Formutech Nutrition Pre-Training Catalyst

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
First of all I wanted to thank everyone from Formutech Nutrition and TheSwanks for providing me with this opportunity! I got my PWO in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try it today at the gym. Today was my pecs and tris day. I put one scoop of Volatile into my bottle and headed to the gym. It tastes amazing! Love the tropical punch flavor.

Riding to the gym I already felt a heightened sense of energy. I put on my headphones and started blasting some music. When I got to the gym I could feel the tingle spreading across my back as I did my 10 minute cardio warmup on the treadmill. 5 minutes of running, 5 minutes of walking on a 15 uphill. I got off and was already dripping in sweat. Went to the weight room and warmed up my rotator cuffs. I started with super-setting decline dumbbell presses and overhead dumbbell extension. I immediately noticed an increase in my focus and motivation. After the first set I went up in weight for both exercises. Then I super-setted flat bench flys and tricep kickbacks. I increased weight for my flys after one set. By this point I had an intense pump and I hadn't stopped sweating since my warmup. I finished with flat bench chest press with a barbell in the free weights room. I went over to the cables and did tricep pushdowns. Looking in the mirror I saw noticeable tricep definition which I love! I went over to the incline chest press machine and did 3 sets, stripping weight. I finished my workout with a tricep dips and pushups super-set.

My entire workout I continued to increase the weight I was lifting. My motivation and focus was noticeably higher than normal and I didn't stop sweating. I loved it! Can't wait for leg day (my favorite) to work on those booty gains.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in!! Short on time but will come back asap!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I wanted to thank everyone from Formutech Nutrition and TheSwanks for providing me with this opportunity! I got my PWO in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try it today at the gym. Today was my pecs and tris day. I put one scoop of Volatile into my bottle and headed to the gym. It tastes amazing! Love the tropical punch flavor.

Riding to the gym I already felt a heightened sense of energy. I put on my headphones and started blasting some music. When I got to the gym I could feel the tingle spreading across my back as I did my 10 minute cardio warmup on the treadmill. 5 minutes of running, 5 minutes of walking on a 15 uphill. I got off and was already dripping in sweat. Went to the weight room and warmed up my rotator cuffs. I started with super-setting decline dumbbell presses and overhead dumbbell extension. I immediately noticed an increase in my focus and motivation. After the first set I went up in weight for both exercises. Then I super-setted flat bench flys and tricep kickbacks. I increased weight for my flys after one set. By this point I had an intense pump and I hadn't stopped sweating since my warmup. I finished with flat bench chest press with a barbell in the free weights room. I went over to the cables and did tricep pushdowns. Looking in the mirror I saw noticeable tricep definition which I love! I went over to the incline chest press machine and did 3 sets, stripping weight. I finished my workout with a tricep dips and pushups super-set.

My entire workout I continued to increase the weight I was lifting. My motivation and focus was noticeably higher than normal and I didn't stop sweating. I loved it! Can't wait for leg day (my favorite) to work on those booty gains.
Ooooook I love your log already!! Great detail, I like your wo setup, and of course booty gains is the easiest door to my heart. Lol

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Ooooook I love your log already!! Great detail, I like your wo setup, and of course booty gains is the easiest door to my heart. Lol
Awh thank you! I'm so glad I have this PWO it's intense. And yesss booty gains perpetuate my existence <3

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
In on this! Never tried Tropical Punch. Hard to out do Volatile Berry Eruption.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets get it going.

Love my Volatile. Good info here madiskinny

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Madi is one of the cool newbies on AM.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was your weekend madi?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sounds like a great sessions! Having a good pre-workout puts you in the zone. This is a strong girl here trained by the best ;) smashing PRs

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Had an amazing legs and delts workout Saturday with volatile PWO! Put one scoop of volatile into my water and drank it about 15 minutes before my workout. I started with 10 minutes on the stair master (my favorite cardio machine) on level 11. Broke out a good sweat around minute 4 or 5. After that I headed to warm up my rotator cuff with light weight. Then squats on squats on squats! I started with a light warmup set then went heavy for two more sets with less reps (one ass to the grass and one sumo for outer glutes) I finished with putting a plate underneath my heels and doing a light set of squats. Then I did 3 sets of straight leg deadlifts beating my PR which was really exciting! I had a 45 lb plate on each side and got out 9 reps for each set. It was also my first time using lifting straps and I really enjoyed them, so I got a pink pair of lifting straps to add to my all-pink workout gear collection :) then I supersetted delt flys with seated calf raises and was really focusing on connecting my breath with my movement. Like my previous workout with volatile I had intense focus and motivation to lift heavier and heavier. Then I did shoulder presses with a barbell supersetted with front delt raises. I headed over to the rear delt machine. At this point I stopped supersetting, starting to feel a little tired from my compounding lifts and going so heavy at the beginning of my workout. Then I did this bada$$ donkey kick machine I had never seen before!! It was a hoist machine. I loveeee glute exercises and I really feel my glutes today! I finished with the leg extension machine. I skipped leg curls because I went so
heavy on SLDL but I had an amazing workout! Love the focus I get from volatile! Can't wait for pecs and tris :)

