Enhanced is makin a deal w/ the Diablo! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HUGE THANKS to ANS & all it's rep's for giving me a chance to run/log their new fat burner,Diablo. I'm hella excited to run this and drop some excess bf!! Over the Holiday's, between the family get togethers, getting sick a couple times, and just a lack of discipline @ the dinner table, I've gotten bigger & softer than I've ever been.. Absolutely disgusting... There's no way I could walk out on a beach looking like this & not feel like a sack of undisciplined crap.. Diablo is just the ticket to help me get my a$$ in gear and burn some fat.

My diet will be borderline keto. Between feeding 2 kids and the wife, and my screwy schedule, it's a challenge. The cost becomes a small factor as well. I splurged last night & made hamburgers stuffed w/ cream cheese & jalapeno's. This past week, I kept my carbs very low and have been hitting the cardio in the gym pretty good too. Those burgers were a sin!! Hmmm, burgers are a sin & I'm running a supplement called Diablo?? Time to go to the confessional.. lol..

My workouts will be intense. I'll focus on one body part per day, followed by cardio. I thought I had a torn ACL from this past fall, but I'm thinking it's just a bad strain. The Dr initially thought tear, but then thought strain. With no MRI and paid rehab, I've worked out around it and think it's actually feeling better. I've not done any heavy legs since, just db lunges and some leg extensions. A couple times, I tried to run on the treadmill, and my knee started to feel like it was swelling up. The bike and eliptical trainer have been my friends in this battle on the fat.

I'll try & update this as much as possible. I'll also be posting pics, especially if I'm seeing visible results. I decided to sleep in today & spend the morning w/ the kids cuz they're going to their grandmothers tonight so I won't be seeing them today or tomorrow morning.

Upon waking this morning, I decided to go ahead & follow the directions & start w/ one scoop. The taste is freaking awesome!!! I always have to laugh at the names of the flavors of supplements. When I saw the name Electric Lime, I was like, yeah, ok.. Well, it really does have an electrifying taste!! lol... I'm also glad I only had the one scoop!!! Strong stuff so far!! I'm feeling great! No thermo effect to speak of right now, but everything else is great!!

Here's my starting point pics: Don't make fun of the hair, I took them upon waking this morning.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad everyone loves the taste of diablo :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's definitely a welcome change to all the same ol, same ol.... I took one more scoop around 3:30 this afternoon cuz the mother in law has the kids. Takin my better half out tonight for some dinner & head banging, errr dancing.

Oh, forgot to post it. My goals: get back into a 32 jeans comfortably (wearing 33's right now), and to try & get to 165.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dayummm!!! Took 2 scoops this morning & had one helluva workout!! I think it warmed me up nicely, cuz I was soaked after I finished. I did about 35-45 min doing shoulders & back. Pretty much every set was a superset. I was sucking some wind after each set. I kept the weight a little lower to keep the reps and tempo up. Felt great all the way through! Wore my forearms out big time!!
Fat gripz FTW!!!

After the weights, I got on the eliptical & put the incline all the way up to 20 and the resistance to 20 also. With a little Black Label Society in my ears, I felt like I could've gone longer!! I set the time for 40 minutes. I think tomorrow, I'll hit an hour. Actually, I'm thinking of trying the treadmill again tomorrow. Anyway, here was what I got done for my cardio.

Still feeling amped about 3 hours later. Appetite is somewhere else, definitely not here!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 3

Weight - n/a Forgot to get on the scale this afternoon upon waking. Had a busy night at work last night, so came home & slept.

Yesterday, I went in & only had time for cardio. I got on the treadmill for the first time in probably about 7 months. I knew I had the stamina to go, so I figured what the heck, why not knock out some good 'ol fashioned HIIT!! Yeah, I'm paying for it today.. Freaking thighs are sore, left knee is swollen for some reason, and I have a slight case of shin splints!! WTF!!?? I did, however, feel great whilst putting myself through all that torture.. I kept the incline @ 3 & swapped jogging & sprinting every other minute. I went for about 25 minutes & then a 5 minute cool down. That Diablo definitely pulled me through. I mean, I was like a man possessed by something else!! I haven't run in around 7 months, & I got on that treadmill & sprinted my a$$ off like it was nothing!! I was dripping after the "jog" too, & it was around 56 in the gym.

