DJBeanPole's ANS DIABLO/RITUAL/DILATE Sheiko Daily vLOG!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all my fellow AMers! Welcome to what I hope to be yet another EPIC daily video log this time sponsored by the fine folks over at ANS PERFORMANCE! Special thanks and shoutouts to both JudgementDay & southpaw23 for allowing me the opportunity to provide you guys and the company some video feedback! LET'S GET TO IT!

BbU_xE9CIAAY0Bo.jpg

Many of you know me but we might have some new people that aren't accustom to my logs so I'll tell you a little about myself!

STATS

Height: 6'9" (not a typo)
Weight: 254lbs
Training: Just finished Sheiko #29 and moving on to #37! Don't ask me why they aren't consecutive... dem Russian's be CRAZY!

HISTORY OF MY MAXES

BENCH: 320 (currently at 300)
DEADLIFT: 500 (curent)
SQUAT: 365 (current)
OHP: 185 (current)

GOALS

The biggest goal I'm out to meet is to exceed or at least equal my benchpress max. I haven't lifted more than 300 in quite some time and I'm ready to see if I can snap that record like I've done with all my other lifts. Hoping for PRs on a daily, and pushes my current maxes beyond what they are set at now!

THE PRODUCTS

ritual_large.jpg

ANS Performance Ritual: Strongest & Most Complete Pre-Workout Formula Ever Developed!

A great workout starts begins with proper preparation. Your diet, your mindset and energy levels all play a role in the success of your training. What you take as a pre-workout supplement can often make or break your performance.

Imagine a product that could help you exceed previous boundaries; provide you unmatched energy, stamina and focus to elevate your game to you highest potential. Imagine a product that could replicate the unstoppable and indestructible feeling you had at 18. Imagine a product that delivered cutting-edge science at clinical doses and wasn't loaded with sugar, fillers or made you crash.

Now stop imagining, you've just found it. This is Your New Pre-Workout RITUAL.

• Incredible Rush of Energy, Focus & Strength
  • Skin-Splitting Muscle Pumps & Vascularity
  • Enhanced Endurance and Performance
  • Amplifies Workout Power Output
  • Maximum Absorption with AstraGin™
  • Ritual Ingredient Science
The CORE SIX

• Beta-Alanine: A non-essential amino acid, beta-alanine combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine. In muscle cells carnosine buffers against the hydronium ions and lactic acid which form during exercise and can lead to muscle fatigue. Supplementation with beta-alanine can improve strength, endurance and enhance recovery. Each scoop of RITUAL™ contains 1.6g of beta-alanine.
  • Citrulline: The 'pump' amino acid, L-Citrulline has been clinically researched to enhance nitric oxide levels better than arginine. Studies suggest that citrulline increases the rate of ATP synthesis during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline also reduces lactic acid and ammonia levels, which leads to better muscle performance and increased endurance.
  • Creapure®: The purest available Creatine monohydrate. Creatine is critical to the energy replenishment cycle of muscle. Regular use of creatine can enhance power, endurance and energy levels while exercising allowing you to train harder longer and amplify results.
  • Trimethylglycine: Also known as betaine anhydrous, this amino acid analogue helps reduce homocysteine levels in the body and stimulates production of creatine in muscle cells. TMG can act as a methyl donor and prevent dehydration of cells. As a supplement TMG can also amplify power output and training volume.
  • AgmaPure™: This patented form of 'green' agmatine sulfate is not chemically synthesized, rather derived by fermentation, making it the highest purity material available. Agmatine has several functions in the body including: amplifying nitric oxide production, stimulating the release of catecholamines, increasing GnRH levels and even potentially testosterone levels.
  • Xanthaurine: The active ingredient from Styphnolobium japonicum is an incredibly potent antioxidant. Its effects have been extensively studied for the promotion of enhanced endurance. Less known however is its powerful ability to amplify nitric oxide levels 300% acutely after ingestion, making it core to the 'pump' properties of RITUAL™.
The PERFORMANCE PROTOCOL

