Formutech Volatile Log

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I received a 32 serving container of Volatile by Formutech Formutech Nutrition (Fahrenheit Nutrition) NEW Volatile (32 servings): Discount NEW Volatile Supplements. A little about me, I am a 26yo male, I have been working out for the last 3 months. When I was 15-16 years old I lost 75lbs, and proceeded to put on about 35-40lbs (Mostly lean) by the time I was 19. When I was 19 yrs old I hurt my back in the gym, I was in physical therapy for a year, and had a multi year opiate addiction (I am currently 2 1/2 + years clean.) I am currently cutting, and I am down about 25-30lbs. I have been sick for a little over a week, today was my first workout since Monday (I went while I was sick, bad move lol.) Anyways here are my initial observations.

Mixibility 9.8: I put in 1 scoop, added about 8-10 oz ounces, stirred it for a few seconds and drank, I added 1-2oz of water to get what was left at the bottom (very little).

Taste 9: This tasted about 8.5 in my opinion, but 9.5 for a pre workout, so that's how I came to 9.

My first workout was good. I took Volatile 30 minutes before my workout. It provided a nice smooth energy, no jitters whatsoever. My schedule is a bit thrown off due to being sick, so tonight I did shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was not only able to maintain on everything I did, but I was able to add a few reps in on certain things. After I did shoulders I did a little over 25 minutes of cardio (2 miles), very light, I could've definitely done more, but since it was my workout back since being sick, I didn't wanna push it to hard. So far so good, I hope to ramp up my workout to my normal level over the next few days as I get back to 100%.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
The Knicks blow a 12-14 point second half lead against the Magic, and my night is ruined..... (although at this point, they might as well not make the playoffs, so I don't have to watch this BS anymore!)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second in!,!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received a 32 serving container of Volatile by Formutech Formutech Nutrition (Fahrenheit Nutrition) NEW Volatile (32 servings): Discount NEW Volatile Supplements. A little about me, I am a 26yo male, I have been working out for the last 3 months. When I was 15-16 years old I lost 75lbs, and proceeded to put on about 35-40lbs (Mostly lean) by the time I was 19. When I was 19 yrs old I hurt my back in the gym, I was in physical therapy for a year, and had a multi year opiate addiction (I am currently 2 1/2 + years clean.) I am currently cutting, and I am down about 25-30lbs. I have been sick for a little over a week, today was my first workout since Monday (I went while I was sick, bad move lol.) Anyways here are my initial observations.

Mixibility 9.8: I put in 1 scoop, added about 8-10 oz ounces, stirred it for a few seconds and drank, I added 1-2oz of water to get what was left at the bottom (very little).

Taste 9: This tasted about 8.5 in my opinion, but 9.5 for a pre workout, so that's how I came to 9.

My first workout was good. I took Volatile 30 minutes before my workout. It provided a nice smooth energy, no jitters whatsoever. My schedule is a bit thrown off due to being sick, so tonight I did shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was not only able to maintain on everything I did, but I was able to add a few reps in on certain things. After I did shoulders I did a little over 25 minutes of cardio (2 miles), very light, I could've definitely done more, but since it was my workout back since being sick, I didn't wanna push it to hard. So far so good, I hope to ramp up my workout to my normal level over the next few days as I get back to 100%.

http://imgur.com/3OS3mW8
Off to a great start dude! Glad you like the flavor its honestly a 10 for me!

Congrats on the 2+ years clean man, its a huge accomplishment!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Thanks, let me give you the jist of my pwo history so u all can understand maybe a little better were I got a 9 from. I have tried pump extrem (my favorite tasting, but I believe the serving size was roughly 2 1/2-3x smaller than this, and I've tried pump igniter, which had a similar scoop size, and tasted like utter crap) so this tasted decent IMO, maybe I should add a bit more water and see how that works, but by no means does it taste the slightest bit bad in any way

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. I've been using 12 to 14 oz water for my Volatile mix. Colds seem to be going around here as I have one myself. It's killing me not being able to lift.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I have had one going on 10 days now, and it's a tricky sob, you start to feel better, than boom, it's back... It's more annoying than "painful" if that makes any sense

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Knicks blow a 12-14 point second half lead against the Magic, and my night is ruined..... (although at this point, they might as well not make the playoffs, so I don't have to watch this BS anymore!)
The knicks? How about the Giants? Worst hockey team I've ever seen!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I've been using 12 to 14 oz water for my Volatile mix. Colds seem to be going around here as I have one myself. It's killing me not being able to lift.
I have had one going on 10 days now, and it's a tricky sob, you start to feel better, than boom, it's back... It's more annoying than "painful" if that makes any sense
I completely lost my voice on thursday and I can still barely talk lol it sucks balls

