Gaining them gainnnnz with Ironflex Brawn and Halo-X!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;xM_7j6t9IyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_7j6t9IyU[/video]

Up till August 27th of last year I used to wake up to that everyday. I set my phone to wake up everyday to it. It was the way I had found to motivate myself to get up off bed everyday exercise and do everything else...

Cut to December 13th and I'm waking up at 4:30am in my bed. I'm no longer in Fort Benning, I had just graduated the day before and came home wanting to sleep forever or at least for a week. Yet I was still waking up at 4:30am and ready to do PT as I did back in Fort Benning. I had graduated but I was broken. I hurt my left leg on the 12 mile ruck march and I had to endure and say **** this pain every day for a month before I finally graduated.. But still in my mind I said to myself I would sleep for a whole week but my body woke up at the same time as everyday. I didn't exercise that day.. Didn't exercise for a week just so I could give my body a rest. I also got super sick. Was puking everyday, had a headache everyday as well. My body was missing the brutal all day exercising I was doing at Fort Benning. When I was feeling better and pain was finally going away I got back in the gym. I weighed myself and I had dropped 7 pounds. 7 pounds lost in 4 months while at basic training.. I was very pissed off when I looked at the scale. It was hard enough for me to gain those little muscles I had before I shipped out and now I lost it?? I sat down with a notebook and started putting together a diet to help me eat over 3,000 calories a day to get my bulk started. Went to Costco later that day and bought a **** load of food. Did whole body exercises everyday for 2 weeks till I finally decided on a program. Jay Cutler's 8 Weeks to Mass. I'm now almost done with week 3 and I have already put on those 7 pounds!

I got comfortable now though. I wake up at 7am, drink my iso shake do few things around the house and leave for the gym. I no longer need to listen to that video to get the motivation to get off bed and exercise. I have that will and drive inside me now. I always had it there but after basic training it was a slap in the face. I only have one life and I want to make the best of it because unlike the video games there is no restarting or a 2nd life.

Well that's enough about me. This is about Brawn and Halo-X from IronFlex that I been lucky enough to use and help me put those 7 pounds, muscles and strength back. And that is what I expect to see from both.

Brawn
Is one of the most potent anabolic compounds available while having very little androgenic side effects. Users of Brawn are subject to experience muscle hardening, strength gains, quicker recovery, boosted endurance, and intense pumps while not having to worry about estrogen conversion, water retention, or hair-loss.
Brawn users should expect lean and dry gains. The compound present in Brawn is a known derivative of an anti-aromatase drug and has been reported to possess strong anti-estrogenic effects as well. Without a doubt, Brawn is the perfect muscle-building supplement to add to any training regime.

2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 15mg

Halo X
Is a versatile muscle-building supplement. Users of Halo X can expect to see a significant increase in lean muscle while simultaneously shedding body fat. Additionally, users of Halo X should expect shorter recovery times resulting in greater gains.
Halo X is not only capable of amplifying mass, but strength gains as well. Halo X is a solid candidate for a solo run, but the compound is also stackable with other muscle-building supplements. Whether cutting or bulking, Halo X is the perfect choice for anyone attempting to better his/her physique.

Ingredients:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25MG

I will be using Brawn and Halo-X with minimal supplements. OT, Creatine, fish oil and whey.
PCT I will be using Nolva, AD3, D-Pol and probably ABE.

Friday I'll take pictures and when Brawn and Halo-X comes in I'll weigh myself and update this again.

My meals.. Well you will see them as I eat them.
My workouts.. Like I said almost done with week 3 of Jay Cutler's 8 Week to Mass. I'll post them with each workout.

So what can you guys expect from this log and from me? Dedication. Plain and simple. I'm dedicated to my workouts, my meals and my general goals. I'm the type of person that goes after my dreams. I do welcome tips and advice from all you guys. I'm not a know it all so any tip and help is welcome.

And now I shall wait.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Secondz

edit: thirdz

Dang you bones

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In brother!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN this bad boy!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the massive gains.
And gains I shall have!

Friend dropped by yesterday and we traded supplements. I got 2 carb tubs and I have him 3 pre workouts. So I'll be having a carb shake pre workout as well. One of the things the army taught me was that I don't need caffeine to workout... So I'll be having carb shakes before I workout =D.

