Love is EVOL *Sponsored*

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I got to thank DJBeanpole and the Genomyx crew for giving me a chance to log their new pre workout EVOL. I've tried around 30 PWO's and my main goal in this log is to give the consumers an unbiased review.

Stats:
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 222. as of today's reading.

Maxes to date:
Squat- 435
Bench- 335 w/ pause
Deadlift- 525 (Old PR, next maxout I'm beating it)

Supplements:
Honestly, I'm not a big supp guy, For the past 3 months the only thing i've taken is various PWO's. Right now, I picked up a bottle of formasurge and that's the only product besides EVOL I'm on.

Training:
I'm doing a Westside split that's geared for raw PL'ers. I'm training for my first competition in June. The split goes;
Mon- ME Squat/DL
Wed- ME Bench
Fri- DE Squat/DL
Sat- DE Bench

Of course the days are subject to change, but 90% of the time i adhere to the program.

Thanks for following along guys. I'm excited to bust ass and see what EVOL can do for me.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was my first workout on EVOL and I killed it.

ME 1" Deficit Deadlifts: 475x3 (PR)

Moved very nicely. My issue with deadlift is getting the phucker off the ground, once i get it moving I have no issues locking out. Deficits should serve me well.

Squat: 275x8x4

These were exhausting. I went beltless and a couple inches below parallel.

Rack pull: 405x5x2

When I'm only capable of repping 405 on rack pulls, I know I had a good workout. Lol.

Alright, so the first workout on EVOL was a major success. Since I'm not logging this for myself, but for the AM community, I actually mixed water with the product. I usually bang two scoops on the tongue, but Razonade tastes amazing. I'm being honest when i say it has to be the best tasting pre I've ever had. But, taste is not a big concern of mine, so it won't weigh heavily on the final review. It's definitely a plus, though.

Energy and focus felt solid. It was kind of hard to gauge for me though, I was running on 2 hours of sleep. I can't wait to try it under normal conditions, but I could definitely tell it boosted my energy level. Tomorrow I'll do just that. Today is more of a prehab and LISS cardio day for me, so I'm not wasting my EVOL rolling on a PVC, lol.

So, 1 day in on EVOL and 1 PR. I like where we're heading.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go! For those out their that don't know Cincy explain the difference between DE/ME. Excited to see how EVOL ranks compared to your previous ~30 preworkouts you've used in the past.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go! For those out their that don't know Cincy explain the difference between DE/ME. Excited to see how EVOL ranks compared to your previous ~30 preworkouts you've used in the past.
Yeah, I should definitely clarify this. ME is abbreviated for Maximal Effort. Obviously, it's going to be the heavy day. With the way my program is set up, ME week 1 is a 3RM, ME week 2 is a 2RM, and ME week 3 is a 1RM on the competition lift.

DE stands for dynamic effort. Same as speed or ballistic. Your goal is strictly to move the weight as fast as possible.The difference between this conjugate, or "Westside" cycle for me, is I'm going to be doing all DE against accommodating resistance. Aka bands or chains.

My accessory work on ME lower body days is always in the lower rep range and on DE I keep the volume very high utilizing rest pause sets, super sets and tri sets.

It's a complicated program, but has been proven effective by many. This is my second go at westside. The first I responded very well.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was my first workout on EVOL and I killed it.

ME 1" Deficit Deadlifts: 475x3 (PR)

Moved very nicely. My issue with deadlift is getting the phucker off the ground, once i get it moving I have no issues locking out. Deficits should serve me well.

Squat: 275x8x4

These were exhausting. I went beltless and a couple inches below parallel.

Rack pull: 405x5x2

When I'm only capable of repping 405 on rack pulls, I know I had a good workout. Lol.

Alright, so the first workout on EVOL was a major success. Since I'm not logging this for myself, but for the AM community, I actually mixed water with the product. I usually bang two scoops on the tongue, but Razonade tastes amazing. I'm being honest when i say it has to be the best tasting pre I've ever had. But, taste is not a big concern of mine, so it won't weigh heavily on the final review. It's definitely a plus, though.

