Lecheek Nutrition Ampilean Ripped Cocktail log Packs back

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a while since the packs been logging. Looking forward to trying these two products out. I've logged Lecheek's stuff in the past and always enjoy their products, with Oxy eca being my top fat burners of all time. I will log at least 3 x week. Currently at 227 looking to drop at least 10 lbs off this combo.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting all bread except rye and man ima try like hell to clear of white rice!! My dads from pacific island Guam and rice is like milk lol i know i got to go low carb some how.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
in for a shredded hulk

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbed

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After weeks off from the flu and holidays, I hit up the gym Saturday night. Did 25 minutes treadmill. Then Chest.

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4

falt db bench press: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

peck dec machine flyes: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

Eased into since it had been a while def going to amp it up this coming week. It's been tough last several months with wife having to close couple nights a week, and that means Daddy has the lil one. Thank goodness that my older two boys help out with bubba.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hulk still got those impressive incline numbers! And treadmill to boot - good job bro!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive indeed. Nice way to get those muscle back involved!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hulk still got those impressive incline numbers! And treadmill to boot - good job bro!
Hulk always had super impressive incline numbers

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up some biceps today. Was po at first damn gym with all the newbies that will last a month if that had that place packed like sardines in a can. Just get's ill when you have to wait several minutes to get on something. Anyway took first dose of ripped cocktail! What I already love about this it has a lighter taste vrs the rich over the board crap that some products have. It was great tasting and I felt it kick in quick. I really need this bc a lot of my pwo here lately haven't seemed to be working as good. Now from Ampilean the biggest thing I've noticed and love is the absolute suppressing of my appetite. I will sit at work and not have that hunger feeling for hours.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing db hammer curls: 30 lbs x 5, 8, 10

standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,10

seated concentration db curls: 20 lbs x 8,8,8

seated machine preacher curls: 70 lbs x 8,8

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer volume, Pack!

Most of the resolutioners that were going as early as I do have either already fallen off or changed their workout time. I hope they just change their time.

I know what you mean though, I too hate a packed house.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol true that!!! But I don't have room for the one main fav the Cable machine. Our gym has one and it's packed all the time with people just taking their time and using it for an hr while bs around too lol. Well today was very tired but took my cocktail and hit up some back.

Back:

wide grip front pull downs: 80 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 8,8

machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45 lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol true that!!! But I don't have room for the one main fav the Cable machine. Our gym has one and it's packed all the time with people just taking their time and using it for an hr while bs around too lol. Well today was very tired but took my cocktail and hit up some back.

Back:

wide grip front pull downs: 80 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 8,8

db rows: 45 lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

Dude, just do what you used to do. Hulk up and start toss plates around the gym, you know once they see the GREEN they will get out of your way!

Nice face pull numbers

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man didn't get any sleep last night. The wife is preggars and she's already horny as hell when not pregrant, and even more when. I thought about skipping today but know better lol. I ended up taking my cocktail and felt pumped as hell in the gym. Today was triceps.

Triceps:

seated over head presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

rope press downs: 90 lbs x 10, 100 lbs 12, 10

machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

close grip bench press: 185 lbs x 8.8

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah unexpected Christmas gift wasn't planned lol and yes I know how that works. I'ma get done asap

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some chest!! Was so glad to finally make it to gym. We got hit with an unexpected snow storm that in Alabama is considered a blizzards if it's over 2 inches lol. We had people stranded every where. It took me 4.5 hrs to get home when it's normally a 14 minute drive. So many people were trying to go up hills that were quickly icing up and getting stuck!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One mile cardio plus chest!

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6 225 lbs x 5

flat bench db presses: 60 lbs x 8,6,6

machine cable flyes: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to feel like the old hulk slowly so hoping it keeps that way. Today hit up good shoulder training with another mile on treadmill.

Shoulders:

machine lat pull downs: 135lbs x 12,12,8

seated db presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,8

db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,8,6

standing db front raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10

seated machine presses: 80 lbs x 10,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up cardio and sauna. Did 26 minutes 1.5 miles. I felt really pumped and wanted to train some back after cardio but gym was unreal packed. I'm going to have to start finding better times lol. Tomorrow back and bi's! The beast of the hulk is starting to re emerge!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit mile on treadmill and back up today. Gyms still packed as crap but still hulking it.

Back:

wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45 lbs x 10,10,10

Face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up chest and sauna. Took my cocktail the crazy throw the scoop in the mouth and follow with lil water lol kicks in so quickly.

Chest:

incline barbell press: 155 lbs x 8. 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 5 245 lbs x 2

db flat bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

cable flyes: 50 lbs x 8,8,10

15 min sauna.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhh, the good ole' chaser.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man i prefer it that way just kicks in a hell of a lot quicker. I like this stuff though it's good tasting and seems to work right now when all my other pwo's have started to not work as strong.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pack, your logging is as consistent as ever. Hulk it up bro. You are still killing it. All that treadmill work. Going for that lean and mean look. Nice !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fufu! Man I actually hadn't logged in quite a while. I was glad to get the chance. I'll be logging back to my old self though. How's everything been?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man i prefer it that way just kicks in a hell of a lot quicker. I like this stuff though it's good tasting and seems to work right now when all my other pwo's have started to not work as strong.
Pack, your logging is as consistent as ever. Hulk it up bro. You are still killing it. All that treadmill work. Going for that lean and mean look. Nice !

Oh boy... fu is back - ol' packers is going to be running around the gym with a green woody now lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The FU has been sighted.

Where ya been bruv

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy... fu is back - ol' packers is going to be running around the gym with a green woody now lol
A green woody?

Tell me more?!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man more snow coming they say! So for bama that means state of emergency and rds closed lol. I hit gym up today and did 41 minutes treadmil 2.4 miles and sauna. Was going to do arms and freaking every machine was packed solid with newbies. I'm getting ill with this bs new yrs resolutioners!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man more snow coming they say! So for bama that means state of emergency and rds closed lol. I hit gym up today and did 41 minutes treadmil 2.4 miles and sauna. Was going to do arms and freaking every machine was packed solid with newbies. I'm getting ill with this bs new yrs resolutioners!
How much snow will you get ?

I am sure the resolutioners are almost done - if not do your hulk freak on them.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really do hope the resolutioners stick it out, but that's rarely the case. Ours died off the last couple weeks but the last few days has been busy again. I think Valentines is usually the cut-off of when you see who stays and who goes.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Packers! How are you?! Long time no see on AM! Glad to see you back at it. Just caught up and you are doing good work! Where is your Hulk AVI?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a longgg day at work but i was ready for the gym. I got there a lil earlier today too so had some machine opened. I hit arms and cardio today

Cardio: 1 mile treadmill

Biceps: seated db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

concentration curls db's: 25 lbs x 8.8.6

triceps:

Machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse ez bar cable curls: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After having a good arm workout the next day Valentines day that is lol the stomach virus or food poisoning struck from hell. Lost about 6 lbs. Will back at it tomorrow.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so def got my hunger back after days of feeling weak as crap from stomach virus. So today went to gym to do chest and was going to do some cardio, but of course the damn gym is still packed with newbies. All treadmills booooooooked lol. It's all good though got tax returns and buying a damn hybrid bike for me to do some cardio around the hood and maybe get dem calves bigger lol. Had a good chest workout though imo

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 5, 245 lbs x 3

db flat bench presses: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Pack. Kill it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ladies and gentlemen... we have another FU sighting!

Hope all is well brother.