David's xgel run

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking x gels by sns for a while now and have had great results. I want to log this supplement and all that good stuff that comes with it. I am also taking gms by synthetic supplements along with x gels for financial reasons I am only using 1 serving and a half. Also I am taking green tea extract from nutra planet. Since this is my first log ever please excuse any spelling errors, punctuation, etc.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys earlier today at 3:30 pm its leg day I try to really get a good leg workout since sometimes I only get to work out lower body once a week. Also I took my xgels along with gms 30 minutes before I headed to the gym.

*On Squats I warm up with 135 for 12-15 reps
5 Sets 12 reps of 225 lbs on box squat
3 sets 6 reps of 315 lbs parallel.
2 sets 8 reps of 135 lbs lunges with barbell.
2 sets 12 reps of 630 lbs leg press good form.

Sorry I had to cut my workout short I had to go pick up my kids from my in laws. Will post next workout.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I should have logged my first bottle run but I didnt. From now on though I will be logging them.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok unfortunately I only had limited time today to go to the gym so I did chest.
Bench :
4 x 12 185
4 x 7 205
Incline bench:
4 x 12 185
4 x 6 205
Dumbell press:
2 x 12 50 lbs

So I felt really strong throughout the workout I could really feel the gms kick in along with the X gels and by the way I take 4 pills. I also did this with 30 second rest between sets so it was very demanding. OK will report back monday.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man
Thanks bro. Today is my rest day but tomorrow I will do chest because the day I did chest a few days ago I felt like I could do more so hopefully I will get bigger numbers.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. Today is my rest day but tomorrow I will do chest because the day I did chest a few days ago I felt like I could do more so hopefully I will get bigger numbers.
Hit it hard and xgels will pay dividends!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I feel the same way. I did back yesterday but I felt I could have done more so tomorrow I'm back at it again!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
The only easy day was yesterday! Hit it hard

Also just a few tips since this is your first log, typically loggers share stats/goals/routine/supplement regime/etc ;)

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
The only easy day was yesterday! Hit it hard

Also just a few tips since this is your first log, typically loggers share stats/goals/routine/supplement regime/etc ;)
Yes I have read some logs here and I forgot to put my stats. I know it's late but here we go:
Height : 5'9
Weight : 206 (start weight was 214)
Body fat : 25% ( start bf% was 34%)
Goal : to gain as much strength as possible.
Routine : for now I am doing a 4 x12 light weight
4 x6 heavy but of course sometimes i will do extra reps.
supplement regime:
fish oil just serving on bottle
calcium
Vitamin do
Super c issus
Gms synthetic supplements 1serv. 1/2
Sns xgels 4 gels
baby aspirin
Green Tea extract from np 2 caps with meal

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Doing a run myself. I plan to post a review at the end of it. Looking to compare notes :)

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok today I did chest but underestimated thw small workout I did saturday I felt thw soreness comeout after my first light rep. Either way I did chest.
Incline bench :
4 x 12 135
2 x 7 205
3 x 7 225 ( was able to do an extra set )
Flat bench:
4 x 12 135
2 x 7 225
1 x 7 245
1 x 5 275 ( my wrist started bothering me when I did flat bench.
Decline:
3 X 12 135
2 x 7 225 (could not finish because I had a pain on my wrist so I went light.
Cable flyes:
1 x 15 20 lbs
1 x 15 25 lbs
1 x 30 20 lbs
Dumbell press:
3 x 15 42.5 lbs 2 sec pause at bottom
1 x 17 each 22.5 lbs single dumbell press
So I left the gym with pain in my wrist good thing I have cryogel.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Yes sir and I didnt even get to have all my meals. :)
Sorry about the wrist pain. I'd recommend Cissus and Fish oil dosed several hours away from your ArA dose to combat the systemic inflammatory effects of the ArA. So far so good for me running them together. I've have no new joint pains.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're overshooting on your protein goal of 15% :p

Edit: Sorry about the wrist pain. I'd recommend Cissus and Fish oil dosed several hours away from your ArA dose to combat the systemic inflammatory effects of the ArA. So far so good for me running them together. I've have no new joint pains.
I injured it last year so once it hurts im done for the day. But I will dose the cissus and fishoil the way you mentioned.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
I injured it last year so once it hurts im done for the day. But I will dose the cissus and fishoil the way you mentioned.
Sounds good. Looking forward to the gainz!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have read some logs here and I forgot to put my stats. I know it's late but here we go:
Height : 5'9
Weight : 206 (start weight was 214)
Body fat : 25% ( start bf% was 34%)
Goal : to gain as much strength as possible.
Routine : for now I am doing a 4 x12 light weight
4 x6 heavy but of course sometimes i will do extra reps.
supplement regime:
fish oil just serving on bottle
calcium
Vitamin do
Super c issus
Gms synthetic supplements 1serv. 1/2
Sns xgels 4 gels
baby aspirin
Green Tea extract from np 2 caps with meal
Try a carnitine salt with it. Helps with the metabolism of the long chain fatty acids.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what brand should I go with.
Depends which one you want to use. ALCAR seems to be popular..SNS typically has the best price on that. Otherwise you can usually find lclt for pretty cheap either from AI or nutraplanet might carry it. I would probably stick to Alcar or lclt. If you need it right away GNC or vitamin shoppe can help. Be warned though GNC will rape you on the price for LCLT