Energy and focus felt solid. It was kind of hard to gauge for me though, I was running on 2 hours of sleep. I can't wait to try it under normal conditions, but I could definitely tell it boosted my energy level. Tomorrow I'll do just that. Today is more of a prehab and LISS cardio day for me, so I'm not wasting my EVOL rolling on a PVC, lol.

So, 1 day in on EVOL and 1 PR. I like where we're heading.
EVOL is definitely a tasty treat but like you said that doesn't necessarily mean anything :) I could give you some water and a Kool Aid packet but your workout wouldn't be accelerated in any way unless the placebo effect was strong with you. That being said I feel as though the energy from EVOL is a slow creeper and not some fast up and sudden smack you in the face. Really enjoy that pacing as it seems to ramp up right as I'm getting into my heavier weights.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVOL is definitely a tasty treat but like you said that doesn't necessarily mean anything :) I could give you some water and a Kool Aid packet but your workout wouldn't be accelerated in any way unless the placebo effect was strong with you. That being said I feel as though the energy from EVOL is a slow creeper and not some fast up and sudden smack you in the face. Really enjoy that pacing as it seems to ramp up right as I'm getting into my heavier weights.
Funny thing is, EVOL kind of mirrors the taste of Kool Aid. That's the first thing I thought of when I chugged it. Not quite as sweet, though.

I like slow creeping PWO's too. Too much too fast and you end up losing the push about half way through your workout, when you need it the most. That's why I'm a big fan of condense.

Looking forward to some heavy pressing tomorrow on EVOL!!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason every time I post edit or quote I lose the spacing, so I'm making an additional post.

Tomorrow I'm going to ingest it like I'm accustom to. Therefore I can accurately gauge it's affects against the other pre's I've taken. That means, two scoops straight to the tongue.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 2- ME upper

CG bench: 305x3 (PR)

I used this as a bench variation in my first westside run and I did either 275x3 or 285x3. I'm pretty sure it was 275, tho. So it was either a 30 or 20lb PR.

CG bench back w/ light minis:
155+mini's x8x2

I honestly think this mini band work is going to help my bench a lot. I'm already feeling stronger.

Kneeling landmine press (count bar as 45):
85x12
90x12x3

Rolling DB triceps extension/DB side laterals/band pull aparts tri set:
8/15- 40's/20's

Face pulls SS banded fly: 15/20- 100/average band

That's all she wrote. I was pressed for time because I passed out after class and now I have to head into work. I'll be doing more upper posterior work tomorrow. Gives me an excuse to go to the gym so I'm not mad. Can't forget dem curls also.

EVOL had me zooming today. I took 2 scoops to the tongue and I started feeling the effects within 10 min. Great focus and energy. Nailed the PR and really picked up the pace on all the accessories. I'm loving what it's providing right now. It's definitely a smooth/clean energy.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try heating it up with a spoon and injecting it next time ;) haha. Glad to see you hit that PR. I may have to try the direct to tongue method myaelf!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try heating it up with a spoon and injecting it next time ;) haha. Glad to see you hit that PR. I may have to try the direct to tongue method myaelf!
Hahah, whatever it takes man. You definitely should try it once. I find the affects more pronounced, but it could be placebo.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 2- DE lower

DE Deadlift: 2x8- 295+light mini's

Those mini's are a bitch, but the perfect amount of band tension.

DE squat (slight pause): 2x6- 225

I did 245 one set, but I wasn't happy with the bar speed. That slight pause in the hole creates a big weakness for me. I have a solution.

Leg press: 10x4- weight I don't care. Just enough. Put my legs lower to hit the quads.

Bulgarian Split Squat:
30'sx8
35'sx8x2
40'sx8 (PR)

Ab roll out/calves (RP)/banded Tri set: 3 timeee

Good workout. The erectors still have some DOM'a from Mondays work. Legs felt fresh, so I'm going to focus on keeping squat work capacity high and improve my erectors.