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I woke up this morning and my voice is almost gone, and I can't breathe out of my nose.... This never seems to go away...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woke up this morning and my voice is almost gone, and I can't breathe out of my nose.... This never seems to go away...
Same thing I told kenpo, vitamin c every morning and zinc every night, you'll be better (not all better but at least better) within a week.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I have been taking Vitamin C like candy, Echinacea, some extra Vit D, Zinc Lozengers, day quil... lol

Anyways yesterday I was still feeling crappy, and I was on very little sleep (I had to wake up early for a DR.'s appointment an hour away from me, and had to wake up at 6ish Sunday morning. I ended up taking between 1 1/2-2 scoops. This woke me up enough to workout. I did a back workout. To my surprise I was able to add 1 rep to my last 2 sets of dead lifts (I did 3 sets altogether.) I was able to add 5lbs to bent over row's (I did 3 sets of these) ( I believe that's what it's called, I'll take a pic tomorrow to make sure that I am not stating the wrong exercise). At 1 1/2-2 scoops I noticed a decent pump. It's hard for me to get a pump, because I am currently on a low carb diet. I did 3 sets of lat pull down's, and 3 sets on the "long-pull" machine. I am still sick, and it's nice to see that I am able to workout, maintain, and even make some gains. I also added a little more water this time when I mixed it, and the taste indeed improved! I took today off to rest a little more, I want to get back to 100%, it seems like I go 3 steps forward 1 1/2 steps back (during the almost 2 weeks I've had this nagging cold.) I hope to workout tomorrow, and update again.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Vitamin C like candy, Echinacea, some extra Vit D, Zinc Lozengers, day quil... lol

Anyways yesterday I was still feeling crappy, and I was on very little sleep (I had to wake up early for a DR.'s appointment an hour away from me, and had to wake up at 6ish Sunday morning. I ended up taking between 1 1/2-2 scoops. This woke me up enough to workout. I did a back workout. To my surprise I was able to add 1 rep to my last 2 sets of dead lifts (I did 3 sets altogether.) I was able to add 5lbs to bent over row's (I did 3 sets of these) ( I believe that's what it's called, I'll take a pic tomorrow to make sure that I am not stating the wrong exercise). At 1 1/2-2 scoops I noticed a decent pump. It's hard for me to get a pump, because I am currently on a low carb diet. I did 3 sets of lat pull down's, and 3 sets on the "long-pull" machine. I am still sick, and it's nice to see that I am able to workout, maintain, and even make some gains. I also added a little more water this time when I mixed it, and the taste indeed improved! I took today off to rest a little more, I want to get back to 100%, it seems like I go 3 steps forward 1 1/2 steps back (during the almost 2 weeks I've had this nagging cold.) I hope to workout tomorrow, and update again.
Good job getting in the gym even though you're feeling crappy dude. Hope you get better quickly!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Good job getting in the gym even though you're feeling crappy dude. Hope you get better quickly!!
Thanks, whatever is going around is a nasty S.O.B, not only do a lot of people around here have it, but I've noticed a lot of people on the message boards all over the country have been sick..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, whatever is going around is a nasty S.O.B, not only do a lot of people around here have it, but I've noticed a lot of people on the message boards all over the country have been sick..
Yeah I'm under the weather myself

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Your from NY also, What part? I live in Orange County

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snow storm capitol of the country.....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao yeah. They really went off the rails with that inch they got there
My wife has a friend in Athens and they FB all the time. Her friend said that her Explorer was horrible on the roads in that weather. My wife wrote back asking if her 4 wheel drive was broken. Her friend wrote saying SUV's sold in the south generally don't come equipped with 4 wheel drive, you have to order them with it and that's why so many people were having issues. What's the point of an SUV w/o 4x4? Dumb.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife has a friend in Athens and they FB all the time. Her friend said that her Explorer was horrible on the roads in that weather. My wife wrote back asking if her 4 wheel drive was broken. Her friend wrote saying SUV's sold in the south generally don't come equipped with 4 wheel drive, you have to order them with it and that's why so many people were having issues. What's the point of an SUV w/o 4x4? Dumb.
Dude I drove in 3" of slushy slop with it snowing at 1-2"/hr in my Altima. Who needs 4 wheel drive?? Start off slow, pick a speed, pick a lane, break light and early, and don't try to swerve for any reason. Follow those rules and its really nbd

