Blackstone Labs -Angel Dust & PCTV- Log (Sponsored)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Products

12400192634_9ee5cbd62a.jpg

I like that this has Beta Alanine; I'll need it to get me through these doubles. And off course the DAA for strength and all the stims to give me a push.

12400193084_63216aed27.jpg

I'm really excited to try the Ostarine. With my strength increasing so rapidly I want to make sure my bones are strong. I need the Androst 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione to keep my estrogen in check. The trib will keep my stamina up throughout the day. And the Saw Palmetto is perfect because I was lacking it in my last stack.

Goals

This is going to be a re-comp, so I would like to put on more lean muscle while cutting BF. The areas I would like to make the most gains are my biceps, forearms and quads.

Training Routine

Monday- Workout#1 Pecs & Tris.....Workout#2 Boxingi
Tuesday- Workout#1 Legs & Delts.....Workout#2 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Wednesday- Back & Bis.....
Thursday- Workout#1 Pecs & Tris.....Workout#2 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Friday- Workout#1 Legs & Delts.....Workout#2 Boxing
Saturday- Workout#1 Back & Bis.....Workout#2 Boxing
Sunday- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Pre-Pictures

12399882053_b6137ec22c.jpg

12400192724_6a4050f8bf.jpg

Stats

-200lbs
-left bicep 16 1/4" Right bicep 15 3/4"
-Left Quad 24 1/2" Right Quad 25"
-Chest 45"
-Left Calf 17" Right Calf 17"
-BF 13%

Supplement Routine

1 Scoop of Angel Dust 30mins before my weight lifting workout.

1 Cap of PCTV in the AM and 1 Cap in the PM

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I had to pick up the Angel Dust with all of the BA ingredients in it so I thought I would log it also.

I'm ready to get this started. Although my routine has Sunday as an off day I'm going to get a back and bicep workout in.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Right on brother, you know I'm in for the ride!!! You've got a solid base to start with

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Gym was insane tonight. I love, love, love Angel Dust. It taste like strawberry taffy. 30mins after taking one scoop I was in the zone, muscles were full my entire workout, sweat was pouring, and veins were popping... I warmed up 10mins on the treadmill then I did 10mins of ab work on the mat. My first lift were deads. I did 5 sets of varying weight. I ended with 3 slow reps at 455lbs. Next I knocked out 4 sets of power cleans. Last set I was lifting 185lbs for 5 reps. I killed lat pull downs on the Hammer Strength machine. I did there sets of varying reps at 230lbs.. I also did heavy shrugs and back extensions.... For bis I started out doing seated hammer curls with fat gripz. I did these really slow and held them at the top contracting. This gave me a great pump. I then did concentration curls, ezbar curls and, behind the back wrist curls with the Olympic bar at 135lbs for 3 sets. I ended my workout on the rumble roller and weighted stretching.... Tomorrow I have to work a double so I can only get in 1 workout; pcs and tris. I'm also going to do some pad work and leg working (boxing).