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: the highly soluble form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, and an important precursor in the production of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine. These hormones contribute to elevated energy, mood and mental alertness.
  • DN1000™: This trademarked form of Dendrobium nobile extract is concentrated 1000%. Traditionally dendrobium is used for its antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties, and has been studied for its ability to enhance the body's response to disease.
  • Caffeine: Caffeine is a powerful mental stimulant. It combats fatigue and can promote increase alertness and energy levels.
  • PEA (Phenylethylamine): PEA is a monoamine alkaloid that can improved mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged.
  • Hordenine: This stimulant doubles as a potent MAO inhibitor and promotes the extended effects of monoamine compoounds.
  • Higenamine (Norcoclaurine): Naturally occuring in plants like Nelumbo nucifera, higenamine (or norcoclaurine) is a powerful bioactive alkaloid that acts as a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, and can trigger an elevated thermogenic and anabolic response.
  • AstraGin™: This patented combination of Astralagus and Panax notoginseng amplifies the absorption of amino acids and vitamins. This maximizes the impact of the full-dosed RITUAL™ formulation.
dilate_large.jpg

ANS Performance Dilate: Nitric Oxide Maximizer!

Amplifies plasma nitric oxide levels and increases muscle cell volume to give you rock-hard pumps that last!
  • Delivers Incredible Skin-Splitting Muscle Pumps
  • Maximizes Nitric Oxide Production
  • Enhances Plasma Volume & Maximizes Vasodilation
  • Increases Uptake of Critical Nutrients
  • Increases Vascularity
  • Prolongs Endurance for All Physical Activity
  • Enhances Muscle Cell Hydration & Size
  • Increases Sexual Performance
Real Powerful Ingredients

Liquid Glycerin (pharmaceutical grade)
Acts an osmotic agent and pulls water into plasma and cells. Promotes muscle fullness and prevents dehydration at a cellular level, thereby enhancing cellular endurance and preventing fatigue. This is not the same ingredient as glycerol monostearate – where glycerin is bound to the fatty acid stearic acid – this is the ultra-pure, highly soluble form that also functions as a carrier of the remainder of the ingredient system partitioning the ingredients directly into plasma and muscle cells.

Citrulline Malate
This powerful ingredient provides multiple benefits. It improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance capacity by influencing lactic acid metabolism and reducing fatigue. Citrulline also increases plasma arginine levels more effectively than arginine itself – thereby providing the key substrate for nitric oxide generation via nitric oxide synthase (NOS).

Quercetin
A potent antioxidant, with numerous studies demonstrating improved athletic performance, endurance, VO2 max as well as rapid nitric oxide production; quercetin has been clinically validated to increase baseline nitric oxide levels by 300% with a 200mg dose within 30 minutes of administration.

Beta vulgaris extract
Our custom extract of beet root, delivers enhanced levels of naturally occurring nitrates. Beet root juice has been extensively studied for its endurance enhancing properties due to nitrate content, which converts to nitric oxide in the body.

Yohimbe bark extract
The alkaloids found in yohimbe bark can act as natural aphrodisiacs, improving mood and focus. But they also increase blood flow augmenting the effects of DILATE, at the same time as increasing energy production and potentially aiding fat loss.

Vinpocetine
A true blood vessel 'dilator', vinpocetine acts primarily in the brain, increasing blood flow, improving oxygen utilization and strengthening the mind-muscle connection while you work out.

Vitamin C
Vitamin C acts as a potent radical scavenging antioxidant, preventing nitrate tolerance. It also greatly enhances NOS activity, therefore increasing the rate of nitric oxide production.

B Vitamins
The B vitamins enhance the body's natural metabolism, cellular energy generation and DNA repair.

diablo_large.jpg

• Professional Strength Thermogenic, FEEL the Heat for Hours
  • Target & Release Stubborn Fat for Energy
  • Retrain your Body to Preferentially Burn Fat
  • Increase Energy, Mood & Motivation
  • Adaptable Dosing for a Custom Solution that tastes great

DIABLO delivers the ultimate synergy in fat loss ingredients together for the first time in one delicious product. Never before has a product been designed to enhance the release of fat from stubborn fat storage cells and transport it to cells to be burned off as energy, using 6 key mechanisms of action.

DIABLO targets stubborn visceral and subcutaneous fat using an incredible synergy of proven ingredients that increase fat breakdown, improve fat transport to the mitochondria and elevate fat utilization for energy and heat via thermogenesis. You can literally feel your body heat rising as it targets and destroys stubborn fat. Don’t let fat hold your physique hostage, it time to say ‘to hell with fat’ and destroy it with DIABLO.

