How VOLATILE can Mountainman get? (Sponsered)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Still a tad sore from my last leg day, and normally my split would have been hamstrings and calves, but I felt so good about my last leg routine that I was fired up to do it again.

I took my dose of Volatile and one that beta alanine flush really hit I felt the major itch to throw some weights around. I haven't had beta alanine in a PWO in months so that flush is a great indicator of when it's time to light the fuse.

WMD Squats and Seated Smith Machine Calf Raises
    Squats
    Heavy = 185
    Light = 135

Seated Calf Raises
    Heavy = 185
    Light = 135

Seated SM Calf Raises / Squats
    L x 15, H x 10 / L x 10, H x 6
    H x 12, L x 12 / H x 6, L x 8
    L x 12, H x 10 / L x 8, H x 5
    H x 10, L x 10 / H x 4, L x 7

Started to get major back pumps during squats so I had switch out to front squats to finish my wave sets.

Standing SM Calf Raises / Front Squats

Calf Raises
    H = 205
    L = 135

Front Squats
    H = 145
    L = 95

L x 12, H x 8 / L x 8, H x 5
    H x 10, L x 10 / H x 4, L x 6

I tried using lifting straps on the front squats like I read about in the article from last week or the week before, but they just made the lift harder so I ditched them for my normal crossed arm grip. My back felt better but it's always a touch disheartening because of the lighter weights.

Leg Extensions / Machine Leg Press Calf Raises, No rest
    *50* x 15 / *130* x 15
    *50* x 12 / *130* x 12
    *50* x 10 / *130* x 12

Like the song says "Burn MF, Burn". These sets burn like crazy, but I love the punishment I'm putting my legs through.

Machine Leg Press / Standing SM Machine Calf Raises, w/ to w/o weight
    *160* x 15 / 135 x 8 TI, 6 TO - BW x 10
    *170* x 15 / 135 x 8 TO, 6 TI - BW x 9
    *180* x 12 / 135 x 7 TI, 5 TO - BW x 8

The leg presses burned pretty good, but the calf raises were excruciating. My calves were pumped beyond belief. I thought they were pumped last workout but this time around the pump was almost unbearable.

The amount of endurance Volatile is affording me is awesome. And the pumps (as previously mentioned) are outstanding. Unfortunately it's late and I have to cut my workout short in order to get my nutrition in before bed time. But not before I squeezed out 2 sets of jumping squats with 25 lb. plates. Supposed to be upper body tomorrow so we'll see how the elbow feels so I can start annihilating more body parts.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Nice leg day. I mix volatile with endurance BCAA for a extra boost on leg day. Pushing those dead cleans it helps
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    USE CODE 10off for a discount
    www.mindandmuscle.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Still a tad sore from my last leg day, and normally my split would have been hamstrings and calves, but I felt so good about my last leg routine that I was fired up to do it again.

I took my dose of Volatile and one that beta alanine flush really hit I felt the major itch to throw some weights around. I haven't had beta alanine in a PWO in months so that flush is a great indicator of when it's time to light the fuse.

WMD Squats and Seated Smith Machine Calf Raises
    Squats
    Heavy = 185
    Light = 135

Seated Calf Raises
    Heavy = 185
    Light = 135

Seated SM Calf Raises / Squats
    L x 15, H x 10 / L x 10, H x 6
    H x 12, L x 12 / H x 6, L x 8
    L x 12, H x 10 / L x 8, H x 5
    H x 10, L x 10 / H x 4, L x 7

Started to get major back pumps during squats so I had switch out to front squats to finish my wave sets.

Standing SM Calf Raises / Front Squats

Calf Raises
    H = 205
    L = 135

Front Squats
    H = 145
    L = 95

L x 12, H x 8 / L x 8, H x 5
    H x 10, L x 10 / H x 4, L x 6

I tried using lifting straps on the front squats like I read about in the article from last week or the week before, but they just made the lift harder so I ditched them for my normal crossed arm grip. My back felt better but it's always a touch disheartening because of the lighter weights.

Leg Extensions / Machine Leg Press Calf Raises, No rest
    *50* x 15 / *130* x 15
    *50* x 12 / *130* x 12
    *50* x 10 / *130* x 12

Like the song says "Burn MF, Burn". These sets burn like crazy, but I love the punishment I'm putting my legs through.