2 scoops of EVOL was spot on today. The focus and energy was all there. I was taking 10-15 sec between my DE sets and I felt like I couldn't get enough. I like that it does gradually build, not the smack to the face and wear out type of pre. My training/nutrition/EVOL has provided me with some great workouts. I'm going to be stronger by the end of the tub without a doubt.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried some pause squats and the tail end of my 4th set of 6x195 (deload week) and it definitely sucks. My bar speed got slower and slower lol. 2 scoops is perfect for me. Adding one intra just adds to the madness ;)

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried some pause squats and the tail end of my 4th set of 6x195 (deload week) and it definitely sucks. My bar speed got slower and slower lol. 2 scoops is perfect for me. Adding one intra just adds to the madness ;)
Yeah, utilizing pause squats have benefited my squat tenfold. This is my first time experimenting with them on DE day and my main concern, as always, is speed.

I'm going to do the 2 scoops pre+1 scoop intra protocol tmrw :).

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 2- DE bench

DE bench: 3x6- 135+light shorts

Standing OHP: 8x3- 135

I didn't necessarily take it easy, I just took 30 sec between sets.

Chest supported DB row SS cable side lateral: 10/20- 70's/20

Cable fly SS banded pull aparts: 20/30- 50/onyx band

Banded skull crusher: 8x3- EZ curl bar+light shorts (holy phuck)

Face pull SS DB hammer curl: 12/8- 120/35's

Banded curl: 12x3- 30lb bar+average band

Got everything done in less than an hour. Very fast paced.

This workout was supposed to be done yesterday, but due to snowboarding for 5+ hours I couldn't do it. It was my first time and I hurt my wrist and possibly broke my thumb. Just going to up my EVOL'ness.

Today EVOL kicked in strong. This was one of the fastest paced workouts I've had. Set after set after set. I'm digging this stuff without a doubt. I'm interested in how sustained the affects will be throughout the life of my tub.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today EVOL kicked in strong. This was one of the fastest paced workouts I've had. Set after set after set. I'm digging this stuff without a doubt. I'm interested in how sustained the affects will be throughout the life of my tub.
This describes what EVOL does to me on a consistent basis. I love it. Check the clock when I finish and its always faster than I anticipated.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I am experiencing in my workouts, the energy and focus really hit hard as I get into the major working sets.

I like Cincy's ME/DE split. I am not a powerlifter but I use a similar protocol in my training. I will go heavy/lo rep for a week then switch it up to light/hi rep scheme, I like the endurance aspect of putting up good wt in hi volume as I seem to get stronger in a shorter period of time.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I am experiencing in my workouts, the energy and focus really hit hard as I get into the major working sets. I like Cincy's ME/DE split. I am not a powerlifter but I use a similar protocol in my training. I will go heavy/lo rep for a week then switch it up to light/hi rep scheme, I like the endurance aspect of putting up good wt in hi volume as I seem to get stronger in a shorter period of time.
Thanks man. My program sounds like it mirrors yours in ways. I def ramp up the volume on DE days.

DE challenges my endurance for sure. I'm hitting, for example, 10 sets of 3 for deadlifts against bands with 10-15 sec in between sets. I'm not an endurance athlete like yourself, so I get some huffin and puffin going on, lol.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 3- ME lower

Rack pull: 515x3 (PR)

I was supposed to squat heavy today, but my legs are still beat from snowboarding, so I opted for a partial ME movement.

Squat:
275x6
295x6x3 (no belt)

Sumo DL:
365x3
405x3
365x3

Couldn't find a groove. Felt like a phuckin idiot doing these. Couldn't groove it at all. Hips are still tore up and I couldn't find a good position.

Suspended GM: 205x8x3

Not happy with today's effort. I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping at night and running on 4 hours of sleep. EVOL definitely boosted me, but there is no PWO In the world that can sustain quality workouts with 4 hours of sleep per night consecutively.

I hit another PR on EVOL, so I can't complain too much. I just felt spacey with the lack of sleep.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: week 3- ME bench

Bench: 295x3

I felt extremely weak today. I had a hard time putting my head on straight.

Bench backdown:
185+light bands x5x5

All I had time for. I might have been weaker because I had less rest time than I'm accustom to, since I did DE Sunday instead of Saturday. Errectors are shot.