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Depends which one you want to use. ALCAR seems to be popular..SNS typically has the best price on that. Otherwise you can usually find lclt for pretty cheap either from AI or nutraplanet might carry it. I would probably stick to Alcar or lclt. If you need it right away GNC or vitamin shoppe can help. Be warned though GNC will rape you on the price for LCLT
nutra has 1 kilo of aclar going for 39.90! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/acetyl-l-carnitine-1-kilo.html

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Yeah I dont know about gnc luckily I think I can get some at a low price here where I live.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts on incline and flat bench!
Thanks bro I have been trying with a wrist injury I had while training nothing major just a little pain but I dont want to risk it. Also I had an extremely weak flat and inlcine. I recall I did not like benching but its all good now.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so I dont really workout heavy on shoulders nor arms just letting you all know.
So I forgot to mention to I have been getting insane pumps while working out. I also notices 2 new veins on my left arm.
Military press:
2 x 12 (95)
1 x 6 (115)
1 x 6 (135) *pr
1 x 15 (85)
Dumbell overhead press:
2 x 12 ( 35)
2 x 8 (55)
Lateral raises:
3 x 12 (17.5)
3 x 6 (25)
1 x 6 (30) pr
1 x 6 (27.5)
Rear delt flyes on machine:
1 x 12 (75) pr
3 x. 12 (70)
I felt great throughout the workout had a good pump even after a 3 hrs after the gym. I promise I will improve my lifts I felt like I could do more so we will see next.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Hats off to you hitting rear delts, that's something I see most people ignore or skip. Rear delt training is very important (especially as a natty) in full shoulder development/balance.

Pumps for hours later is awesome! Something I (and I'm sure everyone else) loves about ArA supplements. How many days in are you?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hats off to you hitting rear delts, that's something I see most people ignore or skip. Rear delt training is very important (especially as a natty) in full shoulder development/balance.

Pumps for hours later is awesome! Something I (and I'm sure everyone else) loves about ArA supplements. How many days in are you?
Thanks man.I agree 100% you have to train rear delts. I am on the 16th day of my second bottle and I am already thinking of what stack I should run after I finish this bottle

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Rear delt training is my fav on shoulder and sometimes back day.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I heres today workout
Deadlift with underhand grip:
2 x 9 (135) *warmup
1 x 5 (205)
1 x 5 (225)
1 x 5 (235)
1 rep (315)
1 rep (325)
1 x 6 (225)
1 x 6 (135)
Barbell rows:
2 x 10 (135)
1 x 8 (155)
1 x 6 (165)
Seated rows:
3 x 12 (140)
1 x 10 (160)
1 x 6 (180)
1 x 2 (220)
I actually did the deadlift with good from. I did no forced reps all reps were full reps
Pumps were awesome gms and x gels are doing their job I broke some prs on all these exercises. Overall I had a great wokrout even if I had to cut it short.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here are my improvements on some back exercises.
Deadlift:
1 x 12 (135) warm up
2 x 5 (205)
2 x 5 (225)
2 x 5 (315)
1 x 3 (325) first time in a long time to deadlift this much. Up 10 lbs
Barbell rows:
3 x 10 (135) ( was able to throw in extra set)
1 x 8 (155)
1 x 6 (165) ( +20 lbs improvement)
Seated rows:
2 x 12 (145)
1 x 10 (160)
1 x 6 (180
1 x 3 (220) ( I was able to 3 without trouble) so also improvement on this exercise.
I ran out of time so I wasnt able to do my other exercises. But I did improve on my lifts significantly. Saturday is leg day I hope to set a pr.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I also want to mention that I felt realky vascular and felt like I was really cruising through the workout.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day I took Saturday off. So I will be posting my #s in a few minutes.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So heres my workout for today
Squat :
1 x 10 (135)* warmup
1 x 5 (205) all these sets were parallel
2 x 5 (315)
1 x 1 (325) * I did this for the first time
1 x 1 (335)
1 x 1 (345)
1 x 1 (365)
1 x 1 (375) I was able to get it no problem
Box squats:
1 x 9 (225)
2 x 12 (190) * extra sets I threw in there
Lying leg curl:
4 x 8 (90)
2 x 6 (110)
Barbell lunges:
3 x 12 (135)
By that last exercise I couldnt anymore my legs were gone. But I felt strong and had a great workout. Also hadnt done over 325 on squat so these are new numbers.