Gettin Mean Gettin Lean with AmpliLean(Spon)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Alright so a reason i wanted to try this was cuz of the new AMP ingredient a lot companies are starting to use. i read great things about and one thing that stuck out was that it didnt give the 1,3 dimeth jitters which i could not stand. so here goes

Energy: 5/5 without doubt this will give you energy. first dosed in the morning when i wake up, 10min later you are fresh and ready for the day. best part of this type of energuy is its clean, i havent felt like this since i was a kid. was happy to go to class, was happy to hit the gym, didnt feel any dizzyness or jittery feeling like most weightloss supps. i honestly could take this stuff the rest of my life just how it made my day feel. im always lethargic or feeling like i need to sleep throughout my day but this didnt give me the tired eyes feeling or the just wanna lay down for a second feeling.

Focus: 3/5 focus was great for the first few 3 weeks in the gym. hopped on the treadmill, time flew and was ready to lift. after that those weeks, the gym felt a bit dull but my workouts were still great. just the drive on the treadmill wasnt as good anymore. but focus was great out of the gy,, my memory even improved in school and at work.

Strength: 4/5 this was extremely strange for me because i started AMPiliean day 1 of PCT. usually 1st week i still keep all my strength gains and then they go down a bit. but i actually was gettin a bit stronger weeks 2-3, no idea how but i would end up feelin like i was ON my cycle again toward last set. its that feeling of you think you did enough reps but you can actually squeeze out a few more. idk if it was my diet or the supp but im leaning toward the supp

Fatloss: 4/5 for somethin that doesnt have 1,3 or ECA, this actually helped me shed extra fat while keeping muscle on me. as i mentioned in the log, my front belly was disappearing pretty quickly and im down 3 sizes in pants without havin the muffin top look. cant stand that ish lol. but def was great run, came down 4lbs and i can def tell you its fat. my back, shoulders and chest even look more vascular.

Sides: 1/5 only one annoying this with AMP, i could not get to sleep for the life of me unless i smoked a bowl or popped a xanax or somethin prescription. i would sometimes have a tired feeling so i went to bed and id fall asleep for 3 hours and im up from 3am-7am and then i feel like falling alseep but gotta start the day. but i when i popped my dose of 2 caps, 10min later im back again fresh and stays throughout the day no problem but i just miss goin to bed and just knockin out till the sun comes up. this is somethin i was able to live with because cuz you just pop 2 and back again.

Overall: 4/5 another great one by Lecheek. i grabbed a few more bottles from nutra since it was offering a deal with T2 and i would honestly take this than drink a bunch of coffee and feel a but jittery then crash and i get great results. if your a person that needs to take somehtin like Adrefinil or whatever its called to keep you from falling asleep throughout you day, this is what you want. you get fatloss, great focus, clean energy and decent price. will be stacking this in a month with some other stuff

Gotta thank the Lecheek team for givin me another awesome opportunity to try their new product AmpiLean and also all the other products they have let me log in the past. Having real high hopes for this product, they have never disappointed in the past.

Weight: 175
Height: 5'8

Supps: Ampilean and support supps
diet: low carb, not keto but low carb

Day 1: so i just popped one and im really focused right now like i dont my sis is tryin to talk to me but i wanna go hit the gym so bad. gonna wait another half hour before i go

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Kill it bro

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Ok so I took on empty stomach today and with bcaa pwo. 5min in, im sittin on the phone and just doin random searches on google lol like I'm zoned in to it. Headin to gym and I'm feelin real good, kinda euphoric but I'm just ready to hit the treadmill. Literally felt like I was on there for 5kin and it was 30min. Energy is still there and it's jittery at al, just clean energy. Go hit abs, sorta nice pump. I'm ready to leave but just wanna stay and a bit more for some intensity cardio. 15min worth. And now in the sauna writing this feelin amazing and not hungry at all. I'm Gonna really enjoy this log

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like everyone is getting a strong kick out of this right out of the gate.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Not sure I'd be able to be sauna after that.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: just got to work, didnt eat yet but dosed 1 cap. ya no more empty stomach, like i feel this weird cramp on left side of rib cage and kinda light headed. but i am awake and ready for the day

cardio and chest. felt awesome at the gym even felt stronger than how id feel on a pwo. sweating like a pig and body is always warm. not really hungry throughout my day, bascially just been eatin small portions, protein shakes and bcaas. but great workout.

