The Return of El Diablo (Sponsored log)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey there! I Will be logging the NEW Diablo by ANS Performance. ANS was kind enough to give me a second chance with this product, the first having only been a trial bottle. Let's see what 60 servings gets out of me!!!

First Review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239665-forget-coffe-give.html

diablo-top-banner.png

It's a new high powered fat burner; here are the ingredients per write up:

L-Carnitine: Responsible for the transport of fats into the cells to be used for energy in the body. By raising the level of muscle carnitine, you support the fat burning process, and because your body becomes more efficient at processing fuel, it will increase your energy levels. Elevating carnitine will also improve physical performance by burning more fat, sparing glycogen, clearing muscle lactate, and increasing anabolic hormone response.

Choline Bitartrate:
The combination of caffeine, carnitine and choline supplementation decreases body fat and serum leptin concentration in rats, and increases fat utilization for energy. Leptin is a protein hormone that regulates energy intake and expenditure, including appetite and hunger, metabolism and behavior. Choline plays a role in the oxidation of fatty acids, carrying them out of the liver and to the mitochondria of skeletal muscle cells and other metabolically active tissue.

Green Coffee Bean:
The chlorogenic acid found in unroasted green coffee beans has been shown to inhibit an enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, an enzyme involved in the release of sugar for energy use. By inhibiting the availability of glucose for energy, the body then is forced to turn to alternate sources of fuel, namely fats. The end result is safe and effective weight loss and a change in body composition by tricking your body into preferentially using fat as fuel.

ADILASE™:
An exclusive specialized extract of Hemerocallis fulva, designed to maximize the release of fat from stubborn cells. ADILASE™ helps stimulate fat cells to release fat into the bloodstream. Many people struggle to lose fat with 'typical' high-stimulant fat burners due to a condition called lipolytic catecholamine resistance, which means that their fat cells do not readily release fat when stimulated to do so. When ADILASE™, is combined with caffeine, it improves the lipolytic (fat releasing) sensitivity in low-responding fat storage cells, indicating that the lipolysis-promoting activity of this combination may be beneficial for improving body fat metabolism.

[h=3]The DIABLO INFERNO Complex[/h] Caffeine Anhydrous: A potent CNS Stimulant, caffeine triggers fat cells to break down and release fat by increasing output of epinephrine. It also increades metabolic rate, improves athletic performance and helps reduce appetite.

eLMn8™:
A potent extract of Alchemilla vulgaris that has been used to treat obesity, gastrointestinal pain and inflammation. The extract contains several tannins reported to increase metabolic rate in cold environments and flavonoids reported to regulate digestive enzymes and have cardioprotective effects. It exerts a warming effect on the body and helps suppress appetite to reduce caloric intake.

Olive Leaf Extract (std to 20% oleuropein):
Olive leaves have been known to possess hypoglycaemic, hypotensive-diuretic and antioxidant properties; as a result olive leaves reduce fat load and circulatory fat levels. In a recent animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. Additionally Oleuropein is believed to enhance the conversion of the thyroid hormone T4 (thyroxine) into the more potent form T3, which has a 3-5x more active in its roles at augmenting base metabolic rate.

6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract:
A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue. One of the key ingredients involved in the thermogenic response is 6-paradol, a pungent aromatic ketone also found in ginger.

Evodiamine:
A capsaicin-like alkaloid that acts as a vanilloid receptor agonist, without the peppery hot taste. Like capsaicin Evodiamine increases body heat production and raises resting core temperature, increasing the calories and fat that are burned for energy. The stimulant and appetite suppressant effects of evodiamine can be attributed to its effects on catecholamine levels. Evodiamine increases the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and dopamine from the adrenal glands, increasing energy levels and decreasing appetite.

PEA (Pheneylethylamine HCl):
A monoamine alkaloid that can improve mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged. Part of sticking to a diet plan involves feeling good and staying motivated and PEA can help you keep a positive frame of mind.

Hordenine:
Has been known as a central nervous stimulant that helps to aid in the effects of weight loss. It assists in the release of fat cells for energy and helps the process of slowing down food digestion, which in turn can make you feel fuller longer. It also acts as a mild MAO inhibitor, thereby prolonging the effects of monoamine alkaloids like PEA.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty! Took a few days off from stims before I started this log. Didn't want to be that crack head logger that goes,
"I've taken 8 scoops today and felt nothing"

Let's get this going!

Stats:
Weight : 207lbs
Height : 6'0/5'11 LORD KNOWS!

Current Diet:
~2010 calories
~100g of carbs
190-200g of protein
90g of fats

Lifting 5-6 times a week, 2-3 days of cardio.

Current supplements:

Fish Oil
Celery seed extract
glycine
leucine
DIABLO
Adrenal reset

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
sub'd, I'll be starting a log of this shortly and looking forward to it. ANS does not disappoint.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Started my day today ( 2/06/14) with one scoop of Diablo.
It really is one of the best tasting supplements I have tried to date. Energy is there, taste is there, and mental focus IS THERE.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with the taste 100%, great tasting supplement. We are around the same size so it will be interesting to see how many scoops you need to really feel it. I think 1.5 scoops single dose gives me enough boost in the gym.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sounds like it must be true, Diablo may be the best tasting supplement on the market :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the dissapearing act

Oh what a crazy week!! This week was hectic, friend's birthday, my birthday, helping family move etc.