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Damn a co-worker called in so I got a 11 1/2hr shift.... It's all good I'm still going to kill it in the gym after this long shift.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My workout tonight was on point. I ran for 20 minuets to warm up. Did 10 mins of ab work on the map. After warming up I started with flys. I did one warm up set then three sets at 300lbs. After that I had a hard pump in my pecs. After the flys I wanted to focus on dumbbell work. I did 3 sets of flat, incline, decline and heavy pullovers. With pecs done, I moved on to triceps. I started with seated dips, I did two sets at 270lbs then my last set at 320lbs. After that I did some revers grip bench and overhead triceps extensions. I finished off my triceps work on the cables. I did 3 sets of triceps push backs and reverse grip push downs... I had a great pump my entire workout, body heat was definitely up, stamina was good. I'm sore now but I'll see how recovery is tomorrow. So far this pre-workout has been great, I'm ready for the PCTV to begin kicking in.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today has turned into a cardio day. I did an hour of boxing, sparring, weaving and a lot of heavy bag work. After that I headed over to my other gym for 2 hours on the recumbent bike. My stamina is already increasing. It must be the trib kicking in from the PCTV. I've been recovering well from my workouts. I went to bed last night sore and tired. I woke up feeling 100% refreshed! Tomorrow is legs and delts. My favorite muscle groups to work.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I worked legs and delts tonight. I had a noticeable increase in my pump. Vascularity is still increasing. I'll give blood soon and see where my hemoglobin levels are. I had a lot of strength tonight. I started with power cleans at 195lb for 3 sets and shoulder presses at 155lbs for 3 sets. This got my heart rate up; I kept a good sweat my entire workout. These were my big lifts. I wanted to take a break from squats this session since I've been maxing out for the past few sessions. I finished with 5 more leg exercises and 4 more delt exercises. I ended with 30mins of ab work on the fitness ball (planks, push-ups, bridges). I'm exhausted now, lights out.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for more Ostarine effects and to see how Angel Dust treats you. Nice work in here. I miss boxing!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Workout today was great. I initially was going to go light today to deload a little from all my heavy back days. But I couldn't resist. I loaded the Hammer Strength low row machine with 270lbs I did with altering grips for 3 sets of 10 reps. I always do shrugs standing with a barbell in front of me, behind the back, overhead or with dumbbell standing. So I did some seated shrugs today. I like the isolation but it felt like it limited my range of motion a lot. I did 3 sets of 8-10reps with 100lbs DBs. I finished back with lat pull downs, back extensions and up right rows. I train biceps primarily with dumbbells so on days I use machines I really like to isolate them and keep a contraction, focusing on slowing down the movement. On the preacher curl machine I did 8 sets. 4 reverse grip and 4 sets with a regular grip. I did the same TUT routine on cables with concentration curls. Then I did some dumbbell work and wrist curls. My stamina to get through these workouts has been great. After lifting I sparred for 30 minuets then I did some abs work and stretched...

I'm still recovering and making slight gains. My biceps have felt and looked a lot fuller these past 2 days. My pumps are still great. The only thing that has been off is my appetite. For the past 3 days I've only been getting in 3 big meals and a lot of vegetables juiced and 100 grams of protein and fruit. Maybe I just need to slow down with my schedule and eat but my performance in the gym has been great and the abs are getting tighter.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, you need to get those macros up to par. Your workouts are intense and burn a ton of calories. Did you really say 100 g of protein? Way low for your 200 lb frame.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Agree, you need to get those macros up to par. Your workouts are intense and burn a ton of calories. Did you really say 100 g of protein? Way low for your 200 lb frame.
That's in just one protein drink a day. Not counting my protein in food and the 2 glasses of milk I have a day. Yeah I need to slow down and stop being lazy with my meals.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I just got back from Jason's deli. I had a few plates of salad and chicken. Between breakfast and lunch I had a blender if fruit, 100grams of whey protein .

image-1374796256.jpg
Now I got BJJ class then I'm going to my universities gym for a pecs and tris workout..dinner....then I'm going to relax at a Korean spa. Happy valentines day

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
On Friday the gym closes at 10pm so by the time i made it out of BJJ class I didn't have enough time to workout pecs and tris... So I had to improvise. I busted out my equipment at home and had an intended kettle bell session. I did a ton of flys and presses on a fitness ball. I superseted every set with an ab exercise. After an hour and a half I was worn out... On Saturday I worked out legs and delts with my girlfriend. I went really heavy on stiff leg deadlifts, 405lbs for 3 sets x 5reps... The biggest change I've seen so far this week is the fullness of my biceps. I noticed a few days ago they feel like they are fuller than they have ever been. I'm at a power lifting gym now that I used to always workout at. I got back and bis today!....

image-814779337.jpg

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
On Friday the gym closes at 10pm so by the time i made it out of BJJ class I didn't have enough time to workout pecs and tris... So I had to improvise. I busted out my equipment at home and had an intended kettle bell session. I did a ton of flys and presses on a fitness ball. I superseted every set with an ab exercise. After an hour and a half I was worn out... On Saturday I worked out legs and delts with my girlfriend. I went really heavy on stiff leg deadlifts, 405lbs for 3 sets x 5reps... The biggest change I've seen so far this week is the fullness of my biceps. I noticed a few days ago they feel like they are fuller than they have ever been. I'm at a power lifting gym now that I used to always workout at. I got back and bis today!....

