Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it have made it no secret that i was on trt[androgel] lost insurance and access to trt. i was able to get back on trt[200mg test cyp weekly] thru the V.A.

while off trt i tried to compensate by using a otc stack of dermacrine/ape/new formula erase pro/dopadex/t-force, i was off trt for between 3 weeks and a month i think. in that month i actually felt pretty good, i had just started a new business and was very busy, energy and endurance remained high although i was using more stims than i had been while on trt. believe it or not, i think libido was actually increased!!!

i am now 3 weeks in on my otc stack and 1st injection of test cyp was tuesday. in my past experience on test cyp i gained 20lbs in 1st 3 months, and a good percentage was fat. so far my appetite has already gone bonkers and i feel hungry even after i eat. in comes dcp 2.0 and adipose annihilation v.2. i hope these 2 products keep the fat gain down, i know i will be gaining some weight.

for estrogen control i am counting on the new erase pro, and for added support i threw in dopadex to cover prolactin.

dermacrine is something i am going to be using long term while on trt with occassional breaks...the ape was chosen because of the testofen, one of my favorite otc test boosters[i have used ape before and really like it]...the t-force was chosen for the fadogia[my favorite test booster ingredient].

i will make no bones about it, as a BPS rep i get dcp 2.0 free as compensation...i studied and did research and think that ebf adipose annihilation v.2 should be a very good combo with dcp 2.0, together they cover a lot of bases....hopefully most of the weight i gain will be muscle.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second First! Smh RJ!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sh.

Shh.

No need to get all upset.
Just jokes man. Pretty sure the USA just couldn't get up for that game against Finland yesterday. They looked so good in the round robin / quarters too.

Olympics was good though all around for everyone I think..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just jokes man. Pretty sure the USA just couldn't get up for that game against Finland yesterday. They looked so good in the round robin / quarters too.

Olympics was good though all around for everyone I think..
I dunno, TBH. Didn't follow it this year. I don't have a lot of TV time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome, boys and girl!!!

feeling great today, but have to admit i am looking forward to tuesday and my 2nd injection of test cyp...test cyp stays in the system for a month, so the 1st 3-4 injections will have a cummulative effect.

so far i have noticed some bloat and water retention, i think this might be estrogen rebound from stopping androgel. hopefully the new pes erase pro will be strong enough to keep estrogen at bay!!!

even before i started back on trt with the test cyp, this otc stack had kept libido very strong, strong enough that since starting the test cyp libido has remained consistant.

energy and endurance have also been very good with the otc stack, in all honesty haven't really noticed any significant changes since starting test cyp...imo, this says a lot for the otc stack, but i expect to see some changes next week after 2nd injection.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy acronym thread title, Batman!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
putting my money on what we discussed, i think AA v.2/DCP 2.0 looks like a great combo....hoping they keep the weight i know i am gonna gain mostly muscle with little fat gain!!! so far weight is unchanged but appetite is going up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Holy acronym thread title, Batman!
actually i could add omega and gaspari...t-force and size on for intra.

i am on day 21 of new erase pro, i am seriously thinking of reordering another erase pro along with a new formula erase....what do you think of 1 erase pro/1 erase?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
couldn't wait any longer...went ahead and took 2nd injection a day early. really feeling good, between the stack and the test cyp i feel like a youngin again.

i have been working out in my basement gym, i love the convience and being able to listen to the surround sound stereo, plus not having to wait for equiptment...but this morning i got the itch to go to the local gym..i started my normal routine with what i consider moderate weights, soon i realized some college age guys watching. i guess i let my ego get the best of me and went heavier than i probably should have[went 4 reps at 325 on bench], i am going to be VERY sore tomorrow, already am to be honest...after workout the young guys were asking me for advice and tips, i spent about half an hour 'coaching' them...needless to say not only did my muscles get a nice workout, so did my self esteem....life is good!!!

bloat and water retention are slowly receding, i am going to order more epro and add in a cap of new erase. thinking about getting either alphamine or norcodrene. so far i am very surprised i haven't gained much weight, just 2lbs..but appetite is very high and i know it is coming!!! i wouldn't mind adding 10-15lbs if i can keep it lean, current weight fluctuates between 203-207.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go on the BP. Nothing wrong with stroking that self esteem every now and then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i guess i need to get out more often!!!:cheers:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always making things awkward.

Now see what you started, Simon?!
lol...made me laugh!!!

woke up to unexpected covering of snow this morning....wasn't enough to break out plows and shovels, just used leaf blowers on sidewalks and threw down some salt on wet places. did have to load up the salt trucks and hit parking lots with thin covering of salt...and since it was unexpected my son and ended up loading the salt trucks-100 50lb bags, 50 each..nice workout!!! picking 50 bags of salt up off the ground and lifting them up and dumping them into the tornado[salt spreader] on the back of a truck is more work than you would think, lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds pretty grueling to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds pretty grueling to me.
today it was...i woke up pretty sore from yesterdays visit to the gym, lol....but with test cyp and the STACK having my back, i just looked at it as a workout and made a challenge out of it, i love a good challenge, lol. it makes my day to hear youngins say i hope i can still do that when i am your age...i just look at them and tell them, 'hell you can't keep up with me now'!!!!!!!!!!!!