Today at the gym I did chest and biceps. There was this guys there. Probably new, never saw him there before. Taking mad long on machines, benches and with dumbbells. Always on the phone. Left all the equipment and weights laying around, didn't put any back. On my last set of incline flys I dropped the dumbbell that was on my left hand and it bounced off the floor and hit him right in the side of the ankle and little toe. He screamed like a girl and got up off the bench all pissed off at me saying "damn it you ****er, if you cant lift that **** don't ****ing try. ahhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck blah blahhh blahhh". I played the old role of "sorry. but i no i no speak english. sorry!" He left. Everyone around was laughing. I smirked. This big guy came up to me when I was picked the dumbbell up to put it away and told me "I been wanting to drop something on his foot ever since he started here. good job." He patted me in the back and I almost flew towards the mirror LOL. Guy's arm is the size of my waist lol.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
And gains I shall have!

Friend dropped by yesterday and we traded supplements. I got 2 carb tubs and I have him 3 pre workouts. So I'll be having a carb shake pre workout as well. One of the things the army taught me was that I don't need caffeine to workout... So I'll be having carb shakes before I workout =D.

Today at the gym I did chest and biceps. There was this guys there. Probably new, never saw him there before. Taking mad long on machines, benches and with dumbbells. Always on the phone. Left all the equipment and weights laying around, didn't put any back. On my last set of incline flys I dropped the dumbbell that was on my left hand and it bounced off the floor and hit him right in the side of the ankle and little toe. He screamed like a girl and got up off the bench all pissed off at me saying "damn it you ****er, if you cant lift that **** don't ****ing try. ahhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck blah blahhh blahhh". I played the old role of "sorry. but i no i no speak english. sorry!" He left. Everyone around was laughing. I smirked. This big guy came up to me when I was picked the dumbbell up to put it away and told me "I been wanting to drop something on his foot ever since he started here. good job." He patted me in the back and I almost flew towards the mirror LOL. Guy's arm is the size of my waist lol.

LOL that's a funny story. I have a few guys at my gym I'd like to drop stuff on...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too funny.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL that's a funny story. I have a few guys at my gym I'd like to drop stuff on...
Do it! You will feel a lot better after lol.

Plus have they seen your AVI? lol They won't do anything.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$hit. I just remembered I have to go my unit this weekend. Only going to run today and do some stretches. Maybe Abs.

I know tomorrow we going to be doing PT for a whiiiiiiiile since it's suppose to snow. I'm sure they'll make us shovel too. Any thing they can make a private do so they don't have to lol.

Will be back sunday afternoon or night not exactly sure when they will release us but will be back Sunday and start Jay's week 4.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
$hit. I just remembered I have to go my unit this weekend. Only going to run today and do some stretches. Maybe Abs.

I know tomorrow we going to be doing PT for a whiiiiiiiile since it's suppose to snow. I'm sure they'll make us shovel too. Any thing they can make a private do so they don't have to lol.

Will be back sunday afternoon or night not exactly sure when they will release us but will be back Sunday and start Jay's week 4.
Hey any workout is better than no workout. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^These are my thoughts. About half the time, & the other half is "You grow when you're not at the gym." Between the two, I never have a lot of guilt about taking a day off - I love this lifestyle, & don't need to get burnt out. Especially when I see results how I'm doing it.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey any workout is better than no workout. :)
That's true. And shoveling snow is one hell of a workout. For yeeeeeears up till 2009 I was still going out and asking if people wanted me to shovel their snow. Always came home after hours dead tired. But I'm sure it will be tougher with my unit. Have a friend is active and in Kentucky who said that they literally shoveled all day long. Only stopped for chow. LOL. Ahhhh the good thing about being National Guard is that I don't have to live that life everyday.

^These are my thoughts. About half the time, & the other half is "You grow when you're not at the gym." Between the two, I never have a lot of guilt about taking a day off - I love this lifestyle, & don't need to get burnt out. Especially when I see results how I'm doing it.
I feel like $hit when on my rest days. Like everything I eat I feel like I'm get super fat because I didnt get to workout that day and all I'm doing is eating lmao.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
That's true. And shoveling snow is one hell of a workout. For yeeeeeears up till 2009 I was still going out and asking if people wanted me to shovel their snow. Always came home after hours dead tired. But I'm sure it will be tougher with my unit. Have a friend is active and in Kentucky who said that they literally shoveled all day long. Only stopped for chow. LOL. Ahhhh the good thing about being National Guard is that I don't have to live that life everyday. I feel like $hit when on my rest days. Like everything I eat I feel like I'm get super fat because I didnt get to workout that day and all I'm doing is eating lmao.
I feel the exact same on rest days!!!!
I've learn this year that lifting everyday in the long haul is much worst than feeling like crap on a off day.. Just ask my shoulder :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've learn this year that lifting everyday in the long haul is much worst than feeling like crap on a off day.. Just ask my shoulder :)
This: injuries SUUUUUUCK. If I'm lazy all the guilt I feel is my own fault & I can live with it, but if I injure myself to where it inhibits or prevents training there's a lot of frustration & self-defeat I have to deal with. And I don't deal with it well.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This: injuries SUUUUUUCK. If I'm lazy all the guilt I feel is my own fault & I can live with it, but if I injure myself to where it inhibits or prevents training there's a lot of frustration & self-defeat I have to deal with. And I don't deal with it well.
Agreed. Injury sucks. Last year I messed up my shoulder and forearm 2 months before I shipped out to basic training and I was scared $hitless I couldn't do anything, not even push ups without the horrible pain.

