Bring on the GAINZ!!! PRIME and Versa 1 log! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bring on the GAINZ!!! PRIME and Versa 1 log!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bring on the GAINZ!!! PRIME and Versa 1 log!

Whats up Ya'll!!!!!

This is actually my first unsponsored log since the very beginning, pretty pumped or some gains!!!

The majority o my logs in the past have been with preworkouts and BCAA products so this should be fun!

Stats:
    Age - 24 (just turned Jan 21st)
    Height - 5'9
    Weight - 163-165 (down from 170-172)

I recently cut down and to be honest, I dont really notice much difference in how I look with those 7 pounds or so gone....abs might be a little more visible, i dunno, its wierd

I have not maxed out in a long time and any lifts but I do eel that my max strength decreased, probably due to lack o trying to max which i was doing quite frequently.

My hypertrophy rep ranges have stayed the same if not increased or the most part so Im not too worried.....I want to get stronger but in all honesty I would rather look really strong than be really strong lol.......sorry to all the powerlifters..............I do have my days I feel like moving heavy weight though.

Current supplements - 3 PRIME Preworkout (empty stomach), 1 Versa-1 preworkout empty stomach, multivitamin , fish oil, creatine, glutamine (morning pre, post, before bed) beta alanine, taurine, ALCAR, red yeast rice, CoQ10, digestive enzymes, vitamin d, niacin, vitamin c, b complex, preworkout (prodigy by PNI)

On non workout days I still take everything and will dose 3 prime and 1 versa 1 before cardio with stims.....probably will break into alphamine, and 3 prime with my meal

DIET - I follow IF and really only eat one large meal that takes a ew hours to eat every night.....The amount varies on how much cardio I do and whether or not it is a training or non training day. On training days it can vary rom 4,000-5000 with a carb cycle, and on non workout days it can vary from 3,000-4000 with all carbs coming from vegetables and dairy (usually around 150g)

Training- Lately I have been going more by feel and jsut listening to my body and have been doing chest and back together and then legs and whatever is fresh then taking a day off. MY usual split is usually chest/arms, Back/abs, shoulders/arms, legs,, Or I will break it up like i am currently doing over the next few days stretch into quads/shoulders, Chest/arms, Back/hams............ I am trying to increase my frequency of hitting muscle groups while educing the volume a little so I can hit the more frequently. I always start out heavy and have been using 5x5 recently and starting to track my numbers again which is helping to show progress....I then move into more hypertrophy style with higher reps, constant tension and drop sets with short rests. I LOVE VOLUME!!! :-)

ABOUT ME! - I am a very hard worker and i I say im going to do something I am going to do it. I sometimes feel like I need a definite goal to focus on. Right now I do not have a specific goal other than to put on some more muscle and I a really hoping this stack AND YOU GUYS will help!

A few years ago I was in the hospital at 100lbs, almost dead from an eating disorder. I have overcome it for the most part other than now just loving to eat so I do tons of cardio so I can stuff my face. I have been able to make decent gains doing this but know that if I was to cut out alot of that cardio I would have alot more free time and more muscle as well......

Last but not least I would like to thank each person that subscribes to this log and gives feedback or even just follows along, You guys make a big difference and really help the log flow!! Thanks again and i look orward to learning some new things form you guys and maybe teaching some as well...........and of course some GAINS!!!

Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in buddy
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome… Im in!
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the gains.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In..
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to have u guys in...I will post first two workouts and initial thought tonight!!
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PRIME!!!! Lets see where this goes!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

First off id like to hear any experiences you guys had with either of these products and how you dosed them and for how long, thanks!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

First workout on versa 1 and prime was solid.....noticed some good focus but i know that my preworkout prodigy gives me insane focus so didnt notice anything out of the ordinary there. Strength was about the same as usual given that i was pretty carb depleted. I was only weighing about 165 yest and 172 today lol after alot of carbs lol.

quads/shoulders

close stance back squat

275x2x10

135x12-15 constant tension

leg ext
    145x8x4 with double drop on last set
    80x12-15 double drop on last set........used these to pre exhaust the quads more