View attachment 96942
That's some dedication brother & it shows!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the Angel Dust effect? BTW, read that it's being discontinued.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
How's the Angel Dust effect? BTW, read that it's being discontinued.
The Angel Dust has been great. I get all the usual sides from a PWO, tingles, pumps, energy increase, strength etc. the taste is great. Both me and my girlfriend like the taste. I also like how it has DAA in it. I have found DAA to really give me a boost pre workout. It sucks to hear it might be discontinued...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yesterday I had an hour of boxing class. It was the first time I took my Angel Dust before a class. It definitely helped me get more into my workout, class flew by. My energy and stamina were also increased significantly. I'm staying at about the same weight but I'm starting to see small changes. Again my biceps look and feel fuller and my back is looking a little more defined already.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today I had pecs and tris. I really wanted to focus on barbells today, I usually mix it up with barbell, dumbbells and machines. I started with 3 sets of varying reps on flat bench, incline and decline all with fat gripz. After this I was pretty worn out so I moved over to the seated cable machine and supersetted flys with chest press. My pecs were exhausted at this point. For tris I did 5 exercises of 3 sets on the cables and two with dumbbells.... I am worn out now. My little sister worked out with me and she told me her arms have never been so sore... The PCTV has my energy level up the two hours in the gym flew by. I'm recovering fast and still seeing incremental gains. Lovin the pre-workout still, pumps are top notch!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I had a great workout again today. I started with 10mins on the row machine. Then I warmed up with some light dumbbell work along with dynamic stretching. First exercises was Rack Pulls with bands. I'm not sure the tension of the bands I'm assuming about 40lbs each. I did 6 sets of varying reps pyramiding up in weight. My last set I ended with 4 slow reps at 365lbs not including the band tension. After this I supersetted lat pull downs with dumbbell curls. My gym added some MAG bars which really work your lats and forearms more! Next I did some up right rows and back extensions and I did 3 sets on the 4 way neck machine... To finished off bis I did some hammer curls, wrist curls and concentration curls. My energy level was high my entire workout, pumps were great! I had veins popping all over my arms! My sleep recently has been great. Recovering well!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Energy has been high all day. Sense of well being is also up; I feel amazing. Still seeing small changes weekly. My obliques have really tightened up, showing more definition.... Today I worked pecs/tris. I downed a scoop of Angel Dust then did 15 on the treadmill and 15 on the mat doing planks, crunches and push-up. For pecs I did flat bench flys, incline flys, incline press and flat bench press all for 3 sets with varying weight with DBs. I've been neglecting DBs for my pecs and my strength has diminished some. I want to start doing this same routine once a week until I get back to where I was on those lifts... My pump was crazy during those lifts. I had veins popping on my delts and my pecs were tight.. For tris my big lift was close grip bench on the smith machine. I started with 20 reps at 90lbs then 10 reps at 140lbs and ended with 6 reps at 190lbs. I like using the smith machine for close grip bench it feels like it isolates my tris even more than on the flat bench Olympic bar... After that I did 3 more tricep exercises on my last I tri-setted kickbacks, pushdowns and reverse grip pushdowns... Then I did some ab work for 20mins and rolled/stretched for 15mins.. My energy level stayed high my entire workout I definitely could have stayed longer but I have MMA class tonight for an hr so I though I would rest some before class.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That "well being" feeling is from the Ostarine IMHO. I'm cycling Ostarine now and it makes me feel great all day with that same sense of well being.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That "well being" feeling is from the Ostarine IMHO. I'm cycling Ostarine now and it makes me feel great all day with that same sense of well being.
Good to hear! My university has a machine that measure bone density I wish I could have done before and after exams on it. The bone density effects is something that made me really interested in ostarine

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today I had boxing for an hour. My energy level, stamina and strength were all great. I left sweating and sore! Tomorrow I have Legs and Delts my favorite workout day!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Whoa I've been sick for a week and I didn't realize how long it has been since my last workout! Since my last post I haven't been able to lift due to my cold but I did make it to a power yoga session with my girlfriend on Sunday. It was intense. I bet half the guys on here couldn't finish that class. I was really proud of my girlfriend, madiskinny, that she was strong enough to go through the entire class hitting all of the moves. I struggled through it sweating my balls off. The most technical move that I surprised myself when I did it was a head stand for about a minuet.