Well got the word yesterday that there is 50% chance I might be getting deployed in June.. Kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Was told that if I'm not getting deployed I can volunteer which I'll probably end up doing anyways. My plans of bulking all year will come to a halt in April. I'll have 2 months to cut down. Should be enough if I change my diet around and workouts. Just hope to be stronger by than. I want to come back next year with an airborne or air assault contract.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going dude? Any packages in the mail yet? The suspense is killing me, can't wait to see some beast mode! :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going dude? Any packages in the mail yet? The suspense is killing me, can't wait to see some beast mode! :)

Yeah I'm not even getting mail I send to myself LOL.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah so it's official. I'm leaving with my unit in June across the bond like my Sargent said. My bulk will be a small one. When he called me to go see him in PT uniform I knew he was going to have me do something. Turns out there was the high school track team there and the wrestling team. He made me run with them and than workout with the guys in the high school team. Long story short, he told me I was good but I had to get better, I'm slow and heavy. Gotta get my stamina up because on the day of drills 1st Sargent going to make us exercise for hours and than run 5 miles. FML!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate cardio. Hope it treats you kinder :)
I don't mind cardio. But I HATTE running! Hooooooly hell! Running was the only thing that kept me from getting a higher score on my pt test and getting to go to airborne school. Sucks! But now I gotta work in it extra hard!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get along with cardio either

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I woke up today all lazy and $hit. Can't be lazy on leg day...

Downed 2 scoops of NO Shotgun. I don't think that was very smart of my part... Heading to the gym now to see what happens =X.

I need this stack nowwww I been feeling weak ever since 1st Sargent said we getting deployed. Back at basic last year there was a day that we had to fireman carry our battle buddies for a mile on a hill and I couldn't go further than 2 minutes walking with him on my back, i would drop him and he would carry me and vice and versa. He was 160lb plus another lb of all our gear. Ever since than I felt like **** and weak as hell doing legs at the gym. Specially squats. On the day of our graduation before we got on the bus to the airport I said my goodbyes to everyone and I told him that if we ever see each other again, no matter where I would get his ass on my back and fireman carry him for a mile non stop. It's just something that is stuck on my mind ever since that day that I failed. I hope to God nothing happens while deployed that I might have to fireman carry one of my brothers out but if it happens and I have to do it I want to be strong enough to do it and not fail like I did before.

I'm off to hit some quads now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get after it Soldier!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soldier up an get dem legz worked!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I can always stop by and you can practice carrying my 218lb a$$ around... Just trying to help...LOL

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt strong today doing legs. I won't mention weights for now on the squats cuz well I'm embarrassed by it, but it felt easier this time than last week. And I was able to go up 10 pounds on it. Even did front squats first the first time on the rack and not the smith machine.. always felt like I would somehow mess up and fall back with that bar crushing my face but I did good I think. Much better than I thought. Tricky holding the bar still on the shoulders with the weights. But practice makes it perfect. Was suppose to do hack squats but my gym doesn't have one so I did leg press instead. This is where I felt strong. Might not be strong compared to you guys but 8 plates on the machine and down till my legs were touching my chest and than back up, 10 reps. Much better than last week as well.

Now on to feeding my body till the end of the day! And hit calves before bed.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can always stop by and you can practice carrying my 218lb a$$ around... Just trying to help...LOL

Yeahhhh let me get a bit stronger first and get on Halo/Brawn first! lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn.. Sargent just called me and said "YOu are not deploying anymore. We need you here. Welcome to the Army National Guard private. Report back on the 15 and 16 ready to take a pt test." And hung up the phone on me. Looks like I'm go back to college this year than!

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well damn.. Sargent just called me and said "YOu are not deploying anymore. We need you here. Welcome to the Army National Guard private. Report back on the 15 and 16 ready to take a pt test." And hung up the phone on me. Looks like I'm go back to college this year than!
Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's good news!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still need to work on those carries though!