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with this philosophy. If you want additional stims you can always supplement but if not, the "no feel" fat burning is fine in and of itself. While it's nice to feel something it's more important that it really works which thus far it has to a T.
    Very well said!

Have a great weekend brother.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

186lb this morning. That's a 1.6lb loss which is right about where I want to be. I'll be finishing up the accelerant on wednesday so I'll post up a final review of that afterwards. Overall, I have to say that it is working pretty well. I have seen consistent weight loss on par with what I expect from my diet and training. I had hoped for a bit faster increase in definition and overall "cuts" but thus far it has been mostly scale weight.

Have had some awesome workouts on the PB+/XFA combo. Strength has been on par with my on cycle strength through pct and beyond. This combo will be a PCT staple for me for any future cycles. I am blown away that while cutting in a pretty severe deficit as well as coming off, I was able to keep and even improve strength on most lifts.

Friday I ended up at the gym twice. First, my normal post work lifting (arms), then later (11pm) my gf wanted to go and when she said she wanted to do legs how could I not? She was a total trooper too (it was only her 2nd real leg workout).

Saturday I went in for some back work, sunday for shoulders. I have 1 week left of the 12 week program I'm on, and then I'll be switching back to a push/pull/legs split and a 3 on 1 off format. It gets me in the gym more which I love.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to your final review, and I'm glad you are right where you want to be regarding the fat loss!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

ACCELERANT FINAL REVIEW:

Finishing up with my last pill of accelerant this afternoon so I'll post up my 30 day run results now:
    Start: 198.9lb
    Finish: 184.1lb (-14.8lb)

Fat Loss: First off, I have to say that (obviously) this product works for fat loss. While using it I was able to lose almost 0.5lb/day which may be a bit fast, but clearly the product has a very positive impact on composition as I don't look any smaller then I did a few weeks ago, simply leaner. i dosed 2 caps on a empty stomach first thing in the morning before doing some fasted cardio and then 1 cap later in the afternoon after about a 2hr fast (pre workout)

Mood: The first thing you notice is the light energy and prevalent mood increase. This seemed to taper off a bit in the final week-week and a half of the run but was very strong at the beginning. I was bouncing around and ready to go every morning when I got to work (6am) and then singing my whole way to the gym.

Energy: The energy that you get from accelerant is not the kind that truly "stimulates" you, so do not expect to get that slap-in-the-face type of energy. It's a very gentle and subtle build with zero crash or even a real feeling of coming down.

Nutrient Partitioning: This was one area that is hard to tell the true impact of except for judging by weight-size ratio. I feel that I lost significant weight without losing much, if any, size (especially when I went low carb for a few days) so I would have to attribute at least some of that to the nutrients being correctly partitioned to the muscles vs fat.

Metabolism: I was able to up my calories multiple times throughout the log which shows that metabolism stayed high or even increased.

Overall: I would rate this as one of, if not the, best fat burners I've ever tried. The combination of mood, energy, and overall impact on body composition was perfect. The other great thing about this product was the fact that due to its low stimulant content, you can choose to stack it with something that has a little kick (such as a pre workout). Accelerant really covers all of the bases of an effective fat burner.\

Posted in the reviews section as well.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

PB+/XFA update:

Went in for legs/shoulders yesterday and absolutely crushed it. I've been very low carb for 7 days now and was expecting a serious drop in performance at this stage, but was absolutely shocked that I was not only able to keep up with my numbers from last week, but was so energized and endurance was so high that I continued going after my normal workout and ended up having to force myself out of the gym after 1hr35min.

I did the same high volume/intesity workout I have been the last 3 weeks with some additions:
    Superset: Squats and DB Shoulder Press - (reps of each) x50,x40,x30,x20,x10,x5,x5,x10, x20,x30,x40,x50 - normally I do maybe a set of lateral raises after but legs are so smoked that I don't usually do much more. Not yesterday. Additions:
    Lateral Raises - Run the rack from 25lb-5lb, no rest partials: 25x15,20x15,15x15,12x12,10x12, 8x10,5x10
    Rear Delt Swings: 25x10,12,12,14,25
    BB Behind Head Shoulder Press: 45x27 (10sec rest/pause) x9 (10s r/p) x7 (10s r/p) x5
    Leg Presses: 90xno idea how many (til pumped to death), 270x15, 320x15, 410x15, 500x6+12partials
    Calf press (on leg press machine) 270x25, 320x20, 410x20, 500x12

I felt like I could have kept on going forever. PB+ is truly the best endurance supplement I've ever used once it gets going. The pump i had in my quads was also probably the best I've ever had as I was able to see muscle that I never have before.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on 15lbs of weight loss! That is huge, as is the testimonial that this may be the best fat burner you have used. Thank you for your support of MN!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on 15lbs of weight loss! That is huge, as is the testimonial that this may be the best fat burner you have used. Thank you for your support of MN!
    Thank you guys for the chance to log such an effective product. I'll def be picking some up for future cuts
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you guys for the chance to log such an effective product. I'll def be picking some up for future cuts
    Great to hear!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTB MN X-Factor Advanced
    By Smeagol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta
    By fitcopforlife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:45 AM
  3. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
  4. MN needs 4 Peak Beta loggers!
    By SwolenONE in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:13 PM