Now that I am over my cold I will be going to boxing tonight at 6:30 then I have back and bis tomorrow. I'm going to make it a long workout and really exhaust my back. I'll post after with all the PRs I'm going to smash :)

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Whoa I've been sick for a week and I didn't realize how long it has been since my last workout! Since my last post I haven't been able to lift due to my cold but I did make it to a power yoga session with my girlfriend on Sunday. It was intense. I bet half the guys on here couldn't finish that class. I was really proud of my girlfriend, madiskinny, that she was strong enough to go through the entire class hitting all of the moves. I struggled through it sweating my balls off. The most technical move that I surprised myself when I did it was a head stand for about a minuet.

Now that I am over my cold I will be going to boxing tonight at 6:30 then I have back and bis tomorrow. I'm going to make it a long workout and really exhaust my back. I'll post after with all the PRs I'm going to smash :)
Awh thanks babe, good luck getting back on your grind today!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awh thanks babe, good luck getting back on your grind today!

Got to love the support of a good woman. Who trains also.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
It seemed like forever since I had been to the gym last. I hate taking more than a couple days off...
I worked out at my university's gym today. I began with 20 mins of warming up on the treadmill and at the dumbbell rack. After warming up the Angel Dust was really kicking in. My body heat was high my entire workout. I kept a great pump and strength was on point. I did 5 sets of deadlifts pyramiding up to 455lbs. My other big back lift was lat pull downs. I did three sets pyramiding up to 225lbs. I finished back with three more exercises.
For Bis and forearms I did five exercises supersetting two of them. I retained all of my strength I had before I got sick which is great! I feel like I leaned out a bit, my scale is broken... Which is great since that's part of my re-comp. My neck and lower back are a little sore but I'll report how I feel after resting tonight.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My workout today was intense. I definitely had an increase in strength today. My week off really helped my legs to recover. while waiting for a squat rack I worked hamstrings on the Hammer Strength Leg Curl machine, with plates. I loaded 120lbs on each side and did a set to exhaustion then I stripped the 45 off and did 75lbs to exhaustion, then 50lbs. I did this for three sets. My hamstrings have really gotten stronger with my SLDLs. I was off on my squats today I only got up to 365lbs for 5 reps.... Power Cleans were good I hit 185lbs for 3 reps; which isn't my best but close. I finished legs with Standing Calf Raises and Leg Extensions doing TUT.

For Delts I did seated Shoulder Presses, Lateral Raises, Rear Flys, Front Dumbbell Raises and I worked out my rotator cuff on the cables. I am exhausted now. But I felt great in the gym. My energy was high my entire workout, pump was great. I can tell the trib and ostarine are working. I feel thicker although I am losing weight. My joins all feel fine. I've been sleeping deep every night.

Tomorrow is pecs and tris.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Workouts have been great this week. I've worked for the past 7 days with one double and one day off. I surprised my self yesterday pulling 455lbs for 3 reps on deadlifts. I haven't hit that for a while since my lower back has been sore... On leg day I went heavy with squats lifting 345lbs with two bands add that went up to 80lbs each... For pecs I didn't go heavy this week but I did a ton of volume training and got an amazing pump. The pumps I have been getting with Angels Dust have been par to none!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Goals

“This is going to be a re-comp, so I would like to put on more lean muscle while cutting BF. The areas I would like to make the most gains are my biceps, forearms and quads.”

I really feel happy with my results. I was able to drop 6 solid pounds and 2% in BF while keeping all of my muscle size. My strength has really increased also. I increased my deadlift PR by 10lbs! So I would say this re-comp has been successful... My energy and motivation have really been high since I’ve been using the products. The pre-workout is awesome it really ups my energy when I go to the gym and my pumps are always good! I don’t have a way to measure my bone density, which hopefully increased with the short Ostarine use but I can tell you my high kicks to the pole in muay thai have been a lot less painful this past month.

Stats

*Pre*

-200lbs
-left bicep 16 1/4" Right bicep 15 3/4"
-Left Quad 24 1/2" Right Quad 25"
-Chest 45"
-BF 13%

*Post*
-194lbs
-left bicep 16" Right bicep 15 1/2"
-Left Quad 24" Right Quad 24 1/2"
-Chest 45"
-BF 11%

Pre

View attachment 96579

Coming soon.... Uploader is F-ing up

Pre

View attachment 96580

Coming soon.... Uploader is F-ing up

Thanks Blackstone! I love the products and got great results!