SYNERGY: 6 KEY MECHANISMS OF FAT LOSS

• Enhance catecholamine sensitivity to promote lipolysis (stored fat release)
  • Inhibit Glucose-6-Phosphatase to alter glucose availability and force the body to turn to ‘fat for fuel’
  • Enhance thyroid T3 levels for maximum metabolic rate
  • Increase energy expenditure of brown adipose tissue (BAT) cells
  • Vanilloid receptor agonism to increase body heat and resting core temperature
  • Maximize fat transport to mitochondria for efficient ‘fat for fuel’ processing

All writeups and images taken from Nutraplanet

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL VIDEO REVIEW OF ALL THREE PRODUCTS :D (or maybe I'll separate them I'm not sure!)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1: LAST DAY OF #29

[video=youtube_share;szlpxaqRruw]http://youtu.be/szlpxaqRruw[/video]

SHEIKO #29 WEEK 4 DAY 3

6AM: 3 scoops Diablo (w/ Bronkaid ;))

11AM: 2 scoops Ritual (1 scoop intra) + 6 caps Dilate

SQUAT
135 x5
185 x5
225 x4
255 x3
255 x3
290 x3
290 x3
290 x3
290 x3
290 x3
290 x3

BENCHPRESS
155 x6
185 x5
210 x4
210 x4
240 x3
240 x3
255 x2
255 x2
240 x3
240 x3
210 x4
185 x6
155 x8

DB FLY
50 x 10
52.5 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 10
60 x 10

TRICEP DIPS
BW+45x8
BW+45x8
BW+45x8
BW+45x8
BW+45x8

GOOD MORNINGS
135 x5
140 x5
145 x5
150 x5
155 x5

- DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great vid and update! Guess I'll sub..:p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the end of #29 I'll be moving into #37 starting tomorrow. Looks like it incorporates a little bit more accessory work and has the first week set up as a deload week almost. Won't be lifting nearly as heavy but the volume is up there. Can't wait!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all my fellow AMers! Welcome to what I hope to be yet another EPIC daily video log this time sponsored by the fine folks over at ANS PERFORMANCE! Special thanks and shoutouts to both JudgementDay & southpaw23 for allowing me the opportunity to provide you guys and the company some video feedback! LET'S GET TO IT!

Many of you know me but we might have some new people that aren't accustom to my logs so I'll tell you a little about myself!

STATS

Height: 6'9" (not a typo)
Weight: 254lbs
Training: Just finished Sheiko #29 and moving on to #37! Don't ask me why they aren't consecutive... dem Russian's be CRAZY!

HISTORY OF MY MAXES

BENCH: 320 (currently at 300)
DEADLIFT: 500 (curent)
SQUAT: 365 (current)
OHP: 185 (current)

GOALS

The biggest goal I'm out to meet is to exceed or at least equal my benchpress max. I haven't lifted more than 300 in quite some time and I'm ready to see if I can snap that record like I've done with all my other lifts. Hoping for PRs on a daily, and pushes my current maxes beyond what they are set at now!

THE PRODUCTS

ANS Performance Ritual: Strongest & Most Complete Pre-Workout Formula Ever Developed!

A great workout starts begins with proper preparation. Your diet, your mindset and energy levels all play a role in the success of your training. What you take as a pre-workout supplement can often make or break your performance.

Imagine a product that could help you exceed previous boundaries; provide you unmatched energy, stamina and focus to elevate your game to you highest potential. Imagine a product that could replicate the unstoppable and indestructible feeling you had at 18. Imagine a product that delivered cutting-edge science at clinical doses and wasn't loaded with sugar, fillers or made you crash.

Now stop imagining, you've just found it. This is Your New Pre-Workout RITUAL.

• Incredible Rush of Energy, Focus & Strength
  • Skin-Splitting Muscle Pumps & Vascularity
  • Enhanced Endurance and Performance
  • Amplifies Workout Power Output
  • Maximum Absorption with AstraGin™
  • Ritual Ingredient Science
The CORE SIX

