Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big thank you to my man Bcazo & everyone with Ironflex for this opportunity. The goal this time around will be to shed some extra bodyfat & replace it with dense, lean mass. I'm fine if the scale reads lower at the conclusion of this run, so long as I look better, but I won't be surprised if this ends up more of a recomp/lean bulk knowing my body. Still, eating clean & lean(er) will be the primary target for this run, as well as ditching more spare tire. Never had abs in my life; closest I got was last summer. This could be the year - & on a plan like this, I really don't have much excuse for improvement!

Currently 209ish most mornings. Idk bodyfat % but I'll let the before/after pics do the talking.

April 13, at end of Cyano/1,4,19dhea/Msten run: 215ish lbs

0421131547a.jpg

Few months later in off-time finishing a month of Mass FX Black test booster: 197lbs

0816131646.jpg

Late November, end of Mag, Boldione, M1T run: 218 lbs

photo 1.JPG

Going into this recomp: 209ish (heavier & washed out here late at night on a carb-heavy day)

0122142301.jpg

As you can see, we have some work to do - cycle starts as soon as the goods show :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'm first! Do work Hyde
Ty, sir - glad to have you guys here for motivation!

Btw, Hormone Protocol will be (and this is subject to change - only first 4wks are set in stone for the good fellas at Ironflex) :

Halo X 50/50/50/50/0/0/0/0
Brawn 45/45/45/45/60/60/60/60
Lean-Cut 2/2/2/2/2/2/3/3
Phorce 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
Bulk Up (test base) 0/0/0/3/3/3/4/4

Talos, TUDCA, AIs & Prami as necessary, Staples (except Creatine Mono), Various PWO/Fatburner/Stims, lots of H2O - everything a shred cycle needs.

PCT is:

Clomid 4 wks
DAA/NMDA 4-8wks
Exem if was using on cycle or Arimistane @ 100-50mg as needed over 6wks or so
ArA/GMS/baby aspirin/Creatine Mono 50 days

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And current gym maxes I claim:

Bench 300
Squat 465
Dead 565

I currently am not this strong, although I'm certainly within striking distance of every lift - prob 285, 425, 535 any given day atm. I try to stay heavy to keep my strength. Current split is:

-5/3/1 Strict Press, Shoulders/Tris
-Back, Rackpulls or Dead however I feel
-5/3/1 Bench, Chest/Bis
-5/3/1 Squat, Legs

I just go down the list & repeat, off-days only as needed. I lift at least 4 days/wk, often more. Might ad some cardio & will increase accessory volume once I go on to further push the aesthetic appeal - this cycle isn't really about setting new powerlift maxes. That being said, I get strong on Epi so we'll see!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
On that first pic you said you used msten? As in ultradrol right?

Did you like it and were the gains dry? From what I read they should be..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In here to watch someone less than half my age get ripped! Kill it Doctor Jekyll and transform to Mr Hyde!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! (Just how the women like it ;) )

Solid intro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see the ripped and massive version of Hyde!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in!

BTW what are those proteins on top of your fridge?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So where does the better sex come in and who is judging the level of improvement there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not so fast, Caz. Who do you think is holding the measuring cup?! Now put your gloves on and get to work, son! I expect a full ANALysis by tomorrow.
Hahaha.

Get why it's funny? Caz, will be holding the cup (the nut cup, if you will) with his mouth lol

Bummer for you dude :p

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahaha.

Get why it's funny? Caz, will be holding the cup (the nut cup, if you will) with his mouth lol

Bummer for you dude :p
It's part of our incentive program for you reps. You must have missed the memo. You guys are welcome to split the load, as you both are doing such a great job!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is even happening in this thread..... o_0

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's part of our incentive program for you reps. You must have missed the memo. You guys are welcome to split the load, as you both are doing such a great job!
I hear Tyga swallows Hyde... Just saying :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An IF representative will be there to measure pre stack, intra stack and post stack results. We have a measuring cup standing by.
So does that mean you are already familiar with pre cycle load volume?
what is even happening in this thread..... o_0
I don't know but with EatMoar for an ID you may get recruited for the final testing. ;)
I hear Tyga EatMoar Hyde... BCazo it makes me happy! Just saying :)
Spitters are quitters amirite?

Only gross if you don't like it.. Yah'mean?
Quitters no way!!! Spitters implies that they did indeed finish the job just did not swallow the gob...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys kill me. I was lol'ing so hard as I read this thread.

On that first pic you said you used msten? As in ultradrol right?

Did you like it and were the gains dry? From what I read they should be..
Loved Msten, gains are all lean mass & glycogen load filling the muscles - no waterbloat under the skin noticed whatsoever. Actually leaned me out a bit as well & incredible recovery -DOMS totally disappeared, which no other compound has ever done. Ultra-Sten is Ironflex's clone, & it comes in much more convenient 10mg caps vs eating 5-7 Ultradrol (what I had at the time). Look for the loggers; ppl love it. Gave me terrible backpumps & cramps, but even still the results were worth it & I'll use it again.

BTW what are those proteins on top of your fridge?
Dymatize Iso-100, Dymatize Elite Casein, Cytosport Monster Protein - all taste great, have great macro profiles for their place in my diet, & have reasonable price tags. I think there are superior quality products, but not to the extent that I can currently justifty shelling out for them - ultra-premium protein use (or not) isn't gonna be the deciding factor in me pulling 800lbs someday.