I gotst some work to do tomorrow.

I got some sleep last night and EVOL hit me strong. I knew I had little time, so I was moving like a mad man. The energy and focus was great. I was sweating pretty good, so I could tell that my heart rate was elevated. That's not normal for me. When I used to box, I would run 5-7 miles a day. I wouldn't even start sweating until 20 minutes in. EVOL provided me the energy for a good lift, my body is just a little torn down.

Tmrw..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVOL and PRs sound like a good combo to me!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upper body accessory day:

Pendlay rows:
135x15
185x10
225x8x2

Cat-back lat pull downs:
25x3 -heavy band

Tate press SS band pull aparts: 15/20- 35's/onyx

Cable fly SS band pull aparts:
I did 10 at flies at the top setting, 10 at shoulder height, 10 at bottom. That's one set, I did 4 and SS w/ 20 banded pull aparts. I hope that made sense, lol.

Seated DB side laterals SS spider curls: 12/8- 30's/60lb

Plates pinches: 2 10'sx failure

Great workout. I was moving quick, heart rate was up and I was fighting for air most the time. EVOL kicked me in the face today. I took a nap following class for about 2 hrs, woke up and took 2 scoops to the tongue and got after it. The energy and focus was great. I'm honestly digging the stuff, it's what I look for in a pre.

I don't care about pump or anything of the sorts, I just want energy/focus that builds. EVOL is delivering.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 3- DE lower

DE deadlift:
315x2x6
365x1x2

DE squat: 2x6- 185+average band

Front squat: 8x3- 185 (short pause in the hole)

Bulgarian SS: 10x3- 35's

Banded DB side bend: 15x3- 35+average band

Cable crunches: 15x3- whole stack

My god I got this in fast. I would say the fastest of my PL'ing career (lol). Felt good on everything. Squats were moving FAST.

EVOL was on POINT. That's all.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 3- DE upper

DE bench: 3x8- 145+light shorts

TnG first 2, pause last rep

Arnold press:
50'sx12x2
50x8

When my triceps die, well they die.

JM press: 10x3- 95

Wrist isn't quite ready for these.

Pull ups:
BWx5
BW+25x5
BWx5x2 (I've been weak on these recently)

Rope press down SS band pull aparts: 15/30

Seated DB hammer curl: 6x4- 45's (slow)

Banded EZ bar curl: 12x3

SGHP: 12x3- 115

Calves: a lot x 3 (forgot to do them yesterday)

Another fast and productive workout. Back on track; let's GO!

EVOL produced again. Face felt tingly and I was zoning hard. All in all; I would recommend EVOL to anyone looking for a new pre. It's up there in my top pre's, ATM.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVOL produced again. Face felt tingly and I was zoning hard. All in all; I would recommend EVOL to anyone looking for a new pre. It's up there in my top pre's, ATM.
Now that's what I like to hear!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got A LOT to update. My post didn't upload Monday. I got PR vids on both Mondays ME lower day and today's ME upper day. Updates coming shortly!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, it's been a great week on EVOL. I hit multiple PR's, so I know my training/nutrition is on point as well as EVOL having positive benefits. Again, taste is phenomenal, focus/energy builds on you and I haven't noticed as crash. I've been continually using 2 scoops, might go with that +1 intra for my workout tomorrow. Going for a PR on deads, might need an extra boost.

Highlights:

http://youtu.be/RzUWlwNsivY

This wasn't necessarily a PR, but completely as a result of never maxing on a low box. Camera angle is deceiving, that box is at least 2" below parallel.

http://youtu.be/bivb_CtNj6g

Deadlift 455x3. Wasn't that challenging actually. I hit 435x3x2 before this final set. I think I had 6-7 in me.

http://youtu.be/vjnFX7iDkHw

Pin-press 1" off chest. 305x2. Low pin-presses are much harder than pressing off chest. Small PR, but I'll take it. My goal is to continually stack 5-10# PR's.

Both DE days went great as well. I was amped and took very little time to accomplish what I needed too.

