HokiePride gets AMPED with Finaflex!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank WASME and Finaflex for an opportunity to run three of their awesome products. I'm honored to be able to run them and I'm looking to go into a meet post utilization. Originally I was going to begin this stack February 7 post meet but two things unfortunately happened. 1st weather caused me not to be able to make it to the meet in Lancaster, Pa. I'm kind of bummed about it, it's ok. Second, I was told by my employer I may be without a job in 30days. This wrecked havoc on my life for the past week. Those who were worried about me not making this log have to understand I'm the bread winner in my family so my emotions got affected. Is it over, no, I find out in three weeks just in time for this to almost finished. Without furthur ado, let's get started:

Stats:
6'5, 355lbs, 40yr Old, Recently Broke PA State Masters 40-44 IPA Bench Press Record @ 440 and CLIMBING. Also own the Deadlift.

The Plan: OVERTRAINING:
Yes, I follow the principles of two very distinct individuals, CT Fletcher and Mike Rashid. Very unconventional style of training but I'm all about it. I normally workout alone since people in my area don't train particularly for power.. Most just attempt to look like they workout. Really? i'm in it to get as powerful as possible. Although I have changed up a bit to tone down on the heaviets I can go for the time being and ramp bacl up. I train my body in sections versus parts at times. Most feel the need to constantly change this or that. Well, how can youconfuse something that doesn't understand what the hell your doing lifting weights to begin with. The human body only adapts for survival and not weight training in particular. Essentially all you have to do is just add weight and it will grow. Your body hates change. it will adapt and you lift a bit more. Why, did I explain because I stick mostly with the basics and my workouts don't change, neither do the exercises, just the weight lifted and volume and I'm one of the biggest dudes walking the planet.

The Nutrition
I've been playing with this a bit. Nothing fancy, just basic foods. Probably in an amount most would laugh ir cry at. I don't eat much and my strength and size remain in tact. How? Let's attribute this to genetics shall we. I never dabbled in anything more than over the counter supplements. I always look back and wonder where that 190lb skinny kid went. Metabolism was running high and now it's slow and steady but somehow I remain ALPHA.

The Workouts
I'll list them as I go. I train 3-4 days a week but slip in calisthenics here and there. Working on building strength which never goes away. How? Calisthenics, you keep the muscle. Weight training you lose it. I know crazy huh. I can point you to many individuals who have proved this, and without science.....all the technical jargon makes my head hurt.

Stack #3
Stimul8, Max Pump, CreaTrona

I want the max pump, drive and gains experience. That's what I hope to get out of this stack. I'm excited for this run and I never tried it before but if your interested in following, RIDE OR DIE, LEHGO!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'm in. It sounds like you know what you are doing. I want to see the results you get.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wellll...this was like a refreshing bolt out of the blue...
since I do not know much about you, thanks for the intro
you are a big (and strong!) dude
that is all

look forward to your thoughts

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright HP ... good luck bro, enjoy! Should be a fun ride.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. It sounds like you know what you are doing. I want to see the results you get.
Thanks. I appreciate you subscribing.

wellll...this was like a refreshing bolt out of the blue...
since I do not know much about you, thanks for the intro
you are a big (and strong!) dude
that is all

look forward to your thoughts
Absolutely, I appreciate you snags. You definitely are full of knowledge and I read a lot of your responses to other logs. I definitely have been blessed with some serious genetics I unlocked. Started out as a skinny kid to lean BBALL player to sailor to fatty to BEAST. I say this because I worked on that V for so long its finally coming to light.

Alright HP ... good luck bro, enjoy! Should be a fun ride.
Thanks buddy, I look forward to this run.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 11, 2014

Chesticles:

Flat bench Press:
{No spotter}
135x20
225x15
315x15

Incline Bench press:
135x20
225x15
275x4x8

Cable Crossovers:
80x4x8

Machine Chest FLYE:
28 Method
110x4x28
{Squeeze and hold on Part III of slow reps}

