You down with DCP? Ya you know me! (Vianillean and DCP)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
With my physique competition a bit more than 7 weeks out I am getting down to crunch time and I need an extra kick to boost my fat loss besides a strict diet. That's why when Jimbuick put out the opportunity to run the non stim based stack comprised of DCP.2 and Vianillean I was all over it. I have also read about Reggie's love for the original DCP and really respect that guys input, and not only because he is a fellow 49ers fan.

What this stack will do:
In layman’s terms this stack stimulates all three stages of fat loss by drawing the fat out of hiding, corralling it to the slaughter house, then forcing it into the meat grinder. In addition to that it also stimulates your thyroid turning that meat grinders speed up to 10 all with out the use of stims.

What I will be looking for:
I will be judging this stack strictly on my appearance in the mirror. Fat loss and muscle hardness.

How will I run the stack:
Exactly as directed

My diet:
My diet is going to consist of a high protein, low to moderate carb mix with zero carb intake after 6 pm. I will not be in taking any foods with a large amount of sodium as I am not running any gear and want to be as lean and dry as possible. ( I think this is the next evolution of men’s physique)
I will also be keeping my fats to a minimum and my total caloric intake between 2000-2200 as my daily output is some where around 3000.

Training: I will be doing a six day resistance split putting the focus on one major group a day and combining my shoulders and arms in one day. My "rest day" will be a low impact cardio session.
I train fasted in the AM doing high reps 15-25 4 sets finishing with super sets

Starting stats
5" 11'
Weight 207 in the am no food
BF- will be tested on Fri.

I think that just about covers it. Any questions are welcome.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed man, thanks for getting it up!
For sure man, glad to have you along and thank you for the opportunity to log this! feel free to chime in if you have any tips of any critique’s to add.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start my man!! Pumped for your results. I think this stack will exceed your expectations!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great start my man!! Pumped for your results. I think this stack will exceed your expectations!!
Im super hyped on it. I also like the bright colors that the pills are capped in :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Damn man, looking good already!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT before pics!!!! I will be following a similar training routine in the summer. Ive never traied 6 days/week before so im curious to see how it works for you. oh, and those BPS products...ive heard some good things :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
not too much to report just yet but I do feel warmer especially while training. Taking the caps on an empty stomach caused zero problems no nausea or anything.

Today was a chest.
Flat DB press 70X20 75X15X3
Incline DB press 60X20 65X15X3
flat iso hammer grip press 100lbs ES X15X3
Incline iso hammer grip press 70lbs ES X15X3
Incline DB flies 35X15X3
Incline overhead pulls 75X15X3
Fly machine 120X20X3
Seated Cable Chest Press 120X20X3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good to hear. How long after taking them did you eat, and did you workout fasted?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
GREAT before pics!!!! I will be following a similar training routine in the summer. Ive never traied 6 days/week before so im curious to see how it works for you. oh, and those BPS products...ive heard some good things :D
Thanks man I am interested to see how well DCP 2.0 it aids in recovery.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's good to hear. How long after taking them did you eat, and did you workout fasted?
I consistently work out fasted since I hit the gym before I go to work. And as soon as I get to work I make my oatmeal and protein powder mix which is about 2 hours after I wake up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did you dose? Pre or post workout?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bro!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consistently work out fasted since I hit the gym before I go to work. And as soon as I get to work I make my oatmeal and protein powder mix which is about 2 hours after I wake up.
i can barely sit up out of bed, better yet go to the gym at that time!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
When did you dose? Pre or post workout?
Pre. My thought is to take advantage of the thermo effect from VL. Is there a better timing?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre. My thought is to take advantage of the thermo effect from VL. Is there a better timing?
Not sure. I was going to see your reaction to determine when to initially take mine. I took mine pre today with 1/4c oats and a little over 1/4 avocado about 30m later. I was thinking about trying it fasted tomorrow just to see if I noticed anything different.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The Sweat came on hard this AM and my gym likes to keep things at a crisp 60 deg

Shoulders and arms
20lbDB front raises SS with 10lb plate standing straight arm rear delt flies 20X10X3
20lb DB side raises SS with same RD movement 20X10X3
45lb seated Arnold press SS with 15lb seated rear delt raises 15X15X3
Face Pulls 100X20X3
Behind the back close grip smith machine shrugs 70lbs es SS with 50lb barbell curls 1 set wide 1 set mid 1 set close 20X21X3
45lb DB skull crushers SS with seated hammer curls 20X15X3
35lb kick backs 20X4X3
Standing smith machine calf raises 115 ES X20X4

I havent really noticed any appetite suppression but I do feel a consistent low level body buzz through out the day.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i can barely sit up out of bed, better yet go to the gym at that time!
Lately since I have been cutting my calories getting out of bed is a chore in it self. The goal of stepping on stage though drives me out of bed though every morning.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bro! I love the face pulls. Do you do them from the lowest spot?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cardio today 20 min on the rowing machine sweat was pouring

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice with the back there is such a large range of motion I think it does the body good varying the angles
I agree! I used to do a ladder style face pull routine. Set of 10 at the bottom, raise two spots another set of 10 etc all the way to the top only rest is changing the position. That's one set. Do 3-4 sets of this. It's a killer!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I agree! I used to do a ladder style face pull routine. Set of 10 at the bottom, raise two spots another set of 10 etc all the way to the top only rest is changing the position. That's one set. Do 3-4 sets of this. It's a killer!!!
Well I know how I am going to smash my rear delts on Sunday

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice work so far!
Thanks man it may be wishful thinking but I am already seeing a difference in the mirror after 4 days

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man it may be wishful thinking but I am already seeing a difference in the mirror after 4 days
!!! I was thinking the same thing last night!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said this stack will exceed both of your expectations :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit a core session today I'll update tomorrow with pics

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit up back today. But I forgot to grab my lunch from home now I am going to have to go to Wal-Mart to find some food.
Lat pull downs 165X20X3
Close grip lat pull downs 130X20X3
Bent over barbell rows 115X20X3
1 Arm barbell rows 65X20X3
V grip Barbell Row 3 plates 20X3
V grip pull downs 165X20X3
Back extensions 135X100

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking big bro.

Grab a whole rotisserie chicken and tare that thing up!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been kinda on a break but hitting the gym 2x a week. Ur log making me wanna go more haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've been kinda on a break but hitting the gym 2x a week. Ur log making me wanna go more haha
Hitting the reset button every once in a while is a good thing. It refreshes and can re- inspire

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Weight this morning was at 205
Energy is still high in the morning but I am crashing hard at night. There have been zero problems with sleep though.

Hit legs this morning
Bulgarian split squats 50lb DBs 12 reps each leg 4 sets
Leg press 10 platesX25X4
Jefferson dead lift 275X15X4
Standing smith machine calf raises 115lbs ES X25X4
Seated Calf raises 100lbs ES X20X5
15 min cardio on elliptical level 6

had a great sweat going today and a my lifts felt good except for those Bulgarian split squats. they felt tight on the quads.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. I had to google those split squats. I think I may steal those for tomorrow.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Very nice. I had to google those split squats. I think I may steal those for tomorrow.
They burn the quads and make you focus on stabilizing I like em

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They burn the quads and make you focus on stabilizing I like em
No. Freaking. Kidding!

I need to work on doing these with BW only for a while. Felt very unstable with weights. Then again, maybe I should've done them before super setting squats and leg curls.

Once I get them down I think they'll be a great addition. Thanks!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Rest day today. I had to take one my entire body was sore.