15min cardio start

flat bench
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

inlcine
155 x 8
205 x 8
245 x 8

decline
155 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

upper fly
11 x 10
13 x 8
14 x 8

midfly
11 x 8
12 x 8
13 x 8

lower fly
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

10min ending cardio

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: drank a shake before i popped the pill and didnt feel the cramps so more empty stomach. first day of class today and unlike usual was nto even tired and was pretty focused. idk if they put the heat up but it was balls hot in there and i was sweatin like crazy lol at work now and still energized waitin for some orders then gym later. still gonna keep at 1 pill till next week since im still feelin it. my also throw in im typing extremely faster than usual lol

killed back and cardio. didnt feel as thermo as last couple day so gonna up dose to 2 caps but still feelin energized and awake, i honestly havent felt so normal in a long time like just lookin for somethin to do when out of the gym. usually i just hop on the couch and chill. but great back workout.

15min cardio

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 8

vbar pull down
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 10

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
100 x 8
115 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

15min cardio

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
how should 2 caps be dosed? 1 when waking up and 1 preworkout? or both morning?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
how should 2 caps be dosed? 1 when waking up and 1 preworkout? or both morning?
I've been taking both caps upon rising, mainly becuase I want to keep it as far away from my sleep as possible.

I don't see any reason why it couldn't be split and actually may be better for all day appetite control.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
also wanna throw in my memory is gettin a lot better. filing in these forms at work and im writing all the clients addresses down without lookin a their info, this stuffs gonna be great for this semester lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: abs and cardio. popped 2nd cap prewokout, a lot more sweating and drive, felt more relaxed though too cant complain. heart rate went ip higher than normal, usually 140 and jumped to 155 top today. not much to conclude today other than felein awake and ready to do somethin. got a 4 hour class in an hour so we'll see how focus ill be. pretty nervous cuz its gonna be a hard class. will check back tonight

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking both caps upon rising, mainly becuase I want to keep it as far away from my sleep as possible.

I don't see any reason why it couldn't be split and actually may be better for all day appetite control.
This is how I would try it personally.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Days 5-7: sorry for the wait guys, wifi been down in out building and the iphone app doesnt post, just keeps sayin sending...... anyway been real great so far on the cycle. my memory is improving a lot and for once doin good in skool. always feel like doin somethin and stayin active, im curious to what 3 pills will do hahahah
but stomach looks like it shrinking and not as many stretch marks around my waist as few weeks back. diets still clean but im actually havin trouble eating. have to hit a blunt or bowl if i wanna get somethin in the body cuz this stuff just wont let me eat

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: chest. felt real good today, fasted so only had a protein shake and 2 bcaa's. i started jogging instead of uphill will walk to get the pulse up higher, been sweating a lot more. this product reminds me of Motivate by AI. its pure clean energy with no jitters or crash. and problem right now is gonna be hard to sleep since i popped the second one at like 5, i still feel ready for another round on the treadmill. oh and the thermogenic feeling is really comin in handy with this chicago weather.

20min cardio

flat bench
155 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

incline
155 x 8
205 x 8
245 x 6

decline
155 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

incline dumbell
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

incline fly
50 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8

3 cable fly workouts

10min cardio

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: abs and back. not too much but i did get a random nose bleed during my back workout, i did feel an extra push or drive in the gym but stopped bleeding after like 5min so nothin too crazy. i switched my dosing back to 2 in the morning, cant split the dose cuz i dont sleep at night unless a smoke a b and not tryna do that cuz im just gonna eat lol but results are def showing, can fit into 32 jeans again and love handles are shrinking

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! keep it up

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get ready to cardio shovel this weekend. Looks like we are in for 10 inches. Yeah yeah that's what she said.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: arms. sweatin like a pig, started doin cardio at the end of my sessions. noticed i sweat a lot more after i lift and jogging uphill since walkin at 3.9mph got boring and my heart rate just went lower. but keepin strength and size surprisingly cuz im on 3rd week of PCT and havent dropped a pound but im definetly burning more fat.

