Prime Nutrition Test Boost/Sleep/Gh Review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big Thanks to Prime Nutrition for the products.

Like with anything I receive for free, I will always give a review. No matter if I have been asked to the Log the product or not.

We'll start with SLEEP/GH:

The profile is pretty simple overall. But sometimes simple is a good thing. Go with whats tried and true.

Sleep: So this is what the product is for right? I have to start off by saying I'm in the minority and GABA has weird effects on me. So I can't say this has been the best product for me. Sometimes I slept great and woke up well rested and felt like I could conquer the day. Other nights the product kept me awake or if I fell asleep I'd only stay asleep for an hour or two and then wake up and couldn't fall back to sleep. On the good nights though my dreams were vivid but not over the top.

Taste: The flavor was good. Color was weird brown but I'm guessing it's the ingredients without any coloring added. I don't really care what color it is though. The flavor is still good.18

Overall: I had to stop taking the product because I like my sleep and I can't afford to play russian roulette on if I'm going to sleep good or not from night to night. However for anyone that doesn't share these experiences with GABA I'm sure this would be an A plus product for sleep.

Now: Test Boost

Again a simple profile, actually not all that impressed with the profile at all. But I did just finish my first month of NMDA and really enjoyed it so I do like Prime including that.

Dosing: So I started off dosing the product with a meal as the bottle suggests. Everything was fine that way.
However once I stopped taking the sleep product I started dosing this before bed. I experienced excellent sleep from the product. This is how I'm dosing any NMDA product from now. Its some of the best sleep you can get.

Sleep: With NMDA I wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. It's great for sleep. Ever have one of those days when you wake up and your first thought is I can't wait to come home tonight and go back to bed? Well I don't get that with NMDA products. I also never had one of those nights where I was falling asleep on the couch or felt like I had to go to bed super early on any given night. So not only is the energy better in the morning but also throughout the whole day.

Recovery: Recovery over the last two months has been elevated. DOMS have almost become a thing of the past while taking NMDA products. I also have been hitting certain body parts twice a week and I haven't noticed any negative effects from the muscles still being worn down when it comes time to hit the body part again. And the best part, no penguin walking after leg day!

Taste: So I received watermelon. Not sure I taste watermelon but the flavor is awesome. When I drink it reminds me of something from my child hood but I can't put my finger on it exactly. The only thing that has come to mind is a melted ice pop thats a bit watered down. The flavor is very light but amazing. I have zero problems drinking it.

The scoop for this product is about as small as they come.

Overall: For the NMDA ingredient alone I like this product. Sort of wish they had a better overall ingredient profile though.