Hopefully a 2 rep deadlift PR for you guys tomorrow. :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea Cincy killin it! I love the 2-1 dosing personally especially on my longer days of deads/bench/fly/rack pull/good morning... takes forever and i need something to pick me up in the middle. Love it.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 5- ME lower

1" deficit deadlift: 495x2 (PR)

http://youtu.be/HjVXTRL0c-I

Squat: 315x5x3 325x5x2

Killed it. Didn't have time so I made it simple and effective.

Took 3 scoops of EVOL, might have been a bit too much. I think that much stims made it hard for me to get a huge amount of air and hold it. Maybe not, but I was struggling for wind today.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf why didn't Youtube turn into a landscape when you turned the camera? That was strange. Awesome lift! 3 scoops at one time? Ha! Uncharted territory there!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf why didn't Youtube turn into a landscape when you turned the camera? That was strange. Awesome lift! 3 scoops at one time? Ha! Uncharted territory there!
Yeah, man I was wondering the same thing! Never happened before.

3 scoops was no joke, lol. I'm going to try 2.5 tomorrow, I'm a stim junkie, but my heart was racing too fast.

Going for a CG bench PR tmrw, I need it!!

Edit: did some ab and mobility work today. No EVOL though. Didn't want to waste any on a pretty inconsequential "workout."

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! I get in the zone and people don't bother me, I guess I've got a scowl on my face. I feel energized and focused, this is allowing me to get in some serious workouts as all my lifts improve throughout the workout.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, man I was wondering the same thing! Never happened before.

3 scoops was no joke, lol. I'm going to try 2.5 tomorrow, I'm a stim junkie, but my heart was racing too fast.

Going for a CG bench PR tmrw, I need it!!

Edit: did some ab and mobility work today. No EVOL though. Didn't want to waste any on a pretty inconsequential "workout."
I haven't done close grip in so long. I miss it. Got up to about 210 for reps before I switched programs! Go kill it!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 5- ME bench

CG Bench w/ pause: 315x2 (PR)

http://youtu.be/P6zojFVGutE

CG bench backdown w/ bands:
185+short lights x6x3
195+short lights x6x1

One arm standing DB press: 60x8x3

Tate press: 30'sx20x3

DB side lateral SS pull aparts: 15/30x3

Cable fly (RP): 15/8/6+hold

Hell of a day. Stoked I got 315x2 on CG with a pause.

EVOL had me amped for another PR. 2nd rep was a little bit of a struggle to lock out, but being close grip and the long length of my arms I'm happy with it. Got to get more next time now. :)

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 5- DE lower

Deadlift: 1x10- 315+short lights

Squat: 1x8- 275

Low box squat: 5x4

One legged leg press: 10x3

Great day. Was pretty fired up and got in some great work. EVOL is a great pre, gets me going every time. Looking forward to some ME front squats Monday :).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 5- ME bench

CG Bench w/ pause: 315x2 (PR)

http://youtu.be/P6zojFVGutE

Hell of a day. Stoked I got 315x2 on CG with a pause.

EVOL had me amped for another PR. 2nd rep was a little bit of a struggle to lock out, but being close grip and the long length of my arms I'm happy with it. Got to get more next time now. :)
Dude! ****ing nice (chest compressions)! You are slinging some weight like a BOSS with EVOL!

Westside: Week 5- DE lower

Deadlift: 1x10- 315+short lights

Squat: 1x8- 275

Low box squat: 5x4

One legged leg press: 10x3

Great day. Was pretty fired up and got in some great work. EVOL is a great pre, gets me going every time. Looking forward to some ME front squats Monday :).
Another badass session. Some epic workout fuel for another epic workout!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! ****ing nice (chest compressions)! You are slinging some weight like a BOSS with EVOL! Another badass session. Some epic workout fuel for another epic workout!
Thanks Bean. I've got to keep this momentum rolling heading into my comp!