3 sets pullups
15 reps each

barbell curl
85 x 10
95 x 8
95 x 8

single arm dumbell curl
40 x 10
50 x 8
55 x 8

single arm hammer curl
45 x 10
50 x 8
55 x 8

double arm cable curl(outer)
11 x 10
12 x 8
13 x 6

preacher curl
75 x 8
85 x 8
95 x 8

extended one arm cable curl
25 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 8

hammer rope cable curls
65 x 10
70 x 8
75 x 8

Day 13: back. killer workout last night and seein the broncos lose like **** made me even more mad so my strength was just threw the roof. lets not get into football cuz im just gonna throw this computer at the wall. but ya great workout and extra time on treadmill, im thinkin of incorporating the cycle since i used to bike all the time in spring and miss it. always tones the legs nice and helops with my love handles. didnt drink or eat last night thank God for that cuz id be workin triple as hard today. my apartment complex internet is retarded and miss livin at home so decided to move back in with the folks and the house is literally a few blocks away from my college so gonna be savin some money but back to the old curfew and no drinkin rules, worth the money im savin. gonna post up routine after i get outa class, teacher can see im typin this lol

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 8

vbar pull down
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 10

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
100 x 8
115 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: abs. eh nothin special to report, actually got hungry for once and maxed on meat balls that moms made so got in a recovery meal. surprising able to stay longer in the sauna lately and people been askin me how im sweatin so much lol first minute i get in there, there's a pool of sweat under me and stayin longer in there ever day.

• down 2lbs since yesterday
  • my focus is great in and out of the gym
  • gettin a bit leaner and pants size is down 2 sizes
  • for some strength is increasing
  • kinda feeling a little anxiety for about an hour for the past couple days but goes away

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:sick workout last night, killed the legs but skipped cardio. them squats are really formin the ass up, never did em till a few weeks ago. i trucked up last night and took 2nd pill at like 5pm, didnt fall asleep till 5am this morning even with 10mg melatonin and nyquil. im not feelin tired today though even though i slept a few hours, still feel awake and ready for the day

leg press
6 plates x 8
7 plates x 8
8 plates 7

ham string curls
100 x 8
110 x 8
120 x 8

glut curls
120 x 8
120 x 8
130 x 8

lay down hamstring curls
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

rear leg lifts
50 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 6

squats
200 x 8
220 x 8
240 x 6

calf raises
200 x 25
225 x 25
225 x 30

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: back and cardio. idk what it was today even though i only got a few hours of sleep last night but i went ham. like this was the best workout out of all the other days, walked in the gym like back the truck off, im amped up to shiz. ran up the stares and went straight to treadmill, idk if it was cuz south park was playin on one of the tv's or spotify played the right music or just AMPilean really wanted me to go crazy. pumps were really there, strength was there, endurance was there, focus was ridiculous, energy has like my old wrx hittin full boost after i put the new turbo in. im still amped up writing this now at school, got a test in 20min so im studyin and feelin confident.

30min cardio

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 8

vbar pull down
145 x 10
160 x 10
175 x 10

lying t-bar row
100 x 8
110 x 8
120 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows
10 x 8
12 x 8
13 x 8

dead lift
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love those days in the gym and wish they were all like that.
bottle it up and sell it....it would be #1 on nyse!!!!

looking forward to trying this stuff....

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 17-18: had flu so didnt hit gym, just popped 1 each day to not make feel to up while on other medicine.

Day 19: abs and cardio. woo woo is all i can say, feel so much better and since i didnt eat much my stomach flab shrunk nicely. my bro in law saw come out the shower in a towel and was like dude, how'd u lose ur kangaroo pouch in a few days lol he thought it was the flu medicine i was takin and guy was takin nyquil and other crap thinkin itll help him. but great workout, down another 2lbs but im thinkin thats from bein sick. so im havin trouble gettin my full calories in throughout the on the count of the appetite suppressant from AMPilean so i do l feel like im losin a little muscle but i mean i cant complain too much cuz i do wanna cut up.