Front squat

125x10
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10
    135x10 drop 95 to failure

Leg press
    7 platesx8-10 5 sets - drop set one plate at a time
    3 plates - 3 sets 20-25 short rests

hack squat machine
    4 sets 10-12

1 leg leg ext
    3 sets 10-12 forced reps on last set

OHP
    105x5
    110x5
    110x5
    115x5
    115x5

DB shoulder press
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8+2 forced
    50x8+2 forced
    35x12-15 3 sets

Db lateral raise supersetted with hammer strength shoulder press - 4 sets 8-10

3 sets 12-15 lateral raise with drop set on last set
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Today was chest/arms......dosed 1 versa 1 and 3 prime about 20min preworkout......... focus was incredible to start today, definitely a diferent focus....loved it!!!

however............about 45min to an hour into the workout i jsut lost it, focus was gone, pump was gone, just felt out of it....it was like i was looking for a reason to stop , kinda sucked. Up until then the workout was going quite well though, after that i was just going through the motions........dont really know why but o well, everyone has their days i guess

bench
    185x5
    185x5
    185x5
    185x5
    190x5

DB incline bench
    70x6 - 6 sets
    40x12-15 - 3 sets short rests

db incline fly supersetted with hammer incline press - 4 sets, drop set on last set of hammer press

decline hammer strength supersetted with dips - 4 sets 10-12, as many on dips

flat hex press - 40lbsx12 - 3 sets

3 way cable fly - low,med,high 12-15 reps, 3 sets

skull crusher
    70x8x5
    supersetted with
    barbell curl
    60x8x5

DB overhead
    60x10-12 drop to 40 on last set - 4 sets
    supersetted with
    DB hammer curl
    27.5x8-10 - 4 sets

Rev grip cable pushdown - 4 sets
    supersetted with
    wide grip cable curl - 4 sets

Rope overhead ext - 4 sets

one arm cable preacher curl - 3 sets 10-12
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    First off id like to hear any experiences you guys had with either of these products and how you dosed them and for how long, thanks!
    My Compound Advanced Prime Thermo Pumps Journey

Liked it enough to make it a staple
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

food today consists of a quest bar, ihop (rooty tooty fresh and ruity, got it free for my bday), greek yogurt mixed with mochachino syntha 6 and nutella, dozen egg whites.............2 high fiber tacos with 93/7 organic beef, quacamole, 1 cup at free cottage cheese, lots of veggies, a greek salad with chicken and feta with greek feta yogurt dressing, 5 ounces cooked chicken, and a small size coldstone ice cream, o and some avocado and fat free cheese

and 1.5 servings each of chocolate fiber one and reese puffs cereal, and 1/2 cup refried fat free spice beans
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

forgot to mention, vascularity was crazy today though!!! And if i didnt mention it before I am on trty 100mgs a week...........hoping that these products still help, with being on trt i am always skeptical to try an"anabolic" supplement since i am not sure if they will help me
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice sessions, mkretz.

forgot to mention, vascularity was crazy today though!!! And if i didnt mention it before I am on trty 100mgs a week...........hoping that these products still help, with being on trt i am always skeptical to try an"anabolic" supplement since i am not sure if they will help me

Nice, keep an eye on that vascularity; VERSA-1™ really gets my veins popping. Neither of the products benefits come from an increase in testosterone production (they're non-hormonal), so I don't believe being unable to produce any (due to exogenous testosterone) should be an issue. However, if you were using a large (supraphysiologic) dose of exogenous test, I'd think that the majority of natural anabolics/muscle builders would most likely be "outshined". Either way, there are certain effects, like increased focus with VERSA-1, that may be noticed regardless of one's TRT dose.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

My trt dose is only 100mg a week and I have been on it for a long time so I will definitely notice any chamges....thanks again
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

My trt dose is only 100mg a week and I have been on it for a long time so I will definitely notice any chamges....thanks again
    No problem, man. Look forward to seeing what you notice.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

In.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've went through 2 or 3 bottles of versa-1 and it was a great supp. The focus I got from it was outstanding!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Yesterday was back and hams very solid workout , extremely focused, and no let up in the focus like the day before.