• Beta-Alanine: A non-essential amino acid, beta-alanine combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine. In muscle cells carnosine buffers against the hydronium ions and lactic acid which form during exercise and can lead to muscle fatigue. Supplementation with beta-alanine can improve strength, endurance and enhance recovery. Each scoop of RITUAL™ contains 1.6g of beta-alanine.
  • Citrulline: The 'pump' amino acid, L-Citrulline has been clinically researched to enhance nitric oxide levels better than arginine. Studies suggest that citrulline increases the rate of ATP synthesis during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline also reduces lactic acid and ammonia levels, which leads to better muscle performance and increased endurance.
  • Creapure®: The purest available Creatine monohydrate. Creatine is critical to the energy replenishment cycle of muscle. Regular use of creatine can enhance power, endurance and energy levels while exercising allowing you to train harder longer and amplify results.
  • Trimethylglycine: Also known as betaine anhydrous, this amino acid analogue helps reduce homocysteine levels in the body and stimulates production of creatine in muscle cells. TMG can act as a methyl donor and prevent dehydration of cells. As a supplement TMG can also amplify power output and training volume.
  • AgmaPure™: This patented form of 'green' agmatine sulfate is not chemically synthesized, rather derived by fermentation, making it the highest purity material available. Agmatine has several functions in the body including: amplifying nitric oxide production, stimulating the release of catecholamines, increasing GnRH levels and even potentially testosterone levels.
  • Xanthaurine: The active ingredient from Styphnolobium japonicum is an incredibly potent antioxidant. Its effects have been extensively studied for the promotion of enhanced endurance. Less known however is its powerful ability to amplify nitric oxide levels 300% acutely after ingestion, making it core to the 'pump' properties of RITUAL™.
The PERFORMANCE PROTOCOL

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: the highly soluble form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, and an important precursor in the production of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine. These hormones contribute to elevated energy, mood and mental alertness.
  • DN1000™: This trademarked form of Dendrobium nobile extract is concentrated 1000%. Traditionally dendrobium is used for its antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties, and has been studied for its ability to enhance the body's response to disease.
  • Caffeine: Caffeine is a powerful mental stimulant. It combats fatigue and can promote increase alertness and energy levels.
  • PEA (Phenylethylamine): PEA is a monoamine alkaloid that can improved mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged.
  • Hordenine: This stimulant doubles as a potent MAO inhibitor and promotes the extended effects of monoamine compoounds.
  • Higenamine (Norcoclaurine): Naturally occuring in plants like Nelumbo nucifera, higenamine (or norcoclaurine) is a powerful bioactive alkaloid that acts as a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, and can trigger an elevated thermogenic and anabolic response.
  • AstraGin™: This patented combination of Astralagus and Panax notoginseng amplifies the absorption of amino acids and vitamins. This maximizes the impact of the full-dosed RITUAL™ formulation.

ANS Performance Dilate: Nitric Oxide Maximizer!

Amplifies plasma nitric oxide levels and increases muscle cell volume to give you rock-hard pumps that last!
  • Delivers Incredible Skin-Splitting Muscle Pumps
  • Maximizes Nitric Oxide Production
  • Enhances Plasma Volume & Maximizes Vasodilation
  • Increases Uptake of Critical Nutrients
  • Increases Vascularity
  • Prolongs Endurance for All Physical Activity
  • Enhances Muscle Cell Hydration & Size
  • Increases Sexual Performance
Real Powerful Ingredients

Liquid Glycerin (pharmaceutical grade)
Acts an osmotic agent and pulls water into plasma and cells. Promotes muscle fullness and prevents dehydration at a cellular level, thereby enhancing cellular endurance and preventing fatigue. This is not the same ingredient as glycerol monostearate – where glycerin is bound to the fatty acid stearic acid – this is the ultra-pure, highly soluble form that also functions as a carrier of the remainder of the ingredient system partitioning the ingredients directly into plasma and muscle cells.

Citrulline Malate
This powerful ingredient provides multiple benefits. It improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance capacity by influencing lactic acid metabolism and reducing fatigue. Citrulline also increases plasma arginine levels more effectively than arginine itself – thereby providing the key substrate for nitric oxide generation via nitric oxide synthase (NOS).

Quercetin
A potent antioxidant, with numerous studies demonstrating improved athletic performance, endurance, VO2 max as well as rapid nitric oxide production; quercetin has been clinically validated to increase baseline nitric oxide levels by 300% with a 200mg dose within 30 minutes of administration.

Beta vulgaris extract
Our custom extract of beet root, delivers enhanced levels of naturally occurring nitrates. Beet root juice has been extensively studied for its endurance enhancing properties due to nitrate content, which converts to nitric oxide in the body.

Yohimbe bark extract
The alkaloids found in yohimbe bark can act as natural aphrodisiacs, improving mood and focus. But they also increase blood flow augmenting the effects of DILATE, at the same time as increasing energy production and potentially aiding fat loss.