Today, I got up around 11 am. I immediately downed 2 of the best tasting supplement on the market in ice cold water. I mean it, this stuff tastes awesome!!! I guess I'm just partial to the lime flavored stuff.. I swear this stuff kicked in about 10 minutes after consuming it today.. I harnessed that energy & cleaned dishes, washed/folded laundry, and put up some of the kids toys!! The wife was highly impressed and thankful.. lol.. About 2 hours later, I popped 1g of Agmatine. About 30 minutes after that, I hit the gym for one of my best arm workouts in a long time. I decided to rest my body from cardio today. My legs were hurting. Lol.. The guns you might ask?? SWOLE and full of veins!!! I'm getting my vascularity back big time. I wanted to get some pics, but got sidetracked..

I think the other day when I hit the scales, I was 175 & change, so the weight is slowly falling. I've noticed that the appetite suppression w/this is pretty good. I'm not hungry very often and in my job when we're sitting around, I have zero desire to eat any snacks. If I do, I'm hitting sardines.

So far, only 3 days into it, I'm highly impressed w/ this stuff!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome update! Diablo is giving you points with the wifey with all that housework getting done. I have to say the same, it really gets you motivated to do whatever.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick updates! Looks like Diablo is doing the trick :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is off the charts good and looks like Diablo is doing what it's supposed to do. In for this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 7

Weight - 176

OK, so I'm a full week into this & absolutely loving it!! It's giving me everything I want in a fat burner. The energy it's giving me in the gym in the early mornings is crazy! I got up @ 3am yesterday & by 3:30, I was wide awake & ready to go!! I got to the gym @ 4 & did the elliptical and bike for an hour's worth of cardio. I didn't eat as clean as I wanted to the day prior, so I wanted to put in a little extra on that side. By the time I was finished, I was drenched and sucking some wind. I keep the incline on the elliptical all the way up, and the resistance around 20. The bike, I had a good resistance on that too. After doing both of those, I felt like I did a leg workout!

When I got off work yesterday, the wife asked me to pick up some hot wings from a local spot by our house. I had gone all day w/ no carbs and we busted our butts all day long here at work, so I decided to reward myself w/ 2 cold brewski's while I waited on the wings. So, minus those two beers, I did pretty good. Today, I'm off to a good start for the diet too. I did take the morning off from the gym cuz we're still experiencing some problems at the plant and I'll be getting more than enough exercise for a 12 hour shift.

When I got up this morning, I took 2 scoops of the powder & chugged it down. Right after that, I noticed that I was nice & warm, and suddenly has zero appetite for my sausage & eggs! Now, here it is about 7 hours later, & I'm going to eat a grilled chicken salad w/ oil & vinegar to get me through the rest of the day.

Tomorrow, I plan on getting up & hitting the gym. I'd like to try & get in there & hit chest and cardio.

Stay tuned!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Down to 174.8!! whiskey tango foxtrot!!?? More later.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, sorry I didn't get on here last night. My little girl decided to do a face plant on the bottom of the fireplace mantle... She's ok, but the wife kinda freaked out & wanted all of my attention. lol..

So, anyway, like I said, yesterday, I was down to 175. The reason it freaked me out, is because on Sunday I ate a TON of pizza for lunch, then for dinner, we went out & I had a huge ribey w/ a good sized sweet potato that they loaded up w/ the fixins. (I asked them to put them on the side..) The day before that, remember, I was going to have a grilled chicken salad.. Well, that didn't happen. The plant was having problems, so nobody was able to leave & get us lunches. I had to settle for two friggin hot pockets!! The Sunday lunch was provided by out plant manager. The dude brought in 25 pizzas for about 20 of us working!!

Yesterday & today I'm definitely back on track, keeping the carbs out of the mix. Last night's dinner was bacon wrapped chicken w/ jalapeno's & cream cheese in the middle. Today, I've only had a huge ham & cheese omelet and I'm nowhere near being hungry.

For my workout this morning, I basically did a circuit course w/ the weights & followed it up w/ 30 min on the bike. I felt great w/ the exception of drinking too much water! lol.. I've probably already drank a gallon of water, & it's not even noon yet!! I've felt nice & warm all day long. I'm actually contemplating taking scoop #3 later today.

Here's a couple progress pics from yesterday. I didn't get any from this morning cuz my friggin gut was all bloated w/ water!! lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
grillin some pork chops w/ broccoli & salad tonight! Gotta get my lean on for the beach this summer!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear she was ok!

Great update!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up feelin kinda lean. Stepped on the scale & it read 174.4!!! ****in A!! Had to do it 3x to make sure! No gym or Diablo this morning. Just had a 5 egg omelet w cheese & a cup of decaf. Working nights tonight & tomorrow. Gonna try & hit the gym this afternoon.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Roger that. Just got home from work. At a few eggs & bacon. Sipping on a wild turkey & water then it's off to sleep! Found out last night that I'll also be working nights tomorrow & Saturday too! Sucks, but the money will be nice.

