Lean bulk/recomp using Recompadrol/AAv2/Metabolic Powder

  1. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Lean bulk/recomp using Recompadrol/AAv2/Metabolic Powder


    Placeholder for final post on results


  2. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Pictures and measurements 2/4 evening:

    Summary: Researching effects of an 8 week cycle of GDAs on a lean bulk diet. After discussing various GDA aspects With Zach, the owner of EBF supplements, hes graciously agreed to supply me with a cycle of EBF adipose Annihilation V2 with the EBF Recompadrol and Metabolic Powder I have on hand along with some other minor supplements. I'll be researching how close I can get increase my lean mass without raising body fat if not lowering it a tad (ie a recomposition). I hope to show with GDAs you can stay very lean while putting on mass.

    Also adding Ageforce HGH powerpatches to the equation to help in recovery.

    Goal: Slowly add some lean mass gains without almost any fat gain
    Plan: Use GDAs with a carb cycling, complex carbs, paired with compounds.
    BMR Cals: 1545 cals
    Targeted daily cals (lift days): 2500 cals
    Targeted daily cals (off days): 1650 cals

    Current stats: 152 lb, 14% bf, 5'7", 38yo.

    Supp list:

    Patches:
    Ageforce HGH Powerpatch

    GDAs:
    EBF Adipose Annihilation v.2
    EBF Recompadrol
    EBF Metabolic Powder
    Nutraplanet Green Coffee Bean (50%)
    TrueNutrition ALA 300mg


    Misc mealtime supps:
    GNC triple fish oil 1500
    GNC Multimens Sport

    Protein powders:
    - Post workout recovery: Scivation Mass Builder
    - Whey: Species Isolyze
    - Blends: Syntha-6, Dymatize Elite-XT
    - Casein: ON Casein
    - BCAAs: MN Tripep, Xtend
    - Leucine: Allmax


    Measurements:
    - Measurements will be done weekly at same time, day of the week (on waking, premeal, preshower, pre-bowel/blatter movements) with the same scale measuring Weight, Water, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat through electrical resistance.
    - Additionally will do a 9 point measurement with tape monthly.
    - Will be using consistency on supplements, salt intake, water, etc for stability in variables


    Updates:
    - Updates will be handled weekly as well as occasional updates with meal pictures, discussion, etc


    Workout: Will be doing the Mi40 60 day cycle.

    Diet: Will be doing the anabolic diet.


    Supp schedule:
    Before breakfast LISS:Syndrex/Forskolin-95/50mg/Yohimbine 2.5mg/AAv2 1cap
    Breakfast (low carb/high protien egg white omelet): ALA/Green coffee bean/Recompadrol 1 cap/fish oil
    Prelunch MISS cardio (targeting 120 bpm): Forskolin-95 25-50mg, OEP or Dexaprime XR + Yohimbine 2.5mg at start, 25 and 45 min mark, AAv2 1cap
    Before lunch (low carb/high protien): ALA/Green coffee bean/Recompadrol
    Afternoon: AAv2 1cap
    PreWO: Forskolin-95 25-50mg, Yohimbine 2.5mg, AAv2 1cap
    PostWO shake: 20%/80% carb/whey +2g creapure
    PostWO meal (mid carb/high protien)l: ALA/Green coffee bean/Recompadrol 1cap/Slin-sane 1 cap
    Prebed: AAv2/Slin-sane 1 cap

    Starting pictures, be kind, I'm a noob and 39, long way to go still. Also alot of loose skin from previous round of cutting.
    Name:  misc.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  123.3 KB

  3. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Placeholder for TBD needs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Sub'd. I'm probably going to be doing something similar when I start my bulk. I'm very interested in all relevant details
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  5. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    updated with pictures and notes
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  6. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Update, I am restarting Monday the 17th. Due my endocrine specialist having me on an amiridex cycle for a pre-gyno scare (has since stopped per his medical advice) I gained about 8 pounds of mixed bf, carb bloat, gastrobulk since the pictures. Should be back to baseline on 17th, will start as day 1. Also adding in Norcodrene per Zach and EBFs recommendation instead of Dexprine XR which gave me some trouble.
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  7. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Recipes I will be heavily using on my recomp/lean bulk:


    Carb Meals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ruj2-CoSE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjsTqjrsNs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNhmu7PY6Dk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIQNi2MfEhU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ABuYITbqA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPOEJL9Vuks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba_1yQGmxTc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGAHkfuOF4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3676AOS7Rss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPWHA_r6QwU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rapyn74AO9I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAemnPZ4ktU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcNepcoPYmA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BEFcCmAdU0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGjCffTzNvY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SOixatsZ4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2xuZng6MEo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZE_anT8tUw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEEMJM8YJas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkfBgjMnPQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CtoZzICO4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0MZW_yjvU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHnL4KJBPY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJBv4mUJS0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnwhGcx3l4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHPgHb1LSU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBK8...-PYGwm&index=9

    Low carb meals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpOdTXSkoo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHmYsVYrAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L55MmSrzyng
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SOixatsZ4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxj4ZrgzkA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSS3kVOHrlM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuqRj2osf1g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBdx0-IkFg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQVDAR9JLeQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3DZaxLmhs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfzdZm-6Q-I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvHJpUSkJA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSqvUkTTmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0JpyDy59EU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSqvUkTTmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx7jE0x2uuE

    Treats ( make 1 low carb and 1 standard a week):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7OHcj4AlO8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjqeM_bG2bI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-kzSx5bzW0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGueNEM0RY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1iVYY8Arg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2k9ebKChcg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7pVsCCc3lg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO4QldAvXWI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yio8IqKigjc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izkjVm0AyHs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52MCxNeQjEg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz2pHG0CHYM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzxTgak28U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHIaBjxpnvo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxTmq-7KwKI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmbTVSgEYmM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97EcB-nwd5I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tEmYXLG9D4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIGv...PYGwm&index=14
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnUM9g-Tns
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRdUt2nZNw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZos7XrWFw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmYLjDllxf0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gxd_yA7vvA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmbTVSgEYmM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99cN-fE8E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5P3eLjAl0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQzQMOo8dg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOyEKvlp7c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVGygvFRA4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aLCp7b-TM
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  8. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Recipes I will be heavily using on my recomp/lean bulk:


    Carb Meals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ruj2-CoSE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjsTqjrsNs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNhmu7PY6Dk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIQNi2MfEhU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ABuYITbqA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPOEJL9Vuks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba_1yQGmxTc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGAHkfuOF4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3676AOS7Rss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPWHA_r6QwU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rapyn74AO9I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAemnPZ4ktU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcNepcoPYmA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BEFcCmAdU0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGjCffTzNvY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SOixatsZ4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2xuZng6MEo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZE_anT8tUw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEEMJM8YJas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkfBgjMnPQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CtoZzICO4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0MZW_yjvU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHnL4KJBPY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJBv4mUJS0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnwhGcx3l4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHPgHb1LSU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBK8...-PYGwm&index=9

    Low carb meals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpOdTXSkoo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHmYsVYrAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L55MmSrzyng
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SOixatsZ4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxj4ZrgzkA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSS3kVOHrlM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuqRj2osf1g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBdx0-IkFg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQVDAR9JLeQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3DZaxLmhs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfzdZm-6Q-I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvHJpUSkJA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSqvUkTTmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0JpyDy59EU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSqvUkTTmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx7jE0x2uuE

    Treats ( make 1 low carb and 1 standard a week):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7OHcj4AlO8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjqeM_bG2bI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-kzSx5bzW0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGueNEM0RY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1iVYY8Arg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2k9ebKChcg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7pVsCCc3lg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO4QldAvXWI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yio8IqKigjc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izkjVm0AyHs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52MCxNeQjEg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz2pHG0CHYM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzxTgak28U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHIaBjxpnvo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxTmq-7KwKI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmbTVSgEYmM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97EcB-nwd5I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tEmYXLG9D4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIGv...PYGwm&index=14
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnUM9g-Tns
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRdUt2nZNw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZos7XrWFw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmYLjDllxf0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gxd_yA7vvA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmbTVSgEYmM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99cN-fE8E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5P3eLjAl0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQzQMOo8dg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOyEKvlp7c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVGygvFRA4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aLCp7b-TM
    long list ^
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  9. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,809
    Answers
    0