Well! I kept track of everything.

Day 2:
Current weight: 205
I kept the dose at 1 scoop, twice a day.
First scoop is consumed in the morning as an alternative to my normal coffee. Great clarity and none of the bowel movements coffee forces.

The second scoop came before a workout. This workout felt driven and energetic. Body temperature seems normal yet sweating is elevated.

Daily intake:
100g of carbs
190g of protein
90g of fat

60min lift

Day 3:

I like the single dose feeling but a double scoop just gives you that much more of a kick!

Upon waking, around 7am, two scoops down the hatch! Talk about energy, I felt amazing and an overall sense of well being.

The second dose is taken once again around 8PM prior to a workout.

60 min lift
30 min cardio

Daily intake:
106g of carbs
190g of protein
80g of fat

60min lift
20 min cardio

Day 4:
Current weight: 204lbs

I kept the dosing the same as the day prior, just felt right.

The daily intake:
120g of carbs
200g of protein
76g of fat

60 min lift
30 min cardio

Day 5:
Current weight 204lbs

Same dosing, no negative sides to note of.

The Daily Intake:
100g of carbs
200g of protein
80g of fat

90min lift
20 min cardio

Day 6:

Still doing 2 scoops per serving, or 4 scoops a day

The daily intake:

200g of carbs
180g of protein
50g of fat

90min lift focusing on power movements

Day 7:
Current weight: 206
Leaning out, but my weight is still staying around the same.

The daily intake:
90g of carbs
180g of protein
70g of fat

45min cardio

Day 8:
Weight: 204

The daily intake:

100g of carbs
190g of protein
80g of fat

Day 9: Valentine's day
Weight: 204

258g of carbs
200g of protein
80g of fat

Day off

Day 10: Well that is TODAY

I began this morning with 2 scoops feeling quite well.

Todays goal:

120g of carbs
196g of protein
80g of fat

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Yup the double scoop is out of this world for a pre-workout :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Highly agree, it was awesome
I've been using Ritual for the last few months now and my body still isn't used to it, 1.5-2 scoops seems to be perfect, love it.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about this log being so scattered! Not my style!

My diet has been pretty consistent except for the last 2 days where I had pizza and cake.

This stuff is absolutely the greatest!!

Current weight is 204lbs, workouts on Diablo are just generally fun.Endurance is there, no cramping, no joint pain, my appetite isn't entirely shut down, but it is subdued. I will be buying a second bottle definitely soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about this log being so scattered! Not my style!

My diet has been pretty consistent except for the last 2 days where I had pizza and cake.

This stuff is absolutely the greatest!!

Current weight is 204lbs, workouts on Diablo are just generally fun.Endurance is there, no cramping, no joint pain, my appetite isn't entirely shut down, but it is subdued. I will be buying a second bottle definitely soon.

Gotta love pizza!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there going to be new flavor's for Diablo?
I believe there will be more flavours available. Going to be hard to beat the Electric Lime tho!

DJBeanpole said the Watermelon Ritual taste is better than Diablo :| Which is hard to imagine, I can't wait to try it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I believe there will be more flavours available. Going to be hard to beat the Electric Lime tho! DJBeanpole said the Watermelon Ritual taste is better than Diablo :| Which is hard to imagine, I can't wait to try it.
Just curious cause my wife wants to try all the flavor's. I feel you on the lime, it's the sh!t

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Ooh cant wait for these new flavors!!!

The diet has been pretty much the same these last few days. Nothing to really note of, bodyfat seems to be lower. Endurance is the same, my focus is absolutely insane on this stuff....maybe why I've been so focused on work and not made it over here :(

Anyway im down to 203lbs. Lean, big and mean. Spring break is coming up so the diet is getting stricter! I'll be buying another bottle of Diablo most definitively.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know what you mean, I can't wait for the new flavor's!!!! I'm also buying a second tub tomorrow

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, I can't wait for the new flavor's!!!! I'm also buying a second tub tomorrow
The focus on this stuff is absolutely unheard of. I've tried just about everything and I absolutely love Diablo. (hopefully Saint Peter doesn't read this)

My waist line seems considerable smaller and muscle mass is still there.

I have been taking a lot though around 4-6 scoops a day. Preferably upon awaking, one during work when I'm tired and then one or two before the gym (late).

I usually don't have an issue heading to bed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The focus on this stuff is absolutely unheard of. I've tried just about everything and I absolutely love Diablo. (hopefully Saint Peter doesn't read this)

My waist line seems considerable smaller and muscle mass is still there.

I have been taking a lot though around 4-6 scoops a day. Preferably upon awaking, one during work when I'm tired and then one or two before the gym (late).

I usually don't have an issue heading to bed.
Nice! Good to hear it's working well for you.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Damn time Warner my Internet doesn't work lol.

Anyway, today I dropped down the calories for a fast and only dosed one scoop in the AM. I took a small nap a little while ago but still feeling good to go.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all I finished my last dosage today, morning photos come tomorrow to get a before and after.

I would have kept a day to day log, but honestly no one reads those. They just want to know did it work or not, and let me say IT DID!!!

Final review in the AM

This was an amazing ride with literally NO negatives.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Seems like everyone is having amazing success with Diablo! I know it's a staple in my house, my wife won't let it run out.