Feeling lean again. Looking forward to my wake up weigh in this afternoon. Yesterday, I wore myself out w cardio @ the gym. 120 bpm music makes you move!! Lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Roger that. Just got home from work. At a few eggs & bacon. Sipping on a wild turkey & water then it's off to sleep! Found out last night that I'll also be working nights tomorrow & Saturday too! Sucks, but the money will be nice. Feeling lean again. Looking forward to my wake up weigh in this afternoon. Yesterday, I wore myself out w cardio @ the gym. 120 bpm music makes you move!! Lol.
Can't pass up that extra dough! Wild Turkey, nice!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well.... I was right...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 12

Weight - see above post bishes!!!

I couldn't be happier right now! No, not because of the weight loss, but because I took 1.5 scoops @ 4:45pm & I'm friggin amped up and in a great mood!!! Lol.. Yeah, the weight loss is helping too.. I seriously think this stuff is getting better as time goes by. I noticed yesterday on the elliptical that I had no quit in me! I kept my pace way up and the elevation and resistance were way up too!!

They worked my butt off last night, so no workout today. Not too bad taking one day off though. Probably going to be another busy night tonight, so I'm gonna try & hit the gym tomorrow afternoon before coming back in for some O/T.

Funny story - the wife & I both sell Plexus Slim as a little side job. The wife's the only one that takes it. I tried it, but I can't justify $200 a month for dietary supplements!! Anyway, the wife has hit some sort of plateau w/ her weight loss. I've been on this for 12 days now, & she's basically seeing me drop a little weight every day!! LMAO, it's pissing her off!!! Haha.. I actually started dieting down on Jan 1 st & was 184, so to get below that 10lb mark is awesome. I know usually the first 10lbs is water weight, but I can still see a nice, visible difference. It's definitely motivating. The cool thing about it is I'm not starving myself or totally killing myself in the gym! Combined w/the Diablo himself, a little discipline goes a long way!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Put your wife on the Diablo! My wife steals mine, I'm not sure how much longer my tub is going to last.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll never share my Diablo!! Never!! This stuff is powdered gold!! Gold, I tell ya!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 16

Weight - 174.2 (yesterday was my carb day.. I ate a lot and had about 4 beers through the course of the day)

Well, here we are, 16 days into this delicious tub of fat burning goodness and I'm still enjoying every single gram of it!!! It's definitely giving me everything I could ask for in a fat burner. I took yesterday off from the gym because on Saturday, I killed myself on the treadmill.. Now, don't laugh at me, but I ran 3 miles!!! It's probably been a good 3 years since I've run that far at any given time!!! The first 2 minutes were a brisk walking warmup. After that, I ramped up the speed and hit 3 miles in exactly 30 minutes. That meant I kept a nice steady pace that had me sucking wind and dripping wet. That night I had to go to work & they worked our butts off!! I definitely regretted that treadmill run. My knees are still sore today.

I took the day off yesterday & spent it w/ the wife & kids. It was a beautiful sunny 75 degree day. We spent it all outside.

This morning, I got up @ 3, feeling a little sluggish. No worries, I dumped 2 heaping scoops into my cup & probably w/in 15 minutes, I was rip roarin & ready to go!! I went in this morning & hit chest, abs, and the bike for 35 minutes. It was a great workout from the minute I walked into the gym. My chest workout was basically cardio 1.0 & then the bike was 2.0 I kept the temp up and the weights a little lower than normal. Feeling good right now. The bike routine was HIIT. I think I'm still catching my breath!!!

ANS, you guys friggin rock!!!! I know this is a supplement log, but here's my daughter yesterday telling me that daddy rocks!! Lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, thanks. She's 100% ham. Keeps me laughing all day.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo - Day 12

Weight - see above post bishes!!!

I couldn't be happier right now! No, not because of the weight loss, but because I took 1.5 scoops @ 4:45pm & I'm friggin amped up and in a great mood!!! Lol.. Yeah, the weight loss is helping too.. I seriously think this stuff is getting better as time goes by. I noticed yesterday on the elliptical that I had no quit in me! I kept my pace way up and the elevation and resistance were way up too!!

They worked my butt off last night, so no workout today. Not too bad taking one day off though. Probably going to be another busy night tonight, so I'm gonna try & hit the gym tomorrow afternoon before coming back in for some O/T.