    In.. good luck with your goals
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Workout:
    Mond/Wed/Friday (compounds):
    - based loosely off 6 sets of "starting strength" broken 3 days a week(mond/wed/friday), using reverse pyramid sets with a final set to lowered weight to failure then negatives
    - Barbell biceps
    - Bench press
    - Pullups
    - Stiffleg Deadlifts
    - Military/Shoulder Press
    - Squats/Leg press

    Tuesday/Thursday (isolation):
    - Curved bar curls
    - Bent over rows
    - Dips
    - Decline chest flys
    - Leg curls
    - Leg extensions
    - Shrugs
    - Calves
    I am not sure if I am reading this correctly or not. Are you doing chest/biceps, legs, and back everyday?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am not sure if I am reading this correctly or not. Are you doing chest/biceps, legs, and back everyday?
    mon/wed/fri look good. if you take out tues/thurs I think you will be better off. good catch wasme.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  12. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,809
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    mon/wed/fri look good. if you take out tues/thurs I think you will be better off. good catch wasme.
    Agreed, you have to have some rest days in there.

    If your heart is set on 5 on 2 off. You could go heavy push, heavy pull, legs, hypertrophy push (low weight/high rep), hypertrophy pull and then your two days off. Up to you but think you will find you will progress far better with some rest.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Agreed, you have to have some rest days in there.

    If your heart is set on 5 on 2 off. You could go heavy push, heavy pull, legs, hypertrophy push (low weight/high rep), hypertrophy pull and then your two days off. Up to you but think you will find you will progress far better with some rest.
    Been rethinking it with this instead to get in more compounds, more focus on lagging biceps and lats:

    Name:  compounds.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  83.8 KB
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  14. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,809
    Answers
    0

    Good job on re-accessing your split. Although it looks like you are lifting 3 times a day? The morning workout looks intense by itself.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Jump rope>jumping jacks
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  16. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Jump rope>jumping jacks
    for calories burned I would agree but I like the trap/shoulder bennies from jumping jacks. Although been thinking about moving from a speed rope to a 4lb weighted one...
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  17. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    for calories burned I would agree but I like the trap/shoulder bennies from jumping jacks. Although been thinking about moving from a speed rope to a 4lb weighted one...
    The repeated pounding on the anterior cruciate ligament on the outward rebound can cause issues.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  18. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Good job on re-accessing your split. Although it looks like you are lifting 3 times a day? The morning workout looks intense by itself.
    So to decode my crazy spreadsheet above:

    - morning LISS/MISS interval fasted stairmaster followed by some jumping jacks or jump rope (thanks mikeyjd, reconsidering)
    - lunchtime core or legs day followed by whey and meal
    - gym at 5:30 to 6:20 (I have a hard stop, I dont always get to the end)
    - shake and diner with family 6:30-7
    - 7 to 7:30 try to get in those "home" bonus exercises before done for the day
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  19. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    The repeated pounding on the anterior cruciate ligament on the outward rebound can cause issues.
    I'm totally going to pretend I know what that means ^_^
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  20. New Member
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    When you jump and your feet land spread, it's puts allot of stress on the ACL.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html

  21. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    updates above. Starting tomorrow.
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  22. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    DAY 1:

    So told is first day I'm starting with full diet, exercise plan, and most of my supplements. Doing Anabolic Diet with Mi40 (day 1 told). Reading alot about Intentions and focusing, has helped alot with muscle focus.

    Also got a good deal on pork roast (89 cents/lb) and chicken breast (1.69/lb) so going to be hittin the smoker this weekend for meaty goodness. Yeaaah buddyy!
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  23. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,837
    Answers
    0

    very detailed. nice.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  24. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,036
    Answers
    4

    Nicee. I love recompadrol. I would add some NaRALA
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Sorry for the delay been crazy at work.