Indianapolis huh? I'm from Dayton, Ohio. Not too far away.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 5- DE upper

DE bench: 3x6- 155+short lights (TnG first 2, pause 3)

OHP:
135x8
155x8
155x6
135x8

Cable side lateral:
20x20x2
30x12x1

Chest supported row: 65'sx12x3

Banded EZ bar curl triceps extension: 20x3

SGHP:
135x10x2
185x6 (my upper back/traps are going to hate me tmrw)

Standing DB hammer curl: 30'sx20x3 (slow)

Concentration curl: 30x12x3 (slow)

Plate pinches: 2 10's to failure

Only lasted about an hr 15 min. Got some good work in. Feel strong like.

Trained fasted, EVOL hit me pretty hard. I like it! Can't wait for Monday!!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 6- ME lower

Front squat: 335x2 (PR)

Hardest front squat set of my life.

Rack pulls:
405x5x4+light bands (smh, that is all)

SG Deadlift:
225x8
275x8, hate these

Tried to do some high rep oly squat sets here, but I unrackes high bar and squeeled like a b1tch. SGHP's have my traps ridiculously sore, so.

Leg press: 20x3- trying to build some wheels here

Pretty good workout. Not 100% happy. Didn't sleep last night.

EVOL picked me up, but 0 sleep still has an effect. Wednesday, PR time.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Front squat video:

Front squat: 335x2 - YouTube

There's some flaws present, but I know what to do. Very challenging set.
Now that was ****ING nice! Badass belt too (and we have the same shoes :D)!

Dude you fuggin' crushed the first rep and I was like is he going for a second (didn't read the title of the video lol) and I thought for sure you were going to dump it but then BOOYAH! I'm sorry but with a PR like that when the weight is that heavy (for a front squat for ****s sake!) even if it isn't the most technically sound lift I'm still giving PROPS for pushing through that ****! That was awesome!
Also Magdalena is crushin' on ya boi!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that was ****ING nice! Badass belt too (and we have the same shoes :D)! Dude you fuggin' crushed the first rep and I was like is he going for a second (didn't read the title of the video lol) and I thought for sure you were going to dump it but then BOOYAH! I'm sorry but with a PR like that when the weight is that heavy (for a front squat for ****s sake!) even if it isn't the most technically sound lift I'm still giving PROPS for pushing through that ****! That was awesome! Also Magdalena is crushin' on ya boi!
Thanks man, I had an oh sh1t moment on the second rep for sure. I had to find a second wind.

Get yourself a lever belt, you won't regret it. Best $60 investment I've made. EFS has sales very frequently, my buddy got the same one as me for $45!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol..... I'm really enjoying things here from the sidelines... ;) Holy sh!t , I got a sudden rush when u went for that second rep! ( held my breath, lol...) Nice!!!
Thanks Mags, I'm doing my best to get better. It's a never ending process.

I'm 5'11" 225 and I've never touched the juice. Give me another few years and when I do get on it........lol.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 6- ME bench

Bench: 325x2 w/ pause (PR)

Could have got a little more, but I'll take continuous PR's.

Bench backdown:
205x3 w/ lights
225x3x2 w/ lights
235x3 w/lights

Arnold press w/o back support: 10x3- 60's

Tate press: 6x4- 50's

Banded press downs:
x35
x25
x35

Leaning DB side lateral: 12x3- 35's

Got it in today. Tmrw is upper posterior. As noted before; I prefer splitting it up so I can annihilate my back. My plan of action for back is heavy Thursday, volume Saturday. It's been treating me well. Back is growing.

EVOL had me zooming. Love the build up it provides.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Westside: Week 6- ME bench

Bench: 325x2 w/ pause (PR)

Could have got a little more, but I'll take continuous PR's.

Bench backdown:
205x3 w/ lights
225x3x2 w/ lights
235x3 w/lights

Arnold press w/o back support: 10x3- 60's

Tate press: 6x4- 50's

Banded press downs:
x35
x25
x35

Leaning DB side lateral: 12x3- 35's

Got it in today. Tmrw is upper posterior. As noted before; I prefer splitting it up so I can annihilate my back. My plan of action for back is heavy Thursday, volume Saturday. It's been treating me well. Back is growing.

EVOL had me zooming. Love the build up it provides.
Inb4 Mag's like! Lol good work man! 325! Beastly!