Vinpocetine
A true blood vessel 'dilator', vinpocetine acts primarily in the brain, increasing blood flow, improving oxygen utilization and strengthening the mind-muscle connection while you work out.

Vitamin C
Vitamin C acts as a potent radical scavenging antioxidant, preventing nitrate tolerance. It also greatly enhances NOS activity, therefore increasing the rate of nitric oxide production.

B Vitamins
The B vitamins enhance the body's natural metabolism, cellular energy generation and DNA repair.

• Professional Strength Thermogenic, FEEL the Heat for Hours
  • Target & Release Stubborn Fat for Energy
  • Retrain your Body to Preferentially Burn Fat
  • Increase Energy, Mood & Motivation
  • Adaptable Dosing for a Custom Solution that tastes great

DIABLO delivers the ultimate synergy in fat loss ingredients together for the first time in one delicious product. Never before has a product been designed to enhance the release of fat from stubborn fat storage cells and transport it to cells to be burned off as energy, using 6 key mechanisms of action.

DIABLO targets stubborn visceral and subcutaneous fat using an incredible synergy of proven ingredients that increase fat breakdown, improve fat transport to the mitochondria and elevate fat utilization for energy and heat via thermogenesis. You can literally feel your body heat rising as it targets and destroys stubborn fat. Don’t let fat hold your physique hostage, it time to say ‘to hell with fat’ and destroy it with DIABLO.

SYNERGY: 6 KEY MECHANISMS OF FAT LOSS

• Enhance catecholamine sensitivity to promote lipolysis (stored fat release)
  • Inhibit Glucose-6-Phosphatase to alter glucose availability and force the body to turn to ‘fat for fuel’
  • Enhance thyroid T3 levels for maximum metabolic rate
  • Increase energy expenditure of brown adipose tissue (BAT) cells
  • Vanilloid receptor agonism to increase body heat and resting core temperature
  • Maximize fat transport to mitochondria for efficient ‘fat for fuel’ processing

All writeups and images taken from Nutraplanet
Damn this is gonna be good. Dilate and Ritual on leg day and make sure you tape it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2: DELOADING!

[video=youtube_share;ZwvAdcLfAQA]http://youtu.be/ZwvAdcLfAQA[/video]

SHEIKO #37 WEEK 1 DAY 1

BENCHPRESS
155 x5
185 x4
185 x4
210 x3
210 x3
225 x3
225 x3
225 x3
225 x3
225 x3

SQUAT
155 x6
185 x6
185 x6
195 x6
195 x6
195 x6
195 x6

DB FLY
32.5x10,10,10,10,10 (decreased weight for increased stretch)

BENCHPRESS
155 x6
185 x6
185 x6
195 x6
195 x6
195 x6
195 x6

GOOD MORNING
135x5,5,5,5,5

- DJ​

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3: DEADLIFTIN!

SHEIKO #37: WEEK 1 DAY 2 (no video today - no time!)

PRE: 2 scoops RITUAL, 6 caps DILATE (no intraworkout taken I only had 45 mins in the gym!)

DEADLIFT
250 x5
300 x5
300 x5
350 x4
350 x4
375 x3
375 x3
375 x3
375 x3

RACK PULLS
250 x5
300 x5
300 x5
350 x4
350 x4
405 x3
405 x3
405 x3
405 x3

That's all I had time for today I was placed under a time trial by my wife lol. She ended up getting off of work early and that ate into my workout time. Doh! This is why I need to start working out early in the morning and stop waiting around/looking for excuses not to go.

Things that were skipped which will be added next time:

- INCLINE BENCH
- DIPS
- LUNGES

Adding these in to WEEK 1 DAY 3 workout will make for quite a long and exhausting workout. Should be good times. But now for 3 days in a row of work so no time to hit the gym :(

- DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update buddy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10: COMPETITION PREP BEGINS!

[video=youtube_share;huAJJgkbO3o]http://youtu.be/huAJJgkbO3o[/video]

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
195 x3
210 x3
225 x3
225 x3
240 x3
255 x2
All reps paused on the chest for 1 second

DB FLY
50 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10

SQUAT
185 x2
220 x3
260 x3
260 x3
260 x3
260 x3
260 x3
295 x3
295 x3 (seen in video)
315 x2
315 x2 (seen in video)

GOOD MORNING
135 x5,5,5,5,5

ITS ON!!!