Machine Leg Press / Standing SM Machine Calf Raises, w/ to w/o weight
    *160* x 15 / 135 x 8 TI, 6 TO - BW x 10
    *170* x 15 / 135 x 8 TO, 6 TI - BW x 9
    *180* x 12 / 135 x 7 TI, 5 TO - BW x 8

The leg presses burned pretty good, but the calf raises were excruciating. My calves were pumped beyond belief. I thought they were pumped last workout but this time around the pump was almost unbearable.

The amount of endurance Volatile is affording me is awesome. And the pumps (as previously mentioned) are outstanding. Unfortunately it's late and I have to cut my workout short in order to get my nutrition in before bed time. But not before I squeezed out 2 sets of jumping squats with 25 lb. plates. Supposed to be upper body tomorrow so we'll see how the elbow feels so I can start annihilating more body parts.
    That's a lot of volume nice work!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Thanks Swanks, I would have done a little more of it weren't getting so late.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

5. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Thanks Swanks, I would have done a little more of it weren't getting so late.
    Great volume brother. Did Volatile keep you from sleeping well?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Great volume brother. Did Volatile keep you from sleeping well?
    Thanks KE. No, no problems sleeping. I had a hard time waking up but that's every day of the week.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

7. Elbow is feeling pretty good today so I think I'll try some pressing tonight. Not too heavy though.

I took a little longer on warm ups to make sure circulation is at its maximum for my elbow.

DB Flat Bench Press / TRX Elbows Out Horizontal Pull Ups / Hanging Leg Raises
    45s x 15 / BW x 10 / 12
    55s x 13 / BW x 10 / 12
    65s x 12 / BW x 8 / 10
    65s x 12 / BW x 8 / 10

Maxed or my dumbells with the standard plates I have. Time to purchase more 10# plates. With part of my tax return maybe?
    And I ran from one exercise to the next and tried to keep my heart rate up. I was huffing and puffing by the end of each super set.

TRX Push Ups / DB Overhand Bent Over Rows/ Decline Crunches
    BW x 10 / 65s x 10 / BW x 8
    BW x 8 / 65s x 10 / BW x 7
    BW x 7 / 65s x 10 / BW x 6

Those TRX push ups are a killer, especially when I focused on making sure my hands touched at the peak of the concentric. And I very rarely do ab work so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a sore tummy tomorrow. But after what the wifey said you better believe I'm going to start working them.

Smith Machine Incline Press / Machine Overhand Rows
    115 x 15 / *110* x 12, No rest
    115 x 12 / *110* x 10
    Rest 1 minute
    115 x 12 / *110* x 10, No rest
    115 x 10 / *110* x 8

My chest and traps are pumped hard core. The Volatile is making for insane pumps, and once again my endurance is still there and I want to do more but it's late and I need to get in my nutrition before bed.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

8. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Elbow is feeling pretty good today so I think I'll try some pressing tonight. Not too heavy though.

I took a little longer on warm ups to make sure circulation is at its maximum for my elbow.

DB Flat Bench Press / TRX Elbows Out Horizontal Pull Ups / Hanging Leg Raises
    45s x 15 / BW x 10 / 12
    55s x 13 / BW x 10 / 12
    65s x 12 / BW x 8 / 10
    65s x 12 / BW x 8 / 10

Maxed or my dumbells with the standard plates I have. Time to purchase more 10# plates. With part of my tax return maybe?
    And I ran from one exercise to the next and tried to keep my heart rate up. I was huffing and puffing by the end of each super set.

TRX Push Ups / DB Overhand Bent Over Rows/ Decline Crunches
    BW x 8 / 65s x 10 / BW x 7
    BW x 7 / 65s x 10 / BW x 6

Those TRX push ups are a killer, especially when I focused on making sure my hands touched at the peak of the concentric. And I very rarely do ab work so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a sore tummy tomorrow. But after what the wifey said you better believe I'm going to start working them.

Smith Machine Incline Press / Machine Overhand Rows
    115 x 15 / *110* x 12, No rest
    115 x 12 / *110* x 10
    Rest 1 minute
    115 x 12 / *110* x 10, No rest
    115 x 10 / *110* x 8

My chest and traps are pumped hard core. The Volatile is making for insane pumps, and once again my endurance is still there and I want to do more but it's late and I need to get in my nutrition before bed.
    Nice work dude!!! Volatile is all about the pump bro!