So where does the better sex come in and who is judging the level of improvement there.
There's this young natty black kid on Youtube with a pretty good physique, & he has a channel with all these vids discussing bodybuilding. He drops all kinds of cheesy gems, such as:

"Doin' rows for the ho's," or "You gotta build yo pecs to get the sex," or "The BCAAs make the lesbians go both ways"

My buddy is fond of dropping these in front of strangers at the health club to elicit a response for his amusement.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha ... I'm cracking up at all of this friendly lovin.
I like your info on the ultrastien & ironflex's version is helpful as well .....
Thanks for the rep bump Hyde

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha ... I'm cracking up at all of this friendly lovin.
I like your info on the ultradrol & ironflex's version is helpful as well .....
Thanks for the rep bump Hyde
The logs for Ultra-Sten speak for themselves if someone was on the fence about trying some. And any man on TRT with an Epi/Tren blast coming up is cool in my book :)

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
You guys kill me. I was lol'ing so hard as I read this thread. Loved Msten, gains are all lean mass & glycogen load filling the muscles - no waterbloat under the skin noticed whatsoever. Actually leaned me out a bit as well & incredible recovery -DOMS totally disappeared, which no other compound has ever done. Ultra-Sten is Ironflex's clone, & it comes in much more convenient 10mg caps vs eating 5-7 Ultradrol (what I had at the time). Look for the loggers; ppl love it. Gave me terrible backpumps & cramps, but even still the results were worth it & I'll use it again.
Awesome I decided to go with the msten instead of that trenavar/mecha cycle!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Not hating, but do you have slight gyno? Or is that just fat?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I decided to go with the msten instead of that trenavar/mecha cycle!
Mechabol is great; I actually gained more weight on 100mg of Mbol (9lbs) than 20mg of Msten (maybe 7lbs?) & it's very low-side. Tvar however can have a lot of sides; it's much lighter on the liver but otherwise a powerful drug. Msten will be great tho; def better recovery, strength, endurance, & fullness - just remember, taurine + potassium + h2o in boatloads, many times/day. This will help mitigate pumps/cramping. You don't want to be scared of going to bed for fear of waking to a terrible charlie horse.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is great; I actually gained more weight on 100mg of Mbol (9lbs) than 20mg of Msten (maybe 7lbs?) & it's very low-side. Tvar however can have a lot of sides; it's much lighter on the liver but otherwise a powerful drug. Msten will be great tho; def better recovery, strength, endurance, & fullness - just remember, taurine + potassium + h2o in boatloads, many times/day. This will help mitigate pumps/cramping. You don't want to be scared of going to bed for fear of waking to a terrible charlie horse.
Nice. I like mecha too. I did a 6 week mecha/stano cycle 1.5 yrs ago. Was great. I'll be approx. 150lbs @5% BF when I start msten. I'm 5'8 too. My maintenance is 2500-2600. 2800-2900 cals should get me to 160@5-6% bf? Wouldn't mind if I could get to 165@7-8% bf either I know everyone here probably thinks I'm tiny at that weight. I look pretty big at my gym with a strong pump and good lighting haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not hating, but do you have slight gyno? Or is that just fat?
Both. My bf is decently high, & I have a fair amount of lumps/pebbles in my chest. I'm very gyno-prone, & my bloodwork proves that my estro & prolactin both run on the high side naturally. I think some of it is pubertal tho - I've always had dishearteningly-shaped tits, even since I was young. Prolactin wants to jump in response to anything, & also estrogen picks up easy enough too. First cycle ever was gonna be 80mg of ProDienelone & 20mg of Epi/day. I woke up on the SECOND day with inflamed, puffy nips. Dropped the Prodienelone after day 5 & went full Epi instead. I've since learned the hard way how my body responds & what I need to take if I want to run Prodienelone the right way. You learn quick when the alternative is wearing a sports-bra ;)

Now I'm explaining to 230lb f*ckers at the gym how to control their gyno on their gram of test lol. People never want to take the time to learn how their own bodies actually work.

Gyno is part of the game - it comes & goes, you just have to understand how to be the one dictating that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I like mecha too. I did a 6 week mecha/stano cycle 1.5 yrs ago. Was great. I'll be approx. 150lbs @5% BF (I'm 5'8) when I start msten. My maintenance is 2500-2600. 2800-2900 cals should get me to 160@5-6% bf? Wouldn't mind if I could get to 165@7-8% bf either

I know everyone here probably thinks I'm tiny at that weight. I look pretty big at my gym with a strong pump and good lighting haha
Oh I bet man; 5% ain't nothing to play with. Kid I knew my age & natty was 230lbs, powerlifter, a good 20% bf or more. He cut to 7-8% & was high 160s & looked fairly jacked - and he's an inch or so taller than you.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I bet man; 5% ain't nothing to play with. Kid I knew my age & natty was 230lbs, powerlifter, a good 20% bf or more. He cut to 7-8% & was high 160s & looked fairly jacked - and he's an inch or so taller than you.
See when you're cut you look bigger, perspective is king.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for the invite. Guess I'm that guy that no one wants around. :-(.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
See when you're cut you look bigger, perspective is king.
Mid-high 160s at a low bodyfat is the sweet spot for my height range. I'm basically dead after my workouts lol. I can't wait till my cut is over on February 10. Then I can up my calories and start msten.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the invite. Guess I'm that guy that no one wants around. :-(.
Awww Beezy you know you're always wanted around these parts! I haven't invited a damn person yet honestly, no bull. I just threw the link in the Ironflex promo & figured I'd hit peeps up once the gear showed :)