-DJ​

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11: DEADS & BENCH

[video=youtube_share;Ag5vcEB_jok]http://youtu.be/Ag5vcEB_jok[/video]
Note: I get fired up at around the 5 minute mark with rather harsh language

DEADLIFT
250 x3
300 x2
300 x2
350 x3
350 x3
375 x2
375 x2
375 x2
400 x2
400 x2
400 x2
400 x2
425 x2 (video)
425 x2 (video)

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
195 x3
210 x3
225 x3
240 x2
All reps paused for 1 second

DB FLY
50 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10
55 x10

RACK PULLS
250 x2
300 x2
350 x2
350 x2
405 x3
405 x3
405 x3

LUNGES
95 x5
105 x5
115 x5
115 x5
115 x5

- DJ

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ballin! Killin them deads, F**K la fitness!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't lift fasted, I hate it lol.

Loved the LA Fitness rant :lol: Go give them hell! Let us know what they say!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao you crack me up DJ!
I knew u were around ;) I was so fired up yesterday and I never get like that/takes a lot to set me off!

I was told its because other members weren't cleaning up after themselves. So because of their mistakes I have to suffer. I'm just gonna DL in a corner and hide it and suplex anyone that says "Hey! Dat der chalk ain't allowed round these here parts!"

SUPLEXED BEEYOTCH!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew u were around ;) I was so fired up yesterday and I never get like that/takes a lot to set me off!

I was told its because other members weren't cleaning up after themselves. So because of their mistakes I have to suffer. I'm just gonna DL in a corner and hide it and suplex anyone that says "Hey! Dat der chalk ain't allowed round these here parts!"

SUPLEXED BEEYOTCH!
Dat DJ spidey sense ;-) Haha at least get it on video!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Suplex! That's badass, haven't heard the word since WWF

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12: LOTS OF BENCH & SOME SQUATTING

[video=youtube_share;aUqibeN5XKM]http://youtu.be/aUqibeN5XKM[/video]

BENCHPRESS
155 x2
155 x2
165 x3
195 x3
195 x3
225 x2
225 x2
245 x2
245 x2
245 x2
245 x2
255 x1 (video)

DB FLY
55 x10
55 x10
55 x10
40 x10
40 x10

SQUAT
185 x3
185 x3
225 x3
260 x2
260 x2
275 x3
275 x3
295 x2 (video)
295 x2
295 x2
295 x2

GOOD MORNING
135 x5
140 x5
145 x5
150 x5
155 x5

- DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15: TAKING IT EASY
[video=youtube_share;fWVrodbO3T0]http://youtu.be/fWVrodbO3T0[/video]

SQUAT
185 x2
220 x2
260 x3
260 x3
275 x2
275 x2 (video, wide stance)
275 x2 (video, narrower stance)

BENCHPRESS
150 x2
180 x3
210 x2
225 x2
225 x2
225 x2

DB FLY
50 x10
50 x10
55 x10
55 x10
55 x10

DB CLOSE GRIP PRESS
80x10
85x10
90x8

TRICEP DIPS
BW x 15
BW x 15

- DJ​

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better tasting than Diablo ???? Could this really be possible??? :O

I can't wait to taste it :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 18: DEADLIFT SESH

[video=youtube_share;Jn_pOd-CeyY]http://youtu.be/Jn_pOd-CeyY[/video]

DEADLIFT
250 x3
300 x2
300 x2
350 x3
350 x3
375 x2
375 x2
400 x2 (405)
400 x2 (405)
425 x2
425 x2

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
195 x3
210 x3
225 x3
240 x2 (245)

DB FLY
52.5 x10
" x10
" x10
" x10
" x10

RACK PULLS
250 x2
300 x2
350 x2
350 x2
400 x3 (405)
400 x3 (405)

Attempted Lunges but left foot was bothering me

-DJ

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Deads and rack pulls! Badass! Nice numbers

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was Sheiko Week 3 Day 1 but it was after work so I didn't take anything of ANS prior to going to the gym. No caffeine for this guy that late at night! Tomorrow is KNEE DEADS & MOAR RACK PULLS :D! Final review of all 3 supplements (Ritual [both flavors], Diablo & Dilate) is coming shortly. Just need a day when the wife is out of the house to sit down and go over all of them with ya'll.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates bro!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for some workout updates!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DAY 21: DEADLIFT VARIATIONS

I filmed a preworkout video and then completely forgot to film the post workout. Next time brahs.