Funny story - the wife & I both sell Plexus Slim as a little side job. The wife's the only one that takes it. I tried it, but I can't justify $200 a month for dietary supplements!! Anyway, the wife has hit some sort of plateau w/ her weight loss. I've been on this for 12 days now, & she's basically seeing me drop a little weight every day!! LMAO, it's pissing her off!!! Haha.. I actually started dieting down on Jan 1 st & was 184, so to get below that 10lb mark is awesome. I know usually the first 10lbs is water weight, but I can still see a nice, visible difference. It's definitely motivating. The cool thing about it is I'm not starving myself or totally killing myself in the gym! Combined w/the Diablo himself, a little discipline goes a long way!!
That's great feedback and consistent with what I'm hearing. I gave a friend two scoops prior to morning cardio and he loved it. Felt great, focused throughout the day.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 19

Weight - 173.2 I've got a feeling it'll be <173 tomorrow..

Ran short on time this morning, so I opted to hit the guns, superset style. What a great workout!! I didn't get in there till around 9 this morning, so I was wide awake and ready to tear it up!

The tempo was rediculously fast and highly intense! Those around me were probably either confused at what I was doing or scared.. The endurance that I had from el diablo was crazy strong this morning. Of course, 2.5 scoops don't hurt either!! lol.. I took that other half scoop around 2 this afternoon just to keep that high.

When I got home, my daughter was in awe at the size & pump in daddy's guns!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it was. I'm still feeling pretty good, almost 12 hours later.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diablo - Day 20 - FINAL REVIEW

Final weight - 173 even! Not too shabby!!

Well, I probably only have about 3 more scoops left in the tub, so I'm going to go ahead & submit my final review tonight cuz it's going to be a long, busy weekend for me between working nights here @ the plant, and working @ my father in law's when I get off... Yeah, burning the candle at both ends trying to make that money.

To start off, I need to thank the guys over @ ANS once again. Y'all hit the market w/ a bang with your products! I've used two of them now, and neither one let me down one bit! Continued success to you guys for 2014!!

I went into this hoping to drop a ton of weight. Well, we all know that there's no magic pill or powder that will do the work for us. We have to put in the work to achieve our ultimate goals. The Diablo helped me out right where I needed it! It actually gave me more discipline than I've ever had. I ate more salad & did more cardio than I've probably ever done!! The Diablo helped me out and we worked great together. The endurance it gave me was incredible! Every morning I was looking forward to getting up & out of bed and drinking that tastey lime flavored drink. I have to admit, this is probably the best tasting supplement I've ever drank! I guess I'm just partial to the lime flavor. The energy would usually hit me probably w/in about 15 minutes and usually lasted a good half day or more! I can definitely say that I'll be buying more. The wife took a scoop & she loved it too. I might get me another tub & drink it w/ some citrulline malate & agmatine sulfate for crazy strong preworkout/fat burning mo-fo!!

I could go on & on about how good this stuff is & how it helped me drop a few extra pounds, but I'll just quit here & say thanks for the opportunity & I'm looking forward to getting some more!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time out to log for us, amazing final review!

Glad you have had great results with Diablo :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. Still dropping. Down to 171.2!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo - Day 20 - FINAL REVIEW

Final weight - 173 even! Not too shabby!!

Well, I probably only have about 3 more scoops left in the tub, so I'm going to go ahead & submit my final review tonight cuz it's going to be a long, busy weekend for me between working nights here @ the plant, and working @ my father in law's when I get off... Yeah, burning the candle at both ends trying to make that money.

To start off, I need to thank the guys over @ ANS once again. Y'all hit the market w/ a bang with your products! I've used two of them now, and neither one let me down one bit! Continued success to you guys for 2014!!

I went into this hoping to drop a ton of weight. Well, we all know that there's no magic pill or powder that will do the work for us. We have to put in the work to achieve our ultimate goals. The Diablo helped me out right where I needed it! It actually gave me more discipline than I've ever had. I ate more salad & did more cardio than I've probably ever done!! The Diablo helped me out and we worked great together. The endurance it gave me was incredible! Every morning I was looking forward to getting up & out of bed and drinking that tastey lime flavored drink. I have to admit, this is probably the best tasting supplement I've ever drank! I guess I'm just partial to the lime flavor. The energy would usually hit me probably w/in about 15 minutes and usually lasted a good half day or more! I can definitely say that I'll be buying more. The wife took a scoop & she loved it too. I might get me another tub & drink it w/ some citrulline malate & agmatine sulfate for crazy strong preworkout/fat burning mo-fo!!

I could go on & on about how good this stuff is & how it helped me drop a few extra pounds, but I'll just quit here & say thanks for the opportunity & I'm looking forward to getting some more!
Great review, Enhanced. Thanks for taking the time out to offer up a real detailed review! Glad you enjoyed it.