RDL

245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    255x6
    265x6
    265x6
    275x3

Pendlay row
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8
    155x8
    155x8

Bent Over Row
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    115x12x3 - perfect form

Good Morning
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10
    135x10
    145x10 - this is the heaviest ive gone on these and it felt pretty good....I could really use some advice with these....how low to go how to contract etc.

Low cable row- forgot weights
    5 sets of 8-10 with a double drop set and 3 quick sets of 10-15 with strong contractions.

Rope pull throughs supersetted with machine pulldown 10-12 rep range

seated ham curl 5 sets 10-12

lying leg curl 5 sets 10-12

lat pulldown supersetted with hyperext. focusing on glute contractions

1 arm db row - feet neutral hand on DB stack - really feel these in my lower lats this way

60x12x3
    65x12
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Today was just cardio and some abs, dosed 3 prime and one versa 1 before, felt good

abs

decline leg raises 5 sets of as many

decline russian twist with 25lb plate 4 sets of 30(total)

Decline crunch 25lb plate as many reps x 4 sets
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

So today was quads and shoulders...... legs were still kinda sore from last leg workout but i want to increase my leg frequency so i hit them anyways.

decidednot to do front squats today because after the back squats my back was pretty sore from goodmornings i had done a few days ago

close stance back squat (my normal stance is usually pretty wide but im trying to focus more on my quads.)

280x2x10
    135x12-15 constant tension, 3 sets

leg ext
    5 sets 8-10 triple drop on last set 150lbs - more jsut moving weight
    3 sets 12-15 with good squeezes - 90lbs - drop on last set ...........quads were crazy pumped

leg press
    8 plates plus a 25on each side 5 sets of 8-10 with a drop all the way to 2 plates
    4 plates - 4 sets 20-25

hack squat
    4 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

1 leg leg ext 3 sets

1 leg leg press - 3 sets

standing barbell press
    105x5
    110x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5 slowly going up!

DB seated shoulder press
    55x8x5
    37.5x12-15 short rests x 3 sets

DB lateral raise
    30lbs 5 sets of 8 - not perfect form, double drop on last set
    15 drop to 10 to get to 15 total reps for 3 sets perfect form

smith high pull - 75x12x3
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Prime is easily one of my favorites. I am just starting back up 6/9 protocol (6 caps off days/9 caps training days). I will run it for 12 weeks. I have done this a few other times. Everything really starts clicking at week 3 for me. Increased hunger (naturally my body can function off 2 meals a day… can forget to eat sometimes. so Prime is nice for me because it helps me maintain a more pro-anabolic nutritional style by wanting to eat more.), strength gains, nice muscle belly fullness.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Wosh I wouldve gotten two bottles of each...wouldve made a sick run/log
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

legs today

close stance squat - 265x3x10

front squat
    155x8
    175x8
    175x8
    175x8
    180x8
    195x8!

Leg press
    7 platesx8x5
    4platesx12x4

lunges
    red kettlebells dont know the weight, 4 sets of 30 steps with drop set to lighter KBs then bodyweight

Had good energy throughout the workout...i do find that i not pushing myself as hard lately I gotta wake my ass up, like im still getting good workouts but not goin nuts like i used to but that might be a good thing, giving myself a chance to recover lol

3 plates leg press 3 sets 20-25

Glute bridge
    195x10x3
    135x15x2

RDL with chains
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8
    215x8
    215x8

Good morning
    135x10x5 (def getting stonger on these)

GHR
    5x10

Leg ext
    lying leg curl
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

over 500g carbs today :-) tomorrow will just be cardio, maybe some abs if i have time
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Anyone notice increased hunger on eother of these?
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Oh yeah... Prime alone does that to me. Versa-1 increased my appetite specifically in the mornings after waking. I would wake up starving!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Yea, mine is midday I'm always crazy hungry and when I eat its luke I cannot get full...wouod u recommend upping cals?
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Its really hard with if
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

basically jsut did my entire upper body today lol i was feelin pretty good once i got goin and tomorrow is an off day so i said y not!

bench
    185x5
    185x5
    190x5
    195x4
    195x5 - was pretty tough - still felt good to be able to do 195 for 5 again
    135x13+2

pull up 5x5 with assist on liek the second lowest - thesefeltabiteasieraswell

OHP
    110x5
    110x5
    115x5x3

DB incline
    70x6x4
    70x8+2
    70x8+2 forced - def strongeron these was barely getting 6 last week!