    DAY 16:
    - Back to 152 after a bad run of gain from anatazole (prescribed for pre-gyno ingling) last month. Doctor didnt warn me that + carbs = fatassness galore.
    - Loving Ben's Mi40 but honestly I'm still trying to learn the "intentions" stuff.
    - Got the smoker's cast iron plates cleaned and planning on smoking the holy heck out of meats, veggies, cheese, etc this weekend. Going to add peanut shells to the smoking wood (thank you Texas Roadhouse for the donated bags of shells/peanuts) and TXDOT for mesquite trees left at the consturction site!
    - The adrenal diet is good but man on wednesdays when you're plum out of carbs i'm sucking wind during cardio.
    - I've been using the Peak Beta+ for a bit now. So far its ok, but just that but hearing it gets better as it builds up.
    - Loving Ageforces patches, particularly the HGH and weight loss ones. Forskolin direction into the blood stream, yay! Not just saying cause im a rep, this is like a whole new level of supplementation.
    - The recompadrol I'm not sure if its working but i know the reviews are good. I know EBF is good stuff, sure im just impatient. Appetite control though its the bizomb, i'm hungry as %*&$ when I miss it.
    - norcodrone/forskolin/AAv2 during cardio seems to be working good but so was OEP (purpletop).
    - norcodrone in the morning doesn't seem to have the kick of Synerdex though for get up and go.
    - Starting to add Slin at night as well as very light stairmaster peddles for 20 mins before bed to run bloodsugar dry
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  26. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I would add some NaRALA
    Brand or just generic?
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  27. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,036
    Answers
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Brand or just generic?
    Nutraplanet bulk
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  28. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nutraplanet bulk
    Linkage? Not seeing it.
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  29. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,036
    Answers
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Linkage? Not seeing it.
    Here u go buddy

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ala-25-gm.html
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Here u go buddy
    Many thanks friendo! Thats a good price too!
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  31. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,036
    Answers
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Many thanks friendo! Thats a good price too!
    That's because nutra hooked me up than hooked you all up.

    So thank me again lol.

    Anytime big man
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  32. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    DAY 18:

    - Feel the anabolic diet is helping me lean out, but I feel flat and tired alot without the carbs. Looking forward to tomorrow to carb up and see what my size gains look like
    - Thanks to advice from my buddy djbombsquad I've been doing a little light stairmaster with Slin Sane before bed to dry out to max up my GH, feel a little more dry mornings since I started few days ago
    - Still trying to get used to the Peak Beta+...
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  33. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    DAY 22:

    Yesterday enjoyed a Meatpocolypse at a brazilian churrascaria steakhouse. OMG greatness in meat artistry.. many an animal were enjoyed...

    Name:  IMAG2141x800.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  127.9 KB
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  34. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,837
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    DAY 22: Yesterday enjoyed a Meatpocolypse at a brazilian churrascaria steakhouse. OMG greatness in meat artistry.. many an animal were enjoyed... <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=97 943"/>

    Mmmmm animals are always nice to enjoy especially at a time your muscles need it. Keep up the good work!!!!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  35. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Mmmmm animals are always nice to enjoy especially at a time your muscles need it. Keep up the good work!!!!
    mmm garlic crusted, jalapeno juice marinated tri-tip yum. love me some cow
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  36. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    1 month update: So after getting stuck trying to do cardio and fasting I stopped, went full balls into the Anabolic Diet (I was doing a mini-fast) and went ULC/HF. So far so good: Even though I dropped 5500 cals of cardio a week I dropped about 1% bf and increased slightly on LBM in the startup cycle. Some might argue thats water but scale says I'm up on water retention do to the sodium from more processed meats.

    I feel good though, laying off all stims and such for now. Just my Ageforce patches (1 HGH/5 days, Creatine/aminos daily), fish oil, multi, and the Peak Beta+ before WOs. Going to save Recompadrol and AAv2 for after this log for a hard cutting log.
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  37. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Quick update: up to 155.5, all lifts up, body fat up ~.5%. Plan up upping HIIT on offdays to help
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  38. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Log done, results posting soon
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html

  39. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,837
    Answers
    0

    Very nice log. Im glad you got a good run out of the patches.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Lean Bulk/Recomp: AnaBeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 03:22 PM
  2. Test P - 8 week recomp/lean bulk
    By SeanyK in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 06:59 AM
  3. please critique my lean bulk/ recomp diet
    By bi0hazurd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 04:17 PM
  4. Recomp/Lean Bulk Diet! Check it out!
    By manifesto in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 12:22 PM
  5. lean bulk/body recomp,comment on this cycle?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in