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Sounds like a great sessions! Having a good pre-workout puts you in the zone. This is a strong girl here trained by the best ;) smashing PRs
Haha smashing PRs with tcslicks lifting straps :)

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
How was your weekend madi?
Just updated my dear :) I have an exam Wednesday so I'm knocking out a good chunk of studying tonight so I won't hit the gym until tomorrow :-( but I'll post right after, this weekend has been crazy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an amazing legs and delts workout Saturday with volatile PWO! Put one scoop of volatile into my water and drank it about 15 minutes before my workout. I started with 10 minutes on the stair master (my favorite cardio machine) on level 11. Broke out a good sweat around minute 4 or 5. After that I headed to warm up my rotator cuff with light weight. Then squats on squats on squats! I started with a light warmup set then went heavy for two more sets with less reps (one ass to the grass and one sumo for outer glutes) I finished with putting a plate underneath my heels and doing a light set of squats. Then I did 3 sets of straight leg deadlifts beating my PR which was really exciting! I had a 45 lb plate on each side and got out 9 reps for each set. It was also my first time using lifting straps and I really enjoyed them, so I got a pink pair of lifting straps to add to my all-pink workout gear collection :) then I supersetted delt flys with seated calf raises and was really focusing on connecting my breath with my movement. Like my previous workout with volatile I had intense focus and motivation to lift heavier and heavier. Then I did shoulder presses with a barbell supersetted with front delt raises. I headed over to the rear delt machine. At this point I stopped supersetting, starting to feel a little tired from my compounding lifts and going so heavy at the beginning of my workout. Then I did this bada$$ donkey kick machine I had never seen before!! It was a hoist machine. I loveeee glute exercises and I really feel my glutes today! I finished with the leg extension machine. I skipped leg curls because I went so
heavy on SLDL but I had an amazing workout! Love the focus I get from volatile! Can't wait for pecs and tris :)
Sounds like you killed that shiz!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout! Congrats on your PR. I know how good those feel.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just updated my dear :) I have an exam Wednesday so I'm knocking out a good chunk of studying tonight so I won't hit the gym until tomorrow :-( but I'll post right after, this weekend has been crazy!
What are you in school for? I just started back in school last year for business admin and economics. Check out my log (link in my signature) I'm running a nootropic supplement from Lecheek. Its helping me a TON with my studying and homework!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great log going so far! We love to get a female perspective on the forums. I will say all was going fine until you called Swanks "Dear". Now I am going to have to listen to him gloat in our Rep emails for a few days!!:pat:

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Great log going so far! We love to get a female perspective on the forums. I will say all was going fine until you called Swanks "Dear". Now I am going to have to listen to him gloat in our Rep emails for a few days!!:pat:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Hahaha, oh no. I'm sorry to put you through that torture!

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Nice workout! Congrats on your PR. I know how good those feel.
Yes thank you! Haha on this site it's kind of intimidating because other guys PRs are like 5 45 lb plates on each side haha but it was really exciting for me! :)

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
What are you in school for? I just started back in school last year for business admin and economics. Check out my log (link in my signature) I'm running a nootropic supplement from Lecheek. Its helping me a TON with my studying and homework!
I'm an English major but am hoping to switch into the communications department for journalism. Haha thinking about Econ classes makes me nauseous. I definitely will, that sounds bada$$. How do you sleep on it?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh stahp!!!!! Lol so what if I gloat a little lmao! You're jealous!! :p

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for more "dear" usage and for cheering on a very "fit" woman!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not gonna lie, madiskinny can call me whatever she likes, just so long as she calls me ;)

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Ohhh stahp!!!!! Lol so what if I gloat a little lmao! You're jealous!! :p
Just a little!! LOL
Hahaha you guys are too funny!

Awh thank you! Being considered a "fit woman" is totally my goal! :)

not gonna lie, madiskinny can call me whatever she likes, just so long as she calls me ;)
Haha I've got you on speed-dial my dear ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh snap! Lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DUDE!!!! :cheers:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
All kinds of talk in here. Madiskinny doing some work.

I am firm believer in using straps. You have to think, the muscles in your hand are not near as big as your quads, hams, and back. Straps help you get bigger. Just don't rely on them with lower weight. Keep building grip strength but also build your other muscles.

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
All kinds of talk in here. Madiskinny doing some work.

I am firm believer in using straps. You have to think, the muscles in your hand are not near as big as your quads, hams, and back. Straps help you get bigger. Just don't rely on them with lower weight. Keep building grip strength but also build your other muscles.
Thank you! Yeah grip strength is definitely something for me to work on but I'm really happy with my straps! Good advice though, I'll definitely still be working on my grip strength.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Yeah grip strength is definitely something for me to work on but I'm really happy with my straps! Good advice though, I'll definitely still be working on my grip strength.
Fat gripz! Great investment if u wanna strengthen ur grip...

;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick up some chalk if your gym allows. It has done wonders for my grip. I haven't touched straps since!