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I drove in 3" of slushy slop with it snowing at 1-2"/hr in my Altima. Who needs 4 wheel drive?? Start off slow, pick a speed, pick a lane, break light and early, and don't try to swerve for any reason. Follow those rules and its really nbd
Tell me about it. It's amazing to me how bad weather really brings out the stupid in people.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Sorry for the long overdue update. After a week's worth of workouts I am very pleased with this so far. I didn't go as hard as I normally would this would week so I could fully recover from being sick, not to mention I went to a Physical therapy/chiropractors office, and found out I may have slightly re-injured my back. I will know more next week, but it's nothing serious (I hope), I just have to go light on DL's, and no squats for now. I notice that my sweet spot is between 1 1/2-2 scoops, at this dose I have a good long lasting energy, and I get pretty good pumps (which I normally don't on a low carb diet). I will update this during the week, when I start to workout harder, and do longer sessions of cardio, and see how it works out for me.

**It's supposed to snow again tonight into tomorrow.... ughhhh

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the long overdue update. After a week's worth of workouts I am very pleased with this so far. I didn't go as hard as I normally would this would week so I could fully recover from being sick, not to mention I went to a Physical therapy/chiropractors office, and found out I may have slightly re-injured my back. I will know more next week, but it's nothing serious (I hope), I just have to go light on DL's, and no squats for now. I notice that my sweet spot is between 1 1/2-2 scoops, at this dose I have a good long lasting energy, and I get pretty good pumps (which I normally don't on a low carb diet). I will update this during the week, when I start to workout harder, and do longer sessions of cardio, and see how it works out for me.

**It's supposed to snow again tonight into tomorrow.... ughhhh
Be careful with that back bro!!!!!! Bad back makes everything suffer

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Tell me about it, a bad back was what first had me try pain killers in the 1st place, I always wonder what things would've been like if I never hurt my back...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about it, a bad back was what first had me try pain killers in the 1st place, I always wonder what things would've been like if I never hurt my back...
Huge leg growth?

I'm working on squat free Tom Platz legs. Lmao

Pain killers are rough sometimes necessary evil.

Be careful with them

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
It is a necessarily evil to some degree, but unless your on it for only a few days or for life, I think they should be done away with, I've seen to many people turn into heroin addicts and they got start from being prescribed pain killers.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a necessarily evil to some degree, but unless your on it for only a few days or for life, I think they should be done away with, I've seen to many people turn into heroin addicts and they got start from being prescribed pain killers.
I understand. They are investigating different pathways for pain like vanilloid receptors.

It's a matter of getting it to work better or similar. Unfortunately pain tolerance varies as does drug tolerance.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I completely understand, I am just biased because of what it did to me, and many others I know... It's become an epidemic by me... I just feel and this my own opinion that they have caused more harm than good. It should be regulated to those who only ABSOLUTELY need it... If I had 1 shot to go back in time, it would be a toss up between not taking pain killers (or doing that set of DL's period lol) or finding out the winning numbers to some huge powerball lol, I would seriously have to think that one over...