KNEE DEADS
275 x2
275 x2
325 x1
350 x3
375 x3
375 x3

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
165 x3
165 x3
195 x2
210 x2
225 x3
240 x2
240 x2

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10
55 x10
60 x10

RACK PULLS
300 x3
300 x3
350 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2

GOOD MORNINGS
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5

- DJ​

So had I filmed my postworkout video you guys would have heard me talking about whats going to be happening in the next week or so. Diablo (the second tub) is almost gone... which shouldn't come as a shock because I've been taking 3 scoops a day for breakfast nearly ever day! Dilate ended awhile ago and while there is still plenty of Wild Watermelon left in the tub I don't think we're going to see any huge differences in how I've felt off of Ritual. So with that in mind I'm closing in on doing my final reviews of all three but I'll leave up to you those following this log in how I prepare them.

A) Final review them all together in one video

or

B) Three separate final review videos for each product

I leave it to you! :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pete is the only one following (and secretly Gokix). JD is following because he has to lol. So you 3 can vote A or B.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pete is the only one following (and secretly Gokix). JD is following because he has to lol. So you 3 can vote A or B.
Hey I make my girlfriend watch it too :D lol

I pick...B :D So I can watch more videos, because I find you highly entertaining :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I make my girlfriend watch it too :D lol

I pick...B :D So I can watch more videos, because I find you highly entertaining :D
Man the last one I mistakenly only filmed the intro... I was no entertaining then. I even complained about in the video. I felt hungover or something. Super groggy. Didn't want to wake up. Didn't want to lift. Was like "Ritual better ****ing wake me up or this is gonna be a sorry ass workout!"

And it did :D!

Battossi

Awards
You got some impressive numbers brother! I know numbers don't mean a thing but I'm struggling with 230+chains on deads. Respect for being over my height and not using it as an excuse. Subbed. Heard of ans and want to try them! Good luck you tall badass!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got some impressive numbers brother! I know numbers don't mean a thing but I'm struggling with 230+chains on deads. Respect for being over my height and not using it as an excuse. Subbed. Heard of ans and want to try them! Good luck you tall badass!
Thanks brother appreciate the kind words! It hasn't always been this easy when it comes to lifting but keep at it and your numbers will climb! I remember back when 315 deadlift was unfathomable!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deej, your videos are awesome and that is no secret. :)

Oh yeah, I pick B!

Battossi

Awards
Thanks brother appreciate the kind words! It hasn't always been this easy when it comes to lifting but keep at it and your numbers will climb! I remember back when 315 deadlift was unfathomable!
My only downfall was the year and a half of different goals. I was 380 and now 190 ish. I ran that off. Fell in love with running.

Now my goals have changed from running to bodybuilding. Been doing that for a year. I have a log up here to show progress. I've got my training, nutrition, and life in balance. Now it's a waiting game. I'm natural so I'll get as big as I'm going to get eventually. And as strong as I will get. I'm enjoying the ride till then when maintenance is the name of the game. I at one time felt weak benching 70 lb db but only 2 45s on the bar. That was my ego. Realistically I can do at 23 what most people from the age of 18 to 90 can't. Control my body and get strong.

Needless to say some things like pre workouts make this thing slightly more enjoyable. The very reason I am subbed. Could I cut without? Yes and I have. Can supplements make things more enjoyable? Yessirr!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man the last one I mistakenly only filmed the intro... I was no entertaining then. I even complained about in the video. I felt hungover or something. Super groggy. Didn't want to wake up. Didn't want to lift. Was like "Ritual better ****ing wake me up or this is gonna be a sorry ass workout!"

And it did :D!

ahahahaha nice!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 23: BENCH/SQUAT PREP

[video=youtube_share;ReBm7xFRzLE]http://youtu.be/ReBm7xFRzLE[/video]

BENCHPRESS
165 x2
195 x2
210 x3
240 x2
275 x1 (paused)
245 x2 (paused)
225 x10 (speed)

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10

SQUAT
205 x3
205 x3
240 x2
260 x3
275 x3
295 x3
295 x3 (video)

GOOD MORNINGS
135 x5
145 x5
155 x5
155 x5
155 x5

- DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another sick video bro! Love watching them.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All final reviews will be posted this Friday... sorry its taking so long but its the only day I can actually sit down and do them :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to watch :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar