MST: Agmatine & Cre02 - Machine on the Mend

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hi.

I am a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Grappling amateur athlete. The original intent of this log was to provide an accurate assessment of the difference between getting ready for a tournament sans supplements, and using the Agmatine + Cre02 stack.

Unfortunately, I suffered a separated shoulder in preparation for the tournament. I am to wear a sling for a minimum of two weeks and begin rehab thereafter. With CT Deuce's approval, I will be detailing the work that I will be doing until I can start rehabbing my shoulder, and the process of rehabbing whilst under the aid of the MST stack. Did I mention I also had a medial meniscal tear? Yeah, that too. LOL

Before I got injured, I was following a GVT protocol in the weight room and BJJ training two-three times a day 6 days a week.

This may be boring for the time being, but once I get going, it'll get better.

Thanks CT Deuce and MST for the opportunity.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
January 24th

First day at the gym since I got hurt. Kept this one very quick and simple.

20 Minutes on the Bike - Rolling - Level 3
The top of the two hills were challenging, but nowhere near what I expected it to be. Sounds nuts, but I attribute it to the supplements 100%. MST stuff is always ridiculously effective especially when it comes to cardio type of stuff. I used to love doing powercleans into military presses with Cre02 and Cordygen.

Leg Press
Like I said, I'm recovering from a meniscal tear so I'm only pushing it until I feel a slight discomfort. Trying to be good to my body for once.
40lbs x 20
70lbs x 20
100lbs x 20
130lbs x 20
160lbs x 20

Don't judge me for being weak. I gave up all weight lifting to focus on technical development at my sport and now only weigh 145 lbs soaking wet. =/

Those 20 rep leg presses are taxing on the cardio that's for sure. Leg day to increase workload significantly each day. Stay tuned.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for the fun! Good luck with your log.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
January 26th

30 Minutes on the Bike - Rolling - Level 4
Decided to step it up a notch on the bike. Adding ten extra minutes and upping a level made for a very challenging session. The second top of the hill had me wanting to be done already, but I knew I had more in me and I went faster than I had been doing the whole session. I expected to walk off the bike and not be able to stand, but my legs weren't as dead as they should have been. I'm telling y'all this stuff works.

Ab Coaster
Front Lift x 50
Left Lift x 50
Right Lift x 50

Decline Crunches

Rotary Torso
10 lbs x 20 (each side)
15 lbs x 20 (each side)

My abs are already sore, lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You definitely look bigger in your avatar.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
can't wait to see the products in effect with your recooperation

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Here to party!

Austin-Powers-Walk-Into-Room-Shock.gif

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You definitely look bigger in your avatar.
That was from a long time ago when I was still focused on total buffery. I weighed around 170-175 back then. I now weigh like 140-150. I'm much leaner, but less buffy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I remember that avatar pic...it's from around the time of your first log with us if I remember correctly?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I remember that avatar pic...it's from around the time of your first log with us if I remember correctly?
Oh yeah that's exactly what I was thinking.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey man....where ya been, over a month now.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be happening a lot lately. :/

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah this one is surprising to me though...we had some behind the scenes stuff we were working on that I am assuming won't go through...