old school, baby...and proud of it!!!! if you haven't guessed by now, i am feelin GOOOOD!!!!!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today it was...i woke up pretty sore from yesterdays visit to the gym, lol....but with test cyp and the STACK having my back, i just looked at it as a workout and made a challenge out of it, i love a good challenge, lol. it makes my day to hear youngins say i hope i can still do that when i am your age...i just look at them and tell them, 'hell you can't keep up with me now'!!!!!!!!!!!! old school, baby...and proud of it!!!! if you haven't guessed by now, i am feelin GOOOOD!!!!!!
I like the way u think bigt!!!
Woo hoo!!!!
I was wondering if U'd b a lil tender today, lol...;)
Nice work!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the way u think bigt!!!
Woo hoo!!!!
I was wondering if U'd b a lil tender today, lol...;)
Nice work!!!
i think you are up for challenges too, mag!!!

youth is wasted on the young, lol.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think you are up for challenges too, mag!!! youth is wasted on the young, lol.
Ha ha ha, I love me a good challenge , lol....
( a specially at my age!) ( big eyes, looking around..)
U inspire my friend:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha ha, I love me a good challenge , lol....
( a specially at my age!) ( big eyes, looking around..)
U inspire my friend:)
thank you, means a lot!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know me, always a team player!

Damn BigT how you get Magz in here... nice!
cold hearted orb that rules the night,
removes the colours from our sight.
red is grey and yellow white,
but we decide which is right.
and which is an illusion?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unsubbed... this is a poetry thread...

;)
lol...if you can't please everyone you got to please yourself!!! kinda like being in the desert and not giving your horse a name....remember all that glitters is not gold!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took it easy today, had some simple maintenance on equiptment to do that didn't take long. did 30 minutes on treadmil thats about it...getting pumped for this weekend, suppossed to have major snow starting fri night all the way thru sun. geez, what a year to start a snow removal business, lol....$$$$$$

not trying to put the horse before the cart but things are going really well!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those song lyrics are taking me down memory lane. Sometimes I long for my younger days, then I remember that I was a 110 lb skinny nerd and I come back to now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those song lyrics are taking me down memory lane. Sometimes I long for my younger days, then I remember that I was a 110 lb skinny nerd and I come back to now!
sounds like your memory lane road trip was on the highway to hell, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
worked out in my basement gym today, definately getting stronger. i've been adding more weight to EVERY lift. weight jumped up 3lbs in last few days, i knew it was coming...appetite is huge!!! to me i look like i have gained about 7lbs, muscles are really full, starting to get that permapump look...love it!!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
worked out in my basement gym today, definately getting stronger. i've been adding more weight to EVERY lift. weight jumped up 3lbs in last few days, i knew it was coming...appetite is huge!!! to me i look like i have gained about 7lbs, muscles are really full, starting to get that permapump look...love it!!!
Nice to hear.... Love the permapump feeling too, lol....
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice to hear.... Love the permapump feeling too, lol....
:)
go to the gym...get a great pump...later when you want to show off with your significant other it's gone...bigtproductions.com introduces permapump, never be deflated again.

only $799 for the 1st 1,000 sold....better hurry, they are going fast!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice BigT!

You gonna throw some noods up soon?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someday i will have to make my son sit down and teach me how to link and do pics.....
I take them on my phone (or you can do webcam). Then I email myself the pictures from my phone. Once I have it in my email, I save the pictures to my computer then upload it to photobucket. Photobucket gives you think image link so you can just copy and paste it to any forum and it sets it in. I'm sure there are easier ways to do it, I just always have done it this way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take them on my phone (or you can do webcam). Then I email myself the pictures from my phone. Once I have it in my email, I save the pictures to my computer then upload it to photobucket. Photobucket gives you think image link so you can just copy and paste it to any forum and it sets it in. I'm sure there are easier ways to do it, I just always have done it this way.
you can do this on a rotary phone? whats a webcam, sounds like a spiderman gear shifting device!!!

why would you want to put photo's in a bucket?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can do this on a rotary phone? whats a webcam, sounds like a spiderman gear shifting device!!!

why would you want to put photo's in a bucket?
Idk what a rotary phone is. shows how young I am I guess lol if your cellphone or your kids cellphone has a camera and Internet then you can do it how I explained.

Most modern laptops have a webcam. It's a camera for computers built in.

Photobucket is a website that allows you to store pictures on that site. It's a free account to make. It gives you the image link once it's uploaded on to Photobucket so you can copy and paste it here on the forum

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can start a log fire, spread the leftover ash on a flat surface then draw your image on it.

Sheesh. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can start a log fire, spread the leftover ash on a flat surface then draw your image on it.

Sheesh. lol
don't laugh...the ability to start a fire might be a valuable aset one day when the grid goes down....it is a imminent eventuality, imo.

high tech has made everyone stupid, no one actually knows how to do anything anymore!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't laugh...the ability to start a fire might be a valuable aset one day when the grid goes down....it is a imminent eventuality, imo.

high tech has made everyone stupid, no one actually knows how to do anything anymore!!!
I agree with a lot of this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with a lot of this.
can you imagine auto mechanics trying to work on todays cars without computers, lol.....or doctors trying to diagnose illnesses without computerized devices???

seriously, we have become too dependant on high tech, imho!!!