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Good news, just got outta the chirp/PT office, nothing serious with my back most likely, so I can go normal tonight when working out :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news, just got outta the chirp/PT office, nothing serious with my back most likely, so I can go normal tonight when working out :)
Hazaaaah!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Okkkk So I just did a mid-day Chest-Tri workout. (I passed out mid day yesterday and woke up to late to get to the gym in time for a decent workout) Anyways onto the good stuff. First of all I added 10lbs to my Incline DB Bench, easily I might add.. I also added 10lbs (by this I mean 5lbs each DB) to my flat bench. Chest is my weakest muscle group by far, so this makes me happy :). Next I moved onto tri's, I was able to add 10lbs to my tricep pushdown's (flat bar,) 2 reps on Tricep pushdowns (using triangle bar), and 10lbs using the rope! Some of this is muscle memory granted, but the last two weeks my strength has gone up exponentially for a 2 week period, especially while cutting. I also had a MASSIVE pump, I use 1 1/2-2 Scoops 25-30 PWO, and It keeps me in the zone, and PUMPED. I also did 20mins on the elyptical, easily could've done more, but had to go (time issues). Overall great workout!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okkkk So I just did a mid-day Chest-Tri workout. (I passed out mid day yesterday and woke up to late to get to the gym in time for a decent workout) Anyways onto the good stuff. First of all I added 10lbs to my Incline DB Bench, easily I might add.. I also added 10lbs (by this I mean 5lbs each DB) to my flat bench. Chest is my weakest muscle group by far, so this makes me happy :). Next I moved onto tri's, I was able to add 10lbs to my tricep pushdown's (flat bar,) 2 reps on Tricep pushdowns (using triangle bar), and 10lbs using the rope! Some of this is muscle memory granted, but the last two weeks my strength has gone up exponentially for a 2 week period, especially while cutting. I also had a MASSIVE pump, I use 1 1/2-2 Scoops 25-30 PWO, and It keeps me in the zone, and PUMPED. I also did 20mins on the elyptical, easily could've done more, but had to go (time issues). Overall great workout!
Niiiiiiice update!!! Sounds like its doing well for you so far!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Niiiiiiice update!!! Sounds like its doing well for you so far!
Yep, Absolutely, being away from it all for about 6 years and coming back, makes you really appreciate how much better supplements are (well with they can make due with, no EC's anymore :( ) If I am not mistaken, this whole pre-workout cocktail concept was starting to come out at around that time, maybe a little sooner (2-3 years max) but nothing like this..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, Absolutely, being away from it all for about 6 years and coming back, makes you really appreciate how much better supplements are (well with they can make due with, no EC's anymore :( ) If I am not mistaken, this whole pre-workout cocktail concept was starting to come out at around that time, maybe a little sooner (2-3 years max) but nothing like this..
Yeah man the R&D that's gone on in the supp industry over the last 10 years is crazy. Its because there's so much competition around so everyone is forced to think outside the box. I love it!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Yeah man the R&D that's gone on in the supp industry over the last 10 years is crazy. Its because there's so much competition around so everyone is forced to think outside the box. I love it!
Exactly, and now since there is like 10-15x the amount of companies as 10 yrs ago (It seems that way anyways), there's a lot less people peddling snake oil...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, and now since there is like 10-15x the amount of companies as 10 yrs ago (It seems that way anyways), there's a lot less people peddling snake oil...
Lol still plenty of snake oil out there

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Lol still plenty of snake oil out there
True, I guess there's just enough good companies now, that 15-30 mins of research shoulddddddd steer you in the right direction with most things... I guess as long as places like GNC are around, people will still get bad advice, and pay wayyy to much for things...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, I guess there's just enough good companies now, that 15-30 mins of research shoulddddddd steer you in the right direction with most things... I guess as long as places like GNC are around, people will still get bad advice, and pay wayyy to much for things...
Lol ohhhh gnc... what will they do someday when everyone learns to look for things online

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Catching up here, been on vacation for the last 10 days.

A note on R and D. Never does the first attempt at a supplement get the desired results. I know before we released Level 2 we want through many many adjustments to get the ingredient to work with good synergy. That was all without any flavoring. The next step,once we had a solid product was to flavor it. Bc most consumers want something that taste good. Although it truly has no bearing I. It effects, most don't want to drink cloudy water that taste like raw supplements.

But as a reputable company we would never want to release a product that is sub par or even par to other companies. We want to release the best we can.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Catching up here, been on vacation for the last 10 days.

A note on R and D. Never does the first attempt at a supplement get the desired results. I know before we released Level 2 we want through many many adjustments to get the ingredient to work with good synergy. That was all without any flavoring. The next step,once we had a solid product was to flavor it. Bc most consumers want something that taste good. Although it truly has no bearing I. It effects, most don't want to drink cloudy water that taste like raw supplements.

But as a reputable company we would never want to release a product that is sub par or even par to other companies. We want to release the best we can.
It definitely gets an A from me all around, regardless if something is good, i still try to find the flaws, nothing on this...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have to love a company that doesn't just throw any old supplement on the market. Formutech takes time and won't release anything that doesn't do what it's made to do

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
That's one of the big reasons I threw my hat in the ring on another message board where your looking for a rep, I know first hand from my years of sales that it's a lot easier to sell/promote a product you believe in rather than one you don't, If you don't believe in a product, than how do you expect potential customers to...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's one of the big reasons I threw my hat in the ring on another message board where your looking for a rep, I know first hand from my years of sales that it's a lot easier to sell/promote a product you believe in rather than one you don't, If you don't believe in a product, than how do you expect potential customers to...
Truth.