Alternating DB Curls
35x4x15
45x4x15
55x4x12
65x4x8

AB Machine:
80x4x15 {Hold and Squeeze}

Notes:
I worked on the rig Monday evening and went to bed 7am. I woke up and took the Max Pump, Stimualte8 and Crea-Trona. I then went to the gym and got busy. I take my time with the very first movement to see where my levels are. The first workout of my work week always suffers due to sleep deprivation from the day before. I wake Monday morning and drive 3.5 hours to the site and stay up all night for almost 24 hours. If the previous evening my two sons don't sleep nobody in the house gets sleep. Anyways, I was pumped. I hit the bench with my standard lift when I'm solo. The effects wore off pretty quickly by the time I was done. I had no meals in me so therefore I was fasted. I worked my shift and went to bed. By the way, I love the shaker. my 2 year old fights me for it.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 12, 2014 Delt Destruction

Delt Destruction

Behind the Neck Military Press
135x15
155x15
175x12
195x10

Drop Set
145x5
125x10
105x15
85x20
65x25

Medial Delt Raises
3x30 reps at 30lbs

Machine Shoulder Shrugs
4 45lb platesx 4 sets x 20

Notes:
Another day down and feeling right. I had to stop and get a small meal in me after taking the supps on the empty. My body was yearning for nutrition. I stopped and got a McD cheeseburger and small fry and hit the gym up. I figured I would burn the calories off with the work I planned to do. It shouldn't hurt too bad. Anyways, energy levels are on point. I made it back to site and worked my shift. Went to bed at 7am and was feeling right.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pair of updates and workouts there. One thing I remember from your past logs... big numbers!

You are right, that shaker cup is great - perfect size.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Subbed.

Big numbers as always HP!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thursday February 13:

Squat
Warm Up:
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
275lbs x 8
315lbs x 8
365lbs x 8

Leg Press:
2Pl x 20
4Pl x 20
6Pl x 20
8Pl x 20
10Pl x 20
12Pl x 20
14Pl x 20
16Pl x 20
18Pl x 20
20Pl x20

Leg Extension
120 x 4 x 15

Leg Curl
120 x 4 x 15

Notes:
Pumps are on the rise, no belt used. My waist is steadily leaning out. The more I work the tighter it gets. The pumps are lasting longer as I take it on the daily. Loving it. I see myself hitting my target numbers once I reach months end. Stay tuned!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 14, 2014, Friday Arm destruction

Close Grip Bench
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 1

DB Incline Arm curls
35 x 4 x 10

EZ Bar Curl
125 x 4 x 10

Tricep Pressdown
Stack x 4 x 10

Notes: Decided to end it here and wait for next week when I have a training partner to get real. This is just the beginning. I think this is becoming my favorite to run. I love the immediate pumps I'm getting.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes: Decided to end it here and wait for next week when I have a training partner to get real. This is just the beginning. I think this is becoming my favorite to run. I love the immediate pumps I'm getting.
After about day 5 when Max Pump is fully saturated you will notice the pumps are off the charts..

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 18, 2014 Tuesday

CHEST ASSAULT

Flat Bench
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x1 {-3}
Added Slingshot
455x1
495x1
Burnout
275x10 { 2 sec pause }
275x10 { fast pace }
220x20
220x20

Cable Crossovers
4x15x100

Notes:
This was to get the groove back since my training partner was back in town and we lined up just right to get this workout in. Took my supplements and started feeling the pump 30 minutes later and hit my biggest weight once again with my slingshot. Although I haven't filmed this one, I have a video under my YouTube name HOKIEPRIDE where I hit this same weight. The slingshot is an awesome overload took. I use it sparingly to tax my muscle before relying on it to carry me into deeper waters!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Always wanted to try a slingshot myself. Been implementing a lot of band and reverse band exercises which I'm enjoying.

Your numbers are looking good as always bud.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to try a slingshot myself. Been implementing a lot of band and reverse band exercises which I'm enjoying. Your numbers are looking good as always bud.
Thanks Beaner, the slingshot is an awesome tool. I use it sparingly to remain as RAW as possible. It keeps my strength at maximal.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 19, 2014

Delt Destruction
135 x 15
155 x 15
175 x 12
195 x 10

Side laterals
30 x 4 x 15

Front Delt Raise
30 x 4 x 15

Rear Delt Raise
30 x 4 x 15

Biceps
Incline Curls
35 x 4 x 15
BB Curls
95 x 4 x 10
Concentration Curls
35 x 4 x 10

Notes:
Killing it and loving the pumps. I'm half tempted to purchase another stack to keep this feeling going.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some great Delt numbers. You will find this stack just gets more impressive the deeper into it you get. I have often carried it 8 weeks and beyond.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Those are some great Delt numbers. You will find this stack just gets more impressive the deeper into it you get. I have often carried it 8 weeks and beyond.
Absolutely, it seems its a cumulative effect on the pump. I'm defiinitely on a power cycle. I can feel my volume about to increase which can last for 8-12 weeks before I deload. The delts I brought more into focus since reading up a lot on Mike Rashid and his videos and posts. I have a lot of untapped potential. I feel like at 40 I'm just getting started. I constantly get asked why I'm not playing football, I get told well you are like 33 right? Not even close. It feels good to know I don't look my age.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 20, 2014

Legs:
Squats:
135x5
135x5
205x5
225x5
275x5
325x5
375x3
405x2

Notes:
This was all I did becuase I focused on the pump and depth. I look at my legs as the prime movers and this year I plan to ramp up the training to almost three days a week by summer. This keeps them in check with strength and focus. This was all done without a belt. Depth can be deeper but I'm working on it as well. I stop at parallel. ATG doesn't work all that well for me unless I'm doing front squats. It's quite funny. I can't go to the same level with back squats. Loving the pump from the stack. it just keeps getting better and better.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 22, 2014 SATURDAY

BACK ATTACK

Pulldown {WIDE}
4x10x220

Close Grip Cable Row
4x10xStack

BB Rows {Underhand}
135x10
225x10
245x10
275x10

Pulldown {Close Grip}
4x15x80 {Feeling the strectch and continuous tension}

BB Rows {Overhand}
135x10
225x10
315x8

Deadlifts:
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x1 {-2}

Notes: This is how I ended the week of training. Next week I will be at the rig so numbers will change drastically. Working out in WV the Y has weights that feel awfully heavier then the gym I'm now used to. Thy are written as 45lbs on the plates but I load up 315 and it feels like a got damn truck on my chest. I go to the Y in my area and 315 can be put up 15 times. So, I'm just not uderstanding the difference in feel. I guess this is the reason I pulled off a 440 bench finally last November. The weight in the Y I usually train in felt different than the Y in the town I relocated from last year. It's funny how the same plates can feel totally different gym to gym. I just mark the feel and go from there. This is why numbers are different week to week since I work every other week.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Absolutely, it seems its a cumulative effect on the pump. I'm defiinitely on a power cycle. I can feel my volume about to increase which can last for 8-12 weeks before I deload. The delts I brought more into focus since reading up a lot on Mike Rashid and his videos and posts. I have a lot of untapped potential. I feel like at 40 I'm just getting started. I constantly get asked why I'm not playing football, I get told well you are like 33 right? Not even close. It feels good to know I don't look my age.
Never a bad thing to be told you look younger than you are :)

February 20, 2014 Legs: Squats: 135x5 135x5 205x5 225x5 275x5 325x5 375x3 405x2 Notes: This was all I did becuase I focused on the pump and depth. I look at my legs as the prime movers and this year I plan to ramp up the training to almost three days a week by summer. This keeps them in check with strength and focus. This was all done without a belt. Depth can be deeper but I'm working on it as well. I stop at parallel. ATG doesn't work all that well for me unless I'm doing front squats. It's quite funny. I can't go to the same level with back squats. Loving the pump from the stack. it just keeps getting better and better.
I'm the same way with back squats. I stop around parallel maybe a smidge below.

February 22, 2014 SATURDAY BACK ATTACK Pulldown {WIDE} 4x10x220 Close Grip Cable Row 4x10xStack BB Rows {Underhand} 135x10 225x10 245x10 275x10 Pulldown {Close Grip} 4x15x80 {Feeling the strectch and continuous tension} BB Rows {Overhand} 135x10 225x10 315x8 Deadlifts: 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x1 {-2} Notes: This is how I ended the week of training. Next week I will be at the rig so numbers will change drastically. Working out in WV the Y has weights that feel awfully heavier then the gym I'm now used to. Thy are written as 45lbs on the plates but I load up 315 and it feels like a got damn truck on my chest. I go to the Y in my area and 315 can be put up 15 times. So, I'm just not uderstanding the difference in feel. I guess this is the reason I pulled off a 440 bench finally last November. The weight in the Y I usually train in felt different than the Y in the town I relocated from last year. It's funny how the same plates can feel totally different gym to gym. I just mark the feel and go from there. This is why numbers are different week to week since I work every other week.
Solid back day HP.

Interesting about the weights.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Banging update coming. Only trained twice last week due to schedule. Did a lot maintenance reps to keep bench up since I was out in WV. I did not make any record attempts but kept up the stack on the daily even on days I wasn't training. This week I tested a few things out.
Let's just say I made it back to where I left off last November. I'll lay it out tonight. I'm in the gym now banging out legs.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Banging update coming. Only trained twice last week due to schedule. Did a lot maintenance reps to keep bench up since I was out in WV. I did not make any record attempts but kept up the stack on the daily even on days I wasn't training. This week I tested a few things out. Let's just say I made it back to where I left off last November. I'll lay it out tonight. I'm in the gym now banging out legs.
Looking forward to the update bud!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday March 4, 2014 I was in Lancaster, Pa visiting family and had to hit the gym. I decided to hit Universal Fitness, a huge gym in the area which has grown into a huge facility which includes a crossfit section, basketball court, juice bar, fitness store...well you get the point. I was worried I wouldn't have a spotter but after visiting so many times you tend to get people who are willing to help of they are there. It was chest day and here is how it went:
Bench Press:
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 4 {Got back to my old PR}
315 x 10
275 x 8 {slow paused 2 sec on bottom}
275 x 10 {Speed reps} 220 x 20 220 x 20

This stack is unreal and I was able to do a slow climb back to where I ended before competing. Mom stoked because I was worried since I didn't really lift last week I was falling off. Unreal results and I'm back in my groove. I finished up with:

Incline DB:
100 x 4 x 10
Machine Flye 80 x 4 x 10
Machine Dips
2Pl x 50
4Pl x 50
6Pl x 25
8pl x 15

Closed out the day by stretching and thinking about my next workout. The pump is awesome and the results are real. I must admit I didn't think too highly when I first started but the three are explosive when taken together. Soreness is non existent. No stomach issues and I continue to push harder and harder into overtraining.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday March 4, 2014

405 x 4 {Got back to my old PR}

Incline DB:
100 x 4 x 10

Closed out the day by stretching and thinking about my next workout. The pump is awesome and the results are real. I must admit I didn't think too highly when I first started but the three are explosive when taken together. Soreness is non existent. No stomach issues and I continue tomboyish harder and harder into overtraining.
Some big numbers. Congrats on getting back to your old PR - looks like a new one is just around the corner. Strong Inclines after all that bench work too. The synergy of the stack is unmatched - energy, pump, fullness. You really can't beat it.

- Gotta love the auto correct 'tomboyish' .. which I think you meant to push. ;)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add in incline BB:
135x10
225x10
275x10
315x6

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah I missed that totally. I hate this autocorrect! Just so you know I plan to attempt a 455 non compete Bench at end of run! In November I'm going Full Power!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but in.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday March 5, 2014

Legs
Squats
135x10x10
225x5
275x5
315x5

Leg Extensions
120x4x20

Seated Leg Curls
100x4c20

Thursday March 6, 2014

Back/Biceps
Ran the rack Up then back down
65x10
75x10
85x10
95x10
105x10
115x10
120x10
110x10
100x10
90x10
80x10
70x10

Lat Pulldowns Close Grip
80x4x15

Low Cable Row
120x4x15

Notes:
A buddy and I did this due to the influx of oeeps at the gym tying up all the equipment. Trust me the volume and pump is crazy. No soreness and just flat out intensity. The stack is incredible.

Saturday March, 8, 2014
300 PU {Push Ups}

Notes:
I'm limited to the workout next week but I will fall back to a 2-3 day a week but the volume will be crazy. I find I can maintain strength somehow week to week even with limited gym time. It's due to my 12hr work schedule this week and limited sleep when I get home because my toddler wants me to okay with him and stay up all night. Last night he fought me like usual but more so since he felt he didn't need it. The boy is a beast. I plan to hit chest tonight and add in the slingshot. Progress is rising and I'm loving the pumps and volume I knockout with the stack. My next batch should arrive this week so the gains and pumps continue.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Deleted double post

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very good stuff HP. I'm amazed with your crazy schedule how dedicated you stay :thumbsup:

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Very good stuff HP. I'm amazed with your crazy schedule how dedicated you stay :thumbsup:
Thanks Bean5er. I also have a 5 month old, 2 dogs and a cat. Used to have two cats but we had one put down last year. I work a 7on/off schedule, the weeks I'm working it's 12hrs then either gym or home. Weeks I'm off I take the toddler with me and mommy gets rest with the lil one. I'm on my game no matter what. I fear I will lose all my gains. I've got it down to where I can train two days a week and still progress. It just takes diligence and commitment to pull it off. I'm working now as I type this.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks Bean5er. I also have a 5 month old, 2 dogs and a cat. Used to have two cats but we had one put down last year. I work a 7on/off schedule, the weeks I'm working it's 12hrs then either gym or home. Weeks I'm off I take the toddler with me and mommy gets rest with the lil one. I'm on my game no matter what. I fear I will lose all my gains. I've got it down to where I can train two days a week and still progress. It just takes diligence and commitment to pull it off. I'm working now as I type this.
I feel you on the kids part. We have 4 dogs as well lol. My job ain't as crazy as yours but keeping momma and kiddos happy Is numero uno. That's why I train at 4am.

Keep those gains coming bud

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tonights' plan will be Chest:
Bench Press {Volume Focused}
135x20
135x20
225x15
315x10
365x8
385x5 {Slingshot}
405x5 {Slingshot}
425x5 {Slingshot}

Cable Crossovers
DB Pullovers
Incline DB Press

Today and Thursday may be my only days
In the gym. I will definitely replace a few days with some push-ups to make up for it. I'll edit this tonight to give you the results of this planned workout.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have good character HP... dedicated to your family, workouts, etc. Consistantly killing it. Thoughts thus far on the stack?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
You have good character HP... dedicated to your family, workouts, etc. Consistantly killing it. Thoughts thus far on the stack?
Thanks a lot bud it means a lot coming from you. I try hard to keep things balanced. It's a struggle but life goes on. I work hard because I now have two boys to raise and have to keep up with.

Wednesday March 12, Arms
Bb Curls: 125x4x8
Dips 41lb Chain: 5x10
Incline Db curl: 45x4x8
Reverse EZ BAR Curl: 95x4x8

Saturday March 15, Legs/Lower Back
Squats: Warmup
135x10
225x10
225x10
275x8
315x8
Leg Extension
120x4x15
Leg Curl
120x4x15
Leg Press
4Plx20
6Plx20
8Plx2x20
10Plx2x20
8Plx10
6Plx10
4Plx AMRAP

my thoughts on the stack are A++. I'm truely amazed on the cumulative effect they have. The longer you take them together the better the pumps and longer sustained energy. I would leave it as a stack and not individual. I don't think the results would be the same. Creatrona I definitely got my power back due to taking this over the last three weeks. Even with minimal training at times I was able to walk into a gym and regain my highest rep count on 405. On confident I will break own bench record either next week or two weeks when I do power bench based on these products alone.
Pump Max does just what it says got my blood pumping for volume workouts. I hold no punches in the gym and once I get going I like to flat out torch the fibers. Being a natural lifter it's very important I gain what I can from these products to match my counterparts, especially in competition. Most would argue they can't hold water to the real thing but their effective to me
In my book. I would run this stack any day if the week and out my strength up against anyone.
Stimulate is the breadwinner. It just gets me up and running and helps me hd into my precious muscle whether I get to the gym or not. The endurance I get from it is synergistic to the crea Trina and max pump. The ultimate stack.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well said HP.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks a lot bud it means a lot coming from you. I try hard to keep things balanced. It's a struggle but life goes on. I work hard because I now have two boys to raise and have to keep up with.