Penlayrows
    145x8
    145x8
    155x8
    155x8
    165x8 (form got sloppy)

weighted dip supersetted with lat pulldowns

DB shoulder press
    55x6x4
    555x8
    55x8+2

incline hammer strength supersetted with low cable row - 4 sets

flat hammer strength supersetted with strict bent over row - 3 sets

DB lateral raise supersetted with hammer strength shoulder press - 3 sets
    DB lateral raise 3 sets 12-15

Rear lateral raises 3 sets 10-15
    supersetted with face pull 3 sets 10-15

energyandfocus were great, I was sweating like crazy and I was stronger!!!! loveit, hope it continues!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Happy superbowl sunday everyone!!!
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should be a good game! Nice workout bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Yea, mine is midday I'm always crazy hungry and when I eat its luke I cannot get full...wouod u recommend upping cals?
    You could. Maybe start off with an extra 250-500 cals and see how your body responds after a week or two. Obviously you want to gain the right kind of mass and not pack on fat. I believe VERSA-1's key ingredient was shown (in rats) to potentially increase body mass w/out an increase in calories. So you could try it either way (increase or maintenance).

I've always tried to follow the "listen to my body" approach. When I'm hungry, feed it with quality nutrition. When I'm thirsty, hydrate.
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

As Monte mentioned, a good number of users have reported an appetite increase with both products. Personally, I'm always hungry/eating and don't notice a consistent difference in appetite with many products that often have that effect on others.

I agree with Monte here as well. You could try bumping up the cals, while keeping an eye on how it's affecting your progress. I ended up increasing my caloric intake throughout the VERSA-1 beta test and was glad that I did.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

You could. Maybe start off with an extra 250-500 cals and see how your body responds after a week or two. Obviously you want to gain the right kind of mass and not pack on fat. I believe VERSA-1's key ingredient was shown (in rats) to potentially increase body mass w/out an increase in calories. So you could try it either way (increase or maintenance).

I've always tried to follow the "listen to my body" approach. When I'm hungry, feed it with quality nutrition. When I'm thirsty, hydrate.
    Thanks I'm gonna try a couple hundred be on the safe side...although I am doin a burger eating challenge sat lol
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Prime is easily one of my favorites. I am just starting back up 6/9 protocol (6 caps off days/9 caps training days). I will run it for 12 weeks. I have done this a few other times. Everything really starts clicking at week 3 for me. Increased hunger (naturally my body can function off 2 meals a day… can forget to eat sometimes. so Prime is nice for me because it helps me maintain a more pro-anabolic nutritional style by wanting to eat more.), strength gains, nice muscle belly fullness.
    To add to this, I just finished a PRIME run. A few weeks in, about when it gets good, I started cutting, and continued through the run. I maintained my strength incredibly well while dieting. That was probably the most impressive aspect for me.

Thanks I'm gonna try a couple hundred be on the safe side...although I am doin a burger eating challenge sat lol
    Sounds like a good plan! Let us know how it goes.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ha! That's awesome! Do work
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

O I will pics wilk be taken...shouldn't be too bad... three ten ounce burgers woth three orders of fries...they are specialty burgers so I'm debating if I wanna get the ones that sound really good but have more food on them or get the oighter ones just to make sure I finish
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That sounds really cool, go for the specialty, at least you know they'll taste good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bring on the Damage! Stacked with EC (NS)
    By TheeBC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:10 AM
  2. DTHC/R4W (unsponserd) bring on the rage!!!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:13 AM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:57 PM
  5. March 21st: Bring on the Superdrol
    By Beowulf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:26 PM