cardio 15min

cable crunch
9 x 15
10 x 15
11 x 15

vertical leg raises
25 reps
25 reps
30 reps

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

another oblique workout i dont no name

bike: 15min

Day 20: arms. great workout and really enjoyin the bike in the end of my workout. a lot better than just doin treadmill and thermogenics is really heatin up my body. idk if its that i mite be still a little sick but im really heatin up a lot more in and out of the gym. was sittin in church sweatin balls and walked out with my pits pretty wet lol gonna make today a cheat day and throw in some carbs, im really cravini some sweet potatoes and bread but gonna keep it light. insane arm workout, doin more pull ups for warm ups so i think my bodies gettin lighter on that fat

single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

straight bar curls
80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

bent over dumbell curl
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8

preacher curls
85 x 8
95 x 8
100 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl
3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

Tri's

skull crushers
60 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Sweating in church is not a good sign lol
lmaoo we're all sinners

just wanna throw out they gotta fix the app, everytime i get to the end my post it crashes and gotta retype - end rant

day 21: chest great day today. woke up funky fresh and ready for the day. i dod truck up by not eatin breakfast with the 2 caps and just drinkin a bcaa shake with it, felt light headed at work for 20min but went away. chest is lookin more formed and a bit more ripped, nipple fat is shrinkin also. headin to class soon so concluding a great workout day. freakin moms made lasagna and im killin myself just lookin at it, havent had pasta in soooooo long and tempted. maybe ill save a slice for leg day tomorrow, preworkout meal.

flat
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

incline
155 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

decline
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

incline dumbell
75 x 8
85 x 8
90 x 8

incline dumbell fly
50 x 8
55 x 8
60x 8

my 3 cable fly workouts
3 sets each, 8-10 reps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lmaoo we're all sinners

just wanna throw out they gotta fix the app, everytime i get to the end my post it crashes and gotta retype - end rant

day 21: chest great day today. woke up funky fresh and ready for the day. i dod truck up by not eatin breakfast with the 2 caps and just drinkin a bcaa shake with it, felt light headed at work for 20min but went away. chest is lookin more formed and a bit more ripped, nipple fat is shrinkin also. headin to class soon so concluding a great workout day. freakin moms made lasagna and im killin myself just lookin at it, havent had pasta in soooooo long and tempted. maybe ill save a slice for leg day tomorrow, preworkout meal.

flat
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

incline
155 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

decline
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

incline dumbell
75 x 8
85 x 8
90 x 8

incline dumbell fly
50 x 8
55 x 8
60x 8

my 3 cable fly workouts
3 sets each, 8-10 reps
dude.....i would be all over that lasagna!!!!

i started ampilean a few days ago, so far all good.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
dude.....i would be all over that lasagna!!!! i started ampilean a few days ago, so far all good.
U understand how hard it is not throwin my face in there lol This stuff is legit, like id be Sleepin all day if it weren't for it. Only thing is I can't fall asleep at night at all unless I smoke a but if I do that lasagna gonna be devoured by tomorrow morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U understand how hard it is not throwin my face in there lol This stuff is legit, like id be Sleepin all day if it weren't for it. Only thing is I can't fall asleep at night at all unless I smoke a but if I do that lasagna gonna be devoured by tomorrow morning
if i would have gotten a whiff of that lasagna out of the oven it would have been game on, lol.

pretty happy with ampilean so far, decent stim effect at 2 caps 1st thing in morning. i had to do fasted blood work this morning which meant no stims or coffee, damn i was dragging....took the ampilean in a baggie and 1st thing after blood draw popped them. very nice wake up call, lol.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
if i would have gotten a whiff of that lasagna out of the oven it would have been game on, lol.

pretty happy with ampilean so far, decent stim effect at 2 caps 1st thing in morning. i had to do fasted blood work this morning which meant no stims or coffee, damn i was dragging....took the ampilean in a baggie and 1st thing after blood draw popped them. very nice wake up call, lol.
so i decided to see what life is like without amp, went to class today at 11 and barely stood awake, my handwriting was garbage and kept misspelling words. i think im gonna have to be on this stuff for the rest of my life

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i decided to see what life is like without amp, went to class today at 11 and barely stood awake, my handwriting was garbage and kept misspelling words. i think im gonna have to be on this stuff for the rest of my life

Lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: cardio and abs. hell of a workout, got my heart rate to hit 165 and kept it constant for a good 10min. was gonna do legs but worked later than usual and caught all the high school kids there so it was shiz packed. sexy girl with a big booty decided to hit treadmill in front of me, think thats why my heart rate went higher than usual lol sadly no lasagna tonight, no legs no point. just did 2 1/2 scoops of protein shake along with 7.5g bcaa. makin a chickpea, spinach and feta salad and found some sun dried tomato so this gonna be kinda good......i guess lol got a test tomorrow and thursday so gonna be hittin the books

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 22: cardio and abs. hell of a workout, got my heart rate to hit 165 and kept it constant for a good 10min. was gonna do legs but worked later than usual and caught all the high school kids there so it was shiz packed. sexy girl with a big booty decided to hit treadmill in front of me, think thats why my heart rate went higher than usual lol sadly no lasagna tonight, no legs no point. just did 2 1/2 scoops of protein shake along with 7.5g bcaa. makin a chickpea, spinach and feta salad and found some sun dried tomato so this gonna be kinda good......i guess lol got a test tomorrow and thursday so gonna be hittin the books
every boys crazy bout them big booty girls....lol.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 23:back and cardio. killed the back, great pump and some guy complimented on me back. my heart rate hit 180 today and averaged 173 throughout, no idea why but it felt great and sweat a whole lot more. was wonderin if it was the one republic song, "counting whatever" that came on think i felt the Holy
Spirit movin through me lol but felt amazing today. back work had a great pump. had some eggs, bacon, cold cuts and cottage cheese for breakfast and kept filled for most of the day. just drank bcaa and protein and headin to class. gonna listen to that song tomorrow again haha see if my heart rate will jump

25min cardio, no bike today

close grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

elevated cable rows
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 8

vbar pull down
130 x 10
145 x 10
160 x 10

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
100 x 8
115 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

seated cable rows
10 x 8
11 x 8
12 x 8

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 24-25: off. molars removed so was on pain killers. no idea how people could addicted to these things, i felt like melting everyday and wanted kill myself

Day 26: chest. still felt the pain killers a bit from friday so didnt feel that good in the gym, just wanted to chill but still managed to do 20min cardio and chest wrokouts. not lookin as vascular due to muscle relaxers but weight is back to where i started, still thin just not ripped.

flat
135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 6

incline
155 x 8
185 x 7
225 x 6

decline
135 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 6

incline dumbell
75 x 8
85 x 6
90 x 6

incline dumbell fly
50 x 8
55 x 6
60 x 6

my 3 cable fly workouts

hopefully the pills are outa my system by today so i can crush shoulders, dont feel as tired and gonna fast today, just bcaas

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mstep, ampitropin feels to me more of a mental stimulant. by this i mean metal clarity and alertness moreso than a boom in your face high caffeine stimulant.

also, i dose 2 caps 1st thing in the morning, when i take a cap midafternoon i notice i get bouts of insomnia-do you notice this?

ampilean is subtle, but it seems to be very long lasting, at least for me....

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
mstep, ampitropin feels to me more of a mental stimulant. by this i mean metal clarity and alertness moreso than a boom in your face high caffeine stimulant. also, i dose 2 caps 1st thing in the morning, when i take a cap midafternoon i notice i get bouts of insomnia-do you notice this? ampilean is subtle, but it seems to be very long lasting, at least for me....

Nail on the head. It does feel more of a mental stimulant but I do enjoy that it lasts very long but not at night. I can't fall asleep at al, even last night was up till 4am. I also like that it's not a jittery feeling and no crash. Melatonin and chamomile aren't doin crap to helps sleep, only thing that has been workin is xanax but I hate taking those

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nail on the head. It does feel more of a mental stimulant but I do enjoy that it lasts very long but not at night. I can't fall asleep at al, even last night was up till 4am. I also like that it's not a jittery feeling and no crash. Melatonin and chamomile aren't doin crap to helps sleep, only thing that has been workin is xanax but I hate taking those
sleep has been in the crapper, but i get out of bed take 2 ampilean and good to go, but i do worry about health suffering from lack of sleep...i cut out the 2nd [midafternoon] dosing, hope that does the trick!!!.......lack of sleep is the only downer, other than that i love it!!!!