I need to get another set of 45s for my gym. I've got 510lbs of plates and I'm about to max them out again :/ its so expensive
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Nice work dude!!! Volatile is all about the pump bro!

I need to get another set of 45s for my gym. I've got 510lbs of plates and I'm about to max them out again :/ its so expensive
    It's SO expensive. But there's this guy that lists things on his Web site, I think his name is Craig, he usually has some good equipment deals. I'm looking at a power rack that some guy is selling for $200 because he's moving. It's in great condition.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

10. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    It's SO expensive. But there's this guy that lists things on his Web site, I think his name is Craig, he usually has some good equipment deals. I'm looking at a power rack that some guy is selling for $200 because he's moving. It's in great condition.
    Craig has some good lists.

That's a really good deal on a power rack.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Craig has some good lists.

That's a really good deal on a power rack.
    Yeah it is, and if I wait until my wife leaves for training I won't catch a rash of sh!t for spending the money to buy it.

12. I buy all my equipment on craigs list
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    www.mindandmuscle.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I buy all my equipment on craigs list
    Can't go wrong. Usually a good deal, and around here No one actually uses it.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

14. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Can't go wrong. Usually a good deal, and around here No one actually uses it.
    I've taken advantage of many deals on Craig's list. Lots of times the seller will throw in other equipment as well.

15. Not sure which part of my workout from last night is causing it, but my boobies are getting sore.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

16. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Not sure which part of my workout from last night is causing it, but my boobies are getting sore.
    Leg extensions?

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Leg extensions?
    Could be...

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I buy all my equipment on craigs list
    Only place to get stuff. Spring is always a great time to scoop great deals. People get all gung ho for New Years, but their stuff and within 3-4 months realize they aren't using it and sell it to hardcore people like us.
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

19. 28 degrees in my gym, but Volatile is keeping me warm:

Name:  ForumRunner_20140222_080046.png
Views: 47
Size:  511.9 KB
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

20. Had dinner with my parents last night, and stuffed my face silly with these awesome pork tender loin medallions and some amazing sweet potato concoction that I couldn't get enough of. So needless to say, I need to burn some major calories. But the other side of this is that my wife has to split for her group fitness class. I need to bust this out in intense fashion. I chug my Volatile and as soon as that BA flush hits it's time to toss some iron.

DB OHP / Wide Grip Pull Ups
    45s x 12 / BW x 8
    45s x 12 / BW x 8
    45s x 10 / BW x 6
    45s x 10 / BW x 6
    45s x 8 / BW x 5

My elbow felt pretty good during the presses with the lighter weights which is a promising sign that's it's on the mend. One slight twinge on the 3rd set but it was just one quick pinch. I focused on my elbows and their path of travel and it seemed to right the ship.

WMD Lateral Raises / Skier Pull Downs
    20s x 8, 10s x 6 / 55 x 12
    10s x 10 / 20s x 5 / 55 x 12
    20s x 6, 10s x 6 / 55 x 12

Plate Front Raises / Bent Over BB Rows, underhand' 20 seconds rest
    35 x 8 / 135 x 10
    35 x 8 / 135 x 10
    35 x 7 / 135 x 9

Triple Threat Trifecta
    BB OHP / Lateral Raises / Upright Rows, No rest
    95 x 8 / 20s x 5 / 85 x 6
    Reverse Trifecta, No rest
    105 x 6 / 20s x 4 / 95 x 5
    Trifecta
    95 x 6 / 20s x 4 / 105 x 5

My shoulders are pretty well fried at this point but I still have 2 minutes before I have to go back inside, so what the heck, rest pause chin ups.

BW x 4, 3, 3, 2, 2
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

21. Nice way to attack the back.
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    www.mindandmuscle.com

22. Nice shoulder workout MM! That 28 degree gym fuels the fire, doesn't it? Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice shoulder workout MM! That 28 degree gym fuels the fire, doesn't it? Lol
    I do have to admit, it is nicer sometimes kicking my a$$ in the cold.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

24. Screw that 28° stuff. Nice workout homie!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

25. Dang bro you are one lucky SOB getting to log all kinds of products lately! Im down to see what this PWO does for you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How often can you get a Testosterone Test?
    By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:36 PM
  2. How big can i get? Cycle log
    By hardwork25 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 07:16 PM
  3. okay so how big can you get from PH's?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 04:01 PM
  4. hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet?
    By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
  5. how come i can never get in the chat
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 11:57 AM