Wednesday March 12, Arms
Bb Curls: 125x4x8
Dips 41lb Chain: 5x10
Incline Db curl: 45x4x8
Reverse EZ BAR Curl: 95x4x8

Saturday March 15, Legs/Lower Back
Squats: Warmup
135x10
225x10
225x10
275x8
315x8
Leg Extension
120x4x15
Leg Curl
120x4x15
Leg Press
4Plx20
6Plx20
8Plx2x20
10Plx2x20
8Plx10
6Plx10
4Plx AMRAP

my thoughts on the stack are A++. I'm truely amazed on the cumulative effect they have. The longer you take them together the better the pumps and longer sustained energy. I would leave it as a stack and not individual. I don't think the results would be the same. Creatrona I definitely got my power back due to taking this over the last three weeks. Even with minimal training at times I was able to walk into a gym and regain my highest rep count on 405. On confident I will break own bench record either next week or two weeks when I do power bench based on these products alone.
Pump Max does just what it says got my blood pumping for volume workouts. I hold no punches in the gym and once I get going I like to flat out torch the fibers. Being a natural lifter it's very important I gain what I can from these products to match my counterparts, especially in competition. Most would argue they can't hold water to the real thing but their effective to me
In my book. I would run this stack any day if the week and out my strength up against anyone.
Stimulate is the breadwinner. It just gets me up and running and helps me hd into my precious muscle whether I get to the gym or not. The endurance I get from it is synergistic to the crea Trina and max pump. The ultimate stack.
Great feedback and seems to be a common theme with this stack for sure. Keep it up HP

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be able to pretty much copy and paste that as your final review! lol

Glad to hear such great feedback.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lol, Snags. Ok I'm going to have to pay attention to my write ups on the phone! Beaner and WASME, I'm just reporting my thoughts when I wrote that wrote up. You asked so I decided to put some thought into it! I'm feeling it and I had a lianas workout yesterday. I'm headed out of town to where I moved from last year but I have a gym lined up where I trained when I was there so, got to get it no matter what. So here's what I did:

Monday March 17, 2014

Bench Press:
135x20
135x20
225x10
315x4
405x3
405x5 {Slingshot}
415x5 {Slingshot}
425x5 {Slingshot}
365x6
315x8
275x8 {2sec pause}
275x10
220x20
220x20

Light Delt lateral raises:
20x4x30

NOTES:
REP CITY. Knew I was leaving and may have one shot at bench this week. I normally have two days so I went all out. I wouldn't have done it all without a spotter.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always putting up those massive numbers. What was that chest specialization program you did last year? I remember it being extreme.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol, Snags. Ok I'm going to have to pay attention to my write ups on the phone! Beaner and WASME, I'm just reporting my thoughts when I wrote that wrote up. You asked so I decided to put some thought into it! I'm feeling it and I had a lianas workout yesterday. I'm headed out of town to where I moved from last year but I have a gym lined up where I trained when I was there so, got to get it no matter what. So here's what I did:

Monday March 17, 2014

Bench Press:
135x20
135x20
225x10
315x4
405x3
405x5 {Slingshot}
415x5 {Slingshot}
425x5 {Slingshot}
365x6
315x8
275x8 {2sec pause}
275x10
220x20
220x20

Light Delt lateral raises:
20x4x30

NOTES:
REP CITY. Knew I was leaving and may have one shot at bench this week. I normally have two days so I went all out. I wouldn't have done it all without a spotter.
Serious volume AND INTENSITY!!!!

IMO that is where this stack shines as far as pumps for sure , but the ever needed endurance. I still cant get over this session haha. As always solid work bud!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Always putting up those massive numbers. What was that chest specialization program you did last year? I remember it being extreme.
Yeah p to on waves and ramp up when the feeling is right! I trained myself sick. I traveled to Va and the following day following the workout and next day 8 hr drive my body was so weakened I took a hit when ate some bad food and for a stomach bug. If didn't travel I would have been fine. But guess what I'm almost over it and an OMG gym buddy is picking me up in 9 min.....